3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Deidara
    6. Kakuzu
    7. Konan
    8. Sasori
    9. Zetsu
    10. Hidan

Came up with this list purely by judging their strength and feats. The first 3 need no explanation. I put Kisame next as he clearly is the best of the rest. People compared his power to that of a jinchuuriki which is enough to warrant that 4th spot.

Deidara, personally, is one of my favourite akatsuki members so I probably have him higher than other people usually would. But I honestly think that Kishi has been unfair to him. First part of shippuden Deidara was portrayed as a beast! his long range fighting skills were ridiculous and his jutsu were capable of large scale destruction. IMO once he was brought back to edo, plot screwed him over as he was sealed far too easily which I believe contradicts the full capability of his power, which is why I say Kishi was unfair to him and also why alot of people have a lesser view of him.

The rest of the list doesn't really need explanation.

Last edited by Lucci; 12-28-2012 at 11:57 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long Live Maddy's Vag Eye

Re: Rank the Akatsuki

konan should be 3 she actually almost killed obito incase you forgot

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    konan should be 3 she actually almost killed obito incase you forgot
    Jiraiya beats her in 10 seconds, she's definitely one of the weakest. The only reason why she putted a fight against Tobi was because she prepared her trap for months. In a fair fight she would have lost in 3 seconds, more or less.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucci View Post
    1. Obito
    2. Nagato
    3. Itachi
    4. Kisame
    5. Deidara
    6. Konan
    7. Kakuzu
    8. Sasori
    9. Zetsu
    10. Hidan

Came up with this list purely by judging their strength and feats. The first 3 need no explanation. I put Kisame next as he clearly is the best of the rest. People compared his power to that of a jinchuuriki which is enough to warrant that 4th spot.

Deidara, personally, is one of my favourite akatsuki members so I probably have him higher than other people usually would. But I honestly think that Kishi has been unfair to him. First part of shippuden Deidara was portrayed as a beast! his long range fighting skills were ridiculous and his jutsu were capable of large scale destruction. IMO once he was brought back to edo, plot screwed him over as he was sealed far too easily which I believe contradicts the full capability of his power, which is why I say Kishi was unfair to him and also why alot of people have a lesser view of him.

The rest of the list doesn't really need explanation.
    You're underrating Kakuzu too much

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch this pocket watch. see
    how i swing it in a slow
    arc... You are feeling
    sleepy... When i snap my
    fingers, you will wake up, and
    give me Rep... Click!

1: Obtio
    2: Itachi
    3: Pain(prepare for another spam war)
    4: Kisame
    5: Konan(Theirs a reason she almost killed obito. And the jiraiya "Fight" was shoort because jiraiya is OP, knew her weakness, And had the exact means to exploit it. Like deidara.)
    5.5: Sasori
    6: Deidara(He has shadowclones to do suicide techniques, and his suicide's are amazing.
    7: Kakuzu
    8: Hidan
    8.5 Black zetsu
    9:White Zetsu

Last edited by Cowthulhu45; 12-28-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Winning

Quote Originally Posted by PretaPath View Post
    You're underrating Kakuzu too much
    Hmm, maybe you're correct. I guess I'd probably swap him around with Konan. He does have a huge arsenal of attacks and is one of the hardest to kill so yeah, I guess you're right, I did slightly underrate him.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You don't lose a limb from an explosion because of the temperature of the air you lose a limb because of the forcefulness of the shock it creates, just like this wind jutsu does. The pressure of the wind would normally make you lose limbs
    Only if the shock wave has a slicing element to it, but not if its just a shock wave. Take Sasuke's Cursed Seal wing for Example:

Do you see the rest of his wing lying around somewhere? That's because it was completely blown off and reduced to nothing through the intense heat created in an instant which followed the shock wave.

Banned
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.

Nagato's the strongest in Akatsuki. Then I'd say Itachi then Obito. Your list is Invalid.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Winning

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Only if the shock wave has a slicing element to it, but not if its just a shock wave. Take Sasuke's Cursed Seal wing for Example:

Do you see the rest of his wing lying around somewhere? That's because it was completely blown off and reduced to nothing through the intense heat created in an instant which followed the shock wave.
    ^ This.

An explosion is a violent expansion in which energy is transmitted outward as a shock wave. Due to the rapid collision of tiny atomic particles, vast amounts of heat are generated capable of forcefully reducing any object it hits into nothing.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Nagato's the strongest in Akatsuki. Then I'd say Itachi then Obito. Your list is Invalid.
    Your opinion is invalid

^ This.

An explosion is a violent expansion in which energy is transmitted outward as a shock wave. Due to the rapid collision of tiny atomic particles, vast amounts of heat are generated capable of forcefully reducing any object it hits into nothing.
    It doesn't change the fact that Kakuzu's fuuton is easily able to blow limbs away because of the highly pressured wind that's in it

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lets make the most of tonight
    cuz where gonna die young

Quote Originally Posted by Farama Senju View Post
    he defeated Prime Nagato and knew weaknesses of all Akatsuki incase they attacked the leaf.
    He defeated a brainwashed crippled Nagato who wasn't even in control of his own body plus he had two junjurchi with him smh -___-
    U count tht as a win

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Forever Winning

Your opinion is invalid

It doesn't change the fact that Kakuzu's fuuton is easily able to blow limbs away because of the highly pressured wind that's in it
    Yeah ofcourse he should be able to, I didn't say he couldn't lol.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah ofcourse he should be able to, I didn't say he couldn't lol.
    alright then lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you're saying that somehow Hidan's skin is stronger than a normal human being's........ it isn't. He bleeds like everyone else, he just cannot die. Asuma cut off his head. If Kakuzu's Fuuton was able to blow off limbs, it would have.

Hidan cannot kill someone unless he draws their blood in battle and obtains it, frankly, I don't even think he would be able to beat Zetsu, since Zetsu doesn't bleed or have any blood for that matter. I consider him to be the weakest Akatsuki member.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you're saying that somehow Hidan's skin is stronger than a normal human being's........ it isn't. He bleeds like everyone else, he just cannot die. Asuma cut off his head.

Hidan cannot kill someone unless he draws their blood in battle and obtains it, frankly, I don't even think he would be able to beat Zetsu, since Zetsu doesn't bleed or have any blood for that matter. I consider him to be the weakest Akatsuki member.
    Lmao, you're acting like the only way for Hidan to kill someone is to draw blood from the person, you realize a scythe strike in the head would pretty much OS anyone, right?
    Hidan is actually more resillient than a normal person, the fact that he tanked Fuuton atsugai proves it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

the top 5 is maintained by only 3 people

1. obito
    2. nagato
    3. pain
    4. itachi
    5. tobi

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

itachi > nagato > obito = shit

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well frankly if you actually read the manga you would know that Hidan is capable of extending his scythe, but since you're an ignorant retard, you don't know anything about the manga.

You lose because you don't even know what you're talking about and your arguments are weak, which is kinda sad actually. Go read the manga then come back to me. Let's hope you won't suck as much as you do right now.
    For the purpose of this debate the fight between Deidara and Sasuke has to be used as a comparison.

You should be aware of the fact that Deidara is capable of also quickly moving away from the extension of Hidan's scythe while he is airborne, therefore determining his range. Not that I believe that Hidan's Scythe is going to hit in the first place though, or that I believe that:

1.It's faster than Sasuke's Chidori
    2. It's penetrative power is greater than Sasuke's Chidori

Deidara can also use the clone bunshin technique very effectively if he is pressed by Hidan, making it harder for Hidan to get a sample of his blood. But the situation won't actually get to that as Deidara will just be dropping bombs from the sky, out of range. And yes, Deidara can fly very high.

http://www.mangareader.net/93-58053-...apter-513.html

As for bombs, Sasuke barely dodged them. Can't see Hidan doing much unless someone really wants to fight a case that Hidan > Sasuke in terms of speed....

Hidan's range is absolute. To climb a tree to extend one's range would be basic common sense, something that Deidara would probably pick up and also have the time to move further away from. Hidan's not like Sasuke CM2 where he can propel himself using his wings and take Deidara by surprise, extending his range and taking him down. Nor does Hidan have the speed to dodge C1-C4. In fact, he wont even be able to sense C4 as he has no ocular powers or sensory abilities. And btw, @KidGamer65, using C4 in an argument is just wrong. That's just flattering Hidan's abilities, suggesting that Deidara would even have to go that far to defeat him, even though it was the technique he said was going to be his trump card against itachi.

And for the "Show me manga proof" guys out there, here's a full extension of Hidan's Scythe and Sasuke's Chidori. Interpret it how you will.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-328-3/...apter-323.html - Hidan
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-363-17...apter-358.html - Sasuke

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmao, you're acting like the only way for Hidan to kill someone is to draw blood from the person, you realize a scythe strike in the head would pretty much OS anyone, right?
    Hidan is actually more resillient than a normal person, the fact that he tanked Fuuton atsugai proves it.
    Well, we're talking about the Akatsuki here, they are well beyond experts in Taijutsu, those that even use Taijutsu anyway....no matter his resilience, he isn't tanking an attack from Deidara's guided bomb, that's not even debatable, if the first one doesn't blow off his body parts, it will immobilize him long enough for another one to do it for sure.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I want to obtain all the
    techniques and gain a true
    understanding of everything in
    this world. The first one to
    mix blue and yellow called the
    new colour "green".
    I want to do something similar
    to that. If blue is the
    chakra, then yellow is

Obito
    Pain
    Itachi
    Kakuzu
    Kisame
    Savoir
    Deidre
    Konan
    Hidan
    Zetsu

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, we're talking about the Akatsuki here, they are well beyond experts in Taijutsu, those that even use Taijutsu anyway....no matter his resilience, he isn't tanking an attack from Deidara's guided bomb, that's not even debatable, if the first one doesn't blow off his body parts, it will immobilize him long enough for another one to do it for sure.
    He tanked an immensely pressured B rank fuuton jutsu at point blank like it was nothing. The exact same thing will happen with the C2. That's not even debatable, the manga facts are there to prove it.

Last edited by PretaPath; 12-29-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He tanked an immensely pressured B rank fuuton jutsu at point blank like it was nothing. The exact same thing will happen with the C2. That's not even debatable, the manga facts are there.
    Sorry, but 'random fuuton jutsu' is no where near the same level as Deidara's C2. Hidan bleeds and feels pain like everyone else, if the jutsu had the power to maim then it would have, Hidan is not beyond getting hurt in battle.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sorry, but 'random fuuton jutsu' is no where near the same level as Deidara's C2. Hidan bleeds and feels pain like everyone else, if the jutsu had the power to maim then it would have, Hidan is not beyond getting hurt in battle.
    What are you trying to prove? He can feel pain be he doesn't give a shit about it, he's immortal.
    Random jutsu? It's a B rank jutsu, this jutsu is more than capable of blowing limbs because of its immense density.
    Hidan tanked it which proves C2 would be useless, that is all you have to understand here.

Agil plz... love me Kira was Righteous's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaguya who was manipulating BZ
    manipulating Madara
    manipulating Obito
    manipulating Nagato
    manipulating Tendo
    manipulating Sasori
    manipulating Kabuto
    manipulating Dan manipulating
    Tsuande manipulating Shizuke
    manipulating TonTon
    manipulating Nagat dog

In this thread, we rank the akatsuki based on their strength.
    Just don't include the edo versions.

Here is my top:

1. Obito
    2. Nagato/Pain
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Kisame
    6. Sasori
    7. Hidan
    8. Deidara
    9. Konan
    10. Zetsu
    1. Nagato
    2. Obito
    3. Itachi
    4. Kakuzu
    5. Kisame
    6. Sasori
    7. Hidan
    8. Deidara
    9. Konan
    10. Zetsu

Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    thats true

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

I'm sorry but Kisame should be above Itachi. He has to many counters to his Jutsus and Kisame can absorb elemental jutsus the pierce his skin. No fanboying around just look at the techs.