Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 5
    Genjutsu: 5
    Intelligence: 5
    speed: 5
    Strength: 4
    Stamina: 5
    hand seal: 4.5?

    total stats:38.5

    correct me on anything.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    make his Taijutsu 4 and it will be ok
     
         

  3. #3
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    make his Taijutsu 4 and it will be ok
    Did you see him kick kakashi's ass with taijutsu?
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by swagking View Post
    Did you see him kick kakashi's ass with taijutsu?
    his fighting style involves kamui which is a ninjutsu so no he is not a 5 in martial arts
     
         

  5. #5
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    his fighting style involves kamui which is a ninjutsu so no he is not a 5 in martial arts
    So? Raikage's fighting style uses the light release. Minato's use the flying thunder god technique. Just because one uses a ninjutsu to enhance their taijutsu doesn't mean that there taijutsu is weak.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by swagking View Post
    So? Raikage's fighting style uses the light release. Minato's use the flying thunder god technique. Just because one uses a ninjutsu to enhance their taijutsu doesn't mean that there taijutsu is weak.
    nah he is dependent on Kamui for his trolling fighting prowess, and i wouldnt give minato nor A a 5 neither on taijutsu
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Allseeingeye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    601
    Born To Reape Souls
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    .... is this 1-5 a total of 40? if yes then no
     
         

  8. #8
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    speed 3
    strength 3
    Tai 3/4
    Nin 4.5
    Gen 4
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Allseeingeye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    601
    Born To Reape Souls
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    speed 3
    strength 3
    Tai 3/4
    Nin 4.5
    Gen 4
    now this sounds about right, but speed should be 4
     
         

  10. #10
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Read other characters official stats if you want to properly rank obito.
     
         

  11. #11
    Member swagking's Avatar
    Status
    swagking is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    530
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    speed 3
    strength 3
    Tai 3/4
    Nin 4.5
    Gen 4
    you sir, are dumb. his strength maybe, but lets see ninjutsu is easily 5 with kamui, fire release, rinnegan, wood style etc. His genjutsu is 5 considering he was able to control the mizukage with it. His speed is easily 5 to he is able to match minato in speed plus with kamui he is easily one of the fastest characters.
     
         

  12. #12
    I <3 PIE!!! ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    9,311
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by swagking View Post
    you sir, are dumb. his strength maybe, but lets see ninjutsu is easily 5 with kamui, fire release, rinnegan, wood style etc. His genjutsu is 5 considering he was able to control the mizukage with it. His speed is easily 5 to he is able to match minato in speed plus with kamui he is easily one of the fastest characters.
    Yes I am dumb for having an opinion.....kamui is ninjutsu so doesn't count to his speed since if he doesn't have good reflex than what good will that do(not saying he does)....genjutsu I just don't think we have seen too much of it...and I might have been to hard on ninjutsu but I gave him 4.5 so put you panties back on...
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,103
    Location
    Norway
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Naruto&Itachi~ View Post
    speed 3
    strength 3
    Tai 3/4
    Nin 4.5
    Gen 4
    Disagree. He was able to kamui himself before A hit him, rescue Sasuke before it took him with jinton etc etc.

    Able to break a wall of stones is more than 3. Naruto even commented on him saying his strength was heavy.

    Tai is at least 4.5, we all saw that in chapter 597 if I remember right

    Ninjutsu I agree

    Genjutsu is 5. He used genjutsu to control a 'perfect jinchuuriki' which was a Mizukage for years, he simple manipulated her and did everything he wanted and was the shadow.

    Intelligence is 5.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,359
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    Disagree. He was able to kamui himself before A hit him, rescue Sasuke before it took him with jinton etc etc.

    Able to break a wall of stones is more than 3. Naruto even commented on him saying his strength was heavy.

    Tai is at least 4.5, we all saw that in chapter 597 if I remember right

    Ninjutsu I agree

    Genjutsu is 5. He used genjutsu to control a 'perfect jinchuuriki' which was a Mizukage for years, he simple manipulated her and did everything he wanted and was the shadow.

    Intelligence is 5.
    mizukage was a girl?WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,492
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    mizukage was a girl?WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
    Yeah like Haku was a boy.
     
         

  16. #16
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Sea Of Thy Soul's Avatar
    Status
    Sea Of Thy Soul is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,100
    Location
    うちは一族.
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Ninjutsu: 5
    Taijutsu: 4
    Genjutsu: 4.5
    Intelligence: 4
    Speed: 3.5
    Strength: 3.5
    Stamina: 4
    Hand Seals: 5

    Total: 33.5

    Just a guess.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,129
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Speed an Tajutsu will be lower. If he had more speed, he could've dodged a few more hits.. Rest seems fine tho..
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Allseeingeye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    601
    Born To Reape Souls
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    u say to correct you, yet you shut down every one that doesnt see it the same...
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member AirYeezy's Avatar
    Status
    AirYeezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,036
    stalikng your mom
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    strength 3
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,996
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito's (adult w/ rinnegan) stat predictions

    Need more numbers to rank characters in part 2 IMO

    Speed and Taijutsu 3-4, other then that Obito is aiming for world domination, ofc his stats are high.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •