Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 83

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Please share your biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga. If you have any.

    Kakashi never showing his Face...

    Itachi Dieing....

    When everyone in Konoha were revived by Nagato. Just when I thought major character can die but noooooooo, Kishi just had to revived them....



    If It's going to end...............while Im still alive,Thats the .biggest disappointment.. ...but I dont .want it to end,I wish he passes it to his son and continues
     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    The Great Narumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    715
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Neji death. Why its neji who died when there are so many other useless characters around. If it has to be someone who is close to naruto there are kiba, hinata, sakura and even Choji.
     
         

  3. #3
    うずまき ナルト naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,408
    Location
    Narutobase
    I want to name my wifi taylor
    swift so I can say we have a
    connection.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Narumaki View Post
    Neji death. Why its neji who died when there are so many other useless characters around. If it has to be someone who is close to naruto there are kiba, hinata, sakura and even Choji.
    i wish it was sakura i would be so happy
     
         

  4. #4
    ★ ★ ★ Naruto hinata's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto hinata is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,023
    Location
    Pandora
    ????
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    dude i know how you feel.......... its just that we can't do anything about it.
    so just eat icecream :ice: and chill
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    23,493
    Location
    Netherworld
    0834-1917-9840
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    dude i know how you feel.......... its just that we can't do anything about it.
    so just eat icecream :ice: and chill
    Thanks for the Ice cream...Ur sig is awesome...

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing
    I almost forgot about her....Thanks for reminding...Yes I want her dead... + rep
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Pirate Hunter Zoro's Avatar
    Status
    Pirate Hunter Zoro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    71
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing
    I agree .

    Mine are: Sakura, Chouji (He's such a waste). Also, I agree with OP, that revival thing was complete BS, and if they do it in the war i'll be even more annoyed, of course there were some characters I didn't want to die i.e Kakashi and Hinata (I'm not a NaruHina b**** but i would rather Naruto go with anyone but Sakura, seriously, anyone).

    And of course, filler. At least some One Piece filler is good.
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,360
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Well too many people died and it was obvious Nagato would revive them
    If he didnt the village would be empty !_!
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    Well too many people died and it was obvious Nagato would revive them
    If he didnt the village would be empty !_!
    Its a war so it was expected buddy... right it takes out the fun...if no1 dies
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,360
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Its a war so it was expected buddy... right it takes out the fun...if no1 dies
    I get its expected for people to die,but so many died that it was just obvious kishi wouldnt let them all die for good
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Altaneen's Avatar
    Status
    Altaneen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,395
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Its a war so it was expected buddy... right it takes out the fun...if no1 dies
    Think about it this way.

    If Nagato had not revived everyone, Kakashi wouls still be dead. If Kakashi was dead, there would be no weapon vs Obito, and we wouldn't have seen all the awesome stuff that's happened.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    Think about it this way.

    If Nagato had not revived everyone, Kakashi wouls still be dead. If Kakashi was dead, there would be no weapon vs Obito, and we wouldn't have seen all the awesome stuff that's happened.
    Nicelly said...I already gave u + rep...I would like to give 1 more but i cant....
     
         

  13. #13
    The 8th Gate MartinRico's Avatar
    Status
    MartinRico is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    622
    Location
    In the furthest depths of your mind
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Lack of K12 Development, especially Rock Lee.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinRico View Post
    Lack of K12 Development, especially Rock Lee.
    Correct...only few characters got level ups
     
         

  15. #15
    Member ChojiDimi's Avatar
    Status
    ChojiDimi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    134
    Location
    in every psycho's brain
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    When kisame died. He should have killed at least one main character.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    i say biggest disappointment is konohamaru doing rasengan

    also i think nagato bringing all of konoha back is to show how godly the rinnegan is, also people ***** about that yet dragon ball z the most overrated anime ever has like the most revivals of any series ive seen
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,360
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    i say biggest disappointment is konohamaru doing rasengan

    also i think nagato bringing all of konoha back is to show how godly the rinnegan is, also people ***** about that yet dragon ball z the most overrated anime ever has like the most revivals of any series ive seen
    I agree
    Naruto said Konohamaru learned it much faster then him yet it was a huge shock when naruto learned it in less then a month while it took Minato 3 years to perfect it
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    I agree
    Naruto said Konohamaru learned it much faster then him yet it was a huge shock when naruto learned it in less then a month while it took Minato 3 years to perfect it
    ^this
     
         

  19. #19
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,102
    __
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Madara taking over as main villain he sucks Tobi was far better and Tobis reason was crap, kishi could have done better.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Saucy Suigetsu's Avatar
    Status
    Saucy Suigetsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    53
    Location
    Walmart
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Madara taking over as main villain he sucks Tobi was far better and Tobis reason was crap, kishi could have done better.
    I agreed the reasoning behind Tobi's attack is bs i think he would have gone and talked to kakashi about it before going balls deep in evil's warm moist snatch
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •