Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Prediction i found

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/35...six-months-ago

Some of those predictions are coming true :o

6- Shinobi HQ will soon be attack. Three guess who 666.
    9- 3rd Raikage, 2nd Mizukage and Gaara's father were all bloodline limit user.
    12- I almost forgot. Black half Zetzu was created with Madara's DNA. In other word, Zetzu is made up of both Hashirama's DNA (white Zetzu) and Madara's DNA (black Zetzu).

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Prediction i found

m

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

Yea read this a few months ago. completely forgot about it though.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

All came true

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Most of those predictions actually look possible, and you can't deny that some of them are turning out true I find if those predictions are true Naruto is about to get even better :D

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Good predictions, and some came true however I find some problematic:

1. If Sasuke and Naruto will confront again and Sasuke wants to die by Naruto's hands in order to stop Madara, wouldn't that mean that the Current Juubi fight will be halted and Madara will retreat? or he becomes the next Jinchuuriki and decides to retreat rather than cast Infinite Tsukoyomi immediately?

2. Wouldn't Kurama now if the sage implanted his own soul and power into itself? wouldn't he have informed Naruto about it since they are good friends now?

3. So Madara's relative will be shown, could it be Izuna? was he revived? then why didn't Kabuto revive him with Madara?

4. What would be the importance plot-wise of Naruto being related to Hashirama? I see no sense in it, unless he could be able to use wood style also which I highly doubt?

5. Kabuto's true intention is Sasuke and he failed at that, and now he is incapacitated and his powers were taken away by Orochimaru, how can he go after Naruto then?

6. How could Jiraiya reappear? and for what purpose? will he be revived? then why did Kabuto say he can't find any of his DNA?

7. The Madara jutsu that he mentioned was actually Tobi/Obito's and not Madara's and it was shown that Obito didn't need Black or White Zetsu to teleport.

Last edited by Sir Derp Obito; 12-30-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

This is interesting stuff here...wow. Man this has gotten me so curious . And we still have to wait two weeks for the next chapter :s

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Honestly this is some interesting thing but we would have to wait and see if this comes true or not, but the idea of Naruto having two souls is a very intriguing and a brilliant idea plus cool plot twist but again we have to wait and see what happens.

Status
    This user has no status.

But 2nd mizukage is no blood line user... Thus all predictions are unreliable :-) Guessing Madaras revival 6 months ago isn't impressive. The coffin had been shown.. That part about Zetsu also is wrong, but it's still a very close and good guess. Rest is shit, and hasn't happened yet... Naruto is ridukou senin? Pff :-)

Also nothing hits the bucket regarding Obito. He is barely mentioned, and mainly referred to as Madara.. Rin also isn't mentioned, and all the future happenings are predictable from what we knew, when Obito told the alliance about the Juubi and Ridukou Senin.

Not very reliable.

Last edited by thegame; 12-30-2012 at 11:53 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.

Ya, the madara thing was obvious, black is opposite of white and madara is opposite of hashirama. The 3rd rai and the 2nd mizu dont have kekkei genkai's, and the HQ attack would have been stupid not to do.
    His plan seems to be to lay out every posible ending, predict them all then brag if he's right.

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

mostly just lucky guesses

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

not very reliable true, but the 2nd mizukage has water release like suigetsu, and the 3rd raikage has storm release iirc, so they do have kkg.

Status
    Jul 2011
    "Death is not the end.
    Loss of conviction is the
    end."

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Good predictions, and some came true however I find some problematic:

1. If Sasuke and Naruto will confront again and Sasuke wants to die by Naruto's hands in order to stop Madara, wouldn't that mean that the Current Juubi fight will be halted and Madara will retreat? or he becomes the next Jinchuuriki and decides to retreat rather than cast Infinite Tsukoyomi immediately?

2. Wouldn't Kurama now if the sage implanted his own soul and power into itself? wouldn't he have informed Naruto about it since they are good friends now?

3. So Madara's relative will be shown, could it be Izuna? was he revived? then why didn't Kabuto revive him with Madara?

4. What would be the importance plot-wise of Naruto being related to Hashirama? I see no sense in it, unless he could be able to use wood style also which I highly doubt?

5. Kabuto's true intention is Sasuke and he failed at that, and now he is incapacitated and his powers were taken away by Orochimaru, how can he go after Naruto then?

6. How could Jiraiya reappear? and for what purpose? will he be revived? then why did Kabuto say he can't find any of his DNA?

7. The Madara jutsu that he mentioned was actually Tobi/Obito's and not Madara's and it was shown that Obito didn't need Black or White Zetsu to teleport.
    1. Idk. But one thing I know, Madara doesnt need to rush things..he > current Narutoverse. If he would become the Jinchuuriki he wouldnt need to cast anything upon the world..he could destroy the earth with one finger.

2. Well Sage is the god of narutoverse, im certain that he could do things without anyone noticing it until the right time comes.

3. Idk.

4. You answered it yourself, Wood Style would be a needed powerup against Juubi.

5. Actually that already happened, Kabuto tried to kill Naruto (and Bee) with Edo Itachi and Nagato, he wanted to revive him later on with Edo Tensei to put him into his own control. That was his way to stop/stall Obito from completing the Juubi and casting the genjutsu.

6. Kabuto is a spy and very smart..you cant really trust him (just like Obito), maybe he got his dna. Remember that he can liquify himself in Dragon Sage Mode..the pressure in the Ocean couldnt harm him.
    But it would be stupid from Kishi to bring Jiraiya back because his death was perfect.

But I can imagine that he left some of his chakra in a scroll and gave it to the toads so he can speak with Naruto again if its needed. Just like Minato and Kushina did.

7. Well he doesnt need Zetsu to just teleport but the prediction says:

"..In other word, the way Madara knows where to find and appears to someone is through Zetzu..."

Someone is the important point. He doesnt need help to teleport somewhere but he needs Zetsu to tell him the location of a person to teleport to the person, to telport to someone.
    Obito isnt a sensory type and even sensory type┬┤s only have a limited range and cant find people who erase their chakra..but Zetsu can because Zetsu "is the land itself", he can see pretty much everything.

At first I laughed at this prediction (as most of the readers) but this point makes me believe that its all true:

12- I almost forgot. Black half Zetzu was created with Madara's DNA. In other word, Zetzu is made up of both Hashirama's DNA (white Zetzu) and Madara's DNA (black Zetzu).
    No way in hell that you could make up something like that. Never read it somewhere else/before, only one guy wrote this and it really came true. This makes me strongly believe that the rest is true too..im already looking forward to see Jiraiya again hehe.