Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a dream that someday
    nosy people will stay out of
    my business for good.

Zangetsu is no Asauchi

Well if we look at the latest chapter Ichigo is said that he is about the only one who has been able to awaken his soul slayer without the help of asauchi. This also makes things clear that why they did not accept him, but only accepted Abarai.

Well i wonder also how was ichigo fighting without Zangestu with those Asauchi. The other thing is maybe Nimaiya is unable to fix Zangetsu but can offer them asauchi in a fight and if they win they get new soul slayers like that. The most confusing thing is why must Ichigo go and found out about his roots before his soul slayer is repaired. How will knowing his roots repair his soul slayer?

Well guys discuss if you may.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

Re: Zangetsu is no Asauchi

Good question,I dunno though

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Because he will learn that he was not supposed to fight with a zanpakouto but rather a bow thats why he must learn his roots

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Because he will learn that he was not supposed to fight with a zanpakouto but rather a bow thats why he must learn his roots
    I so hope your wrong...

I don't know if Kubo just ditched Zangetsu now then I'd be pretty annoyed however a better question is if a asauchi does turn into a Zanpaktou what was Ichigo using.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KIRIO View Post
    Nah, Ichigo won't learn to fight with a bow.
    Most logical explanation would be that he'll learn how to manifest Zangetsu with his Quincy powers a.k.a Reishi manipulation (That's probably how he did it first time) but thanks to his part shinigami powers, Zangetsu will inhabit his zanpaktou.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by mlickko View Post
    Most logical explanation would be that he'll learn how to manifest Zangetsu with his Quincy powers a.k.a Reishi manipulation (That's probably how he did it first time) but thanks to his part shinigami powers, Zangetsu will inhabit his zanpaktou.
    probably, maybe he will learn to fuse these two races power, just think a defence of blut vene and hiori( whatever vaste lorde use), I doubt anyone would be able to cut him

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Horidora Chan View Post
    How will knowing his roots repair his soul slayer?.
    I asked this question myself on a different thread. I can't think of anything that physically prevents prevents Nimaiya from repairing Ichigos' zanpakuto. Even if Ichogo doesn't know his root, how does that stop Nimaiya from being able to repair it.

I can only think of that Nimaiya, might not actually be able to reforge zangetsu because he didn't start off as an asouchi.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz uzumaki View Post
    I asked this question myself on a different thread. I can't think of anything that physically prevents prevents Nimaiya from repairing Ichigos' zanpakuto. Even if Ichogo doesn't know his root, how does that stop Nimaiya from being able to repair it.

I can only think of that Nimaiya, might not actually be able to reforge zangetsu because he didn't start off as an asouchi.
    Well I think Nimaiya can't repair Zangestu using his basic method. I think his basic method is to take the shiningami's current soul slayers and make them fight with asauchi if they win then the new asauchi becomes theirs and thus have a new soul slayer.

That is the basic method I think he usually uses. Now in the case of Renji he has a new assauchi probably a new soul slayer, maybe it might have a different name. I wonder how are soul slayer part of a shiningami's soul if they need a medium ( asauchi) to awaken their own soul slayer

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

Ichigo is a Hybrid.

He is a Shinigami.

A Quincy.

Part Hollow.

Part Fullbring.

But he is stronger than these combined.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    Ichigo is a Hybrid.

He is a Shinigami.

A Quincy.

Part Hollow.

Part Fullbring.

But he is stronger than these combined.
    You are just stating what we already know what I wanna know is why asauchi take not Ichigo. How will knowing his roots help him recover or repair his soul slayer?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Revz

You are just stating what we already know what I wanna know is why asauchi take not Ichigo. How will knowing his roots help him recover or repair his soul slayer?

ICHIGO WAS the only person capable of obtaining a zanpaktou without the need of artificial zanpaktou.

Ichigo used FGT.

A part of hes own soul was lost during this process.

As Zangetsu stated.

He was originally Ichigo himself - But a part of Ichigos soul divided and became Zangetsu.

@ the same time the hollow part manifested itself aswell.

Hollow was the negative energy produced @ the same time when Zangetsu came to be,

Practically Ichigos Hollow = Zangetsu

Hollow + Zangetsu - A part of Ichigos soul.

FGT - these parts where lost.

Ichigos soul became incomplete.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

ICHIGO WAS the only person capable of obtaining a zanpaktou without the need of artificial zanpaktou.

Ichigo used FGT.

As Zangetsu stated.

He was originally Ichigo himself - But a part of Ichigos soul divided and became Zangetsu.

Hollow was the negative energy produced @ the same time when Zangetsu came to be,

I see nice explanation, so then knowing what he is, which is knowing his roots that might help Ichigo bring back those lost parts but then assuming your theory might be right

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well if we look at the latest chapter Ichigo is said that he is about the only one who has been able to awaken his soul slayer without the help of asauchi. This also makes things clear that why they did not accept him, but only accepted Abarai.

Well i wonder also how was ichigo fighting without Zangestu with those Asauchi. The other thing is maybe Nimaiya is unable to fix Zangetsu but can offer them asauchi in a fight and if they win they get new soul slayers like that. The most confusing thing is why must Ichigo go and found out about his roots before his soul slayer is repaired. How will knowing his roots repair his soul slayer?

Well guys discuss if you may.
    fullbring to fight?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cookies

The most confusing thing is why must Ichigo go and found out about his roots before his soul slayer is repaired. How will knowing his roots repair his soul slayer?
    Honestly, IMO, this is just a plot excuse to reveal knowledge on Ichigo's mother and how he one genetically impossible creature that is possibly infertile since he is a Hybrid.

I'm really dissapointed in how the character of Ichigo is becoming, seems more like Kubo added sugar and spice and everything nice...these were the ingredients to make a perfect character, but Kubo accidently added CHEMICAL X! and thus, Ichigo was created! With his Shinigami, Hollow, Vizard, Quincy powers, he shall protect Soul Society from the force of EVIL! *catchy music plays*

Last edited by Sterling Malory Archer; 03-08-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets

i really really really hope your wrong, quincys are wack ass tricksters

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo used FGT.

As Zangetsu stated.

If Ichigo is so unique in being able to use FGT, then how the hell do you explain Isshin having used FGT in the past?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie.. View Post
    Honestly, IMO, this is just a plot excuse to reveal knowledge on Ichigo's mother and how he one genetically impossible creature that is possibly infertile since he is a Hybrid.

I'm really dissapointed in how the character of Ichigo is becoming, seems more like Kubo added sugar and spice and everything nice...these were the ingredients to make a perfect character, but Kubo accidently added CHEMICAL X! and thus, Ichigo was created! With his Shinigami, Hollow, Vizard, Quincy powers, he shall protect Soul Society from the force of EVIL! *catchy music plays*

are you serious?

So that explains everything Ichigo is the powerpuff girl's older brother , so you mean actually finding about his roots will not help him regain his powers?

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    If Ichigo is so unique in being able to use FGT, then how the hell do you explain Isshin having used FGT in the past?
    It is not confirmed or stated that Shiba Isshin used FGT, maybe the next episode will show us how did he lose his powers, I bet it was Aizen who did this.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is not confirmed or stated that Shiba Isshin used FGT, maybe the next episode will show us how did he lose his powers, I bet it was Aizen who did this.
    Isshin underwent the training before. It's one of the few ways that he could even know a technique like FGT even existed and thus was able to teach Ichigo:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-53821-6...apter-408.html

Isshin says in the second link "My Engetsu was the same way". He obviously has done the training for it:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-54486-1...apter-409.html
    He clearly knows enough about FGT for us to reasonably assume that he either has used it before, or is able to use it. Either way, it supports my point that the FGT is not something exclusive to Ichigo as that guy I quoted made it sound.

Last edited by NLee; 03-12-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Quote Originally Posted by mlickko View Post
    They will probly forge zangetsu into a bow. a bow with a bankai and a spirit hell yes something incredibly unique would make bleach the ultimate manga

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

They will probly forge zangetsu into a bow. a bow with a bankai and a spirit hell yes something incredibly unique would make bleach the ultimate manga
    Ichigo will have no bow trust me, quincies can use swords if they are able too or if they like its just that they stuck into using bows

Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Isshin underwent the training before. It's one of the few ways that he could even know a technique like FGT even existed and thus was able to teach Ichigo:
    http://www.mangapanda.com/94-53821-6...apter-408.html

Isshin says in the second link "My Engetsu was the same way". He obviously has done the training for it:
    He clearly knows enough about FGT for us to reasonably assume that he either has used it before, or is able to use it. Either way, it supports my point that the FGT is not something exclusive to Ichigo as that guy I quoted made it sound.
    Very true that he actually said that and you have manga proof, My argurment is that he only knows about it. The fact that he knows about it what made him think Ichigo can master the technique? Actually if you dont want to answer that dont. What I want you to answer is that if you know about something does that mean you have used it? No, Isshin is not confirmed to have actually used FGT

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hard

Ichigo will have no bow trust me, quincies can use swords if they are able too or if they like its just that they stuck into using bows

Very true that he actually said that and you have manga proof, My argurment is that he only knows about it. The fact that he knows about it what made him think Ichigo can master the technique? Actually if you dont want to answer that dont. What I want you to answer is that if you know about something does that mean you have used it? No, Isshin is not confirmed to have actually used FGT

Explain why both kisuke and Ryoken both asked if his shinigami powers had returned because those were both stated in the manga as well meaning he did use fgt and with nlee's past proof and comments there is all the proof you need

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Explain why both kisuke and Ryoken both asked if his shinigami powers had returned because those were both stated in the manga as well meaning he did use fgt and with nlee's past proof and comments there is all the proof you need
    The possobility of Isshin using the FGT, given the facts, is very likely.

But there is also a flaw in this logic. We have not seen an enemy yet (apart from Aizen) who would be strong enough to force Isshin to use it. (Please don't say Yhwach, because he would be dead if Isshin used it on him. Aizen himself only survived because of the hogyoku.)

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    my business for good.

Quote Originally Posted by gazz uzumaki View Post
    The possobility of Isshin using the FGT, given the facts, is very likely.

But there is also a flaw in this logic. We have not seen an enemy yet (apart from Aizen) who would be strong enough to force Isshin to use it. (Please don't say Yhwach, because he would be dead if Isshin used it on him. Aizen himself only survived because of the hogyoku.)
    Di you mean forced Ichigo to use it instead of Isshin? well no matter that Hollow he just met on the latest chapter might had made him use FGT, but I'm still not convinced that Isshin used FGT

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ichigo used FGT.

As Zangetsu stated.

you do realize that Ichigo got his Zanpakutou BEFORE he became a visored? what you were saying is that when Zangetsu was brought out that shirosaki. if that was the case, why did it take Byakuya nearly killing him and Urahara cutting his soul chain for Shirosaki to manifest himself instead of doing it right away when Ichigo had no understanding of what a zanpakutou really is?

as it is stands now, Ichigo has no zanpakutou, isn't a visored and doesn't understand how to use his quincy powers if he has any. most likely you are not going to see ichigo starting using a bow like Ishida using but somehow combine both his shinigami abilities with any quincy powers he has.

i say that because most likely Isshin did use FGT when fighting that beta arrancar and lost, thusly becoming human and marrying Misaki (though why he took her name and not using the Shiba name is confusing) thusly creating three quincy/shinigami children. though i've always wondered why the three kurosaki children all have different hair color. its rather strange

the next question is why didn't Misaki use her quincy powers to defeat the grandfisher hollow. most likely it was because at some point she lost her quincy powers just like Ishida and than decided against regaining them or potentially couldn't regain them because the Ishida family cut her off when she married Isshin. That would be the most logical explaination as to why she jumped infront of Ichigo instead of pumping grandfisher full of arrows.

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ninja Fool Learn It!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnaroc View Post
    i say that because most likely Isshin did use FGT when fighting that beta arrancar and lost, thusly becoming human and marrying Misaki (though why he took her name and not using the Shiba name is confusing) thusly creating three quincy/shinigami children. though i've always wondered why the three kurosaki children all have different hair color. its rather strange

the next question is why didn't Misaki use her quincy powers to defeat the grandfisher hollow. most likely it was because at some point she lost her quincy powers just like Ishida and than decided against regaining them or potentially couldn't regain them because the Ishida family cut her off when she married Isshin. That would be the most logical explaination as to why she jumped infront of Ichigo instead of pumping grandfisher full of arrows.
    Yes I agree that Isshin has used the FGT in the past and quite possibly against that form of Shirosaki we had just encountered. But like RokuNR asked me via VM. How did Isshin regain so much power in the last 20 years that was enough to combat Aizen without the use of his Shikai. I have a feeling there is alot more to Mr. Shiba than what is being told. Damned Shiba's always being badasses when they are Shinigami's lol.

As for Masaki, I think she used that glove to fight Shirosaki, either that or another Quincy method that would strip her of her Quincy powers, because when she first met Isshin she looked almost as drained as the piss pounded Isshin lying on the ground. Which would explain why she didn't kill Fisher. Either that or she didn't have time to manifest the bow and arrow and fire it off in-time to save Ichigo and went for the push out of the way method instead.

As for Zangetsu not being an Asauchi, that is extremely evident even by Mr. Hip-Hop Zero Division guy too tired to remember his name just woke up.......But the mind boggling thing about Zangetsu not being an Asauchi before hand, is that Ichigo was that strong without proper training and without having to have built a bond with it first, and was able to unlock his Shikai state, let alone Bankai and Mugetsu (Final Getsuga Tenshou blade). Too be completely honest if this leads to another power boost for Ichigo......what the **** I know its inevitable but still he also has to learn how to properly use that Blutz

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»