Page 8 of 13 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Rank the Akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    How did Hidan, who only had one crap tech, got ahead of a beast like Deidara?
    , I'm wondering the same exact thing myself...

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    C2 Guided Missiles are clearly stronger than the Fuuton he tanked, and Sasuke lost his limb from C2 so Hidan will too.
    Fuuton--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/334/12
    C2--- http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/358/11

http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/357/14
    ^That is a C1 explosion, Hidan isn't taking that on and not getting knocked back by the explosion and the force..especially while he is in the air, that means no friction for him to take advantage of.

No, he can't reach Deidara.

Really? Is this the best you've got? http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/360/2

^You really think its a good idea to climb on top of it when Deidara simply needs to clap his hands together to detonate it?

C4 ends him.
    No manga proof? Your argument is invalid.

Hidan won't even have to worry about protecting himself from the bombs because he knows he's immortal so he can just do his stuff while Deidara is trying badly to knock him back.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

1. Obito
    2. Pain
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Kakuzu
    6. Sasori
    7. Deidara
    8. Konan
    9. Zetsu
    10. Hidan

Deidara stomps Hidan, get over it.

Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Lmao, you're excluding the entire battle context just so you can make yourself look right. Hidan had to fight Asuma while dodging Shikamaru's shadow jutsu, in a 1 vs 1 fight he would wreck him.
    Let me give you a little advice, don't even take your time replying to me when you clearly don't know what you're talking about, it just makes you look ridiculous.
    what? The context isn't the battle in its entirety, it is that one moment. If Hidan's cable was as long as you stated, it would have done more than just nick Asuma at that distance, lmao. Why is it that only you exclaim that I am making myself look ridiculous, but everyone else feels differently, lmao.

Hidan doesn't need to be at close range to get his blood that's the whole point about extending his scythe you know lmao, just like Sasuke had to jump from his sword to reach Deidara. Your argument fails again.
    If he doesn't, then why does he get in that close of a range? Obviously he is a Close-Quarters-Combat fighter and you even said he is excellent at taijutsu. Lmao, logic falling apart.

, you really think Sasuke jumping off of his sword really cut the distance between them that drastically? Why is it that in that manga panel of the Chidori Eisou extending, it is longer than any panel of Hidan extending his "uber long" cable scythe? Lmao

And you think bombs that slightly touches you are the same thing as paper bombs all over your body? When you do comparison at least try to make them seem a little more plausible kid.
    One paper bomb took a whole limb off of Hashirama and Tobirama, so once again, if a simple paper bomb can sever a limb, why wouldn't Deidara's bomb sever Hidan's body, lmao... Good logic.

Oh boy, I can't wait for what's next.

Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-28-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    No manga proof? Your argument is invalid.

Hidan won't even have to worry about protecting himself from the bombs because he knows he's immortal so he can just do his stuff while Deidara is trying badly to knock him back.
    What do you think those links are fool? They are MANGA SCANS that show the C2 explosion being much bigger than the Fuuton..please Learn to read or at least learn how to look at the pictures and comprehend what is in them because you are clearly failing at that.

He doesn't need to damage him with any bombs, they are to knock him back, C4 ends this.

Besides, Hidan can't even reach as far as you claim he can anyway so there is no "if he reaches" he doesn't reach, simple as that, unless you have scans that show him being able to jump and extend his scythe well over 5 meters

Status
    Aug 2012

1.) Obito

2.) Itachi/Nagato

2a). Nagato/Itachi

3.) Deidara/Sasori

3a.) Sasori/Deidara

4.) Kisame/Kakuzu

4a.) Kakuzu/Kisame

5.) Konan

6.) Hidan

7.) Zetsu

Last edited by Varrah; 12-28-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by AP2k View Post
    1)tobi
    2)Nagato
    3)Itachi
    4)Deidara/Sasori
    5)Kisame
    6)Kakuzu
    7)Konan
    8)Hidan
    9)Zetsu
    this ^^^

+ rep

edit: damn, I can't atm

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

What do you think those links are fool? They are MANGA SCANS that show the C2 explosion being much bigger than the Fuuton..please Learn to read or at least learn how to look at the pictures and comprehend what is in them because you are clearly failing at that.

He doesn't need to damage him with any bombs, they are to knock him back, C4 ends this.

Besides, Hidan can't even reach as far as you claim he can anyway so there is no "if he reaches" he doesn't reach, simple as that, unless you have scans that show him being able to jump and extend his scythe well over 5 meters
    The fuuton technique was in mid air and by the way the explosion it caused was much bigger than the C2's, so you're wrong, again.

C1's won't knock him back they're too weak, it's his weakest form of art and they surely won't kill him.

I told you he can use the environement to his advantage. face the truth

Status
    Feb 2012
    "In the Temple of Uchiha
    Gods".

The fuuton technique was in mid air and by the way the explosion it caused was much bigger than the C2's, so you're wrong, again.

C1's won't knock him back they're too weak, it's his weakest form of art and they surely won't kill him.

Preta, you are obviouslyt being biased here, Deidara even gave Sasuke a run for his money, he was a respectable foe unlike dirty weak Hidan who even lost to Shikamaru on a 1 vs 1

Status
    Jun 2012
    This place still exists?

Lmfao this kid is still going. Just eat crow, you're wrong.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Lmfao this kid is still going. Just eat crow, you're wrong.
    I assume you meant "eat shit" is it that your mommy told you swearing is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihajin Sasuke View Post
    Preta, you are obviouslyt being biased here, Deidara even gave Sasuke a run for his money, he was a respectable foe unlike dirty weak Hidan who even lost to Shikamaru on a 1 vs 1
    It doesn't prove anything.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Can you not read? Can you not see? C2 is clearly bigger. Do you see how many trees C2 enveloped, then go look at how many fuuton took out. C2's explosion is taller and bigger than the trees, Fuuton's isn't even as tall as those trees.

Do you see that explosion? Hidan isn't taking that on mid air, where he has no way to keep himself from getting blown back, since he is in the middle of the air, that means no friction to take advantage of...

Take advantage of the environment? What a load of BS. If you think Trees are going to help him reach, when Deidara can fly higher or fly away from him then you should stop debating Naruto fights altogether.

EDIT: And you STILL didn't show any scans to help prove your point, whatsoever, just stop, I know you're wrong, everyone else knows you're wrong, Hell, I bet you have even realized that you are wrong but you are continuing just to be a little troll, hence all the stupid remarks like:

"Hidan can jump to get him" While he's in mid-air? you wish.

"Hidan can extend his scythe" Farther than Sasuke can extend Chidori spear? Nope.

Just stop, its clear that you have lost..,now move along.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-28-2012 at 10:54 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012

Eat crow means admitting wrongness after taking a strong stance. They presumably are horrid tasting and are difficult for the one proven wrong to swallow emotionally.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This place still exists?

Eat crow is a phrase in the english language that means to accept that you were wrong about something. Apparently you mommy didn't learned you inglash.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

EMS Sasuke is above Orochimaru and Itachi.
    U didn't counter anything I said against for orochimaru
    Also EMS sasuke (at the moment we haven't seen any power up)
    Is just sasuke MS without side effects
    I still dnt c sasuke putting itachi down if he's trying tbh

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Can you not read? Can you not see? C2 is clearly bigger. Do you see how many trees C2 enveloped, then go look at how many fuuton took out. C2's explosion is taller and bigger than the trees, Fuuton's isn't even as tall as those trees.

Do you see that explosion? Hidan isn't taking that on mid air, where he has no way to keep himself from getting blown back, since he is in the middle of the air, that means no friction to take advantage of...

Take advantage of the environment? What a load of BS. If you think Trees are going to help him reach, when Deidara can fly higher or fly away from him then you should stop debating Naruto fights altogether.
    Did you not see how big those trees were?

You can clearly see this explosion was much bigger and Hidan took it directly on the back and was perfectly fine afterward. That proves C2's explosion won't harm him or "blow his limbs" as you say.

Again why did Deidara not fly higher when he was fighting Sasuke? Don't tell me PNJ because it's bullshit and you're just being ignorant.
    All your arguments are refuted

Status
    Oct 2012
    "We don't know what kind
    of people we truly are until
    the moment of our
    deaths." ~Itachi Uchiha

1)Obito
    2)Pein/Nagato
    3)Itachi
    4)Kisame
    5)Deidara
    6)Kakuzu/Konan
    7)Konan/Kakuzu
    8)Sasori
    9)Hidan
    10)Zetsu

Too hard to rank them one by one..

Status
    Dec 2011
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Eat crow is a phrase in the english language that means to accept that you were wrong about something. Apparently you mommy didn't learned you inglash.
    Lmfao

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Well I don't see what is there for me to accept, you have yet to prove anything kid.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Did you not see how big those trees were?

You can clearly see this explosion was much bigger and Hidan took it directly on the back and was perfectly fine afterward. That proves C2's explosion won't harm him or "blow his limbs" as you say.

Again why did Deidara not fly higher when he was fighting Sasuke? Don't tell me PNJ because it's bullshit and you're just being ignorant.
    All your arguments are refuted
    Of course being the simpleton that you are, you wouldn't realize that the explosion for the Fuuton is being zoomed in on more that the C2 explosion was. The trees at the Deidara vs Sasuke fight are much bigger than the ones at the Hidan and Kakuzu fight as the Deidara fight was at an actual forest.

Why do you keep bringing Sasuke up? Him not flying higher against Sasuke doesn't mean he can't do it against Hidan. And why would he fly higher when he didn't need to, Sasuke got to him because with Curse Mark lvl 2..Sasuke can fly unlike Hidan.