Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 257
  1. #26
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Sasuke > Hidan
    And Deidara spams bombs that have high range
    Hidan doesnt stand a chance

    Told you the range doesn't matter. Hidan will catch him.
    ABC logic doesn't work here, you're reasoning like a fanboy would.
    Hidan wins, quit denying the truth.
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasuko Sayomi View Post
    1) Obito
    2)Nagato/Pein
    3)Itachi

    ^ We can all agree on to three right?
    Yeha and also Kakuzu 4th.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,340
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Told you the range doesn't matter. Hidan will catch him.
    ABC logic doesn't work here, you're reasoning like a fanboy would.
    Hidan wins, quit denying the truth.
    Good god you are a dumbass.....
     
         

  4. #29
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,426
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    I agree with this list, but Deidara is > Hidan.
     
         

  5. #30
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,467
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    1.Nagato
    2.Obito
    3.Itachi
    4.Kakuzu
    5.Kisame
    6.Zetsu(yes he is there because when you think about it , he can become you. or anyone he touched and with additional woodstyle jutsu and spore stuff he is one hell of an opponent)
    7.Sasori
    8.Konan
    9.Deidara
    10.Hidan
     
         

  6. #31
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Good god you are a dumbass.....
    And you're a dumbass and a blinded fanboy. I wonder what's the worse between the two.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Refer to my other post, Hidan can jump really high and he can extend his scythe, even Sasuke managed to catch him while he was flying, it won't be hard for Hidan.
    ....are you stupid?
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,340
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    And you're a dumbass and a blinded fanboy. I wonder what's the worse between the two.
    sure,believe what you want
     
         

  9. #34
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Actually, I kind of agree with you on the Zetsu part. But Kisame can beat him (just keeps stealing chakra, and then using it).

    White Zetsu alone made 100,000 clones, what if Black Zetsu did as well?
    Not to mention all of these clones were high-chuunin to low-jonin level. Even Itachi could have a problem with this, as his health is deteriorating; even the Sandaime Raikage succumbed to chakra exhaustion after fighting 30,000 shinobi/kunoichi for three days and three nights. We don't even know if he won or not.

    Most of the Akatsuki would die from chakra exhaustion if they're pitted against 100,000 white zetsu clones.
    Thanks
     
         

  10. #35
    - Always look forward - zamki's Avatar
    Status
    zamki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,827
    Location
    Turkey
    Oxygen .
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Told you the range doesn't matter. Hidan will catch him.
    ABC logic doesn't work here, you're reasoning like a fanboy would.
    Hidan wins, quit denying the truth.
    idk if u are trolling but it is you who u seem to be a fanboy.
     
         

  11. #36
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    ....are you stupid?
    Are you a stupid fanboy?
     
         

  12. #37
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28,665
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    1/itachi
    2/nagato
    3/obito/ he's overrated & is shit
    4/deidara
    5/Princess konan
    6/kisame
    7/kakazu
    8/sasori
    9/hidan
    10/zetsu
     
         

  13. #38
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21,601
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    1. Obito
    2. Pain.. NOT NAGATO Himself.
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,340
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Hidan also needs time to make the circle thing
    In that time deidara can spam the shit out of him with bombs
    But it also wouldnt come to that since Deidara would blow him up as soon as the fight would start
    And also I like Hidan a little more then I like Deidara so no I am not a fanboy
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Are you a stupid fanboy?
    Looks at Ava, looks at sig, no. I don't even like deidara.
    But at least my argument doesn't consist of "yeah! Well....Hidan can jump kinda high!
     
         

  16. #41
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Hidan also needs time to make the circle thing
    In that time deidara can spam the shit out of him with bombs
    But it also wouldnt come to that since Deidara would blow him up as soon as the fight would start
    And also I like Hidan a little more then I like Deidara so no I am not a fanboy
    The circle thing takes 2-3 seconds to draw.
    Let's not forget Deidara doesn't have unlimited amount of clay, he will eventually run out of it.
    Hidan is agile and a skilled fighter, he would dodge his bombs relatively easily, he's also highly resilient and immortal, bombs would be useless against him.
    Hidan would win with mid-high diff.

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Looks at Ava, looks at sig, no. I don't even like deidara.
    But at least my argument doesn't consist of "yeah! Well....Hidan can jump kinda high!
    That's true, your argument consist of literally nothing at all, so I suggest you get out of my thread and don't come back until your learn how to argue kid.
     
         

  17. #42
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    1/itachi
    2/nagato
    3/obito/ he's overrated & is shit
    4/deidara
    5/Princess konan
    6/kisame
    7/kakazu
    8/sasori
    9/hidan
    10/zetsu
    Out of all the lists, this is the one in which mine would parallel closest to. I honestly do not see why Deidara gets so much hate, and ranked so low almost all of the time. He is probably the longest ranged fighter in all of Naruto, and a wide range of his jutsus are OHKO. Doesn't it mean something that the author had to have his own favorite character beat this guy, with a plot no jutsu? Of course I am biased, but the information I am reciting isn't biased.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    The circle thing takes 2-3 seconds to draw.
    Let's not forget Deidara doesn't have unlimited amount of clay, he will eventually run out of it.
    Hidan is agile and a skilled fighter, he would dodge his bombs relatively easily, he's also highly resilient and immortal, bombs would be useless against him.
    Hidan would win with mid-high diff.



    That's true, your argument consist of literally nothing at all, so I suggest you get out of my thread and don't come back until your learn how to argue kid.
    Watch out everyone, we got a badass.
    Deidara can fly, Hidan can not. What's not to understand.
     
         

  19. #44
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,426
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    My list:

    1. Nagato
    2. Obito
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Kisame
    6. Sasori
    7. Deidara
    8. Zetsu
    9. Konan
    10. Hidan
     
         

  20. #45
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    28,665
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Out of all the lists, this is the one in which mine would parallel closest to. I honestly do not see why Deidara gets so much hate, and ranked so low almost all of the time. He is probably the longest ranged fighter in all of Naruto, and a wide range of his jutsus are OHKO. Doesn't it mean something that the author had to have his own favorite character beat this guy, with a plot no jutsu? Of course I am biased, but the information I am reciting isn't biased.
    exactly , deidara was one of the best akatsku members , he did alot for the group , he beat the kasekage ... he's so underrated
     
         

  21. #46
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Out of all the lists, this is the one in which mine would parallel closest to. I honestly do not see why Deidara gets so much hate, and ranked so low almost all of the time. He is probably the longest ranged fighter in all of Naruto, and a wide range of his jutsus are OHKO. Doesn't it mean something that the author had to have his own favorite character beat this guy, with a plot no jutsu? Of course I am biased, but the information I am reciting isn't biased.
    It's very stupid to say Obito is not the strongest, and your only argument here is that he's too overrated. He's not, he's just that strong. He's the 3rd strongest ninja of all time. he possess the rinnegan, the MS and 6 tailed beasts.
     
         

  22. #47
    흣튠쇼오目 Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,802
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Uhm Diedera can fly up to the clouds wtf.... hidan cant reach up there ... plus if hidan even lets d make his little clay thingy ... it can go either way
     
         

  23. #48
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Okay, I have seen enough:

    The circle thing takes 2-3 seconds to draw.
    What? , no. You're greatly underestimating the time length in this procedure

    Let's not forget Deidara doesn't have unlimited amount of clay, he will eventually run out of it.
    Okay, Deidara used his lowest level of art on Gaara and it broke through his layer of sand armor that it took Lee/Sasuke, high speed and potent taijutsu prowess to break. Hidan is immortal sure, but his body can still be dismantled

    Hidan is agile and a skilled fighter, he would dodge his bombs relatively easily, he's also highly resilient and immortal, bombs would be useless against him.
    What? Since when does swinging your scythe around arbitrarily warrant you a skilled fighter? Skilled fighter but he couldn't even land a blow on Shikamaru, one who has like zero taijutsu prowess altogether right?

    Hidan would win with mid-high diff.
    because he can "jump really high" right? .

    It's very stupid to say Obito is not the strongest, and your only argument here is that he's too overrated. He's not, he's just that strong. He's the 3rd strongest ninja of all time. he possess the rinnegan, the MS and 6 tailed beasts.
    Because Obito has done what? And Obito is so strong, but he had Itachi altering his course of actions right? He possesses the Rinnegan and does what with it? Absolutely nothing, so that's moot. He has his Sharingan and what good fighting have we seen him do? None. With Deidara's arsenal, the only way for him to have been beaten was through author induced stupidity and plot no jutsu, and yet he is weak right? .
     
         
    Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-28-2012 at 07:50 PM.

  24. #49
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    Uhm Diedera can fly up to the clouds wtf.... hidan cant reach up there ... plus if hidan even lets d make his little clay thingy ... it can go either way
    Why didn't he fly up to the cloud when he was fighting Sasuke then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Okay, I have seen enough:



    What? , no. You're greatly underestimating the time length in this procedure



    Okay, Deidara used his lowest level of art on Gaara and it broke through his layer of sand armor that it took Lee/Sasuke, high speed and potent taijutsu prowess to break. Hidan is immortal sure, but his body can still be dismantled



    What? Since when does swinging your scythe around arbitrarily warrant you a skilled fighter? Skilled fighter but he couldn't even land a blow on Shikamaru, one who has like zero taijutsu prowess altogether right?



    because he can "jump really high" right? .
    Read the manga again because you seem very ignorant.


    He had the time to draw his circle before Asuma make his smoke explode , it took barely 2 seconds.

    "lowest form of art"
    Quit wanking Deidara, will you?

    Shikamaru made it seem like he landed the hit it's not that he couldn't.

    You're being a retard here.
     
         
    Last edited by PretaPath; 12-28-2012 at 07:51 PM.

  25. #50
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,340
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Why didn't he fly up to the cloud when he was fighting Sasuke then?
    Sasuke needed to win,it was plot
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •