Page 4 of 4 « First 1234
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Re: Biggest Disappointment in Naruto Manga!

1/sakura not dying
    2/kakashi not shwoing his face
    3/kabuto getting trolled
    4/Princess konan dying

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Zesto, its only you and jackasses like this guy. Its kind of hard not to be a **** when you claim everyones ignorance because they dont see how Tsunade > Nagato. Get out of here.
    you are very insulting person and pretty soon you will find yourself PERMA BANNED. most times you need to zip it, in the first place the I SPEAK THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE found another thread if he had problem with this one, everyone has there OWN opinions however you need to respect and acknowledged that.............You are the one who started the conflict by quoting his ludicrous message and you didn't even ask why? he said that, but instead start THROWING DISSES AS USUAL.

AND for the last god time Tsunade> Pain paths. Deva paths is the problem however and if he pulls her Tsunade will smashed him. all she needs to do his pull back her hands while being drag....similar to what kakashi did with the chain, by hanging on. so pull power is out of the question. she resist push so thats out also.................EVERYONE OR MOST people will say Pain>Tsunade because they can use any form of logic or just cant use common sense. this is not a Pain nor Tsunade however so i wont discuss anything relating to that.

enough is enough seriously....what is your problem...The guy said if jiriaya had known is secret he would have surely lost, Tsunade Jiriaya and orochimaru are all on the same level(equal) plus she was gathering further information about him, during the attack, while Pain dont know a god damn thing about her except being a medic. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURELY DEFEAT FOR PAIN.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    1/sakura not dying
    2/kakashi not shwoing his face
    3/kabuto getting trolled
    4/Princess konan dying
    So finally Some1 second thoughts with me that not showing kakashi face is disappointment... I am on the moon.... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by zesto View Post
    you are very insulting person and pretty soon you will find yourself PERMA BANNED. most times you need to zip it, in the first place the I SPEAK THE TRUTH SHOULD HAVE found another thread if he had problem with this one, everyone has there OWN opinions however you need to respect and acknowledged that.............You are the one who started the conflict by quoting his ludicrous message and you didn't even ask why? he said that, but instead start THROWING DISSES AS USUAL.

AND for the last god time Tsunade> Pain paths. Deva paths is the problem however and if he pulls her Tsunade will smashed him. all she needs to do his pull back her hands while being drag....similar to what kakashi did with the chain, by hanging on. so pull power is out of the question. she resist push so thats out also.................EVERYONE OR MOST people will say Pain>Tsunade because they can use any form of logic or just cant use common sense. this is not a Pain nor Tsunade however so i wont discuss anything relating to that.

enough is enough seriously....what is your problem...The guy said if jiriaya had known is secret he would have surely lost, Tsunade Jiriaya and orochimaru are all on the same level(equal) plus she was gathering further information about him, during the attack, while Pain dont know a god damn thing about her except being a medic. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A SURELY DEFEAT FOR PAIN.
    Interesting I never thought that way...

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy hell Zesto i have long run out of the patience and effort to attempt to argue this with you again. It is so obviously a win for Pain i dont even see how this is a fight. Make another thread about it and see for yourself. That is all. And once again, i only "throw around insults" when someone is being either a jackass, stupid beyond belief, ignorant, doesnt admit faults, or is a hige fanboys. Im sure there have been exceptions but im not going to go off on someone simply because they dont like certain things about the manga and wanted to see others opinions on it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

Fight ! Fight ! Fight !

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Please go on and play up your internet persona with accounts of your lifestyle. Im sure we will all be impressed and envious and not to mention convinced of its truthfulness. And once again, if you base principles for your life off a manga and stop in critical situations to think, "What would Naruto do in this position?" then i feel terrible for you. I bring up your upbringing seeing that you seem to think yourself more intelligent then everybody else, refuse to ever admit youre wrong about something regardless of its stupidity, and act with an air of superiority as well as a desperate need to attempt to make other feel bad to raise your own self esteem. Like a 5 year old girl. And no, everyones opinions on an internet forum are pretty much equal until you prove otherwise so you didnt make me realize a thing. All i am realizing is you are more delusional with yourself than i thought. Sorry if you cant handle being wrong. Ever. I mean are you really going to tell me the right and normal thing to do in response to this thread was start insulting the OP? Seriously?
    Actually, my way is more of complete honesty and belief in oneself. Why feel sorry for me? It would seem more appropriate to feel sorry for a whiny loser like yourself rather than a guy who never gives up.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    Actually, my way is more of complete honesty and belief in oneself. Why feel sorry for me? It would seem more appropriate to feel sorry for a whiny loser like yourself rather than a guy who never gives up.
    We all look up to you so much. And great third grade insult ill probably be losing some sleep over that one. It really cut deep.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Holy hell Zesto i have long run out of the patience and effort to attempt to argue this with you again. It is so obviously a win for Pain i dont even see how this is a fight. Make another thread about it and see for yourself. That is all. And once again, i only "throw around insults" when someone is being either a jackass, stupid beyond belief, ignorant, doesnt admit faults, or is a hige fanboys. Im sure there have been exceptions but im not going to go off on someone simply because they dont like certain things about the manga and wanted to see others opinions on it.
    why would i go and re made another thread like this............THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHEN 3/4 OF THE BASE HATES TSUNADE....because she cant clap her hands and yells earth styles no jutsu or spit lava like MEI. logical people are rarely around here and i really dont have time to hear the same thing being repeated in my ear TROLLED THREAD/FAILED THREAD from imbeciles; when its well made and keenly analyzed, But seriously you need to get a grip of yourself....YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO LIVE THERE LIFE
    ARE YOU A PASTOR? OR AN ANGEL?
    i told you before and i will tell you again you need professional help. I have exactly 200 enemies on this base out of the 789 members i have seen presented. I hope it doesn't get worse.

Banned
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why would i go and re made another thread like this............THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHEN 3/4 OF THE BASE HATES TSUNADE....because she cant clap her hands and yells earth styles no jutsu or spit lava like MEI. logical people are rarely around here and i really dont have time to hear the same thing being repeated in my ear TROLLED THREAD/FAILED THREAD from imbeciles; when its well made and keenly analyzed, But seriously you need to get a grip of yourself....YOU KEEP TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO LIVE THERE LIFE
    ARE YOU A PASTOR? OR AN ANGEL?
    i told you before and i will tell you again you need professional help. I have exactly 200 enemies on this base out of the 789 members i have seen presented. I hope it doesn't get worse.
    No but im decently positive i can have an issue with somebody and point out their flaws when they are blatantly obvious. At the end of the day he is who he is regardless of what i said unfortunately.

Page 4 of 4 « First 1234