Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 84
  1. #51
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto N Uzumaki View Post
    What would have happened if Minato didn't interfere?
    He would have become the Nine tails who would have destroyed everything and gone on a rampage.
    well if the forth didnt plan ahead then maybe but kishi is a dragonball fan and problebly would have pulled a gt goku ssj ape calm down using a healed hinata or sakura as pan but the point is all nathoman does is bring hinata into everything to prove some sort of non-connon point its disterbing
     
         

  2. #52
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,930
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I know that but she is so obsessed with Sasuke. She used gas on her commards so she could deal with Sasuke herself but in the end she wasn't able to do anything. Sasuke even tried to kill her but she is still obseesd with him, so the mission fail because of her. She need to get over him and get more development.
    She's not obsessed with Sasuke, it's not like she's head over heels, she loves Sasuke like Naruto loves him. If you have a strong enough bond with someone, it becomes unconditional love, so even if you stand against them, you still love that person. Does this really look like the face of someone who is head over heels:


    She does need more development, I will agree with that
     
         

  3. #53
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by shyarkugan View Post
    She's not obsessed with Sasuke, it's not like she's head over heels, she loves Sasuke like Naruto loves him. If you have a strong enough bond with someone, it becomes unconditional love, so even if you stand against them, you still love that person. Does this really look like the face of someone who is head over heels:


    She does need more development, I will agree with that
    know that i think about it your right she not obsessed she just loves him deeply
     
         

  4. #54
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    know that i think about it your right she not obsessed she just loves him deeply
    i mean "now"
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Drakengard's Avatar
    Status
    Drakengard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,225
    Post Thanks / Like
    HashiramaWankLord... return
    and save us all!
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I know there have been alot of threads about this but wanted to share my thoughts.
    The reason why Sakura suckes is because she is the heroine of the series. Sakura has no where near the character development as naruto and Sasuke have and also Kakashi. We doun't even know her back story or even her parants while we know other side charaters parents and some of them are more developed than her. We exppect more from sakura because she is the main character. Hinata has a back story and she is very good character compare to Sakura becasue Sakura is the main heroine while she isn't. I was narusaku fan in part 1 and even in shippuden for a while until i realize she is just too obsessed with sasuke while Hinata has risked her life several times for naruto. Sakura has some character development but as a main character she lacks many qualities. This is just me, you might thing very differently everyone has there own opinion.
    I personally believe that it's because:
    - Kishimoto didn't deliver a good relationship between Sakura and Sasuke in Part 1.
    - She turns down Naruto's attempts to gain her heart while she seeks Sasuke's
    - Kishi trolled her with her confrontation with Sasuke @ the bridge.

    If Kishi maintained the same quality in Sakura as he did with the beginning of Part 2 to the end of the Sasori fight then a lotttt less people would hate her.
     
         

  6. #56
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakengard View Post
    I personally believe that it's because:
    - Kishimoto didn't deliver a good relationship between Sakura and Sasuke in Part 1.
    - She turns down Naruto's attempts to gain her heart while she seeks Sasuke's
    - Kishi trolled her with her confrontation with Sasuke @ the bridge.

    If Kishi maintained the same quality in Sakura as he did with the beginning of Part 2 to the end of the Sasori fight then a lotttt less people would hate her.
    true
     
         

  7. #57
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Nice assumption.



    reread the chapter carefully this time. She didn't know what was happening unlike Hinata who had byakugan


    no sir she sat there if she didnt know then she would not have known what happened to hinata or that she jumped in for naruto she was watching and still didn't jump in sad but true
     
         

  8. #58
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    [/B]

    no sir she sat there if she didnt know then she would not have known what happened to hinata or that she jumped in for naruto she was watching and still didn't jump in sad but true
    unfortunately for you. you are wrong

     
         

  9. #59
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,047
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Haters gonna hate.
     
         

  10. #60
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    unfortunately for you. you are wrong

    nice one i forgot about that page really all im saying is that you should stop useing hinata for everything even againts non-hinata fans i would + rep but i cant right now
     
         

  11. #61
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    nice one i forgot about that page really all im saying is that you should stop useing hinata for everything even againts non-hinata fans i would + rep but i cant right now
    Yeah I know, Hinata fans do it all the time :/
     
         

  12. #62
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Yeah I know, Hinata fans do it all the time :/
    no let not say that because sakura fans do it too
     
         

  13. #63
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by francois brown View Post
    no let not say that because sakura fans do it too
    True, but from what I've seen on the base, it's mostly Hinata fans
     
         

  14. #64
    king of darkness francois brown's Avatar
    Status
    francois brown is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    259
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    True, but from what I've seen on the base, it's mostly Hinata fans
    no but argueing wont do nun although i wouldn't mind argueing with u again sometime
     
         

  15. #65
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Asheville
    Posts
    896
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Sakura isnt useless and anyone who says so doesnt read the manga. shes not a powerhouse like her teammates but shes useful, she reminds me of shikamaru really. hes smarter obviously but shes smart too and you see both of them usually doing something more intelligence related.

    i am such a sakura fan (i hate the sasuke obsession she had though) and it pains me to see kishi destroying his female lead...i really hope he has anything planned for her at this point (if naruhina happens,its only because kishi gave in to fan demand) and its sad...you dont have that kind of buildup between two characters and just shit it down the drain without good reason (or he does have the fairytale ending in mind where naruhina and sasusaku end up together)
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    she sucks almost as badly as the way you spelled "sucks" for the name of this thread!
     
         

  17. #67
    Member Darkrai03's Avatar
    Status
    Darkrai03 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    315
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gate of life OPEN
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by metallica9565 View Post
    she sucks almost as badly as the way you spelled "sucks" for the name of this thread!
    i get it i made a mistake like i said before
     
         

  18. #68
    ☆Mystogan☆ Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    ♡ _ ♡
    Posts
    4,227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Didn't this thread get locked?
     
         

  19. #69
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    7,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    know that i think about it your right she not obsessed she just loves him deeply
    she's obsessed
     
         

  20. #70
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    she's obsessed
    SasuKarin is the fukin truth
     
         

  21. #71
    Premium User iKaras's Avatar
    Status
    iKaras is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Earth...
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    If she didnt obsess so much on Sasuke I maybe able to hate her less, maybe...
    Sasuke seriously attempts to slice her throat with a poison kunai/ tries to chidori her and she still loves dude.
     
         

  22. #72
    Premium User iKaras's Avatar
    Status
    iKaras is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    On Earth...
    Posts
    2,211
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    Sakura isnt useless and anyone who says so doesnt read the manga. shes not a powerhouse like her teammates but shes useful, she reminds me of shikamaru really. hes smarter obviously but shes smart too and you see both of them usually doing something more intelligence related.

    i am such a sakura fan (i hate the sasuke obsession she had though) and it pains me to see kishi destroying his female lead...i really hope he has anything planned for her at this point (if naruhina happens,its only because kishi gave in to fan demand) and its sad...you dont have that kind of buildup between two characters and just shit it down the drain without good reason (or he does have the fairytale ending in mind where naruhina and sasusaku end up together)
    LOL what build up??? Sakura friendzoned the hell out of Naruto from start till now. It was pretty clear once Sasuke left the leaf in part 1 who she loved.
     
         

  23. #73
    Member Fire fist's Avatar
    Status
    Fire fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    kathmandu
    Posts
    231
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    I cant believe you hate Sakura just because she doesnt have a background. And she doesnt have one bacause unlike Naruto,sasuke and kakashi and other people her parents are not ninjas. They are just common people. And no one is strong like Naruto and sasuke except few people.
    If you want to talk about accomplishment comparing to Hinata, she has accomplished more than hinata(not a hinata hater). She was common ninja with no bloodline limit or power boost yet she is compared to tsunade of the sannin
     
         

  24. #74
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Sakura got no titties
    You must be a hit with the ladies....
     
         

  25. #75
    Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    markdabomb22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Whore Island
    Posts
    4,674
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman
     

    Re: why Sakura suckes

    Yup she suckes.......
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •