Page 4 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Sorry but the number you have
    dialed has been converted to
    Lord Sasuke's Revolution.
    Please leave a message after
    this tone.

Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Hahahaha okay tough guy. Firstly if you truly find this offensive, i strongly suggest you reevaluate your priorities in life. I sincerely feel bad for you if you get legitmately insulted because someone doesnt appreciate a manga as much as you do. Thats your own personal issue i suppose. And i hate to state the obvious, but you cant argue against someones subjective opinion on a topic like this and state what is right or wrong. You will never convince anybody otherwise, and you make yourself look like an ass. And i am quite capable of accepting things for the way they are regardless of how i feel about them but im less capable watching some want to be tough guy be a jack ass because mommy didnt show him enough attention at home. Enjoy further masturbation to a damn manga that you seem to appreciate sooooo much more then the rest of us and stating your opinions and thoughts as facts, and chastising all those that feel differently.
    Why do you dislike those certain parts anyway. I hardly could not understand your point.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Hahahaha okay tough guy. Firstly if you truly find this offensive, i strongly suggest you reevaluate your priorities in life. I sincerely feel bad for you if you get legitmately insulted because someone doesnt appreciate a manga as much as you do. Thats your own personal issue i suppose. And i hate to state the obvious, but you cant argue against someones subjective opinion on a topic like this and state what is right or wrong. You will never convince anybody otherwise, and you make yourself look like an ass. And i am quite capable of accepting things for the way they are regardless of how i feel about them but im less capable watching some want to be tough guy be a jack ass because mommy didnt show him enough attention at home. Enjoy further masturbation to a damn manga that you seem to appreciate sooooo much more then the rest of us and stating your opinions and thoughts as facts, and chastising all those that feel differently.
    If you actually knew my lifestyle, the only thing you'd be feeling is jealousy. "damn manga" can show you how to live and prosper if you'd have gotten your head out your ass, but it's too late for that now. , I see you involved my parents and upbringing since I made you realise the insignificance and worthlessness of your own opinion. U mad?

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has Mod Status. ;)

originally posted by celebrei

Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing

Me too..... that was dissapointing,how kishi killed off a good character like neji. i wonder why a pathetic and stupid character still lives. if sakura dosent die soon i am going to go crazy.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

sakura being on the series! nuff sed!

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Madara taking over as main villain he sucks Tobi was far better and Tobis reason was crap, kishi could have done better.
    I agreed the reasoning behind Tobi's attack is bs i think he would have gone and talked to kakashi about it before going balls deep in evil's warm moist snatch

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    It is offensive to me, when people insult the story by making these types of threads, that is what's truly ridiculous. Assuming you're also one of those people who cannot accept things the way they are, I just want you to know, no one cares what you think.
    hey hey just wait a minute!!! THIS IS IRRELEVANT

hey... hey, hey!!!, your always insulting people........STOP!

GUYS CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC. WHAT DOES PERSONAL LIFE HAS TO DO WITH THIS.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

If you actually knew my lifestyle, the only thing you'd be feeling is jealousy. "damn manga" can show you how to live and prosper if you'd have gotten your head out your ass, but it's too late for that now. , I see you involved my parents and upbringing since I made you realise the insignificance and worthlessness of your own opinion. U mad?
    Please go on and play up your internet persona with accounts of your lifestyle. Im sure we will all be impressed and envious and not to mention convinced of its truthfulness. And once again, if you base principles for your life off a manga and stop in critical situations to think, "What would Naruto do in this position?" then i feel terrible for you. I bring up your upbringing seeing that you seem to think yourself more intelligent then everybody else, refuse to ever admit youre wrong about something regardless of its stupidity, and act with an air of superiority as well as a desperate need to attempt to make other feel bad to raise your own self esteem. Like a 5 year old girl. And no, everyones opinions on an internet forum are pretty much equal until you prove otherwise so you didnt make me realize a thing. All i am realizing is you are more delusional with yourself than i thought. Sorry if you cant handle being wrong. Ever. I mean are you really going to tell me the right and normal thing to do in response to this thread was start insulting the OP? Seriously?

Status
    Nov 2012
    http://narutobase.net/forums/s
    howthread.php?t=447692

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Please share your biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga. If you have any.

Kakashi never showing his Face...

Itachi Dieing....

When everyone in Konoha were revived by Nagato. Just when I thought major character can die but noooooooo, Kishi just had to revived them....

If It's going to end...............while Im still alive,Thats the .biggest disappointment.. ...but I dont .want it to end,I wish he passes it to his son and continues
    mine is naruto isn't a genius

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

No one asked for a shitty thread but you still made one.
    After knowing that its a shitty thread u should have ignored...
    Going by ur comments ur butthurt nothing else...

Thanks brother...Just ignore him he is a troll...

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    hey hey just wait a minute!!! THIS IS IRRELEVANT

hey... hey, hey!!!, your always insulting people........STOP!

