Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Get outta ma' house, son.

Naruto vs Sasuke Prediction

Most people already know that Sasuke and Naruto are going to fight, and believe their fight will resemble Madara vs Hashirama, but I disagree. I believe that it will be something like the Sage of six path's elder son vs the younger son, making the fight the ultimate body vs the ultimate eyes.

I will first go on to explain why Sasuke will be like the elder son and not like Madara. We do not know much about the elder son, but we know that he was full of hatred and believed the Uchiha was far greater in power than any other clan. This resembles Sasuke, Sasuke is full of hatred, wants revenge, and believes the Uchiha's are the greatest. Sasuke's hatred is so great that you can visually see it in his Susano'o, and when Karin was looking at him. Madara on the other hand isn't full of hatred, doesn't want revenge, and does not care much about the Uchiha clan. It is proven through what we have seen that all Madara is interested in is watching an exciting fight, he was defeated by Hashirama, and instead of wanting revenge; he respects him, he left the Uchiha clan as well as used Senju DNA which means he is only in will of power and not of being a true uchiha. Also, just as an extra resemblance, they both are skilled at using a sword.

Sasuke is an extremely proud Uchiha, and if he were to take any Senju DNA and obtain the rinnegan, he would be a hypocrite. He is so in love with his clan, that his whole life is derived by will to restoring his former clan and revenge on his brother (now destroying Konoha for his brother). That's why he wil not get the rinnegan, but probably the same dojutsu the elder son had, which looks like a rinnegan, but is twirled in.
    This is most likely what Sasuke will obtain once he gets screen time and goes to the Uchiha ancestrial monument with Orochimaru.

For Naruto he is also a lot like the Younger son, because they both know that love is the key to peace. They are alike in several ways, one being that people put their trust in them. Just like Naruto with all the people who have put their trust in Naruto (8 bijuu's and most Konoha Shinobi) the SO6P put his trust into the younger son. The Younger son is said to have great life force and physical energy, something Naruto represents greatly as well (he made Yamato's wood style grow tree like when he was near it. The younger son may even be a jinchuriki just like Naruto, as he clearly has a powerful body to with hold it. His will is supposed to be the will of fire, and Hashi supposedly has this will from him, and Naruto does now to.
    in this picture you can see the younger son is enveloped with some sort of cloak,representing the BM or KCM cloak greatly, meaning he may have been the 9 tails jinchuriki back then. There also may be some minor possibility that this is an image of a SM although I doubt it and believe it's a KCM.

Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Re: Naruto vs Sasuke Prediction

Juubi stomps both...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Busy in searching SOP6
    DNA!!TOMB RIDER

Nice effort.... U may be right..

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

um one think they didn't have jinchuriki as the used to freely rome around...

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Your so wrong about Madara, he's nothing but Uchiha pride, He was heartbroken when the Uchiha didnt side with him over the Senju, he's still a proud Uchiha otherwise he wouldnt wear the Creast on his back.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Well there you go with your reason... Sasuke dont think uchiha are greatest only he'd a grudge to revenge and neither the elder son have such proud. Madara isn't only interested in testing or pro-using the juubi's power. He wanna create the peace with the way that the elder son beleived... But sasuke's not giving a damn about peace. He only seeks revenge. So what u say abt this. Sorry if it goes against your virtuality.

Status
    May 2012
    ????

Idk why people say Lord asSasuke will get rennigan
    naruto and sasu-k are fine the way they are....no more power-up like dbz

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto hinata View Post
    Idk why people say Lord asSasuke will get rennigan
    naruto and sasu-k are fine the way they are....no more power-up like dbz
    I didn't say he get the rinnegan, but whether you like it or not they will clearly be getting power-ups as they have no chance aganst the juubi, madara, and obito at their current feats.

Status
    Feb 2011
    This user has no status.

i reckon naruto will end up being juubi jinchuriki and sasuke will end up with ultimate eyes, whetever they are. i think that picture of the older son may have been symbolic, namely you couldnt look into his eyes without getting hit by super genjutsu, so they were only ever like a spinning entity that sucked you in, hence the spiral. they may never have been actually spiral shaped.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012

Quote Originally Posted by tobitaka View Post
    i reckon naruto will end up being juubi jinchuriki and sasuke will end up with ultimate eyes, whetever they are. i think that picture of the older son may have been symbolic, namely you couldnt look into his eyes without getting hit by super genjutsu, so they were only ever like a spinning entity that sucked you in, hence the spiral. they may never have been actually spiral shaped.
    I doubt it was being symbolic, I feel like his picture being in the series is symbolic to the fact that there will be more dojutsu's than the ones we know of.I doubt it was being symbolic, I feel like his picture being in the series is symbolic to the fact that there will be more dojutsu's than the ones we know of.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Where the levels of common sense are Sofa King low
    This user has no status.

Maybe :D Great effort!

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I think that when madara and hashi fought they were already equal as the older and younger sons
    I even think that right now naruto and sasuke are equal as them too
    I think that naruto will be the juubi jinchuuriki (sages body) and that sasuke will get the rinnegan(sages eyes)
    The elder sons doujutsu was the first ems he inherited the eyes and mental energy which resulted in ems if he had the eyes,mental energy,body, and physical energy like the sage did it would have been the rinnegan