Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    Hinata surviving near death

twice
    this i dont hate hinata but she should die hope she does that explain her scenes in the latest chapters

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai03 View Post
    I was most dissapointed with Tobi's reveal and all the plot holes
    same here...Tobi was too good...total baadaas

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Not disappointed in the least, I love everything the way it is. Even Jiraiya's death, it was meant to be.
    Gud for you..
    All of us love naruto manga and anime as much as u love...But there r somethings which could have been better...

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    I'm the unresolved plot holes the story has particularly the chapters this year:

1. How did the alliance know the 5 minute limit of Obito's Kamui? did Konan sent one of her papers flying to Alliance HQ to inform them of this before she confronted Obito?

2. Where did Kabuto get Madara's DNA?

3. Did the alliance planned the failed "Shinobi Alliance no Jutsu" as Plan B before or during the war in the event the Juubi gets revived?
    + rep man I had missed the first point so true...

Quote Originally Posted by TheCCV View Post
    Jiraiya dying.
    It was sad...Bad Kishsi did make it epic though so its ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto556 View Post
    i wish it was sakura i would be so happy
    Sakura can only be useful if she dies in front of naruto... :-)

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Gud for you..
    All of us love naruto manga and anime as much as u love...
    I doubt that

But there r somethings which could have been better...
    Wrong!

I apologise on Kishimoto's behalf for your unfulfilled expectations and disappointment in his story, why not go watch something else?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I doubt that

Wrong!

I apologise on Kishimoto's behalf for your unfulfilled expectations and disappointment in his story, why not go watch something else?
    Apologies accept...I dont need ur permission what I need to do...No 1 asked for ur advise though...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Apologies accept...I dont need ur permission what I need to do...No 1 asked for ur advise though...
    No one asked for a shitty thread but you still made one.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well lately the entire fighting scene is a bit boring....certain persons are dying that i didn't foresee or wanted, but thats kishi's fuc tup mind set.... wee need some new power up, the bijuu powers are boring guys no offense, there is nothing new except a giant ball tossing around the place like TABLE TENNIS

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Are you being serious? Relax. He can make any thread he wants and have his own opinions. Some people wouldve preferred the story to be a little different so you get mad and insult them? Sorry your parents didnt love you when you were growing up bud but you need to chill out over an internet forum when this guy didnt say anything offensive in any way to you. Ridiculous

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

^ Well you sure have Obito's smug attitude down. Heh.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Are you being serious? Relax. He can make any thread he wants and have his own opinions. Some people wouldve preferred the story to be a little different so you get mad and insult them? Sorry your parents didnt love you when you were growing up bud but you need to chill out over an internet forum when this guy didnt say anything offensive in any way to you. Ridiculous
    It is offensive to me, when people insult the story by making these types of threads, that is what's truly ridiculous. Assuming you're also one of those people who cannot accept things the way they are, I just want you to know, no one cares what you think.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is offensive to me, when people insult the story by making these types of threads, that is what's truly ridiculous. Assuming you're also one of those people who cannot accept things the way they are, I just want you to know, no one cares what you think.
    Hahahaha okay tough guy. Firstly if you truly find this offensive, i strongly suggest you reevaluate your priorities in life. I sincerely feel bad for you if you get legitmately insulted because someone doesnt appreciate a manga as much as you do. Thats your own personal issue i suppose. And i hate to state the obvious, but you cant argue against someones subjective opinion on a topic like this and state what is right or wrong. You will never convince anybody otherwise, and you make yourself look like an ass. And i am quite capable of accepting things for the way they are regardless of how i feel about them but im less capable watching some want to be tough guy be a jack ass because mommy didnt show him enough attention at home. Enjoy further masturbation to a damn manga that you seem to appreciate sooooo much more then the rest of us and stating your opinions and thoughts as facts, and chastising all those that feel differently.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

I'm sure you are one of those who blame Kishimoto for everything. Shows how much you know on making a manga. We practically may never know and using vague terms to describe your hate it moronic. Let me put this in layman terms. Plot = a device that moves a story along. Which is also made by Kishimoto.

Totally respect how you view things. But in the end whatever Kishimoto writes it's gonna stay. I mean nothing we can do than complain am I right?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder what's for dinner!

Hahahaha okay tough guy. Firstly if you truly find this offensive, i strongly suggest you reevaluate your priorities in life. I sincerely feel bad for you if you get legitmately insulted because someone doesnt appreciate a manga as much as you do. Thats your own personal issue i suppose. And i hate to state the obvious, but you cant argue against someones subjective opinion on a topic like this and state what is right or wrong. You will never convince anybody otherwise, and you make yourself look like an ass. And i am quite capable of accepting things for the way they are regardless of how i feel about them but im less capable watching some want to be tough guy be a jack ass because mommy didnt show him enough attention at home. Enjoy further masturbation to a damn manga that you seem to appreciate sooooo much more then the rest of us and stating your opinions and thoughts as facts, and chastising all those that feel differently.
    Why do you dislike those certain parts anyway. I hardly could not understand your point.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you actually knew my lifestyle, the only thing you'd be feeling is jealousy. "damn manga" can show you how to live and prosper if you'd have gotten your head out your ass, but it's too late for that now. , I see you involved my parents and upbringing since I made you realise the insignificance and worthlessness of your own opinion. U mad?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Mod Status. ;)

originally posted by celebrei

Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing

Me too..... that was dissapointing,how kishi killed off a good character like neji. i wonder why a pathetic and stupid character still lives. if sakura dosent die soon i am going to go crazy.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sakura being on the series! nuff sed!

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Madara taking over as main villain he sucks Tobi was far better and Tobis reason was crap, kishi could have done better.
    I agreed the reasoning behind Tobi's attack is bs i think he would have gone and talked to kakashi about it before going balls deep in evil's warm moist snatch

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hey hey just wait a minute!!! THIS IS IRRELEVANT

hey... hey, hey!!!, your always insulting people........STOP!

GUYS CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC. WHAT DOES PERSONAL LIFE HAS TO DO WITH THIS.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you actually knew my lifestyle, the only thing you'd be feeling is jealousy. "damn manga" can show you how to live and prosper if you'd have gotten your head out your ass, but it's too late for that now. , I see you involved my parents and upbringing since I made you realise the insignificance and worthlessness of your own opinion. U mad?
    Please go on and play up your internet persona with accounts of your lifestyle. Im sure we will all be impressed and envious and not to mention convinced of its truthfulness. And once again, if you base principles for your life off a manga and stop in critical situations to think, "What would Naruto do in this position?" then i feel terrible for you. I bring up your upbringing seeing that you seem to think yourself more intelligent then everybody else, refuse to ever admit youre wrong about something regardless of its stupidity, and act with an air of superiority as well as a desperate need to attempt to make other feel bad to raise your own self esteem. Like a 5 year old girl. And no, everyones opinions on an internet forum are pretty much equal until you prove otherwise so you didnt make me realize a thing. All i am realizing is you are more delusional with yourself than i thought. Sorry if you cant handle being wrong. Ever. I mean are you really going to tell me the right and normal thing to do in response to this thread was start insulting the OP? Seriously?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692

Please share your biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga. If you have any.

Kakashi never showing his Face...

Itachi Dieing....

When everyone in Konoha were revived by Nagato. Just when I thought major character can die but noooooooo, Kishi just had to revived them....

If It's going to end...............while Im still alive,Thats the .biggest disappointment.. ...but I dont .want it to end,I wish he passes it to his son and continues
    mine is naruto isn't a genius

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After knowing that its a shitty thread u should have ignored...
    Going by ur comments ur butthurt nothing else...

Thanks brother...Just ignore him he is a troll...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    hey hey just wait a minute!!! THIS IS IRRELEVANT

hey... hey, hey!!!, your always insulting people........STOP!

GUYS CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC. WHAT DOES PERSONAL LIFE HAS TO DO WITH THIS.
    Zesto, its only you and jackasses like this guy. Its kind of hard not to be a **** when you claim everyones ignorance because they dont see how Tsunade > Nagato. Get out of here.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NidaimeRikudouSennin View Post
    originally posted by celebrei

Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing

Me too..... that was dissapointing,how kishi killed off a good character like neji. i wonder why a pathetic and stupid character still lives. if sakura dosent die soon i am going to go crazy.
    MIGHT AS WELL Sakura is a main character the prodigy and heroine for the female division she wont end any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    sakura being on the series! nuff sed!
    My lord i see what your saying, I'm glad we are on the same page here. Its a shame Tsunade had to had a worthless apprentice like her, total downgrade for the LEGENDARY SANNIN TSUNADE i really hope she gets more screen time or if her master cant go slug mode she better pull that shit out of her ass now and redeem her worth of being an important character :flaw:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=zesto;9671538]MIGHT AS WELL Sakura is a main character the prodigy and heroine for the female division she wont end any time soon.
    ^ this....But I hate her I dont know why...

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto ix the biggest dissapointmet

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    No reply usually means I win

Chapter 615 and not enough screen time for Kirigakure characters, other than that I'm good