GUYS CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC. WHAT DOES PERSONAL LIFE HAS TO DO WITH THIS.
    Zesto, its only you and jackasses like this guy. Its kind of hard not to be a **** when you claim everyones ignorance because they dont see how Tsunade > Nagato. Get out of here.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NidaimeRikudouSennin View Post
    originally posted by celebrei

Im disappointed Sakura is still breathing

Me too..... that was dissapointing,how kishi killed off a good character like neji. i wonder why a pathetic and stupid character still lives. if sakura dosent die soon i am going to go crazy.
    MIGHT AS WELL Sakura is a main character the prodigy and heroine for the female division she wont end any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMC View Post
    sakura being on the series! nuff sed!
    My lord i see what your saying, I'm glad we are on the same page here. Its a shame Tsunade had to had a worthless apprentice like her, total downgrade for the LEGENDARY SANNIN TSUNADE i really hope she gets more screen time or if her master cant go slug mode she better pull that shit out of her ass now and redeem her worth of being an important character :flaw:

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

[QUOTE=zesto;9671538]MIGHT AS WELL Sakura is a main character the prodigy and heroine for the female division she wont end any time soon.
    ^ this....But I hate her I dont know why...

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

naruto ix the biggest dissapointmet

Status
    Jun 2012
    No reply usually means I win

Chapter 615 and not enough screen time for Kirigakure characters, other than that I'm good

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

1/sakura not dying
    2/kakashi not shwoing his face
    3/kabuto getting trolled
    4/Princess konan dying

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Zesto, its only you and jackasses like this guy. Its kind of hard not to be a **** when you claim everyones ignorance because they dont see how Tsunade > Nagato. Get out of here.
    you are very insulting person and pretty soon you will find yourself PERMA BANNED. most times you need to zip it, in the first place the I SPEAK THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE found another thread if he had problem with this one, everyone has there OWN opinions however you need to respect and acknowledged that.............You are the one who started the conflict by quoting his ludicrous message and you didn't even ask why? he said that, but instead start THROWING DISSES AS USUAL.

AND for the last god time Tsunade> Pain paths. Deva paths is the problem however and if he pulls her Tsunade will smashed him. all she needs to do his pull back her hands while being drag....similar to what kakashi did with the chain, by hanging on. so pull power is out of the question. she resist push so thats out also.................EVERYONE OR MOST people will say Pain>Tsunade because they can use any form of logic or just cant use common sense. this is not a Pain nor Tsunade however so i wont discuss anything relating to that.

enough is enough seriously....what is your problem...The guy said if jiriaya had known is secret he would have surely lost, Tsunade Jiriaya and orochimaru are all on the same level(equal) plus she was gathering further information about him, during the attack, while Pain dont know a god damn thing about her except being a medic. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURELY DEFEAT FOR PAIN.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    1/sakura not dying
    2/kakashi not shwoing his face
    3/kabuto getting trolled
    4/Princess konan dying
    So finally Some1 second thoughts with me that not showing kakashi face is disappointment... I am on the moon.... :-)
    you are very insulting person and pretty soon you will find yourself PERMA BANNED. most times you need to zip it, in the first place the I SPEAK THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE found another thread if he had problem with this one, everyone has there OWN opinions however you need to respect and acknowledged that.............You are the one who started the conflict by quoting his ludicrous message and you didn't even ask why? he said that, but instead start THROWING DISSES AS USUAL.

AND for the last god time Tsunade> Pain paths. Deva paths is the problem however and if he pulls her Tsunade will smashed him. all she needs to do his pull back her hands while being drag....similar to what kakashi did with the chain, by hanging on. so pull power is out of the question. she resist push so thats out also.................EVERYONE OR MOST people will say Pain>Tsunade because they can use any form of logic or just cant use common sense. this is not a Pain nor Tsunade however so i wont discuss anything relating to that.

enough is enough seriously....what is your problem...The guy said if jiriaya had known is secret he would have surely lost, Tsunade Jiriaya and orochimaru are all on the same level(equal) plus she was gathering further information about him, during the attack, while Pain dont know a god damn thing about her except being a medic. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURELY DEFEAT FOR PAIN.
    Interesting I never thought that way...

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Holy hell Zesto i have long run out of the patience and effort to attempt to argue this with you again. It is so obviously a win for Pain i dont even see how this is a fight. Make another thread about it and see for yourself. That is all. And once again, i only "throw around insults" when someone is being either a jackass, stupid beyond belief, ignorant, doesnt admit faults, or is a hige fanboys. Im sure there have been exceptions but im not going to go off on someone simply because they dont like certain things about the manga and wanted to see others opinions on it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Attack on Titan. Akame Ga
    kill. Terra formars. Tokyo
    Ghoul Re. Psycho Pass 2=
    Favorite on-going
    mangas/series.

Fight ! Fight ! Fight !

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Please go on and play up your internet persona with accounts of your lifestyle. Im sure we will all be impressed and envious and not to mention convinced of its truthfulness. And once again, if you base principles for your life off a manga and stop in critical situations to think, "What would Naruto do in this position?" then i feel terrible for you. I bring up your upbringing seeing that you seem to think yourself more intelligent then everybody else, refuse to ever admit youre wrong about something regardless of its stupidity, and act with an air of superiority as well as a desperate need to attempt to make other feel bad to raise your own self esteem. Like a 5 year old girl. And no, everyones opinions on an internet forum are pretty much equal until you prove otherwise so you didnt make me realize a thing. All i am realizing is you are more delusional with yourself than i thought. Sorry if you cant handle being wrong. Ever. I mean are you really going to tell me the right and normal thing to do in response to this thread was start insulting the OP? Seriously?
    Actually, my way is more of complete honesty and belief in oneself. Why feel sorry for me? It would seem more appropriate to feel sorry for a whiny loser like yourself rather than a guy who never gives up.