Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

Perfect Susano'o is an EMS technique. Madara hinted several times, and I repeat, several times in the Manga that he used the Perfect Susano'o against Hashirama; this was at a time when Madara wielded only the EMS, thus, it's an EMS technique.

Last edited by -Logic-; 12-30-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    :sy: How many people are going to come in here w/o reading the OP? Are you attention spans that low that you can't even read a few short paragraphs?
    Why the f**** would i post on a thread i didnt read? i obv read it and PS is an EMS tech..madara used it before he unlocked the rinnegan and this "new technique" either hasn'e been shown or it is PS -__-

If madara had PS with only MS he would go blind instantly..

Last edited by Draphsin; 12-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post

Perfect Susano'o is an EMS technique. Madara hinted several times, and I repeat, several times in the Manga that he used the Perfect Susano'o against him; this was at a time when Madara wielded only the EMS, thus, it's an EMS technique.
    All he hinted at was that he didn't use it on Onoki because he was a kid, Tsunade says did "Hashi really fight something like that?" and that anyone who has ever seen it didn't survive.

And also he was showing the "full power of the Uchiha" meaning that he was just holding back with susanoo and also didn't have time to exercise any other techs due to Edo's release.

He fought Hashi many times and we don't know how many times he fought against Onoki, but in the panel they showed it was during the time he had EMS seeing as though he possessed before they fought also.

But that doesn't prove nor disprove that it's an EMS tech.

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-29-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Why the f**** would i post on a thread i didnt read? i obv read it and PS is an EMS tech..madara used it before he unlocked the rinnegan and this "new technique" either hasn'e been shown or it is PS -__-

if madara had PS with EMS he would go blind instantly..
    Then you obviously didn't comprehend what the OP was saying..

He is saying that it isn't a technique that you just automatically get with EMS, you need to awaken it yourself. EMS may play apart in getting it but its not automatically granted to you like the MS techs are.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

If madara had PS with only MS he would go blind instantly..
    and How do you know he'd go blind instantly from PS? Kakashi sucked up Bee with kamui and used it a whole lot without going fully blind yet, and he has said he was going blind in the battle with Itachi when he first showed his MS to Itachi.

Itachi also says EMS awakens "a completely new tech"......perfect Susanoo isn't "completely" new. It's just an advanced form.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Then you obviously didn't comprehend what the OP was saying..

He is saying that it isn't a technique that you just automatically get with EMS, you need to awaken it yourself. EMS may play apart in getting it but its not automatically granted to you like the MS techs are.
    But what im saying is no ammount of training will help you maintain a stabilized susanoo for very long unless you have EMS, therefore EMS is required if you dont wanna kill yourself using it

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

FINALLY, someone understands it. I am sick and tired of reading threads which say that PS is a new EMS technique, or it comes with Rinnegan. Come on people; it is just a stabilzied form of CS:

- http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/588/16
    - http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589
    - http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/589/2 - It also doesn't/shouldn't require more chakra than CS form as it's just a stabilized version.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

But what im saying is no ammount of training will help you maintain a stabilized susanoo for very long unless you have EMS, therefore EMS is required if you dont wanna kill yourself using it
    Yeah but Madara was also born with a substantial amount of chakra even among the uchiha. Was the first to get both MS and EMS, second to get the rinnegan, and first man to control the bijuu.

Someone like him should be able to handle it just fine.

It is said that Susanoo is a rarity among the Uchiha. So for someone to get both Susanoo from MS and PS from EMS would be nearly impossible then.

And if Susanoo is indeed rare, then PS is like the rarest pokemon out there.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OP, are you saying that the EMS merely advanced Madara's Susano'o (to become PS) or are you claiming that the Perfect Susano'o we have witnessed was available to Madara the moment he awakened the standard Mangekyō Sharingan?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and How do you know he'd go blind instantly from PS? Kakashi sucked up Bee with kamui and used it a whole lot without going fully blind yet, and he has said he was going blind in the battle with Itachi when he first showed his MS to Itachi.

Itachi also says EMS awakens "a completely new tech"......perfect Susanoo isn't "completely" new. It's just an advanced form.
    Kakashi has never shown any symptoms of going blind which means he's obviously special. Every time we've seen susanoo active the users are put under tremendous strain unless they have ems, then they seem to be fine. Also the uchiha are known for powerful chakra, not large chakra reserves so taking that into consideration PS would be useless if EMS wasnt a requirement

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    OP, are you saying that the EMS merely advanced Madara's Susano'o (to become PS) or are you claiming that the Perfect Susano'o we have witnessed was available to Madara the moment he awakened the standard Mangekyō Sharingan?
    I'm saying anyone with Susanoo can achieve PS.

Susanoo already has forms; rib cage, skeletal, completed, full, and perfect

With perfect Susanoo Madara just stabilized the chakra of the full Susanoo form.....

Both Sasuke and Itachi have the full Susanoo.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

With perfect Susanoo Madara just stabilized the chakra of the full Susanoo form.....

Both Sasuke and Itachi have the full Susanoo....and all they need to do is learn how to stabilize it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Yeah but Madara was also born with a substantial amount of chakra even among the uchiha. Was the first to get both MS and EMS, second to get the rinnegan, and first man to control the bijuu.

Someone like him should be able to handle it just fine.

It is said that Susanoo is a rarity among the Uchiha. So for someone to get both Susanoo from MS and PS from EMS would be nearly impossible then.

And if Susanoo is indeed rare, then PS is like the rarest pokemon out there.
    No im saying all uchiha that have susanoo also have PS once they awaken EMS

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

its either a MS or EMS tech. It is an Uchiha power. Nothing to do with Rinnigan. Seeing how he didnt awaken Rinngan until he was old, and fragile.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm saying anyone with Susanoo can achieve PS.

Both Sasuke and Itachi have the full Susanoo.
    Alright to clarify, are you saying that MS Madara's complete (not Perfect) Susano'o was this? [1].

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

I am confused though if you don't think PS is not from EMS, then what do you think its from?

I think for sure its from his uchiha eyes cuz thats how Susanoo is born, and madara has EMS uchiha eyes, so how can you say it is not EMS?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Alright to clarify, are you saying that MS Madara's complete (not Perfect) Susano'o was this? [1].
    I just added some scans comparing the full Sasuke Susanoo to Madara's. They both resemble with the unstable fiery chakra, the paper looking hands, and the cloak back in the thread description.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    I am confused though if you don't think PS is not from EMS, then what do you think its from?

I think for sure its from his uchiha eyes cuz thats how Susanoo is born, and madara has EMS uchiha eyes, so how can you say it is not EMS?
    because the susanoo is an MS tech and already has forms like rib cage, skeletal, full, completed, and then finally perfect.

with the perfect form, all Madara did was stabilize the completed.

Both Sasuke and Itachi already have the completed form with their MS.....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ems is required to activate perfect Susanoo. Just like naruto couldn't throw rasenshuriken until getting the boost in power that come with sage mode.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worshipping Cornholio.

I'm repping you for this kind of thread, OP. Seriously, PS is more of a completed version of Susanoo. I mean, Susanoo isn't just an asspull from MS. In the Kage Summit, Sasuke didn't just use full susanoo. Like you said, it starts off as a skeletal mainframe. Then it progresses on to a more complete form. PS was basically to show how skilled Madara is with Susanoo.

I like this kind of thread you made. You can also use the page where he says "I'm not quite finished" when he first used it, because that shows us it was not his first time. People should have noticed that and see that he used it before.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"

I always thought Perfect Susano'o was the technique required to have Rinnegan and EMS in your eyes. And only Uchiha's who obtain the Rinnegan acquire Perfect Susano'o like Madara, because he is the only user, and has the Rinnegan.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Worshipping Cornholio.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Ems is required to activate perfect Susanoo. Just like naruto couldn't throw rasenshuriken until getting the boost in power that come with sage mode.
    That's because when you use Susanoo with regular MS, it causes blindness. Technically, you are right. But you have to remember, Perfect Susanoo is only a higher of Susanoo, which derives from MS.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I just added some scans comparing the full Sasuke Susanoo to Madara's. They both resemble with the unstable fiery chakra, the paper looking hands, and the cloak back in the thread description.
    You may be correct, but this would mean MS Madara had a true, Perfect Susano'o. It could also mean that Izuna had one too - I doubt the Senju would've been able to handle two of these monsters on top of everything else. Anyhow, the stabilization of chakra may not be possible without the EMS. Remember, these users are free from the constant pain exerted by Mangekyō Sharingan techniques. Perhaps it is this which allows a user to properly focus the chakra, as it may not be possible to do so with the continual agony caused by using Susano'o present.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    I always thought Perfect Susano'o was the technique required to have Rinnegan and EMS in your eyes. And only Uchiha's who obtain the Rinnegan acquire Perfect Susano'o like Madara, because he is the only user, and has the Rinnegan.
    he Obtained the rinnegan when he was old, and he said that he used PS before(anyone who saw it never survived).....

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?

Madaras full susanoo is an MS tech, (granted the size is much larger than normal due to unlimited chakra reserves and rinnegan) however when madara stabilizes the susanoo and it becomes PS that is an EMS tech. Noddy explained it quite nicely