Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38
  1. #21
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,517
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    Just a small prediction I have. I was thinking about what can possibly take out the juubi and then it hit me, sasuke's susanoo can. It's big enough and strong enough to do it (then maybe we can see a susanoo showdown between sasuke and madara). However I don't know how this will fit into the bigger scale of things because I believe that naruto and sasuke will fight each other in the end of the day. They have to, that's what he series has been leading up to the entire time
    You're joking right?
     
         

  2. #22
    Member cp3i's Avatar
    Status
    cp3i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    329
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You're joking right?
    Read the earlier posts and then you'll realize what I was saying bum
     
         

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Susanoo can't scratch the Juubi.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,517
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    Read the earlier posts and then you'll realize what I was saying bum
    I know what you're saying, and its completely 100% retarded. If you think Sasuke's Susanoo will have any effect on the Juubi whatsoever then you have clearly been reading the wrong manga.
     
         

  5. #25
    Banned
    Status
    Salad is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,771
    You are my Senpai. I am your
    Kouhai.
     



    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    No just no man. PS would lose to Gedo Mazo let alone the Juubi itself.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member cp3i's Avatar
    Status
    cp3i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    329
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I know what you're saying, and its completely 100% retarded. If you think Sasuke's Susanoo will have any effect on the Juubi whatsoever then you have clearly been reading the wrong manga.
    Ha alright, listen we are allowed to disagree. I have no problem disagreeing with you. Furthermore I would really appreciated of you didn't use the retarded like that. Thanks
     
         

  7. #27
    Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,018
    Location
    New York
    CC
     



    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Lool
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,517
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    Ha alright, listen we are allowed to disagree. I have no problem disagreeing with you. Furthermore I would really appreciated of you didn't use the retarded like that. Thanks
    Why shouldn't I? The word perfectly describes your whole idea.
     
         

  9. #29
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,589
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    Just a small prediction I have. I was thinking about what can possibly take out the juubi and then it hit me, sasuke's susanoo can. It's big enough and strong enough to do it (then maybe we can see a susanoo showdown between sasuke and madara). However I don't know how this will fit into the bigger scale of things because I believe that naruto and sasuke will fight each other in the end of the day. They have to, that's what he series has been leading up to the entire time
    If I'm not mistaken, the Juubi is not even in it's final evolution yet, and I believe it would still overpower Sasuke's Susanoo.

    It's true. Sasuke has the EMS and a Perfect Susanoo (unstablized), however, he hasn't shown us anything in his arsenal yet that could seriously damage the Juubi. Amateratsu might do something....but I dunno...that Tailed Beast Bomb of the Juubi could very well obliterate Sasuke's Susanoo.

    Bare this in mind. The Susanoo's armor can be penetrated. Sasuke doesn't have Itachi's Tosuka Blade or the Yata Shield.
     
         

  10. #30
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,443
    Location
    Otogakure
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    I like Sasuke a lot, but if he solos the Jubi I call bullshit
     
         

  11. #31
    孫悟空&マダラ UchihaMadara026's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaMadara026 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    542
    Location
    Missin ninja
    I'm Back
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto Ninetails View Post
    i would be really be happy if madara killed him.....
    llol
     
         

  12. #32
    Member cp3i's Avatar
    Status
    cp3i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    329
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Why shouldn't I? The word perfectly describes your whole idea.
    I find it offensive to special needs kids, thanks. I think people are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I don't think sasuke can on any way solo the juubi, that would be downright stupid. I think that with some sort of combo attack (I.e. brains of shikamaru and some help from naruto) his susanoo has a chance to do some damage on it. It's big enough and strong enough. Do I think I will take it out, obviously not
     
         

  13. #33
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    i hope sasuke and ore come and help ofcoarse no one match for jubbi but plot no jutsu will help this is alot better than naruto defeat them alone he couldnt do shit before how could he beat them now
     
         

  14. #34
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,517
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by cp3i View Post
    I find it offensive to special needs kids, thanks. I think people are misunderstanding what I'm saying. I don't think sasuke can on any way solo the juubi, that would be downright stupid. I think that with some sort of combo attack (I.e. brains of shikamaru and some help from naruto) his susanoo has a chance to do some damage on it. It's big enough and strong enough. Do I think I will take it out, obviously not
    Like I said, I know what you're saying and it is still downright stupid. No combo attack from Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto is going to even scratch the Juubi.
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,136
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Indeed, Susano'o arrow is impossible to dodge and Sasuke just has to aim for its eye!
     
         

  16. #36
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,600
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Come to the rescue? and do what? be another maggot and be crushed? more importantly what can sasuke do against madara,obito,and the juubei especially when the whole 5 nation shinobi alliance are put to shame? with two perfect jins...
     
         

  17. #37
    Member cp3i's Avatar
    Status
    cp3i is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    329
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke and susanoo will come to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Like I said, I know what you're saying and it is still downright stupid. No combo attack from Sasuke's Susanoo and Naruto is going to even scratch the Juubi.
    So how do u suppose that it's going to get beaten? Props to natsuu, not such a bad idea. Listen in no way am I a sasuke fanboy, I have a thread about how he has gotten his butt saved over and over again but i truly believe with some sort of plan and help from others, it could work
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •