Page 8 of 11 « First ... 4567891011 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 257
  1. #176
    Senior Member metallica9565's Avatar
    Status
    metallica9565 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    1,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya fans don't exist
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    well assuming Nagato is still crippled and cant walk...
    I honestly think pretty much everyone can agree on this :D

    1. Obito
    2. Nagato w/Peins
    3. Itachi
    4/5. Kisame and Kakuzu (equal IMO)
    6. Konan
    7/8. Sasori/Deidara (equal again IMO)
    9. Hidan
    10. Zetsu
     
         

  2. #177
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Lmao, and I guess you're just too stupid to admit the truth huh? LMAO Seriously, can't you even see how ridiculous you sound? Instead of just admitting you were wrong you say that you're supposedly leaving it to this point, oh god you're so funny. I just proved you how much bigger the trees were but as I thought you're just a stubborn idiot. Nice.

    As I already explained (but again you can't read) he reaches him with his scythe and by putting the battle location to his advantage.

    And no he wouldn't use it at the beginning, Deidara is the kind of idiot who would mess around in a fight.
    I said explain, not state, did they not teach you this in school either..or maybe you are just too dumb to learn.

    Proof Hidan's scythe can extend as far as you claim?

    Hidan is immortal and he knows it..he will use it at the beginning.

    Again, you state but you don't explain or provide any support from the manga...shit debater.
     
         

  3. #178
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I said explain, not state, did they not teach you this in school either..or maybe you are just too dumb to learn.

    Proof Hidan's scythe can extend as far as you claim?

    Hidan is immortal and he knows it..he will use it at the beginning.

    Again, you state but you don't explain or provide any support from the manga...shit debater.
    How about you read the manga you idiot? You would see, but I guess you're too much of an idiot to read and comprehend a manga made for kids
    Wow it must sucks to be you
    From the beginning i've been providing manga proofs while you keep coming with the same bs, I think it's ironic how you say i'm not using the manga, can't you just reread yourself? Oh it's true I forgot that you're blinded and an idiot
     
         

  4. #179
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    How about you read the manga you idiot? You would see, but I guess you're too much of an idiot to read and comprehend a manga made for kids
    Wow it must sucks to be you
    From the beginning i've been providing manga proofs while you keep coming with the same bs, I think it's ironic how you say i'm not using the manga, can't you just reread yourself? Oh it's true I forgot that you're blinded and an idiot
    Sorry for butting in, but are you implying that Hidan was able to tank the C2 Dragon's guided missiles without getting his limbs blown off? I sure hope not.
     
         

  5. #180
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Sorry for butting in, but are you implying that Hidan was able to tank the C2 Dragon's guided missiles without getting his limbs blown off? I sure hope not.
    Well he did tank a B rank fuuton technique from point blank.
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Sorry for butting in, but are you implying that Hidan was able to tank the C2 Dragon's guided missiles without getting his limbs blown off? I sure hope not.
    , he was.

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    How about you read the manga you idiot? You would see, but I guess you're too much of an idiot to read and comprehend a manga made for kids
    Wow it must sucks to be you
    From the beginning i've been providing manga proofs while you keep coming with the same bs, I think it's ironic how you say i'm not using the manga, can't you just reread yourself? Oh it's true I forgot that you're blinded and an idiot
    I see no proof so the debates over.

    Deidara>Hidan.

    I never should have tried to debate with a fanboy. You have no manga proof in this thread, you just keep on telling me to go re-read it...actually learn how to debate before trying to come here and debate so you won't make yourself look stupid.

    "Go re-read the manga" Who the hell says that in a dehate..the point is to support your case by providing facts with sources..not bS crap like you have done.
     
         

  7. #182
    Battlecry Temporary Account's Avatar
    Status
    Temporary Account is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    1. Obito
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Deidara/Sasori
    6. Sasori/Deidara
    7. Kakuzu
    8. Konan
    9. Hidan
    10. Zetsu
     
         

  8. #183
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , he was.



    I see no proof so the debates over.

    Deidara>Hidan.

    I never should have tried to debate with a fanboy. You have no manga proof in this thread, you just keep on telling me to go re-read it...actually learn how to debate before trying to come here and debate so you won't make yourself look stupid.

    "Go re-read the manga" Who the hell says that in a dehate..the point is to support your case by providing facts with sources..not bS crap like you have done.
    As I said you're just repeating the same crap over and over again so there's no point in debating with you, you lose. And besides you can't even read properly so what's the point of getting into a debate? Not only you're too stubborn to admit your mistakes but you're also to stupid to read. Poor you...

    Yes, Hidan > Deidara, until I'm proven wrong and that won't happen as long as you're around, LMAO.
     
         

  9. #184
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    As I said you're just repeating the same crap over and over again so there's no point in debating with you, you lose. And besides you can't even read properly so what's the point of getting into a debate? Not only you're too stubborn to admit your mistakes but you're also to stupid to read. Poor you...

    Yes, Hidan > Deidara, until I'm proven wrong and that won't happen as long as you're around, LMAO.
    When you have manga proof then you can reply to me again.
     
         

  10. #185
    Eminem Lightning Release's Avatar
    Status
    Lightning Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    1,253
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! My name is...
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Nagato is above everyone.
     
         

  11. #186
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Well he did tank a B rank fuuton technique from point blank.
    I don't pay attention to ranks that much, but unless a Wind jutsu is meant to cut and slice it isn't all that much lethal. A pin pointed explosion on the other hand, is.
     
         
    Last edited by iSpeak the Truth; 12-28-2012 at 11:11 PM.

  12. #187
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    When you have manga proof then you can reply to me again.
    Reply to me and start the debate again when you got something actual or intelligent to say, for now you lose. Your arguments and your whole point is flawed, even my 6 years old brother would put up a better debate. Also you're not even using any manga facts to prove your point, you clearly are an idiot.
     
         

  13. #188
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Reply to me and start the debate again when you got something actual or intelligent to say, for now you lose. Your arguments and your whole point is flawed, even my 6 years old brother would put up a better debate. Also you're not even using any manga facts to prove your point, you clearly are an idiot.
    Still no proof..
     
         

  14. #189
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I don't pay attention to ranks all that much, but unless a Wind jutsu is meant to cut and slice it isn't all that much lethal. A pin pointed explosion on the other hand, is.
    Ranks define how hard it is to use them, so basically how powerful they are.
    This jutsu doesn't slice or cut it does the same thing as an explosion, it compresses the wind until it reaches a really high density then release it to form an explosion of wind.
     
         

  15. #190
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Still no proof..
    Still no manga facts or any intelligent sayings? Don't even reply.
     
         

  16. #191
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Still no manga facts or any intelligent sayings? Don't even reply.
    Can't evade C4.

    Can't reach Deidara.

    Deidara>Hidan. Deal with it

    And I see you STILL don't have any proof..well that was your last chance.

    I win.
     
         

  17. #192
    Sage Farama Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Farama Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Obito
    Itachi
    Nagato
    Kisame
    Deidara
    Sasori
    Kakuzu
    Konan
    Hidan
    Zetsu
    I put Itachi second because he could seal alot of them away with Susanoo, also while itachi was in Akatsuki he found all their weaknesses incase they attacked the leaf, thats why obito left it too last. Also itachi was spy in Akatsuki thats why he didnt fight Jiraiya because he could solo him
     
         

  18. #193
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can't evade C4.

    Can't reach Deidara.

    Deidara>Hidan. Deal with it

    And I see you STILL don't have any proof..well that was your last chance.

    I win.
    He won't have time to

    He can because of his extendable scythe and the environment

    Hidan > Deidara, until you give decent arguments but that probably won't happen.

    you lose
     
         

  19. #194
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    Ranks define how hard it is to use them, so basically how powerful they are.
    This jutsu doesn't slice or cut it does the same thing as an explosion, it compresses the wind until it reaches a really high density then release it to form an explosion of wind.
    Ah....but to do the same thing as an explosion it would need the contents of an actual explosion, and wind simply doesn't pack the same punch as a fiery blast that disintegrates the target on contact with a few thousand degrees of hot air, which is sure to have a more drastic effect.
     
         

  20. #195
    Academy Student RomanceAnime's Avatar
    Status
    RomanceAnime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    My Akatsuki Top From Least to Greatest

    10.Zetsu
    9.Sasori
    8.Deidara
    7.Hidan
    6.Konan
    5.Kakuzu
    4.Itachi
    3.Kisame
    2.Pain
    1.Obito
     
         

  21. #196
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,126
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    He won't have time to

    He can because of his extendable scythe and the environment

    Hidan > Deidara, until you give decent arguments but that probably won't happen.

    you lose
    , that all you've said this whole time...where are your links? Your scans?

    Just a fanboy bullshitting..

    You lose due to being unable to provide sufficient evidence.

    The only reason you tell me to go look for it instead of posting your manga proof here is because you have NO manga proof AT ALL.

    Like I said, A fanboy bullshitting is what you are.
     
         

  22. #197
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Ah....but to do the same thing as an explosion it would need the contents of an actual explosion, and wind simply doesn't pack the same punch as a fiery blast that disintegrates the target on contact with a few thousand degrees of hot air, which is sure to have a more drastic effect.
    You don't lose a limb from an explosion because of the temperature of the air you lose a limb because of the forcefulness of the shock it creates, just like this wind jutsu does. The pressure of the wind would normally make you lose limbs
     
         

  23. #198
    Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar
    Status
    Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    5,707
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    nice top 5 but its flawed.

    i got my list from kishi

    1.obito
    2.itachi
    3.nagato
    4.kisame
    5.sasori
    6.kisame
    7.kakuz
    8.deidra
    9. konan
    10.hidan

    any other list othan than this is fodder
    Itachi is not above nagato0.0
     
         

  24. #199
    Banned
    Status
    PretaPath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    , that all you've said this whole time...where are your links? Your scans?

    Just a fanboy bullshitting..

    You lose due to being unable to provide sufficient evidence.

    The only reason you tell me to go look for it instead of posting your manga proof here is because you have NO manga proof AT ALL.

    Like I said, A fanboy bullshitting is what you are.
    Well frankly if you actually read the manga you would know that Hidan is capable of extending his scythe, but since you're an ignorant retard, you don't know anything about the manga.

    You lose because you don't even know what you're talking about and your arguments are weak, which is kinda sad actually. Go read the manga then come back to me. Let's hope you won't suck as much as you do right now.
     
         

  25. #200
    Sage Farama Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Farama Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    161
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Rank the Akatsuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandomen123 View Post
    Itachi is not above nagato0.0
    he defeated Prime Nagato and knew weaknesses of all Akatsuki incase they attacked the leaf.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •