Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Being a fan of MMO'S i am very hype for the elder scrolls online.


    If your a fan of the Elder Scrolls or MMO'S then you should definitely plan to get this, as for me i am EXTREMELY hype. I can barely wait , You can even choose to be a Werewolf or Vampire. If you want more information watch this video
     
         

  2. #2
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,224
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?!!!


    u arent rapping....why ninjakid....why?!
     
         

  3. #3
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?!!!


    u arent rapping....why ninjakid....why?!
    lol bro I mostly rap in naruto discussions
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,396
    Thanks for the Happy Birthday
    Wishes back then man! ~Horus
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Rap rap bakaiaroo koriaroo
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,429
    Location
    everywhere
    "Be the change you want
    to see in the world"
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    I feel like the series is going to be killed with an mmo,they need to be working on the elder scrolls 6.but im still going to play it........if it goes F2P
     
         

  6. #6
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    I feel like the series is going to be killed with an mmo,they need to be working on the elder scrolls 6.but im still going to play it........if it goes F2P
    Nah, i believe it will be successful. Although if its f2p or p2p hasn't been announced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kages View Post
    Rap rap bakaiaroo koriaroo
    Don't worry i still have my rapping mojo within me
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,890
    Location
    レクイエム
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    What I can't wait for is their next elder scrolls on next gen consoles. Skyrim was awesome, can't wait to see what they will come up with next gen.
     
         

  8. #8
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,530
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    1. Is it f2p? becuase that's the only way I can play it because I am poor as shit.

    2. if it is fwp will you be my fwend n game wit meh?

    3.what are the 9 races they mentioned?

    4. when will the game be released in North America? D
     
         

  9. #9
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    What I can't wait for is their next elder scrolls on next gen consoles. Skyrim was awesome, can't wait to see what they will come up with next gen.
    Yea, though my main focus is on ESO, once that is released, my focus will be 100% on that

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    1. Is it f2p? becuase that's the only way I can play it because I am poor as shit.

    2. if it is fwp will you be my fwend n game wit meh?

    3.what are the 9 races they mentioned?

    1. , the business model hasn't been announced yet, though i hope it will be F2P as well.

    2. Hell no ... lol jk :p

    3. There's Argonian, Dunmer, Nord, Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, Breton, Orc, and Redguard.
     
         
    Last edited by The President; 12-30-2012 at 05:11 AM.

  10. #10
    So Drab... Sierra G719's Avatar
    Status
    Sierra G719 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,521
    Location
    Somewhere, just not here right now.
    *Insert Daily Status Here*
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Dude, there are actually gonna be wars in ESO? Wish I had a good comp to play this.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,429
    Location
    everywhere
    "Be the change you want
    to see in the world"
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by ~MC117~ View Post
    What I can't wait for is their next elder scrolls on next gen consoles. Skyrim was awesome, can't wait to see what they will come up with next gen.
    I agree, but sadly with an mmo coming out I doubt that we will see the next elder scroll for like 5-10yrs because people play mmo's for years and years
     
         

  12. #12
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra G719 View Post
    Dude, there are actually gonna be wars in ESO? Wish I had a good comp to play this.
    Yep, 3 factions, Ebontheart pact, Daggerfall convenant, and Aldemeri Dominion, the factions will come together and have wars from time to time. I will be part of the EbonHeart pact. And as for computer i'm saving up to buy a gaming computer

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    I agree, but sadly with an mmo coming out I doubt that we will see the next elder scroll for like 5-10yrs because people play mmo's for years and years
    Actually this MMO is made by a different company called Zenimax, Zenimax is the sister company of Bethesda(the company who normally makes elder scrolls single player games). So its possible that Bethesda is letting Zenimax do all the MMO work while they develop regular 1 player elder scrolls games.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,429
    Location
    everywhere
    "Be the change you want
    to see in the world"
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Yep, 3 factions, Ebontheart pact, Daggerfall convenant, and Aldemeri Dominion, the factions will come together and have wars from time to time. I will be part of the EbonHeart pact. And as for computer i'm saving up to buy a gaming computer



    Actually this MMO is made by a different company called Zenimax, Zenimax is the sister company of Bethesda(the company who normally makes elder scrolls single player games). So its possible that Bethesda is letting Zenimax do all the MMO work while they develop regular 1 player elder scrolls games.
    do you have to be a certain race for each faction because im a nord all day
     
         

  14. #14
    S-Sasori-kun !!! ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,505
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    I hope there won't be a subscription fee like WoW, it will probably be a buy-to-play game, like GW2.
     
         

  15. #15
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by jiraiya lives View Post
    do you have to be a certain race for each faction because im a nord all day
    Yea, each faction consist of 3 races

    Ebonheart pact includes: Dunmer(Dark elves), Nord, and Argonian

    Aldmeri Dominion includes: Altmer(High elves), Bosmer(Wood elves), and Khajiit.

    Daggerfall Convenant includes: Breton, Orc, Redguard.
     
         

  16. #16
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Yea, each faction consist of 3 races

    Ebonheart pact includes: Dunmer(Dark elves), Nord, and Argonian

    Aldmeri Dominion includes: Altmer(High elves), Bosmer(Wood elves), and Khajiit.

    Daggerfall Convenant includes: Breton, Orc, Redguard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    I hope there won't be a subscription fee like WoW, it will probably be a buy-to-play game, like GW2.
    Yea i hope its either F2P or buy to play, cause paying a sub for the rest of my life is torture lmao.
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Howdidthesenjudie's Avatar
    Status
    Howdidthesenjudie is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    222
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    I hope there won't be a subscription fee like WoW, it will probably be a buy-to-play game, like GW2.
    http://elderscrollsonline.info/news/...ls-online-cost
    looks like it may be monthly
    ot: can't wait, gonna be awesome
     
         

  18. #18
    Orochimaru's Reincarnation Deadai's Avatar
    Status
    Deadai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    11,530
    Location
    Konoha
    Hobby's: Grave Robbing.
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    Yea, though my main focus is on ESO, once that is released, my focus will be 100% on that




    1. , the business model hasn't been announced yet, though i hope it will be F2P as well.

    2. Hell no ... lol jk :p

    3. There's Argonian, Dunmer, Nord, Altmer, Bosmer, Khajiit, Breton, Orc, and Redguard.
    Okay becuase if it is P2P that's a deal braker sadly

    that 2nd comment made me sad before I finished reading it.

    I don't like how so many of the races are human's with eaither different skin color & or from a different place thats kind of cheap. Kind of like how Naruto and Sauske take up so many roaster's in storm games when they could have been used for new charecter's instead of being wasted.

    I am gonna play as an orc!!:D
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member jiraiya lives's Avatar
    Status
    jiraiya lives is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,429
    Location
    everywhere
    "Be the change you want
    to see in the world"
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    I hope there won't be a subscription fee like WoW, it will probably be a buy-to-play game, like GW2.
    I hope so too, lol paying a subscription is like a gamer bill
     
         
    Last edited by jiraiya lives; 12-30-2012 at 05:28 AM.

  20. #20
    Protecting this nation The President's Avatar
    Status
    The President is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,743
    Location
    The Whitehouse
    Shhhh it's classified
     

    Re: Whose hype for the Elder Scrolls Online

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadai View Post
    Okay becuase if it is P2P that's a deal braker sadly

    that 2nd comment made me sad before I finished reading it.

    I don't like how so many of the races are human's with eaither different skin color & or from a different place thats kind of cheap. Kind of like how Naruto and Sauske take up so many roaster's in storm games when they could have been used for new charecter's instead of being wasted.

    I am gonna play as an orc!!:D
    Lol good luck man, orcs are cool . Though that mean we will be at war since were a different faction lol.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •