Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Rank the Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Dramatic effect obviously. Kakashi had time to charge up his Chidori, a jutsu that gets its name because of its loud noise, get behind Kakuzu, and stab him, without anyone noticing. So Kakashi should be the fastest thing in Naruto ever then right?

Didn't you tell me to read the manga? His art has tiers: C0, C1, C2, C4, etc. He used C1 only if I am not mistaken. Probably C2 at best, so my point is still valid.

But if he could have landed a hit, he would have before and after that act of trickery, no? But the point is, with all his skill, he still didn't throughout that whole fight
    What does Kakashi have to do with Asuma? Tell me?

He actually used C3 too against Gaara and the village so "C2 at best"? , it's Ironic that you're saying I didn't read the manga.

Lmao, again did you read the manga? Do you even know what's the point of Hidan's jutsu? He though he had his blood, the ritual was complete, all he had to do is stab himself, it seems like you don't know anything about Hidan.

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    Thats from the anime...i can fund the manga page of himand onoki fighting in the clouds, but i dunno if we are reading the same manga.
    The anime is not cannon.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revenge.....

Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    I do.
    sure so how high can sasuke fly then , Hmmmm ? he had wings im pretty sure you dont know youre just assuming

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojin View Post
    sure so how high can sasuke fly then , Hmmmm ? he had wings im pretty sure you dont know youre just assuming
    Actually, he jumped on his sword, then he stayed in mid-air by flying. But his wings didn't affect on how high he jumped.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Booyaka buckle up,Annotate
    motha**** opps too

Obito
    Nagato
    Itachi
    Kisame
    Zetsu
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Konan
    Sasori
    Hidan

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What does Kakashi have to do with Asuma? Tell me?
    You stated that to draw the Jashin circle only takes two-three seconds because he did it before Asuma's jutsu. By drawing the parallel that Kakashi did all of that before anyone could re-act would make the statement that he is the fastest thing alive. Which is my point that obviously this was dramatic effect, I can tell by your skills comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

He actually used C3 too against Gaara and the village so "C2 at best"? , it's Ironic that you're saying I didn't read the manga.
    Read what I said, he pierced Gaara's armor with his low tier art. Did he attack Gaara with his C3? No. Stop throwing around insults, you're just embarrassing yourself. My statement is still valid, what took Sasuke/Rock Lee high speed and potent taijutsu force to damage, Deidara did it with his lowest tier of art.

Lmao, again did you read the manga? Do you even know what's the point of Hidan's jutsu? He though he had his blood, the ritual was complete, all he had to do is stab himself, it seems like you don't know anything about Hidan.
    Okay, Shikamaru got up right, so Hidan knew he wasn't dead right? In that time frame, any skilled taijutsu fighter would be able to react. Was Neji still not able to react and activate Kaiten despite Kyuubi Naruto's huge speed increase? Was Neji not able to change the course of Kidomaru's arrow at the last minute? Was Neji not able to counter Hinata's blow at the last minute despite her hand being in his face already?

Out of all Hidan's fight, he never was able to fairly hit a person one on one and yet you call him a great taijutsu fighter; how does that work?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Here is my list:

1.Obito/Tobi
    2.Pain/Nagato
    3.Itachi
    4.Kisame
    5.Sasori
    6.Konan
    7.Zetsu
    8.Kakuzu
    9.Hidan

Deidara is 7th woops.

Last edited by Caliburn; 12-28-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You stated that to draw the Jashin circle only takes two-three seconds because he did it before Asuma's jutsu. By drawing the parallel that Kakashi did all of that before anyone could re-act would make the statement that he is the fastest thing alive. Which is my point that obviously this was dramatic effect, I can tell by your skills comprehension isn't one of your strong points.

Read what I said, he pierced Gaara's armor with his low tier art did he attack Gaara with his C3? No. Stop throwing around insults, you're just embarrassing yourself.

Okay, Shikamaru got up right, so Hidan knew he wasn't dead right? In that time frame, any skilled taijutsu fighter would be able to react. Was Neji still not able to react and activate Kaiten despite Kyuubi Naruto's huge speed increase? Was Neji not able to change the course of Kidomaru's arrow at the last minute? Was Neji not able to counter Hinata's blow at the last minute despite her hand being in his face already?

Out of all Hidan's fight, he never was able to fairly hit a person one on one and yet you call him a great taijutsu fighter; how does that work?

No but he did attack the village though and therefore Gaara had to intervene and exhaust his chakra. He was indirectly attacking Gaara, as you say your skills comprehension is fairly laughable. Can't you look below the surface of my statements?

Quit insisting on obvious manga facts. His whole point was to get blood from Shikamaru and he thought he did, that is all, I'm getting tired of your non-sense.

I see the never here is in bold, so I assume you never read or watch his fight against Asuma? Right?

Last edited by PretaPath; 12-28-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No but he did attack the village though and therefore Gaara had to intervene and exhaust his chakra. He was indirectly attacking Gaara, as you say your skills comprehension is fairly laughable. Can't you look below the surface of my statements?
    Okay, you clearly are trying hard to not understand. My statement was that his lowest form of art pierced Gaara's shield. What pierced Gaara's shield, the C3 or the spiders? Okay, my point exactly. Gaara's loss of chakra is not what rendered him unconscious as the blast to his face is what takes the fault of that.

Quit insisting on obvious manga facts. His whole point was to get blood from Shikamaru and he thought he did, that is all, I'm getting tired of your non-sense.
    And after the fact which you chose to ignore? What about before they even got in that forest and he still couldn't land a blow on Shikamaru, or Kakashi with Kakuzu's help? But Kakuzu single-handely was able to lay a blow on Kakashi. Why is it that you can't prove that Hidan's a great taijutsu fighter as you stated?

I see the never here was in bold, so I assume you never read or watch his fight against Asuma? Right?
    My Quote: Out of all Hidan's fight, he never was able to fairly hit a person one on one and yet you call him a great taijutsu fighter; how does that work?
    Oh, I forgot that was a fair one on one match between the two of them with no one in the vicinity... In case you missed it, that was sarcasm.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, you clearly are trying hard to not understand. My statement was that his lowest form of art pierced Gaara's shield. What pierced Gaara's shield, the C3 or the spiders? Okay, my point exactly. Gaara's loss of chakra is not what rendered him unconscious as the blast to his face is what takes the fault of that.

And after the fact which you chose to ignore? What about before they even got in that forest and he still couldn't land a blow on Shikamaru, or Kakashi with Kakuzu's help? But Kakuzu single-handely was able to lay a blow on Kakashi. Why is it that you can't prove that Hidan's a great taijutsu fighter as you stated?

Oh, I forgot that was a fair one on one match between the two of them with no one in the vicinity... In case you missed it, that was sarcasm.

Aww, again you're proving us that you really don't read the manga at all, why are you even getting yourself into these debates?
    For you information, the bird didn't pierce gaara's shield, the spiders just got inside and Gaara didn't have time to react.
    Also, his sand shield and armor consumes a lot of chakra. Can't you make a direct link here? He previously exhausted his chakra protecting the village. Is that to hard for you to understand?

Kakashi has the sharingan which predict movements, This isn't a valid point.
    And I can't see why you're still persisting to bringing Shikamaru's here. I see that you're too stubborn to comprehend what I am saying, oh well.

It was a 2 vs 1 fight, Hidan was in a huge disadvantage here, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame an kukazu are battling for 4th

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Aww, again you're proving us that you really don't read the manga at all, why are you even getting yourself into these debates?
    For you information, the bird didn't pierce gaara's shield, the spiders just got inside and Gaara didn't have time to react.
    Also, his sand shield and armor consumes a lot of chakra. Can't you make a direct link here? He previously exhausted his chakra protecting the village. Is that to hard for you to understand?

And I can't see why you're still persisting to bringing Shikamaru's here. I see that you're too stubborn to comprehend what I am saying, oh well.

It was a 2 vs 1 fight, Hidan was in a huge disadvantage here, you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot.
    Im not 100% sure what's goin on here, but it seems like you may be trying to put hidan in a place besides last in the group an he is last. He can't beat kakuza, sasori, kohan, diedara, or zetsu seeing how I don't think he has blood an he has hashirama DNA an he's not an idiot like hidan. I don't think I even have to mention nagato itachi or obito. That sythe is his only attack an that won't work on any of them.

An in regards to gaara vs deidara, your correct. The only reason he won was because he attacked the village. If the would have just been out in the middle of the dessert gaara would have won.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is fun when the opposition uses ill-informed information and throws around insults as if he is wholly correct, that is why.

Odd, I thought I stated that it was the spiders that pierced the sand armor Gaara keeps about himself that took Sasuke and Rock Lee high-speed and potent taijutsu force to damage. Let me check my quote...
    What pierced Gaara's shield, the C3 or the spiders? Okay, my point exactly.
    Yep, that is what I said, how you got anything else out of this amazes me.

And yet during the war, without the Shukaku, he is able to create such a huge sandstorm in which his dad exclaimed was the effect of the Shukaku right? And then continue to battle potent forces without rest, and never show any signs of depleting chakra, right? But in the fight against Deidara he controls sand already present in the vicinity and that depletes his chakra so much more than the aforementioned scenario? , you just made a funny.

Also life force and chakra is intertwined which is why Kakashi died from depleted chakra. The blast to Gaara's face depleted his life force which consequently affected his chakra, not the other way around. If Gaara didn't take that blast to the face he would still be up and running fine.

Sad, let me dumb it down for you. Kakashi has the Sharingan and can predict movements yes, and yet Kakuzu alone, single-handely landed blows on Kakashi. Whereas Hidan, with Kakuzu's aid, couldn't. Let me repeat that.

Kakuzu, by himself, hit Kakashi, multiple times.
    Hidan, with Kakuzu's help, couldn't land one blow.

And apparently you cannot either. You keep referring back to when Shikamaru and Hidan was separated from everyone as if that was the only interaction they had in that bout. I am talking about prior to where everyone was present. Shikamaru has zero taijutsu prowess, and yet, Hidan couldn't land a blow on him, ever, some great fighter there.

So numbers equate to a disadvantage? Wow, re-read that chapter. It was unfair, which is why Asuma stepped out of the usual comfort zone and didn't fight his own way, hence Shikamaru's complaint. And furthermore, your initial point that Hidan drew the circle before Asuma's jutsu is invalid because the circle was already drawn and all he did was step into it.

Try harder.

An in regards to gaara vs deidara, your correct. The only reason he won was because he attacked the village. If the would have just been out in the middle of the dessert gaara would have won.
    Deidara already mixed in his explosive clay with Gaara's sand when Gaara took his arm before he used the C3. So even if there was no village there, Gaara would still use his absolute defense to protect him from the C3 thus suffering the same fate.

And let's not forget that Deidara came to this bout unprepared and he had to restrict his attacks because his mission was to capture Gaara and not kill him.

Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-28-2012 at 08:03 PM.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing about smart
    MOTHERFUC**RS IS .. They sound
    like Crazy MotherFUC**RSto
    DUMB MOTHERFUC**RS

1.nagato
    2.obito
    3.itachi
    4.kisame
    5.deidara
    6.konan
    7.kakuzu
    8.sasori
    9.hidan
    10.zetsu
    i rank the akatsuki organisation like this :D

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is fun when the opposition uses ill-informed information and throws around insults as if he is wholly correct, that is why.

Odd, I thought I stated that it was the spiders that pierced the sand armor Gaara keeps about himself that took Sasuke and Rock Lee high-speed and potent taijutsu force to damage. Let me check my quote...

Yep, that is what I said, how you got anything else out of this amazes me.

And yet during the war, without the Shukaku, he is able to create such a huge sandstorm in which his dad exclaimed was the effect of the Shukaku right? And then continue to battle potent forces without rest, and never show any signs of depleting chakra, right? But in the fight against Deidara he controls sand already present in the vicinity and that depletes his chakra so much more than the aforementioned scenario? , you just made a funny.

Sad, let me dumb it down for you. Kakashi has the Sharingan and can predict movements yes, and yet Kakuzu alone, single-handely landed blows on Kakashi. Whereas Hidan, with Kakuzu's aid, couldn't. Let me repeat that.

Kakuzu, by himself, hit Kakashi, multiple times.
    Hidan, with Kakuzu's help, couldn't land one blow.

And apparently you cannot either. You keep referring back to when Shikamaru and Hidan was separated from everyone as if that was the only interaction they had in that bout. I am talking about prior to where everyone was present. Shikamaru has zero taijutsu prowess, and yet, Hidan couldn't land a blow on him, ever, some great fighter there.

So numbers equate to a disadvantage? Wow, re-read that chapter. It was unfair, which is why Asuma stepped out of the usual comfort zone and didn't fight his own way, hence Shikamaru's complaint. And furthermore, your initial point that Hidan drew the circle before Asuma's jutsu is invalid because the circle was already drawn and all he did was step into it.

Try harder.

Deidara already mixed in his explosive clay with Gaara's sand when Gaara took his arm before he used the C3. So even if there was no village there, Gaara would still use his absolute defense to protect him from the C3 thus suffering the same fate.

And let's not forget that Deidara came to this bout unprepared and he had to restrict his attacks because his mission was to capture Gaara and not kill him.

Haha you're one funny kid, you actually believe the spiders got through the sand armor with actual strength? Drugs are bad kid, I don't know about you but as far as I know in the real world, spiders aren't really strong, just saying.

Later in the manga he got better mastering his sand technique, Shukaku doesn't mean shit, FYI. The fact is, protecting the village exhausted pretty much all his chakra, you can't deny the facts so quit embarassing youself.

Kakashi didn't actually fight Kakuzu, Kakuzu just caught him off guard and got him with his threads, those weren't taijutsu prowess. Learn the difference kid. Did you even read the manga?

Shikamaru never fought Hidan outside of when they were separated from the others, try harder, except you never read the manga so that might be a bit hard for you.

Last edited by PretaPath; 12-28-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

01. Obito
    02. Pain
    03. Itachi
    04. Kisame
    05. Kakuzu
    06. Sasori
    07. Deidara
    08. Konan
    09. Hidan
    10. Zetsu

Include Orochimaru and he's above Kisame.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I honestly think Sasori is better than people are giving him credit for. Some people here are putting him 8th and 9th? I think he can beat just about anyone if given no prep time.

My Lists
    1. Obito
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisama
    5. Sasori
    6. Kakuza
    7. Deidara
    8. Konan
    9. Hidan
    10. Zetsu

Oh, and about the Deidara vs Hidan fight. People always forget that Hidan is extremely cocky, which makes him do stupid and irrational moves. Plus even if Hidan manages to jump really high and somehow cut Deidara, its going to take him a little bit for him to fall and get back in his circle. Enough time for Deidara to blow him up.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1.Obito
    2.Nagato
    3.Itachi
    4.Deidara
    5.Sasori
    6.Kisame
    7.Kakuzu
    8.Konan
    9.Hidan
    10.Zetsu

I can't believe I saw someone put Hidan above Deidara..

Deidara flies and uses C4, end of Hidan right there.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

Strongest to weakest-

1. Brother Hidan
    2. Sister Konan
    3. Brother Zetsu
    4. Brother Deidara
    5. Brother Sasori
    6. Brother Kakazu
    7. Brother Kisame
    8. Brother Itachi
    9. Brother Pein
    10. Brother Tobi

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    1.Obito
    2.Nagato
    3.Itachi
    4.Deidara
    5.Sasori
    6.Kisame
    7.Kakuzu
    8.Konan
    9.Hidan
    10.Zetsu

I can't believe I saw someone put Hidan above Deidara..

Deidara flies and uses C4, end of Hidan right there.
    Hidan uses his curse mark and Deidara ends up getting disintegrated.
    Also I can't believe you put Kakuzu 7th, below Deidara and Sasori..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hidan uses his curse mark and Deidara ends up getting disintegrated.
    Hidan needs his blood first, and he isn't getting his blood when Deidara is up in the air and Hidan is on the ground.

The new Rikudou Sennin madara uchlha's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking up a couple world
    domination plots.

Heres my list:
    1.Obito(space time spam, Gedo Mazo, Potential shinra tensei, Rinne tensei, Mokuton)
    2.Nagato(Rikudo jutsu, 6 paths, All natures, Gedo Mazo, Rinne tensei)
    3.Itachi(Susanoo, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Great tactics, Sharingan mastery, etc)
    4. Kisame(Massive Chakra, Chakra absorbtion, water style Mastery)
    5. Sasori ( Iron sand, poison, one hundred puppets)
    6.Kakuzu (Earth Grudge Fear, all natures)
    7.Deidara(C1-4, C0, Genjutsu breaking eye)
    8.Konan (Paper techinque)
    9.Zetsu(Mokuton, ability to make spores)
    10. Hidan(immortality, curse jutsu)

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Hidan needs his blood first, and he isn't getting his blood when Deidara is up in the air and Hidan is on the ground.
    Hidan can jump and extend his Scythe

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

1.Obito
    2.Nagato
    3.Kisame
    4.Itachi
    5.Kakuzu
    6.Deidara
    7.Konan
    8.Sasori
    9.Hidan

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it that Hidan is always last/second to last on these lists if he is so strong...

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    sasuek won becasue of plot he had no more chakra left ... deal with it people .. deidara > sauske
    sounds like someone's butthurt >.>
    1.Obito
    2.Nagato
    3.Itachi
    4.Kisame
    5.Sasori
    6.Kakuzu
    7.Deidara
    8.Konan
    9.Hidan