Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

can somebody just call madara so we can end this debate

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

notice how Itachi's "completed" susanoo has a much longer nose than Madara's and Sasuke's?

Itachi was full of shit afterall! This is Pinocchio meets Kishi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    You're an idiot. You compared madaras complete susanoo to itachis and sasuke. There's one difference. His complete susanoo has legs you moron. That right there shows that it's on another level that sasukes and itachis who's just have a upper body. Perfect susanoo is a ems ability.
    Wow, you're very intelligent person by insulting the OP.

Status
    May 2012
    Ticked off!

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy Suigetsu View Post
    I agree
    It's a natural chakra stabilizing progression, so I concur.

Status
    Nov 2012
    スピード

And you can suck my ****.
    I thought you were going to say something interesting, but i guess no.

Status
    May 2012
    Ticked off!

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Already elaborated...Again:

You say PS is just the final version of Susanoo, which is an MS tech. Then, EMS is just the final version of MS. So to use the final version of Susanoo you need the final version of the sharingan.Simple, isn't it?
    Yes it is. Thank you for that.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree, and it makes perfect since, PS is just a Perfected version of the complete Susano'o and isn't a new tech that is awakened from obtaining MS or EMS. Nice job man

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Amaterasu doesn't burn fast, and won't burn the wood into oblivion before it hits something.
    This is a false assertion I come across a lot on the base. A focused Amatersu quickly drapes the target and starts burning through it rapidly. This was shown explicitly in case of Hachibi. I just thought I should add this point here, as I seriously and sincerely doubt Hashirama bested Madara by simply spamming wood, when scattered amatersu flames from Itachi and Sasuke's fight burnt down the entire surrounding forest.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Firelight...

EMS offers more power than MS, that is why Perfect Susano'o can only be achieved with EMS.

Status
    Mudbutt

For all we know Kishimoto doesn't even know if it is an EMS technique, your opinion doesn't matter anyways.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Because it is. But I see your point. But you say PS is just the final version of Susanoo, which is an MS tech. Then, EMS is just the final version of MS. So to use the final version of Susanoo you need the final version of the sharingan.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    EMS offers more power than MS, that is why Perfect Susano'o can only be achieved with EMS.
    And this...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

You're an idiot. You compared madaras complete susanoo to itachis and sasuke. There's one difference. His complete susanoo has legs you moron. That right there shows that it's on another level that sasukes and itachis who's just have a upper body. Perfect susanoo is a ems ability.
    you're calling me an idiot when I'm posing a theory(not fact) and put in effort to back it up with reasonable evidence when you yourself can't prove it's an absolute EMS technique because it's all just interpretation until Kishi proves otherwise. I never said you had to believe me, which makes you the idiot.

And about the legs. As I said before and repeated myself constantly. Susanoo is an MS tech, and just like with any tech, it gets better once you master it.

Madara mastered his.

Itachi only used it a few times(since zetsu didn't even know about it)

and Sasuke only used it in the kage arc when he awakened it and then disappeared for the half the war arc.

Both Sasuke and Itachi didn't have time to master theirs.

and that's what Stabilizing the susanoo is, to give it that "Perfect Form", mastery over the tech.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

^ You have a highly plausible point, as Madara grew up on the battle field and his days in constant fighting honed his skills. It's highly likely that he did have PS while his sharingen had yet to acquire the light of his brother. Sasuke and Itachi on the other hand can never go through such a training brought about by constant war. That is pretty much a fact.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    you're calling me an idiot when I'm posing a theory(not fact) and put in effort to back it up with reasonable evidence when you yourself can't prove it's an absolute EMS technique because it's all just interpretation until Kishi proves otherwise. I never said you had to believe me, which makes you the idiot.

And about the legs. As I said before and repeated myself constantly. Susanoo is an MS tech, and just like with any tech, it gets better once you master it.

Madara mastered his.

Itachi only used it a few times(since zetsu didn't even know about it)

and Sasuke only used it in the kage arc when he awakened it and then disappeared for the half the war arc.

Both Sasuke and Itachi didn't have time to master theirs.

and that's what Stabilizing the susanoo is, to give it that "Perfect Form", mastery over the tech.
    Madara couldnt master it until after he obtained EMS, it just makes sense...he wouldnt have the necessary power required otherwise

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Madara couldnt master it until after he obtained EMS, it just makes sense...he wouldnt have the necessary power required otherwise
    That still doesn't make it an EMS tech. It doesn't mean it's not possible to master it with MS. and as you said, we don't know how long it took for Madara to lose his eyesight. But as I said, it was most likely years since he became the leader of the Uchiha due to the MS, fought battles everyday of his life, and got his clan to be known as one of the strongest(which realistically takes a long time)

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

That still doesn't make it an EMS tech. It doesn't mean it's not possible to master it with MS. and as you said, we don't know how long it took for Madara to lose his eyesight. But as I said, it was most likely years since he became the leader of the Uchiha due to the MS, fought battles everyday of his life, and got his clan to be known as one of the strongest(which realistically takes a long time)

it does though...he wouldnt have the necessarly power otherwise. If youre telling me that someone like itachi/MS sasuke had the potential to acquire and effectively use PS then im telling you youre wrong..

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

it does though...he wouldnt have the necessarly power otherwise. If youre telling me that someone like itachi/MS sasuke had the potential to acquire PS then im telling you youre wrong..
    you know you're repeating the same thing from yesterday which I already answered. How did MS Madara survive Hashi with just regular susanoo. Then you told me because he was merciful, etc, etc.

Dude it's not certain and that's that.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

you know you're repeating the same thing from yesterday which I already answered. How did MS Madara survive Hashi with just regular susanoo. Then you told me because he was merciful, etc, etc.

Dude it's not certain and that's that.
    man youre actually not getting it are you? hashi and madara were equals, maybe hashi got a powerup when madara got PS? you simply dont know, but what i do know given the evidence around us is that PS would've been an impossible feat with just MS alone. And do we even know if hashi fought just MS madara? Their battles couldve been after madara got EMS

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

man youre actually not getting it are you? hashi and madara were equals, maybe hashi got a powerup when madara got PS? you simply dont know, but what i do know given the evidence around us is that PS would've been an impossible feat with just MS alone. And do we even know if hashi fought just MS madara?
    If Madara and Hashi were equals. Izuna was obviously sacrificed so that Madara could gain more power and defeat him. Then the truce happened.

Madara says "what did my brother sacrifice his eyes for?"

You're saying I don't know what happened, but neither do you. And so far from the evidence you posed, doesn't help prove nor disprove anything. This is just a theory and what I believe. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to and there's no sense in disputing anything if it's not changing anyone's mind.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Their battle was after Madara had acquired his EMS.... as Obito said that Madara didnt like the fact that the clan wanted a truce with the Senju clan when his brother had died and sacrificed himself for nothing.... meaning Madara had the EMS when the Uchiha and the Senju made their truce.

Hashirama fought a EMS Madara with the Kyuubi ....

Hashirama was superior, but he barely had the edge over Madara .... but he still had it.

On topic.... Perfect Susano is a EMS technique... or at least it all seems to be heading that way.

Itachi and Sasuke's complete Susano were identical.... their armor was the very same.

But the moment Sasuke acquired his EMS, his Complete Susano's look changed into a birdy looking look with scales on his arm.... exactly like the first phase of Madara's Perfect Susano.

EMS is what changed that loook.... so it's safe to say that Sasuke's final power up is none other than Perfect Susano and it would make a lot of sense...... since Madara spoiled it for us that the only thing comparable to Perfect Susano was the destructive power of a Bijuu...... Sasuke needs PSusano to match Kyuubi mode Naruto.