Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is just so sad.....

On the night of 16 December 2012, a physiotherapy student was gang raped in Delhi and she and her friend were beaten. The victims were a woman, who has been informally assigned the pseudonym "Damini" by the Indian public after the Hindi film Damini,and her male friend, neither of whose real names have yet been released. They boarded a bus in South Delhi at around 21:30 after watching a film, when they were beaten by a group of six males, after which the female victim was raped.The victim is being treated at Safdarjang Hospital where she was on ventilatory support for five days.
    Source

How can people be so cruel? The girl is now struggling for her life in the hospital. She has undergone some major surgeries and a part of her intestine has been removed. The girl was not only raped but was also beaten up with an iron rod for about 45 minutes especially on her stomach regions(sources say that the rod might have been inserted as well).

According to the news, the girl along with her boy friend were returning home after watching a movie. They took a bus from the bus station which was not actually a public bus. Four men were already in there and minutes later, they began to throw lewd comments on her. The boy then tried to stop them but was brutally hit by the iron rod. The girl was then dragged to the back and was beaten up and raped by all the five men including the driver. Later both were thrown off the moving bus and a passerby found them unconscious, bleeding and in a semi naked condition and informed the police. Few minutes later, they were taken to the nearby hospital.

All the accused have been caught. And people all around the world are demanding execution. Personally, I would like them to have a severe punishment, no easy death, they need to feel the pain thousand folds. So no one from now on will dare to do such hideous acts.

Recent news say that she is improving and is much stable. Doctors are amazed to see her will power and strong determination. But what really worries me is her life ahead. India like Nepal has a traditional society, and I know her life from now on will be more difficult and challenging.

Then again, I am really happy to know that she is improving. Keep fighting, we are all with you.

Last edited by Tsujan9484; 12-24-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: This is just so sad.....

Old news, but what can I say

In some countries most of the people are still mentally undeveloped

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    fuk the police!

well thats life

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The paradox of vengefulness
    is that it makes men dependent
    upon those who have harmed
    them, believing that their
    release from pain will come
    only when their tormentors
    suffer.”

I sympathize, but you know most members are going to just say something like, "First world problems man, at least she has a hospital to be treated at".

Sad right?

General kakashi kakashi owns all's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

been made twice that i know of on naruto base

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Darling,tell me what you
    need."

"Peter."

Merry Christmas to you too.

merry X-mas hmmm~!! OralRebirth's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

An on topic to bring up on an anime forum sight, I have no real opinion of those events that have accured.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a society that has
    destroyed all adventure, the
    only adventure left is to
    destroy society

awful indeed I saw it today on the news and I seriously think that all rapists should be cut and left rotten in jail for life ... dead serious though

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post

"Most of the people", you can't say such a thing. I'm from New Delhi and know that it happens in US,UK, RSA and many other countries. A few people's sin can't be extrapolated to evryone.
    Btw, this is not a good place to discuss such a thing

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    >_>

Saddening indeed

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto/one piece both are my
    favorite

I would say they should get very hard punishment but how can people become so cruel hearted i will pray the girl recover soon

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then a chill swept through the
    mammoth crowd and the demons
    squealed with glee, as a
    sordid, vulgar, repulsive
    essence was felt. Arrogantly
    prancing, hands held high,
    draped in a sparkling shroud
    Trolled by demons, Syren
    ascended from Hell.

This is sad, but it could have been worse. Not saying that that situation isn't beyond horrid and downright evil, but it could have been a lot worse

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Yes sad indeed....just give them solitary confinement for life....it is FAR worse than death of any kind....years on end with nothing but one's own voice.....the deffinition of insanity become quite clear

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spicer View Post
    Merry Christmas to you too.
    Off topic.

Thanks. Same to you

Quote Originally Posted by OralRebirth View Post
    An on topic to bring up on an anime forum sight, I have no real opinion of those events that have accured.
    ...well there are some sub sections here where we can discuss on topics other than the anime and manga.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

It's very sad. I hope the scum who did this gets caught and sent to prison. On a side note better her than me.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    all my bit2hes love me nd i
    love my bit2hes

such is life.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:/ This is always sad to read or hear about.

☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's /
    signature by ツChihaya

oh man thats funny.....nice thread

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

They're asking for execution? I wouldn't expect any less from a country full of savages.
    Just rape those rapists back. Take something and stick it into their asses and let it be over with. There's no need to spend anymore money on something that won't change them.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    oh man thats funny.....nice thread
    What the....Can I ask you what is the meaning of funny to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eustass View Post
    They're asking for execution? I wouldn't expect any less from a country full of savages.
    Just rape those rapists back. Take something and stick it into their asses and let it be over with. There's no need to spend anymore money on something that won't change them.
    I found your post really offensive towards Indians. Not only India....every country have good numbers of savages.....but full of savages? that's harsh.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    I found your post really offensive towards Indians. Not only India....every country have good numbers of savages.....but full of savages? that's harsh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post

All the accused have been caught. And people all around the world are demanding execution. Personally, I would like them to have a severe punishment, no easy death, they need to feel the pain thousand folds. So no one from now on will dare to do such hideous acts.
    My first post was meant toward the bold part. There are more savages countries out there, not only India. And I state that because that's what they want as their punishment proving they are still people who think like savages.

The second bold, that part of your post is just sad. They committed a crime, give them a punishment they deserve. To torture someone is always savages-like, no matter what the reasons are.

After reading what actually happened, I think the best punishment is life in prison with a chance of parole because from what they've been doing, they didn't care if they kill the girl and to raped her and then tortured her as well as beating her up, that's the only punishment they should get. But death sentence? Oh please. That won't teach them anything. I apologize if I offended you.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

Quote Originally Posted by Valen View Post

Can you two be a little less racist and bigoted?

I find this suggestion quite savage and something from stone age.

Our idea of role of administration is to make the city/country safe and let not such an incident be repeated. And that's why people are asking harsh punishments to stop these criminals from repeating it again and make others like them think again before going for such a joyride.

Last edited by Ira; 12-25-2012 at 04:25 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    Can you two be a little less racist and bigoted?
    I was being racist? I apologize if my post was racist because I have no intention of being racist in any way but it's true their ideas are savages-like and if that's how they think of it then there must be many more people who think like savages in that country as well as other countries from around the world that suggested death sentence to those rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira View Post
    I find this suggestion quite savage and something from stone age.

Our idea of role of administration is to make the city/country safe and let not such an incident be repeated. And that's why people are asking harsh punishments to stop these criminals from repeating it again and make others like them think again before going for such a joyride.
    That post was meant as sarcasm to the OT ideas of punishment; "I would like them to have a severe punishment, no easy death, they need to feel the pain thousand folds." since it's severe and they'll surely remember that always. I already said that there's no need to torture them, and sticking a stick in their asses for a crime can be considered as torture.

There are more than one way to let them understand the punishment they'll receive if they ever did those kind of acts but I doubt death sentence will stop this- the same goes for any kind of punishment those stooges received since it won't affect anyone else who'll be thinking about committing these kind of crimes in the future hence I said life sentence with a chance of parole for them [due to them not caring whether they kill the girl or not as well as torturing her] so they'll learn their lesson since death sentence and torture won't teach them anything.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My first post was meant toward the bold part. There are more savages countries out there, not only India. And I state that because that's what they want as their punishment proving they are still people who think like savages.

The second bold, that part of your post is just sad. They committed a crime, give them a punishment they deserve. To torture someone is always savages-like, no matter what the reasons are.

After reading what actually happened, I think the best punishment is life in prison with a chance of parole because from what they've been doing, they didn't care if they kill the girl and to raped her and then tortured her as well as beating her up, that's the only punishment they should get. But death sentence? Oh please. That won't teach them anything. I apologize if I offended you.
    Well, no matter how many times I read your earlier post. It does not resembles anything you are trying to point out now.

Fear can control people. That is all I was saying in my first post. Of course they won't be tortured like I said, like people have wanted, but all I was saying that they should get more severe punishments than just a life sentence. That way people would fear about the consequences and would not dare to do such hideous acts again.

I was being racist? I apologize if my post was racist because I have no intention of being racist in any way but it's true their ideas are savages-like and if that's how they think of it then there must be many more people who think like savages in that country as well as other countries from around the world that suggested death sentence to those rapists.

That post was meant as sarcasm to the OT ideas of punishment; "I would like them to have a severe punishment, no easy death, they need to feel the pain thousand folds." since it's severe and they'll surely remember that always. I already said that there's no need to torture them, and sticking a stick in their asses for a crime can be considered as torture.

There are more than one way to let them understand the punishment they'll receive if they ever did those kind of acts but I doubt death sentence will stop this- the same goes for any kind of punishment those stooges received since it won't affect anyone else who'll be thinking about committing these kind of crimes in the future hence I said life sentence with a chance of parole for them [due to them not caring whether they kill the girl or not as well as torturing her] so they'll learn their lesson since death sentence and torture won't teach them anything.
    I said so cause I felt her pain, her family's pain....so it's natural that I hated each of them and want more severe punishments to be given. Yeah I agree no matter how severe the punishments are given to them, it won't stop people from doing such hideous acts again. But you know what, it will definitely decrease from happening such acts again. Like I said, fear can control, people.

Status
    Jan 2009
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It’is undivided, but
    exists in all divided things
    as if it has been divided; it
    is also the sustainer of all
    things, as it is also their
    absorber and also their
    creator. "

[FO NT=Palatino Linotype]My first post was meant toward the bold part. There are more savages countries out there, not only India. And I state that because that's what they want as their punishment proving they are still people who think like savages.
    Excuse me, do you really believe you improved you previous statement by this comment? Care to share which you country you belong to?

That was just a comment- an expression of emotional feelings. No one is actually going to do that since we have a procedure of law (under Criminal Procedure Code and punishment will be awarded according to Indian Penal Code) to follow so your lecture about how savage those words is not needed.

It is rather sad because the problem of the victim didn't end when the rape ended. If she survives, for she is still in critical condition" she will need an intestine transplant or she will never be able to eat a meal in her life again.

When asked her brother said that part was the most painful to bare when she asked for food and they didn't know how to tell her. She is being fed intravenously and doesn't know yet why.

What other injuries she carries, I don't even want to guess. She already has had five surgeries so far- every time to stop the infection from spreading more as sepsis had already set in.

After reading what actually happened, I think the best punishment is life in prison with a chance of parole because from what they've been doing, they didn't care if they kill the girl and to raped her and then tortured her as well as beating her up, that's the only punishment they should get. [/FONT]
    She survived so far mostly by pure luck. I hope at least the charge for attempted murder is brought against the accused. The guy who lead the attack has not shown any remorse at all and tried to justify himself claiming the victim insulted him by resisting them. They literally kidnapped the couple, beat them and rape and they are the one being insulted, yeah right.

The youngest was not even 18 and will probably escape the much punishment being a minor.

But death sentence? Oh please. That won't teach them anything. I apologize if I offended you.
    It is not for you to decide what laws others should have in their country or not. We allow death sentence in rarest of the rare case and right now accused should pray for the girl to survive because if she does die they will be probably charged with murder( they should be).

Teaching them should have been job of their parents and teachers when they were still in that stage of being brought up. Once you are out in the world on your own, the society expects you to behave or holds you responsible for your actions or penalties follow.

I was being racist? I apologize if my post was racist because I have no intention of being racist in any way but it's true their ideas are savages-like and if that's how they think of it then there must be many more people who think like savages in that country as well as other countries from around the world that suggested death sentence to those rapis
    Yes you are still being racist and bigoted and trying to push your idea of justice- most probably influenced by your own beliefs. You can stuff your agenda against death penalty in your pocket and leave.

We are not discussing death penalty and your views about it are off topic. As for the rest- Read above.

Last edited by Ira; 12-25-2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: stupid fonts and quote tags got mixed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»