Page 4 of 13 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 257
  1. #61
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,360
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    I already explained my point, but you're too stubborn to accept the facts. I'm not out of argument but you are, resorting to plot no jutsu is a good sign of lacks of arguments.
    Sure,believe what you want
    I can tell this means alot to you so i will back off
     
         

  2. #62
    Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,818
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Why didn't he fly up to the cloud when he was fighting Sasuke then?



    Read the manga again because you seem very ignorant.


    He had the time to draw his circle before Asuma make his smoke explode , it took barely 2 seconds.

    "lowest form of art"
    Quit wanking Deidara, will you?

    Shikamaru made it seem like he landed the hit it's not that he couldn't.

    You're being a retard here.
    they actually did go up in the sky , So o_o sasuke went curse seal v2 and flew in the air doesnt make any sense....... like i said it can go either way they both know each others abilities so ?
     
         

  3. #63
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,478
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    I already explained my point, but you're too stubborn to accept the facts. I'm not out of argument but you are, resorting to plot no jutsu is a good sign of lacks of arguments.
    Actually, I'm not the same guy...
     
         

  4. #64
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    I already explained my point, but you're too stubborn to accept the facts. I'm not out of argument but you are, resorting to plot no jutsu is a good sign of lacks of arguments.
    And your point was "hidan can jump high"
     
         

  5. #65
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    they actually did go up in the sky , So o_o sasuke went curse seal v2 and flew in the air doesnt make any sense....... like i said it can go either way they both know each others abilities so ?
    He wasn't close to being in the cloud at all , Sasuke was almost at his height just by jumping from his sword.
     
         

  6. #66
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,381
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    1. Nagato
    2. Itachi
    3. Kakuzu/Kisame
    4. Kisame/Kakuzu
    5. Sasori
    6. Deidara
    7. Konan
    8. Zetsu (Both Black and White Zetsu)
    9. Hidan
     
         

  7. #67
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    And your point was "hidan can jump high"
    If you actually read my replies you would see that it's much more than this.
     
         

  8. #68
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29,441
    Location
    With Mikasa.Esdeath.MichelleK.
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    for fvcks sake , deidara trained his eye to fight against the sharingan , he deserves to be in top 5 in the akautski
     
         

  9. #69
    Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,818
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    He wasn't close to being in the cloud at all , Sasuke was almost at his height just by jumping from his sword.
    you dont even know how high sasuke can fly though ?
     
         

  10. #70
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    He wasn't close to being in the cloud at all , Sasuke was almost at his height just by jumping from his sword.
     
         

  11. #71
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    you dont even know how high sasuke can fly though ?
    I do.
     
         

  12. #72
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    He had the time to draw his circle before Asuma make his smoke explode , it took barely 2 seconds.
    Dramatic effect obviously. Kakashi had time to charge up his Chidori, a jutsu that gets its name because of its loud noise, get behind Kakuzu, and stab him, without anyone noticing. So Kakashi should be the fastest thing in Naruto ever then right?

    "lowest form of art"
    Quit wanking Deidara, will you?
    Didn't you tell me to read the manga? His art has tiers: C0, C1, C2, C4, etc. He used C1 only if I am not mistaken. Probably C2 at best, so my point is still valid.

    Shikamaru made it seem like he landed the hit it's not that he couldn't.

    You're being a retard here.
    But if he could have landed a hit, he would have before and after that act of trickery, no? But the point is, with all his skill, he still didn't throughout that whole fight
     
         

  13. #73
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Since when are shitty gameboyish fanarts considered cannon?
     
         

  14. #74
    Member XPain's Avatar
    Status
    XPain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    196
    Location
    A dream within a dream
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Deidara > Hidan
    Get over it
     
         

  15. #75
    Senior Member AP2k's Avatar
    Status
    AP2k is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,091
    Location
    NY
    This place still exists?
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Since when are shitty gameboyish fanarts considered cannon?
    Thats from the anime...i can fund the manga page of himand onoki fighting in the clouds, but i dunno if we are reading the same manga.
     
         

  16. #76
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Dramatic effect obviously. Kakashi had time to charge up his Chidori, a jutsu that gets its name because of its loud noise, get behind Kakuzu, and stab him, without anyone noticing. So Kakashi should be the fastest thing in Naruto ever then right?



    Didn't you tell me to read the manga? His art has tiers: C0, C1, C2, C4, etc. He used C1 only if I am not mistaken. Probably C2 at best, so my point is still valid.



    But if he could have landed a hit, he would have before and after that act of trickery, no? But the point is, with all his skill, he still didn't throughout that whole fight
    What does Kakashi have to do with Asuma? Tell me?

    He actually used C3 too against Gaara and the village so "C2 at best"? , it's Ironic that you're saying I didn't read the manga.

    Lmao, again did you read the manga? Do you even know what's the point of Hidan's jutsu? He though he had his blood, the ritual was complete, all he had to do is stab himself, it seems like you don't know anything about Hidan.

    Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Thats from the anime...i can fund the manga page of himand onoki fighting in the clouds, but i dunno if we are reading the same manga.
    The anime is not cannon.
     
         

  17. #77
    Ryūn Ūchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūn Ūchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,818
    Location
    Hm..
    Revenge.....
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    I do.
    sure so how high can sasuke fly then , Hmmmm ? he had wings im pretty sure you dont know youre just assuming
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,979
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    sure so how high can sasuke fly then , Hmmmm ? he had wings im pretty sure you dont know youre just assuming
    Actually, he jumped on his sword, then he stayed in mid-air by flying. But his wings didn't affect on how high he jumped.
     
         

  19. #79
    Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    20,614
    Forever Joe
     



    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Obito
    Nagato
    Itachi
    Kisame
    Zetsu
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Konan
    Sasori
    Hidan
     
         

  20. #80
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    151
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    What does Kakashi have to do with Asuma? Tell me?
    You stated that to draw the Jashin circle only takes two-three seconds because he did it before Asuma's jutsu. By drawing the parallel that Kakashi did all of that before anyone could re-act would make the statement that he is the fastest thing alive. Which is my point that obviously this was dramatic effect, I can tell by your skills comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

    He actually used C3 too against Gaara and the village so "C2 at best"? , it's Ironic that you're saying I didn't read the manga.
    Read what I said, he pierced Gaara's armor with his low tier art. Did he attack Gaara with his C3? No. Stop throwing around insults, you're just embarrassing yourself. My statement is still valid, what took Sasuke/Rock Lee high speed and potent taijutsu force to damage, Deidara did it with his lowest tier of art.


    Lmao, again did you read the manga? Do you even know what's the point of Hidan's jutsu? He though he had his blood, the ritual was complete, all he had to do is stab himself, it seems like you don't know anything about Hidan.
    Okay, Shikamaru got up right, so Hidan knew he wasn't dead right? In that time frame, any skilled taijutsu fighter would be able to react. Was Neji still not able to react and activate Kaiten despite Kyuubi Naruto's huge speed increase? Was Neji not able to change the course of Kidomaru's arrow at the last minute? Was Neji not able to counter Hinata's blow at the last minute despite her hand being in his face already?

    Out of all Hidan's fight, he never was able to fairly hit a person one on one and yet you call him a great taijutsu fighter; how does that work?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •