Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Hashirama Senju: Analyzed

I have done this for 3 characters already, so I figured I would continue on. This time 'round I thought Hashirama would make a sufficient challenge to grade in terms of Databook score. Now, I do not have much to go on (and you will see this in any other thread I make of this nature) but I will do my best to score him fair. Please understand that this is only a fun, theoretical scoring. Hope you enjoy.

It will be catagorized through: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, Power, Speed, Stamina, Hand Seals, and Total score.

Ninjutsu: Where to start? Hashirama has been known to be a complete master in the art of Ninjutsu. He has the powerful Mokuton and its components of Water Release and Earth Release at his disposal. His Wood Release could reshape the very land to his advantage. He also had another, very unique, skill: The ability to control Tailed Beasts. This is a feat that very few in all the history of the ninja world can boast. This and his Mokuton are enough to prove his skill in this cat. He is so skilled, he can even heal himself w/o the need of hand signs:

Even in comparison of Tsunade, perhaps the greatest medical-nin in decades, he is said to be on a whole other level.
    In this category, he gets a solid 5. Almost forgot to mention, he is a sealing god. The man was able to sever the control of the Nine-tails and then put it under; also being able to place a seal on Madara severing his connection with the beast.

Genjutsu: He wasn't shown to possess much prowess in this area, except for his lethal, Bringer of Darkness Technique.

He would have to have been proficient enough on its use to battle the Uchiha and Madara himself. Seeing as there isn't much to go from in this cat, I cannot give him a perfect score. He gets a 4.5.

Taijutsu: Hashirama has been shown to have an advanced skill in Taijutsu. He was able to go toe-to-toe with Hiruzen (even though Hiruzen was 70). As per Madara, I will NOT give him a perfect score. I would say Guy's level of Taijutsu sets the par for max points and I cannot agree that Hashirama is at HIS level. Until I get further proof, I can only give him a 4.5.

Intelligence: There should be no doubt that his intelligence is extremely high. He was able to successfully wage war and go toe-to-toe with the Uchiha clan for years. He was said to be wise. The villagers did choose him to be Hokage. His Will of Fire philosophy has set the foundation for years upon years of successful, powerful, grade-A ninja. He gets a 5.

Power: He was able to fight (on many occasions) and survive battles with Madara. The very battle between them was responsible for the Valley of the End. He was also noted as the most powerful shinobi of his time..by Madara. There should be no argument that he is a strong 5.

Speed: He was also shown to be very fast, being able to overwhelm Hiruzen (with the help of his bro). He was also able to battle the Uchiha and Madara, who aren't slow pokes themselves. He gets a 5.

Stamina: Being a Senju, it is known that they have STRONG life force and vitality. Being so skilled in medical-ninjutsu, he could make himself last longer in battles in ways that we still can't comprehend. So you have his Senju DNA AND above-kage level medical-ninjutsu, he gets an overwhelming 5.

Hand Seals: Being the first Hokage (a Kage nonetheless) and a master at ninjutsu, there should be no argument that he is a solid 5. To add weight to this, as stated above, he doesn't even require them to perform medical triage on himself.

Total: 39

Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu Intelligence Power Speed Stamina Hand Signs Total
    5 4.5 4.5 5 5 5 5 5 39

Hope you enjoyed the read.

To those who disagree, please see http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=283921 , it is my thread on Madara's stats. You will see how I came to my conclusion. If it doesn't work, just search "Madara Uchiha: Analyzed"

Last edited by Thundercles; 01-01-2013 at 03:53 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: Hashirama Senju: Analyzed

Didn't read muwhahahaha

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Didn't read muwhahahaha
    Muhahaha, now how will I be able to sleep at night?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    Probley drenched in tears nd sweat

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just ignore him... Nice thread buddy...Keep up the gud work

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Just ignore him... Nice thread buddy...Keep up the gud work
    Thanks buddy.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise The Sun!

You make nice threads^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by zoos View Post
    You make nice threads^^
    Why thank you. I do appreciate it.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Giving him a 4.5 in Genjutsu is being very generous, So is giving him a 5 in Speed/strength. Reasons behind why you gave him the stats you did for these area's isn't that good.

Genjutsu: Bringer of darkness is a A-rank Tech, With no other Feats/hype in genjutsu giving him a 4.5 because of an A-rank genjutsu is a little to much. Maybe.

Strength: Him fighting madara doesn't prove much about his physical strength and has nothing to show it's a 5, He didn't display any monstrous strength in his battle with hiruzen in part 1.

Speed: Again, He has no speed feats in his battle with hiruzen, Also he isn't known for his speed, Being able to battle madara doesn't prove anything about his speed.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Deep in the dark heart of africa's jungle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without sasuke no naruto

Dint read too, just went straight to the statistics, concluded you'r a fanboy, and decided not to read
    39/40??? What? Then i guess the likes of edo madara, so6p and his sons are 100/40?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Giving him a 4.5 in Genjutsu is being very generous, So is giving him a 5 in Speed/strength. Reasons behind why you gave him the stats you did for these area's isn't that good.

Genjutsu: Bringer of darkness is a A-rank Tech, With no other Feats/hype in genjutsu giving him a 4.5 because of an A-rank genjutsu is a little to much. Maybe.

Strength: Him fighting madara doesn't prove much about his physical strength and has nothing to show it's a 5, He didn't display any monstrous strength in his battle with hiruzen in part 1.

Speed: Again, He has no speed feats in his battle with hiruzen, Also he isn't known for his speed, Being able to battle madara doesn't prove anything about his speed.
    Well, its like I said in the OP, there isn't much to go off from, so I did my best.
    Now, with Genjutsu, it isn't so much his ability to use as it is his ability to know how to counter it. He did fight the Uchiha many times (which are known for Genjutsu prowess). But, you are possible right.

Strength/Speed, he was seen battling carrying several large scrolls, easily his size and weight. For him to be able to fight Madara Uchiha on equal footing, while carrying all that weight, would attest to his strength and speed by itself.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiahjay View Post
    Dint read too, just went straight to the statistics, concluded you'r a fanboy, and decided not to read
    39/40??? What? Then i guess the likes of edo madara, so6p and his sons are 100/40?
    Actually, I'm a Hiruzen > Hashirama kind of guy. Not a fanboy. So6P is immeasurable. Read my other threads and you will see why I barely put him over Madara.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status

I have done this for 3 characters already, so I figured I would continue on. This time 'round I thought Hashirama would make a sufficient challenge to grade in terms of Databook score. Now, I do not have much to go on (and you will see this in any other thread I make of this nature) but I will do my best to score him fair. Please understand that this is only a fun, theoretical scoring. Hope you enjoy.

It will be catagorized through: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Stamina, Hand Seals, and Total score.

Ninjutsu: Where to start? Hashirama has been known to be a complete master in the art of Ninjutsu. He has the powerful Mokuton and its components of Water Release and Earth Release at his disposal. His Wood Release could reshape the very land to his advantage. He also had another, very unique, skill: The ability to control Tailed Beasts. This is a feat that very few in all the history of the ninja world can boast. This and his Mokuton are enough to prove his skill in this cat. He is so skilled, he can even heal himself w/o the need of hand signs:

Even in comparison of Tsunade, perhaps the greatest medical-nin in decades, he is said to be on a whole other level.
    In this category, he gets a solid 5. Almost forgot to mention, he is a sealing god. The man was able to sever the control of the Nine-tails and then put it under; also being able to place a seal on Madara severing his connection with the beast.

Genjutsu: He wasn't shown to possess much prowess in this area, except for his lethal, Bringer of Darkness Technique.

He would have to have been proficient enough on its use to battle the Uchiha and Madara himself. Seeing as there isn't much to go from in this cat, I cannot give him a perfect score. He gets a 4.5.

Taijutsu: Hashirama has been shown to have an advanced skill in Taijutsu. He was able to go toe-to-toe with Hiruzen (even though Hiruzen was 70). As per Madara, I will NOT give him a perfect score. I would say Guy's level of Taijutsu sets the par for max points and I cannot agree that Hashirama is at HIS level. Until I get further proof, I can only give him a 4.5.

Intelligence: There should be no doubt that his intelligence is extremely high. He was able to successfully wage war and go toe-to-toe with the Uchiha clan for years. He was said to be wise. The villagers did choose him to be Hokage. His Will of Fire philosophy has set the foundation for years upon years of successful, powerful, grade-A ninja. He gets a 5.

Strength: He was able to fight (on many occasions) and survive battles with Madara. The very battle between them was responsible for the Valley of the End. There should be no argument that he is a strong 5.

Speed: He was also shown to be very fast, being able to overwhelm Hiruzen (with the help of his bro). He was also able to battle the Uchiha and Madara, who aren't slow pokes themselves. He gets a 5.

Stamina: Being a Senju, it is known that they have STRONG life force and vitality. Being so skilled in medical-ninjutsu, he could make himself last longer in battles in ways that we still can't comprehend. So you have his Senju DNA AND above-kage level medical-ninjutsu, he gets an overwhelming 5.

Hand Seals: Being the first Hokage (a Kage nonetheless) and a master at ninjutsu, there should be no argument that he is a solid 5. To add weight to this, as stated above, he doesn't even require them to perform medical triage on himself.

Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand Signs Total
    5 4.5 4.5 5 5 5 5 5 39

Thats exactly Hashi's stats I had in mind.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrei View Post
    Thats exactly Hashi's stats I had in mind.
    Glad you agree

Greatest Swordsman Roronoa Mihawk's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yeah

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, its like I said in the OP, there isn't much to go off from, so I did my best.
    Now, with Genjutsu, it isn't so much his ability to use as it is his ability to know how to counter it. He did fight the Uchiha many times (which are known for Genjutsu prowess). But, you are possible right.
    If this was the case than Gai would also score very high in Genjutsu, Since he also has developed away to fight sharingan users (could be the same as hashirama).

If you're constantly fighting uchiha's it's only natural you find ways to fight against their genjutsu

Strength/Speed, he was seen battling carrying several large scrolls, easily his size and weight. For him to be able to fight Madara Uchiha on equal footing, while carrying all that weight, would attest to his strength and speed by itself.
    As for the scrolls, we don't know how heavy they are or arn't, Naruto was quite comfortable running around with it strapped to his back when he was younger.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

If this was the case than Gai would also score very high in Genjutsu, Since he also has developed away to fight sharingan users (could be the same as hashirama).

If you're constantly fighting uchiha's it's only natural you find ways to fight against their genjutsu

As for the scrolls, we don't know how heavy they are or arn't, Naruto was quite comfortable running around with it strapped to his back when he was younger.
    Well, I would agree with you on Guy, IF he had any ability to use genjutsu.
    Well, if you look at it logically, it is a grown-man sized scroll that would easily weigh the same as him. And he carried several.
    But, hey, its your opinion and I respect it.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Deep in the dark heart of africa's jungle
    Post Thanks / Like
    Without sasuke no naruto

It will be catagorized through: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Intelligence, Strength, Speed, Stamina, Hand Seals, and Total score.

Strength: He was able to fight (on many occasions) and survive battles with Madara. The very battle between them was responsible for the Valley of the End. There should be no argument that he is a strong 5.

Ninjutsu Genjutsu Taijutsu Intelligence Strength Speed Stamina Hand Signs Total
    5 4.5 4.5 5 5 5 5 5 39

Yea same here, hiruzen > hashirama, but as a truthful opinion, i will tell you this, no ninja should be above 35, infarct edo madara would barely be up to 35, lets us analyse, and i hope you see my point, cause, i like your thread but you ruined it with the fanboyism,

Ninjutsu- 5, does that mean you can compare him to the likes of hiruzen, minato and orochimaro, who are all said to have not just use, but create over a thousand jutsu's?

Gengitsu-4.5, does that mean he's up to itachi or shishu's level? Just cause of bringer of darkness, a basic gengitsu

Strength-5- how? An old hiruzen tanked his puches, if tsunade should land a punch to a man well over his 60's, well i think you know what would happen

Speed-5, does that mean he's as fast as minato, who can go cross country in split seconds?

Intelligence-5- so he's as analytic as itachi and minato, but yet coulnt a simple way to deal with his student?

Bro re do the thread and this time, try to be less bias

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well, I would agree with you on Guy, IF he had any ability to use genjutsu.
    Well, if you look at it logically, it is a grown-man sized scroll that would easily weigh the same as him. And he carried several.
    But, hey, its your opinion and I respect it.
    looking at it "Logically" is the problem, because it's "A man sized scroll" doesn't mean it's that heavy nor does it prove they weigh the same as him, Both naruto and jiraiya could move around with zero problems at all while having a Giant assed scroll strapped to their backs.

Even a 12 year old naruto who was exhausted from training for shadow clones had no problems holding it, Unless it's logical for a 12 year old child to be able to hold a grown man's weight on his back even while exhausted.
    (i think he was 12)

Now if he carried weights like this on his back

Then i'd be impressed. Saying he has a 5 in speed/strength because he carries around a handful of giant scrolls isn't that credible.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiahjay View Post
    Yea same here, hiruzen > hashirama, but as a truthful opinion, i will tell you this, no ninja should be above 35, infarct edo madara would barely be up to 35, lets us analyse, and i hope you see my point, cause, i like your thread but you ruined it with the fanboyism,

Ninjutsu- 5, does that mean you can compare him to the likes of hiruzen, minato and orochimaro, who are all said to have not just use, but create over a thousand jutsu's?

Gengitsu-4.5, does that mean he's up to itachi or shishu's level? Just cause of bringer of darkness, a basic gengitsu

Strength-5- how? An old hiruzen tanked his puches, if tsunade should land a punch to a man well over his 60's, well i think you know what would happen

Speed-5, does that mean he's as fast as minato, who can go cross country in split seconds?

Intelligence-5- so he's as analytic as itachi and minato, but yet coulnt a simple way to deal with his student?

Bro re do the thread and this time, try to be less bias
    Well, J-man is a 35.5 and I cannot accept that he is > Hashirama.
    Ninjutsu - I have explained why he is a 5. He has Mokuton which is OP, he is beyond Tsunade level of medical-ninjutsu (Doesnt require hand signs at all) and he can seal/control Tailed beasts like it is nothing. Minato and Hiruzen was NEVER said to have created over a 1000 jutsu. Orochimaru has created a lot of jutsu (assumed), but that doesn't mean he knew anywhere near 1000. And yes, I can easily compare him to those 3 . Minato's ninjutsu is nowhere near Hashirama's. Orochimaru? He would have been annihilated by Hashirama.

Genjutsu - His Bringer of Darkness is a A rank, which atleast puts him at a 4. But he would (presumably) be able to COUNTER (which is also a factor) genjutsu, having to countlessly battle the Uchiha + Madara. Furthermore, Itachi is a 5 for genjutsu. So I am saying Hashi is below the likes of Itachi in this Cat. Also, you cannot say Shisui really has a 5 in that cat.. his tech is a 1 shot then he has to wait a looong time before he can use it. More of a crutch to me.

Strength - I have been enlightened in his battle with Hiruzen, as he wasn't actually in control of his body.. Oro was. Please read my above posts about his strength and speed.

Intelligence - again, he was a mindless Zombie.. Not himself.

Again, not a fanboy.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.

looking at it "Logically" is the problem, because it's "A man sized scroll" doesn't mean it's that heavy nor does it prove they weigh the same as him, Both naruto and jiraiya could move around with zero problems at all while having a Giant assed scroll strapped to their backs.

Even a 12 year old naruto who was exhausted from training for shadow clones had no problems holding it, Unless it's logical for a 12 year old child to be able to hold a grown man's weight on his back even while exhausted.
    (i think he was 12)

Now if he carried weights like this on his back

Then i'd be impressed. Saying he has a 5 in speed/strength because he carries around a handful of giant scrolls isn't that credible.
    It isn't so much his ability to carry them so much has him being able to carry them and BATTLE MADARA. Like FULL ON BATTLE. Again, he carried several. And I hate to do this but, Madara also said he was the strongest shinobi of his period. Plus, he was a Kage in constant battle. He would be on the top of his game. If you say someone who battled the Nine-tails and Madara isnt incredibly strong and fast, then I'd hate to see your definition...

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It isn't so much his ability to carry them so much has him being able to carry them and BATTLE MADARA. Like FULL ON BATTLE. Again, he carried several. And I hate to do this but, Madara also said he was the strongest shinobi of his period. Plus, he was a Kage in constant battle. He would be on the top of his game. If you say someone who battled the Nine-tails and Madara isnt incredibly strong and fast, then I'd hate to see your definition...
    Be it One or several, it's still not credible to give him 5 in Strength/speed simply because he carries scrolls, Look at the scan of Lee i linked, Lee carries and Runs/jumps around with incredibly heavy weights, Far heavier than the scrolls you speak of, Yet in part one his strength was a mere 3 and 4.5 in speed and his current Speed/strength is 4.5.

Simply carrying heavy items doesn't automatically make you strong/fast at all.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

ehh genjutsu like 3, speed 4 or 4.5 besides that everything seems reasonable.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mariah Carey- Almost Home

I disagree about the Part with Tsunade, Madara told her that Her techniques pailed in comparison with Hashirama's and that his techniques were on another level, as he could use them without handseals, But that was when he saw her using Mystical Palm ALONE

Then When he saw her heal without Handseals, he said that her abilities were on par with Hashirama's because she possessed the same technique that Hashirama once had

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

5 speed??? 5 strength? I'm sorry , only things I disagree with... Hashirama was never shown in the manga to be a speedster type. I see no reason for giving him speed on the level of gai , who trained his life to attain that... he probably is below kakashi who has one of the fastest bases in the manga. (4.5)

Strength???? Once again 5 strength has been shown to be attributed to taijutsu beasts etc.. Kisame who's strength was stated to be superhuman and could operate samehada with one hand... Gai

Stanima 5? yes definitely
    intelligence 5? wouldn't doubt it
    taijutsu 5? stretch, i'd give him 4 or 4.5
    ninjutsu 5? definitely
    genjutsu 5? maybe, 4/4.5 to be safe

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»