Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 398

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆


    Hello Guys WELCOME TO our GFXing SHOP!
    Simply fill the forum underneath to request,if you want a spefic person to do your request just say so.



    WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR GFXERS

    CURRENT MEMEBERS:

    Me

    -Carnage-

    -Frost knight-

    Salamander

    Ero-sennin

    titania erza



    Rules


    ~ All Narutobase rules apply here.
    ~ HQ stocks and renders are preferred.
    ~ Use the form below for requests.
    ~ Try to be as detailed as possible, makes it easier to meet your expactations.
    ~ We have the right to reject any request for any reason.
    ~ Be patient! We are only humans.
    ~ Give credit to the shop or GFX-er in your signature.


    Forum:
    Forum:

    Type: (Avatar or Sig)
    Size:
    Stock/Render:
    Text:
    Theme/Color:

    Other details:

    Also, please make sure renders are HQ . And please show respect towards members work.

    Work:

































    Avatars:








    Sigs:




































    [/GLOW]

     
         
    Last edited by Lawliet; 01-12-2013 at 09:43 AM.

  2. #2
    Member ianeustaquio's Avatar
    Status
    ianeustaquio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    On the path of life . .
    Posts
    540
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    can I take the 3rd row 2nd column pic ?
     
         

  3. #3
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by ianeustaquio View Post
    can I take the 3rd row 2nd column pick ?
    You have to ask Carnage-sensei. P:
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member xXBlazinNinXx's Avatar
    Status
    xXBlazinNinXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Canada is all you have to know, for now :P
    Posts
    1,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a long time! I'm Back!
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    I would but I'm out of my league here
     
         

  5. #5
    Writing time~ Netsui's Avatar
    Status
    Netsui is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Heat Haze
    Posts
    5,581
    Post Thanks / Like
    Writer in Training! I have so
    much I want to write, but
    there's not enough hours in
    the day.
     



    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    What I want is that I would like if these two could be combined:





    Try to make it so each picture rotates anime? Thank you.
     
         

  6. #6
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Netsui View Post
    What I want is that I would like if these two could be combined:





    Try to make it so each picture rotates anime? Thank you.
    MINE ALL MINE!


    I mean
    ~Approved~
     
         

  7. #7
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Avatar Request- 4 to be exact! :D Color schemes are up to the GFX artists! I want them all to be premium size please!

    Renders-






    ( Not sure what you can do with the above one, but if there is something, it would be cool! :D )



    I also have a signature request! Again, the color scheme is up to the GFX artists!

    Render-

    I would like my name somewhere on the sig also! :D

    Thank you guys!
     
         
    Last edited by Susano'o; 12-29-2012 at 11:29 PM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Avatar Request- 4 to be exact! :D Color schemes are up to the GFX artists! I want them all to be premium size please!

    Renders-






    ( Not sure what you can do with the above one, but if there is something, it would be cool! :D )



    I also have a signature request! Again, the color scheme is up to the GFX artists!

    Render-

    I would like my name somewhere on the sig also! :D

    Thank you guys!
    ~Accepted~
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Avatar Request- 4 to be exact! :D Color schemes are up to the GFX artists! I want them all to be premium size please!

    Renders-






    ( Not sure what you can do with the above one, but if there is something, it would be cool! :D )



    I also have a signature request! Again, the color scheme is up to the GFX artists!

    Render-

    I would like my name somewhere on the sig also! :D

    Thank you guys!
    ~Pick up~




    I allready told you about the quality of the renders, so here's the best I could do. Just tell me if you need any changes.
     
         

  10. #10
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    ~Pick up~




    I allready told you about the quality of the renders, so here's the best I could do. Just tell me if you need any changes.
    Surprisingly, my favorite is the one I thought I'd like the least... The Susano'o one! It's awesome(: but, the rest are good too!

    I want it same as the others, premium size. Also, could you change the one of young Sasuke so that it shows more of him? Also, can you show more of the pne where Sasuke is covering his eye also? i want that one to show most of what the render did! Please and thank you :D

    And lastly, could you make the color of the sig darker? Like, the color of the signature the bottom middle is how I want the whole thing and could you change the font on it so it isn't so basic? :D
     
         
    Last edited by Susano'o; 12-30-2012 at 06:54 PM.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    Surprisingly, my favorite is the one I thought I'd like the least... The Susano'o one! It's awesome(: but, the rest are good too! I also found a render on google, and it's from the site you mentioned, but I can't read the stuff on the site you gave me so I have no idea what I'm doing on there

    Here's the google link- https://www.google.com/search?q=sasu...&bih=361#i=105

    I want it same as the others, premium size. Also, could you change the one of young Sasuke so that it shows more of him? Also, can you show more of the pne where Sasuke is covering his eye also? i want that one to show most of what the render did! Please and thank you :D

    And lastly, could you make the color of the sig darker? Like, the color of the signature the bottom middle is how I want the whole thing and could you change the font on it so it isn't so basic? :D
    ~Pick up~

    I edited the sig and one avy, the other render (younger sasuke) was just too LQ. The part if it that was ok is the part I used...




    Alos, the link that you posted just leads to the google homepage...
     
         

  12. #12
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    ~Pick up~

    I edited the sig and one avy, the other render (younger sasuke) was just too LQ. The part if it that was ok is the part I used...




    Alos, the link that you posted just leads to the google homepage...
    The color is perfect! Could you take out the Uchiha part though! I just want it to say "Sasuke." And I want it to be centered around Sasuke's abs and I want it to be bigger so its more noticeable. I felt dumb typing the abs thing..
     
         

  13. #13
    Holy Cross's Avatar
    Status
    Holy Cross is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    王家の谷
    Posts
    8,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Valar Morghulis
     



    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Will you guys do requests for profile pics?
     
         
    Last edited by Holy Cross; 01-17-2013 at 01:02 AM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member -Frost Knight-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Frost Knight- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The guy on the roof....with a sniper on my hand saying:Hi
    Posts
    2,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O So can you stop stalking
    me now?
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by -Holy Cross- View Post
    Will you guys do requests for profile pics?
    Yeah...
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Yo Momma San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    East Blue
    Posts
    9,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Avatar
    Size: Max for regular users which I believe is 150x200
    Stock/Render:

    Theme/Color: Just trying some sort of filter or cool effect on it :D

    THANKS :D
     
         

  16. #16
    Greatest Swordsman Roronoa Mihawk's Avatar
    Status
    Roronoa Mihawk is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    71
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: (Avatar or Sig) air sig
    Size: any size you want
    Stock/Render:
    Text: Mihawk
    Theme/Color: red

    Other details:just make a badass air sig
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Not really expecting anything, based on the feedback this thread got, but is there any way you could do this one for me ?

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=293962

    Will rep if anyone's up for it :D

    Not sure what else I can offer though :shrug:

    You can have my soul if you want...
     
         

  18. #18
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Mihawk View Post
    Type: (Avatar or Sig) air sig
    Size: any size you want
    Stock/Render:
    Text: Mihawk
    Theme/Color: red

    Other details:just make a badass air sig
    ~Declined~
    i gave it a shot..but the render is too small to work with...
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Not really expecting anything, based on the feedback this thread got, but is there any way you could do this one for me ?

    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=293962

    Will rep if anyone's up for it :D

    Not sure what else I can offer though :shrug:

    You can have my soul if you want...
    ~Accepted yo!~ >__>
     
         
    Last edited by -Carnage-; 12-30-2012 at 02:46 AM.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    I would like a sig to go with my rojuro bio feel free to use whatever render you would like.
    Any type's of sig are welcome. If you would like me to supply a render just vm me.


    Air sig is fine include some musical notes please as well.and text Suna's music man.
    Or the name. Rojuro otoribashi which looks better.
     
         
    Last edited by Rojuro; 12-30-2012 at 09:23 PM.

  20. #20
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    I would like a sig to go with my rojuro bio feel free to use whatever render you would like.
    Any type's of sig are welcome. If you would like me to supply a render just vm me.
    Accepted

    Im takeing one more request, P:
     
         

  21. #21
    MarkPaul's Avatar
    Status
    MarkPaul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    小岩 日本
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Type: Air sig
    Size: the same as Ryuzetsu's
    Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d562z68.png
    Theme: fire background
    Other details: payment rep


    Ryuzetsu please accept this, i want you to do it.
     
         

  22. #22
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    Type: Air sig
    Size: the same as Ryuzetsu's
    Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d562z68.png
    Theme: fire background
    Other details: payment rep


    Ryuzetsu please accept this, i want you to do it.
    Acepted

    P:

    I will take one more request P:
     
         

  23. #23
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    Type: Air sig
    Size: the same as Ryuzetsu's
    Render: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...an-d562z68.png
    Theme: fire background
    Other details: payment rep


    Ryuzetsu please accept this, i want you to do it.
    Pick up.

    http://s1052.beta.photobucket.com/us...ab7fe.png.html

    Couldn't post didn't work Heheh P:


    @Roju please Reply to PM

    Rest will be done soon P:
     
         
    Last edited by Ryuzetsu; 12-30-2012 at 05:32 AM.

  24. #24
    MarkPaul's Avatar
    Status
    MarkPaul is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    小岩 日本
    Posts
    2,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    明日は大切なものよ。
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzetsu View Post
    Pick up.

    http://s1052.beta.photobucket.com/us...ab7fe.png.html

    Couldn't post didn't work Heheh P:


    @Roju please Reply to PM

    Rest will be done soon P:
    Could you put NATSU in it? Or my name in it. Doesnt matter, i just want to see texts.
     
         

  25. #25
    Just a ☆ GFXer Wanna Be Ryuzetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Ryuzetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    ☆At an ⓗⓞⓣⓔⓛ
    Posts
    1,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: ♪♩☆►ᙓᖘЇℭ Ḡℱჯ◄♪♩☆

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkPaul View Post
    Could you put NATSU in it? Or my name in it. Doesnt matter, i just want to see texts.
    Sure.Gimme a few sec Im watchin a movie ;p

    Also Thx for rep need anything elese just say so
     
         

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •