Page 11 of 13 « First ... 78910111213 Last»
Results 201 to 220 of 259
  1. #201
    Senior Member gameove's Avatar
    Status
    gameove is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,838
    Location
    chicago
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    can somebody just call madara so we can end this debate
     
         

  2. #202
    Member yoshimitsu's Avatar
    Status
    yoshimitsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    652
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    notice how Itachi's "completed" susanoo has a much longer nose than Madara's and Sasuke's?

    Itachi was full of shit afterall! This is Pinocchio meets Kishi.
     
         

  3. #203
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,749
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    You're an idiot. You compared madaras complete susanoo to itachis and sasuke. There's one difference. His complete susanoo has legs you moron. That right there shows that it's on another level that sasukes and itachis who's just have a upper body. Perfect susanoo is a ems ability.
    Wow, you're very intelligent person by insulting the OP.
     
         

  4. #204
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Saucy Suigetsu View Post
    I agree
    It's a natural chakra stabilizing progression, so I concur.
     
         

  5. #205
    Legendary FTG V2's Avatar
    Status
    FTG V2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,749
    Location
    England
    スピード
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    And you can suck my ****.
    I thought you were going to say something interesting, but i guess no.
     
         

  6. #206
    S-Rank Sonnin Sage mode Tobi's Avatar
    Status
    Sage mode Tobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    346
    Location
    Outside of your window...
    Ticked off!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Already elaborated...Again:

    You say PS is just the final version of Susanoo, which is an MS tech. Then, EMS is just the final version of MS. So to use the final version of Susanoo you need the final version of the sharingan.Simple, isn't it?
    Yes it is. Thank you for that.
     
         

  7. #207
    Member Abura Malakinos's Avatar
    Status
    Abura Malakinos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    933
    Location
    Floating on a cloud (in my mind) x)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    I agree, and it makes perfect since, PS is just a Perfected version of the complete Susano'o and isn't a new tech that is awakened from obtaining MS or EMS. Nice job man
     
         

  8. #208
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Amaterasu doesn't burn fast, and won't burn the wood into oblivion before it hits something.
    This is a false assertion I come across a lot on the base. A focused Amatersu quickly drapes the target and starts burning through it rapidly. This was shown explicitly in case of Hachibi. I just thought I should add this point here, as I seriously and sincerely doubt Hashirama bested Madara by simply spamming wood, when scattered amatersu flames from Itachi and Sasuke's fight burnt down the entire surrounding forest.
     
         

  9. #209
    Premium User Pil Ta's Avatar
    Status
    Pil Ta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,132
    Location
    Back home.
    Firelight...
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    EMS offers more power than MS, that is why Perfect Susano'o can only be achieved with EMS.
     
         

  10. #210
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,008
    Mudbutt
     



    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    For all we know Kishimoto doesn't even know if it is an EMS technique, your opinion doesn't matter anyways.
     
         

  11. #211
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by kobak View Post
    Because it is. But I see your point. But you say PS is just the final version of Susanoo, which is an MS tech. Then, EMS is just the final version of MS. So to use the final version of Susanoo you need the final version of the sharingan.
    This

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    EMS offers more power than MS, that is why Perfect Susano'o can only be achieved with EMS.
    And this...
     
         

  12. #212
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    You're an idiot. You compared madaras complete susanoo to itachis and sasuke. There's one difference. His complete susanoo has legs you moron. That right there shows that it's on another level that sasukes and itachis who's just have a upper body. Perfect susanoo is a ems ability.
    you're calling me an idiot when I'm posing a theory(not fact) and put in effort to back it up with reasonable evidence when you yourself can't prove it's an absolute EMS technique because it's all just interpretation until Kishi proves otherwise. I never said you had to believe me, which makes you the idiot.

    And about the legs. As I said before and repeated myself constantly. Susanoo is an MS tech, and just like with any tech, it gets better once you master it.

    Madara mastered his.

    Itachi only used it a few times(since zetsu didn't even know about it)

    and Sasuke only used it in the kage arc when he awakened it and then disappeared for the half the war arc.

    Both Sasuke and Itachi didn't have time to master theirs.

    and that's what Stabilizing the susanoo is, to give it that "Perfect Form", mastery over the tech.
     
         

  13. #213
    Senior Member shelke's Avatar
    Status
    shelke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    13,001
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    ^ You have a highly plausible point, as Madara grew up on the battle field and his days in constant fighting honed his skills. It's highly likely that he did have PS while his sharingen had yet to acquire the light of his brother. Sasuke and Itachi on the other hand can never go through such a training brought about by constant war. That is pretty much a fact.
     
         

  14. #214
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    you're calling me an idiot when I'm posing a theory(not fact) and put in effort to back it up with reasonable evidence when you yourself can't prove it's an absolute EMS technique because it's all just interpretation until Kishi proves otherwise. I never said you had to believe me, which makes you the idiot.

    And about the legs. As I said before and repeated myself constantly. Susanoo is an MS tech, and just like with any tech, it gets better once you master it.

    Madara mastered his.

    Itachi only used it a few times(since zetsu didn't even know about it)

    and Sasuke only used it in the kage arc when he awakened it and then disappeared for the half the war arc.

    Both Sasuke and Itachi didn't have time to master theirs.

    and that's what Stabilizing the susanoo is, to give it that "Perfect Form", mastery over the tech.
    Madara couldnt master it until after he obtained EMS, it just makes sense...he wouldnt have the necessary power required otherwise
     
         

  15. #215
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Madara couldnt master it until after he obtained EMS, it just makes sense...he wouldnt have the necessary power required otherwise
    That still doesn't make it an EMS tech. It doesn't mean it's not possible to master it with MS. and as you said, we don't know how long it took for Madara to lose his eyesight. But as I said, it was most likely years since he became the leader of the Uchiha due to the MS, fought battles everyday of his life, and got his clan to be known as one of the strongest(which realistically takes a long time)







     
         

  16. #216
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    That still doesn't make it an EMS tech. It doesn't mean it's not possible to master it with MS. and as you said, we don't know how long it took for Madara to lose his eyesight. But as I said, it was most likely years since he became the leader of the Uchiha due to the MS, fought battles everyday of his life, and got his clan to be known as one of the strongest(which realistically takes a long time)







    it does though...he wouldnt have the necessarly power otherwise. If youre telling me that someone like itachi/MS sasuke had the potential to acquire and effectively use PS then im telling you youre wrong..
     
         

  17. #217
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    it does though...he wouldnt have the necessarly power otherwise. If youre telling me that someone like itachi/MS sasuke had the potential to acquire PS then im telling you youre wrong..
    you know you're repeating the same thing from yesterday which I already answered. How did MS Madara survive Hashi with just regular susanoo. Then you told me because he was merciful, etc, etc.

    Dude it's not certain and that's that.
     
         

  18. #218
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    you know you're repeating the same thing from yesterday which I already answered. How did MS Madara survive Hashi with just regular susanoo. Then you told me because he was merciful, etc, etc.

    Dude it's not certain and that's that.
    man youre actually not getting it are you? hashi and madara were equals, maybe hashi got a powerup when madara got PS? you simply dont know, but what i do know given the evidence around us is that PS would've been an impossible feat with just MS alone. And do we even know if hashi fought just MS madara? Their battles couldve been after madara got EMS
     
         

  19. #219
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    man youre actually not getting it are you? hashi and madara were equals, maybe hashi got a powerup when madara got PS? you simply dont know, but what i do know given the evidence around us is that PS would've been an impossible feat with just MS alone. And do we even know if hashi fought just MS madara?
    If Madara and Hashi were equals. Izuna was obviously sacrificed so that Madara could gain more power and defeat him. Then the truce happened.

    Madara says "what did my brother sacrifice his eyes for?"







    You're saying I don't know what happened, but neither do you. And so far from the evidence you posed, doesn't help prove nor disprove anything. This is just a theory and what I believe. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to and there's no sense in disputing anything if it's not changing anyone's mind.
     
         

  20. #220
    Member
    Status
    insid3rkil3r is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    375
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Their battle was after Madara had acquired his EMS.... as Obito said that Madara didnt like the fact that the clan wanted a truce with the Senju clan when his brother had died and sacrificed himself for nothing.... meaning Madara had the EMS when the Uchiha and the Senju made their truce.

    Hashirama fought a EMS Madara with the Kyuubi ....

    Hashirama was superior, but he barely had the edge over Madara .... but he still had it.



    On topic.... Perfect Susano is a EMS technique... or at least it all seems to be heading that way.

    Itachi and Sasuke's complete Susano were identical.... their armor was the very same.

    But the moment Sasuke acquired his EMS, his Complete Susano's look changed into a birdy looking look with scales on his arm.... exactly like the first phase of Madara's Perfect Susano.


    EMS is what changed that loook.... so it's safe to say that Sasuke's final power up is none other than Perfect Susano and it would make a lot of sense...... since Madara spoiled it for us that the only thing comparable to Perfect Susano was the destructive power of a Bijuu...... Sasuke needs PSusano to match Kyuubi mode Naruto.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •