Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise The Sun!

Re: Rank the Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    what? Did you forget he fought Sasuke in a forest... Why didn't Sasuke run up trees if it is such a great strategy? Lmao... I lied, you still continue to humor me.
    Why bother?
    Its not like he will ever admit he is wrong....
    You are just wasting your time here lol

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can't provide proof I see...

Anyway, Sasuke who has a 4.5 in speed had trouble dodging Deidara's C2 missiles, Hidan isn't dodging them either.
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/358/11

Sasuke was forced to guard with his wing, and it was blown off, Hidan is losing a limb from this attack right here.

You act like Deidara's clay supply is a factor here, when all he needs are a few C2 missiles and C4 to finish Hidan off.

Then Deidara uses C4 to finish him off.
    Trouble? Are we reading the same manga?

Explosions are not what will make Hidan loses a limb. Try to find something else.
    Are you going to keep repeating the same old thing over and over again?
    The time he charges C4 Hidan will get his hand on some of his blood and the fight ends right here with the curse jutsu.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what? Did you forget he fought Sasuke in a forest... Why didn't Sasuke run up trees if it is such a great strategy? Lmao... I lied, you still continue to humor me.
    Because he doesn't have a scythe that can extend maybe? I bet you didn't know that. I'm not surprised at all. What to expect from someone like you?

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Because he doesn't have a scythe that can extend maybe? I bet you didn't know that. I'm not surprised at all. What to expect from someone like you?
    But he can... I don't know fly and has a Chidori Eisou that extends further than Hidan's Scythe. Lmao.

*Insert wrong picture*
    Explosions are not what will make Hidan loses a limb. Try to find something else.
    , no, just no. Sasuke lost his wing:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v39/c358/17.html

, I wonder how long you can honestly try to keep up the charade.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you going to keep repeating the same old thing over and over again?
    The time he charges C4 Hidan will get his hand on some of his blood and the fight ends right here with the curse jutsu.

Did you not see the link I posted? Are you blind? He dodged one of them and had trouble dodging the rest. And the one in the link I posted is clearly bigger than the one in the link you posted...please L2Read the manga...or at least look at the pictures correctly.

Proof Hidan is more durable than CS2 Sasuke? I doubt it, an explosion that blew off Sasuke's wing, WILL blow off Hidan limbs, and even if it doesn't, it still gives Deidara time for C4.

@bold: How? Is he going to jump at him and extend his scythe? , no get outta here with that retarded BS.

-If he jumps at him, he gets knocked down by a bomb.

-Therefore he can't reach Deidara.

-So he can't get his blood.

Deidara can even use a clone feint with his Clay Clones.

C4 ends him, no matter what he isn't even scratching Deidara while he is in the air.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

But he can... I don't know fly and has a Chidori Eisou that extends further than Hidan's Scythe. Lmao.

, no, just no. Sasuke lost his wing:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v39/c358/17.html

, I wonder how long you can honestly try to keep up the charade.
    Further? Really? What tells you that it can extends further then Hidan's Scythe? Is it that you're pulling things out of your ass again? You should try using manga proofs for once. Lmao.

Yes he did indeed lost a wing because he didn't try to dodge it at all.

Is that all you've got?

Naruto Jaraiya Namikaze Minato is a thug's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito
    Nagato
    Itachi
    Konan
    Kisame
    Sasori
    Kakuzu
    Deidara
    Hidan
    Zetsu

I dont feel like Zetsu is that much of a factor really but thats just me.. him and Hidan are basically equals

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise The Sun!

Just make a Hidan vs Deidara /poll thread

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Further? Really? What tells you that it can extends further then Hidan's Scythe? Is it that you're pulling things out of your ass again? You should try using manga proofs for once. Lmao.
    Let's see... The fact that Hidan is a taijutsu fighter and has to be in close range despite his cable's uber long reach. The fact despite being that close to Asuma, Hidan barely nicked him. The fact that the distance between Deidara and Sasuke was so great that Deidara felt no aftershocks from his bombing and yet despite that distance, the eisou still covered it.

, you want proof and have yet to show us the proof that Hidan can extend his cable as long as you exclaimed? Lmao. Posting random, crappy pages doesn't constitute as proof and some things are just common sense, but you have those few people lacking in that department.

Yes he did indeed lost a wing because he didn't try to dodge it at all.
    And you think that Deidara's bomb can sever one of the Cursed Seal's wings but not one of Hidan's limbs despite Shikamaru's paper bombing doing that.... Lmao what?

Is that all you've got?
    Funny, I can't ask that of you because you was already at the end of your wits when you stated, "Hidan can jump really high" lol.

Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-28-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[/B]
    Did you not see the link I posted? Are you blind? He dodged one of them and had trouble dodging the rest. And the one in the link I posted is clearly bigger than the one in the link you posted...please L2Read the manga...or at least look at the pictures correctly.

Proof Hidan is more durable than CS2 Sasuke? I doubt it, an explosion that blew off Sasuke's wing, WILL blow off Hidan limbs, and even if it doesn't, it still gives Deidara time for C4.

@bold: How? Is he going to jump at him and extend his scythe? , no get outta here with that retarded BS.

-If he jumps at him, he gets knocked down by a bomb.

-Therefore he can't reach Deidara.

-So he can't get his blood.

Deidara can even use a clone feint with his Clay Clones.

C4 ends him, no matter what he isn't even scratching Deidara while he is in the air.
    He tanked A-B rank fuuton techniques from point blank.

Small C1 bombs would not knock him back , the only bombs that would knock him back are C2's and those takes a while to create unlike the C1's.

So yes he can still reach Deidara and if he attempts the C4 Hidan could just climb it and it would be easier for him to reach Deidara

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

01. Obito Uchiha
    02. Nagato Uzumaki
    03. Itachi Uchiha
    04. Sasori
    05. Kisame
    06. Kakuzu
    07. Deidara
    08. Konan
    09. Hidan
    10. Zetsu

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    All at primes
    1. Obito(rinnigan sharigan 6 junjurchi paths)
    2. Nagato/Pain
    3. Itachi
    4. Orochimaru (healthy with hands)
    5.sasuke EMS
    6.Sasori
    7. Kisame (w samanda)
    8.kakazu
    8. Deidara
    9. Kohan
    10. Zestu
    11.hidan
    12.suijutsu
    13.jugo
    14.karin

Any objections
    (The main one would prob b putting oro > sasuke but yes I do he can escape all of sasukes crap healthy Amatratsu enton cancels with body shedding or spitting himself up
    Susanno gets over powered by hydra mode
    Oro ii jutsu better
    Oro wind > sasuke lighting
    Oro was able to defend himself from a bijuudoma witch is >>>> sasuke Susanno arrow in terms of speed and power
    And I didn't even bring up edo tensi
    So yeah orochimaru prime>> EMS sasuke (until he gets some stupid ass power up or w.e)
    Suigetsu should definitely be higher, the fact that beating him without Raiton is almost impossible puts him pretty high on the top lists :y

Definitely above Hidan at least

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He tanked A-B rank fuuton techniques from point blank.

Small C1 bombs would not knock him back , the only bombs that would knock him back are C2's and those takes a while to create unlike the C1's.

So yes he can still reach Deidara and if he attempts the C4 Hidan could just climb it and it would be easier for him to reach Deidara
    C2 Guided Missiles are clearly stronger than the Fuuton he tanked, and Sasuke lost his limb from C2 so Hidan will too.
    Fuuton--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/12
    C2--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/358/11

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/357/14
    ^That is a C1 explosion, Hidan isn't taking that on and not getting knocked back by the explosion and the force..especially while he is in the air, that means no friction for him to take advantage of.

No, he can't reach Deidara.

Really? Is this the best you've got? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/360/2

^You really think its a good idea to climb on top of it when Deidara simply needs to clap his hands together to detonate it?

C4 ends him.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-28-2012 at 09:25 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Let's see... The fact that Hidan is a taijutsu fighter and has to be in close range despite his cable's uber long reach. The fact despite being that close to Asuma, Hidan barely nicked him. The fact that the distance between Deidara and Sasuke was so great that Deidara felt no aftershocks from his bombing and yet despite that distance, the eisou still covered it.

, you want proof and have yet to show us the proof that Hidan can extend his cable as long as you exclaimed? Lmao. Posting random, crappy pages doesn't constitute as proof and something are just common sense, but you have those few people lacking in that department.

And you think that Deidara's bomb can sever one of the Cursed Seal's wings but not one of Hidan's limbs despite Shikamaru's paper bombing doing that.... Lmao what?

Funny, I can't ask that of you because you was already at the end of your wits when you stated, "Hidan can jump really high" lol.
    Lmao, you're excluding the entire battle context just so you can make yourself look right. Hidan had to fight Asuma while dodging Shikamaru's shadow jutsu, in a 1 vs 1 fight he would wreck him.
    Let me give you a little advice, don't even take your time replying to me when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, it just makes you look ridiculous.

Hidan doesn't need to be at close range to get his blood that's the whole point about extending his scythe you know lmao, just like Sasuke had to jump from his sword to reach Deidara. Your argument fails again.

And you think bombs that slightly touches you are the same thing as paper bombs all over your body? When you do comparison at least try to make them seem a little more plausible kid.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

How did a loser like Hidan, who only had one crap tech, got ahead of a beast like Deidara?

Here is my list.

1) Obito
    2) Nagato
    3) Itachi
    4) Kisame
    5) Deidara
    - a brilliant battle tactician, his only weakness is his hot-headedness
    6) Kakuzu (I am ranking him lower because he couldn't even see an obvious attack coming)
    7) Sasori (lost to to kunoichis due to his softness lol, a hag and a biatch)
    8) Konan (lost easily to Obito, even after prepping, also doesn't have any destructive techs)
    9) Hidan (only got one tech, and any idiot can see through it after seeing it a few times)
    10) Zetsu

Last edited by Uchihajin Sasuke; 12-28-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    How did Hidan, who only had one crap tech, got ahead of a beast like Deidara?
    , I'm wondering the same exact thing myself...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

C2 Guided Missiles are clearly stronger than the Fuuton he tanked, and Sasuke lost his limb from C2 so Hidan will too.
    Fuuton--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/12
    C2--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/358/11

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/357/14
    ^That is a C1 explosion, Hidan isn't taking that on and not getting knocked back by the explosion and the force..especially while he is in the air, that means no friction for him to take advantage of.

No, he can't reach Deidara.

Really? Is this the best you've got? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/360/2

^You really think its a good idea to climb on top of it when Deidara simply needs to clap his hands together to detonate it?

C4 ends him.
    No manga proof? Your argument is invalid.

Hidan won't even have to worry about protecting himself from the bombs because he knows he's immortal so he can just do his stuff while Deidara is trying badly to knock him back.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Obito
    2. Pain
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Kakuzu
    6. Sasori
    7. Deidara
    8. Konan
    9. Zetsu
    10. Hidan

Deidara stomps Hidan, get over it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmao, you're excluding the entire battle context just so you can make yourself look right. Hidan had to fight Asuma while dodging Shikamaru's shadow jutsu, in a 1 vs 1 fight he would wreck him.
    Let me give you a little advice, don't even take your time replying to me when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, it just makes you look ridiculous.
    what? The context isn't the battle in its entirety, it is that one moment. If Hidan's cable was as long as you stated, it would have done more than just nick Asuma at that distance, lmao. Why is it that only you exclaim that I am making myself look ridiculous, but everyone else feels differently, lmao.

Hidan doesn't need to be at close range to get his blood that's the whole point about extending his scythe you know lmao, just like Sasuke had to jump from his sword to reach Deidara. Your argument fails again.
    If he doesn't, then why does he get in that close of a range? Obviously he is a Close-Quarters-Combat fighter and you even said he is excellent at taijutsu. Lmao, logic falling apart.

, you really think Sasuke jumping off of his sword really cut the distance between them that drastically? Why is it that in that manga panel of the Chidori Eisou extending, it is longer than any panel of Hidan extending his "uber long" cable scythe? Lmao

And you think bombs that slightly touches you are the same thing as paper bombs all over your body? When you do comparison at least try to make them seem a little more plausible kid.
    One paper bomb took a whole limb off of Hashirama and Tobirama, so once again, if a simple paper bomb can sever a limb, why wouldn't Deidara's bomb sever Hidan's body, lmao... Good logic.

Oh boy, I can't wait for what's next.

Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-28-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No manga proof? Your argument is invalid.

Hidan won't even have to worry about protecting himself from the bombs because he knows he's immortal so he can just do his stuff while Deidara is trying badly to knock him back.
    What do you think those links are fool? They are MANGA SCANS that show the C2 explosion being much bigger than the Fuuton..please Learn to read or at least learn how to look at the pictures and comprehend what is in them because you are clearly failing at that.

He doesn't need to damage him with any bombs, they are to knock him back, C4 ends this.

Besides, Hidan can't even reach as far as you claim he can anyway so there is no "if he reaches" he doesn't reach, simple as that, unless you have scans that show him being able to jump and extend his scythe well over 5 meters

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

1.) Obito

2.) Itachi/Nagato

2a). Nagato/Itachi

3.) Deidara/Sasori

3a.) Sasori/Deidara

4.) Kisame/Kakuzu

4a.) Kakuzu/Kisame

5.) Konan

6.) Hidan

7.) Zetsu

Last edited by Varrah; 12-28-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    1)tobi
    2)Nagato
    3)Itachi
    4)Deidara/Sasori
    5)Kisame
    6)Kakuzu
    7)Konan
    8)Hidan
    9)Zetsu
    this ^^^

+ rep

edit: damn, I can't atm

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What do you think those links are fool? They are MANGA SCANS that show the C2 explosion being much bigger than the Fuuton..please Learn to read or at least learn how to look at the pictures and comprehend what is in them because you are clearly failing at that.

He doesn't need to damage him with any bombs, they are to knock him back, C4 ends this.

Besides, Hidan can't even reach as far as you claim he can anyway so there is no "if he reaches" he doesn't reach, simple as that, unless you have scans that show him being able to jump and extend his scythe well over 5 meters
    The fuuton technique was in mid air and by the way the explosion it caused was much bigger than the C2's, so you're wrong, again.

C1's won't knock him back they're too weak, it's his weakest form of art and they surely won't kill him.

I told you he can use the environement to his advantage. face the truth

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

The fuuton technique was in mid air and by the way the explosion it caused was much bigger than the C2's, so you're wrong, again.

C1's won't knock him back they're too weak, it's his weakest form of art and they surely won't kill him.

I told you he can use the environement to his advantage. face the truth
    Preta, you are obviouslyt being biased here, Deidara even gave Sasuke a run for his money, he was a respectable foe unlike dirty weak Hidan who even lost to Shikamaru on a 1 vs 1

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggin it up

Lmfao this kid is still going. Just eat crow, you're wrong.

Page 6 of 11 « First ... 2345678910 ... Last»