Page 3 of 13 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 259
  1. #41
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    I am confused though if you don't think PS is not from EMS, then what do you think its from?

    I think for sure its from his uchiha eyes cuz thats how Susanoo is born, and madara has EMS uchiha eyes, so how can you say it is not EMS?
     
         

  2. #42
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Alright to clarify, are you saying that MS Madara's complete (not Perfect) Susano'o was this? [1].
    I just added some scans comparing the full Sasuke Susanoo to Madara's. They both resemble with the unstable fiery chakra, the paper looking hands, and the cloak back in the thread description.
     
         

  3. #43
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    I am confused though if you don't think PS is not from EMS, then what do you think its from?

    I think for sure its from his uchiha eyes cuz thats how Susanoo is born, and madara has EMS uchiha eyes, so how can you say it is not EMS?
    because the susanoo is an MS tech and already has forms like rib cage, skeletal, full, completed, and then finally perfect.

    with the perfect form, all Madara did was stabilize the completed.

    Both Sasuke and Itachi already have the completed form with their MS.....
     
         

  4. #44
    elite shinobi blackstar9's Avatar
    Status
    blackstar9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,439
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Ems is required to activate perfect Susanoo. Just like naruto couldn't throw rasenshuriken until getting the boost in power that come with sage mode.
     
         

  5. #45
    ^/_\^ -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,400
    Location
    VON
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    I'm repping you for this kind of thread, OP. Seriously, PS is more of a completed version of Susanoo. I mean, Susanoo isn't just an asspull from MS. In the Kage Summit, Sasuke didn't just use full susanoo. Like you said, it starts off as a skeletal mainframe. Then it progresses on to a more complete form. PS was basically to show how skilled Madara is with Susanoo.

    I like this kind of thread you made. You can also use the page where he says "I'm not quite finished" when he first used it, because that shows us it was not his first time. People should have noticed that and see that he used it before.
     
         

  6. #46
    万華鏡写輪眼 TheRealAkatsukiLeader's Avatar
    Status
    TheRealAkatsukiLeader is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    309
    Location
    善と悪の間
    "Everyone knows that the
    world will end, but can
    everyone stop it?"
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    I always thought Perfect Susano'o was the technique required to have Rinnegan and EMS in your eyes. And only Uchiha's who obtain the Rinnegan acquire Perfect Susano'o like Madara, because he is the only user, and has the Rinnegan.
     
         

  7. #47
    ^/_\^ -Xlad-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Xlad- is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,400
    Location
    VON
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Ems is required to activate perfect Susanoo. Just like naruto couldn't throw rasenshuriken until getting the boost in power that come with sage mode.
    That's because when you use Susanoo with regular MS, it causes blindness. Technically, you are right. But you have to remember, Perfect Susanoo is only a higher of Susanoo, which derives from MS.
     
         

  8. #48
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,271
    Location
    Forest Hills Drive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I just added some scans comparing the full Sasuke Susanoo to Madara's. They both resemble with the unstable fiery chakra, the paper looking hands, and the cloak back in the thread description.
    You may be correct, but this would mean MS Madara had a true, Perfect Susano'o. It could also mean that Izuna had one too - I doubt the Senju would've been able to handle two of these monsters on top of everything else. Anyhow, the stabilization of chakra may not be possible without the EMS. Remember, these users are free from the constant pain exerted by Mangekyō Sharingan techniques. Perhaps it is this which allows a user to properly focus the chakra, as it may not be possible to do so with the continual agony caused by using Susano'o present.
     
         

  9. #49
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAkatsukiLeader View Post
    I always thought Perfect Susano'o was the technique required to have Rinnegan and EMS in your eyes. And only Uchiha's who obtain the Rinnegan acquire Perfect Susano'o like Madara, because he is the only user, and has the Rinnegan.
    he Obtained the rinnegan when he was old, and he said that he used PS before(anyone who saw it never survived).....
     
         

  10. #50
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Madaras full susanoo is an MS tech, (granted the size is much larger than normal due to unlimited chakra reserves and rinnegan) however when madara stabilizes the susanoo and it becomes PS that is an EMS tech. Noddy explained it quite nicely
     
         

  11. #51
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Madaras full susanoo is an MS tech, (granted the size is much larger than normal due to unlimited chakra reserves and rinnegan) however when madara stabilizes the susanoo and it becomes PS that is an EMS tech
    Stabilizing chakra isn't an ability though...it's just being able to control it.
     
         

  12. #52
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    You may be correct, but this would mean MS Madara had a true, Perfect Susano'o. It could also mean that Izuna had one too - I doubt the Senju would've been able to handle two of these monsters on top of everything else. Anyhow, the stabilization of chakra may not be possible without the EMS. Remember, these users are free from the constant pain exerted by Mangekyō Sharingan techniques. Perhaps it is this which allows a user to properly focus the chakra, as it may not be possible to do so with the continual agony caused by using Susano'o present.
    Madara is a different kind of beast remember? He was born with a massive amount of chakra even among the uchiha, the first to unlock both MS and EMS, second to get rinnegan, and the first to control a bijuu.

    I'm sure someone like him can handle it, seeing as though he survived countless battles against Hashi which were apparently levels above whatever we have seen so far.

    Also stabilizing chakra isn't an ability, just a skill.
     
         

  13. #53
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    The supplementary power of the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan power allows the user attain the "True" Susano'o after its chakra has been settled. [1]
     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 12-30-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Font

  14. #54
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Stabilizing chakra isn't an ability though...it's just being able to control it.
    Yes but you cant stabilize the chakra properly without EMS
     
         

  15. #55
    火の意志なめるな TheWillofFire's Avatar
    Status
    TheWillofFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,421
    Sup
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    because the susanoo is an MS tech and already has forms like rib cage, skeletal, full, completed, and then finally perfect.

    with the perfect form, all Madara did was stabilize the completed.

    Both Sasuke and Itachi already have the completed form with their MS.....
    I see what you are saying now
    So PS is from MS not EMS, it just happens that Madara has EMS at his time of using PS, which of course had been obviously summoned by EMS since he no longer wields MS.

    But I see, saying that PS is from MS is believable too, since thats all it takes to have Susanoo. And Madara is more than capable.

    Do we know if when Madara fought with oonoki back in the day had EMS or not??
     
         

  16. #56
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    The supplementary power of the Eien no Mangekyō Sharingan power allows the user attain the "True" Susano'o after its chakra has been settled. [1]
    Stabilizing chakra isn't a tech, just a skill. If the PS was merely just a new form given with the EMS, wouldn't it just transform like any other susanoo form had....from rib cage to skeletal, etc...without having to command it?
     
         

  17. #57
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWillofFire View Post
    I see what you are saying now
    So PS is from MS not EMS, it just happens that Madara has EMS at his time of using PS, which of course had been obviously summoned by EMS since he no longer wields MS.

    But I see, saying that PS is from MS is believable too, since thats all it takes to have Susanoo. And Madara is more than capable.

    Do we know if when Madara fought with oonoki back in the day had EMS or not??
    Exactly, and we don't know how many times he fought Onoki, but in the flashback they showed he was wearing a konoha headband, meaning EMS madara. But that also means he could have had it before then as well since he already mastered it at the time apparently.
     
         

  18. #58
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,271
    Location
    Forest Hills Drive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Madara is a different kind of beast remember? He was born with a massive amount of chakra even among the uchiha, the first to unlock both MS and EMS, second to get rinnegan, and the first to control a bijuu.

    I'm sure someone like him can handle it, seeing as though he survived countless battles against Hashi which were levels above whatever we have seen so far.

    Also stabilizing chakra isn't an ability, just a skill.
    I don't know about Madara being born with an uncommonly large amount of chakra - only that he possessed the strongest chakra [1]. MS Izuna was supposedly equal to his older brother in every way, and so logically, must've possessed power which could rival him. If pre-EMS Madara really did have such a large complete Susano'o, it's reasonable to suggest that Izuna must've had one too, because a traditional Susano'o wouldn't be able to compete.

    I never said stabilizing chakra was an ability. I said that it may not be possible without the perks of the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, because for an MS user, it's a challenge merely to use Susano'o in the first place (because of the strain on the body). Now to focus the chakra in addition to maintaining the warrior may be a bridge too far.
     
         

  19. #59
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Yes but you cant stabilize the chakra properly without EMS
    It has never been mentioned that the EMS affects chakra. Only the ability to not lose sight thus far. Sasuke was able to manipulate amaterasu with just an MS.
     
         

  20. #60
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,853
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: why do people think PS is an EMS tech?

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    I don't know about Madara being born with an uncommonly large amount of chakra - only that he possessed the strongest chakra [1]. MS Izuna was supposedly equal to his older brother in every way, and so logically, must've possessed power which could rival him. If pre-EMS Madara really did have such a large complete Susano'o, it's reasonable to suggest that Izuna must've had one too, because a traditional Susano'o wouldn't be able to compete.

    I never said stabilizing chakra was an ability. I said that it may not be possible without the perks of the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, because for an MS user, it's a challenge merely to use Susano'o in the first place (because of the strain on the body). Now to focus the chakra in addition to maintaining the warrior may be a bridge too far.
    Izuna could have just not possessed a susanoo. Susanoo was a rarity. And Sasuke was able to control the flames of Amaterasu with just the MS. Isn't that similar?

    Besides it has never been mentioned that the EMS affects chakra, only the ability to not lose sight.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •