View Poll Results: Could i be right?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes... you are a genius

    2 9.52%
  • No... gtfo

    12 57.14%
  • Maybe

    7 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    "That jutsu" is......

    While naruto was training with jiriaya... jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master...

    That Jutsu is the reaper death seal

    I believe that Minato created "that jutsu" just in case the Kyuubi gained control over his wife because she was an jinchuriki.
    if the fox took control of his wife he would save the village and his wife by sucking the fox chakra out of her and she would be free from that burden of being a jinchuriki but there was one problem the reaper death seal would kill and suck him in as well (thats why it is incomplete) .. I believe that minato created it and also developed the jutsu with the third hokage . And i am sure minato thought he would have been able to master the reaper death seal before he actually used it. My point is that naruto will learn or already know the reaper death seal and he will be able to perform a complete version of that jutsu and actually be able to pull souls out as well as seal them without getting your soul trapped for eternity.

    I believe i am right here, what do you think

     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    No. Naruto hasn't used any seals. Why would Kishi start now?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    No. Naruto hasn't used any seals. Why would Kishi start now?
    He sealed the fox for his kyuubi mode duhh... do you think naruto spent his whole time skip learning rasengan techs no sasuke was getting really strong and naruto learned "That jutsu" during the time skip... dont get mad when i am right
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    lol...
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    Posts
    6,712
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    He sealed the fox for his kyuubi mode duhh... do you think naruto spent his whole time skip learning rasengan techs no sasuke was getting really strong and naruto learned "That jutsu" during the time skip... dont get mad when i am right
    I'm not mad. You're not right. That's the way it is.
     
         

  6. #6
    Baraku Yoshino Shinohara's Avatar
    Status
    Yoshino Shinohara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The French Quarters
    Posts
    43
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Sounds plausible.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    I'm not mad. You're not right. That's the way it is.
    How am i not right lol... you was wrong about naruto not knowing any seals

    before the timeskip naruto and sasuke were equal but after the timeskip sasuke was way stronger. WHY?
    because Naruto was mainly focusing on perfecting that jutsu i believe
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Nobody can give me one legit reason why i am wrong? lol
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,020
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to sleep...
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    possible
     
         

  10. #10
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    How am i not right lol... you was wrong about naruto not knowing any seals

    before the timeskip naruto and sasuke were equal but after the timeskip sasuke was way stronger. WHY?
    because Naruto was mainly focusing on perfecting that jutsu i believe
    OR... Naruto is a slow learner. You're over complicating things.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    OR... Naruto is a slow learner. You're over complicating things.
    No Naruto trains harder than anyone if you seen the clips of the flashbacks... he learned the advance technique the rasengan in like one or two days and that is an advanced technique lol you are under complicating things... are you mad that sasuke will be inferior after naruto reveals that jutsu i am no fanboy and dont care... i am just displaying the facts mixed in with my knowledge
     
         

  12. #12
    Leaf Anbu Naruto9001's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto9001 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke. View Post
    OR... Naruto is a slow learner. You're over complicating things.
    Actually Naruto's power devolepment has been shown to be faster than Sasuke's when he gets proper training anyway. The only reason why Sasuke was stronger than Naruto at the begining was because Sasuke had training from Fugaku and Itachi also learned tips on how to improve his training from them. Naruto however had no one to train him and was too busy goofing off and pulling pranks on the village to train. However once Jiraya trained Naruto he learned more advanced techs than Sasuke knew such as Rasengan and knew how to summon one of the legendary toads of Mount Myoboku Gamabunta after only a month of training.


    The reason why Sasuke was stronger than Naruto in the begining of shippuden was because again Sasuke did nothing but training [even though this is the last time he ever trains for his powers after this point everything gets handed to him] while the training Jiraya and Naruto did was to learn to control the Kyuubi's powers that's why he didn't learn any new techs and people say Naruto having the Kyuubi is a advantage when they never think about all this stuff.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto9001 View Post
    Actually Naruto's power devolepment has been shown to be faster than Sasuke's when he gets proper training anyway. The only reason why Sasuke was stronger than Naruto at the begining was because Sasuke had training from Fugaku and Itachi also learned tips on how to improve his training from them. Naruto however had no one to train him and was too busy goofing off and pulling pranks on the village to train. However once Jiraya trained Naruto he learned more advanced techs than Sasuke knew such as Rasengan and knew how to summon one of the legendary toads of Mount Myoboku Gamabunta after only a month of training.


    The reason why Sasuke was stronger than Naruto in the begining of shippuden was because again Sasuke did nothing but training [even though this is the last time he ever trains for his powers after this point everything gets handed to him] while the training Jiraya and Naruto did was to learn to control the Kyuubi's powers that's why he didn't learn any new techs and people say Naruto having the Kyuubi is a advantage when they never think about all this stuff.
    Right and during that training he told Naruto of The uncompleted fourth hokage jutsu (jiraiya said even the fourth couldnt Master it) witch i believe is reaper death seal
     
         

  14. #14
    LordMadara narutoblitz's Avatar
    Status
    narutoblitz is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    マダラ様
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Final fight:

    Sasuke is on the verge of defeating Naruto. Sakura is dead and Kakashi is bleeding out. Naruto realizes he has no option and uses RDS. We think he kills Sasuke. Timeskip to months later. Hinata is crying as they appear to bury Naruto. His grave reads "Here lies Uzumaki Naruto. Sixth Hokage. Saviour of the world" (sorry for bad English, it's not my first language). Nearby is Sasuke. Naruto is buried next to Minato and his mom.

    Kakashi puts his hand on Sasuke's shoulder and Sasuke begins sobbing uncontrollably at Naruto's grave. Naruto's shadow clones are laughing on a hill overlooking the graveyard. We see him dig up his own grave and it's revealed that Kurama sacrificed its life to save Naruto and sealed itself entirely in RDS
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Status
    psukkar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,896
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Yusuke Urameshi View Post
    I'm not mad. You're not right. That's the way it is.
    he learned that jutsu because a gang of s rank gang of shinobi were after him.

    sasuke was considered an ally at this point in after the time skip also.


    Regarding this op,


    he cant use reaper seal if u have u are a host.

    the end..
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    he learned that jutsu because a gang of s rank gang of shinobi were after him.

    sasuke was considered an ally at this point in after the time skip also.


    Regarding this op,


    he cant use reaper seal if u have u are a host.

    the end..
    I think that statement is for normal jinchuriki in which the beast usely, mostly hates the host... naruto is now one with the kyuubi
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Status
    Draxus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    I'm willing to bet money that that 1 vote for "agree" is the OP's
     
         

  18. #18
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Minato said that a jinchurriki couldn't use the reaper death seal back in the flashback. Also the death seal kills the user why would Jirayia teach it to Naruto if he knew it?

    The technique is something both Minato nor Jiraiya couldn't master but Naruto could while using Kurama's chakra.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member MrDuck's Avatar
    Status
    MrDuck is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    907
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    No, I think he was talking about mixing rasengan with chakra nature. In Naruto's case this was with wind creating fuuton rasengan and ultimately rasenshuriken.
    edit: rasengan is incomplete without an added chakra nature, Minato never mastered it. And now I see this was already closed in another thread by the op .
     
         
    Last edited by MrDuck; 12-26-2012 at 08:44 PM.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,934
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    " jiraiya stated that naruto was the only one with enough chakra to master That jutsu which is the jutsu that even the Fourth Hokage couldn't master"

    wait wait arent all the uzumaki have chakra like naruto i mean kushina mito karin naruto is not the only one
     
         

  21. #21
    Academy Student SaladPuncher's Avatar
    Status
    SaladPuncher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    I am fairly sure "That Jutsu" is the Chakra Nature Infused Rasengan. Mostly because according to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasengan Minato had died before being able to fuse the Rasengan with chakra. And seeing as Naruto is the only person as of yet to use Rasengan with a Nature Affinity (Wind)
     
         

  22. #22
    Academy Student fiends's Avatar
    Status
    fiends is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Atlantian
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Right and during that training he told Naruto of The uncompleted fourth hokage jutsu (jiraiya said even the fourth couldnt Master it) witch i believe is reaper death seal
    the incomplete jutsu which the fourth couldn't master which jiraya was talking about is the rasengan. He wasn't able to combine it with his nature type. Naruto did - Futon:Rasenshuriken.
     
         

  23. #23
    Academy Student fiends's Avatar
    Status
    fiends is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Atlantian
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladPuncher View Post
    I am fairly sure "That Jutsu" is the Chakra Nature Infused Rasengan. Mostly because according to http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Rasengan Minato had died before being able to fuse the Rasengan with chakra. And seeing as Naruto is the only person as of yet to use Rasengan with a Nature Affinity (Wind)
    Yeah , Minato wasnt able to infuse it with his nature type.
     
         

  24. #24
    Member naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with your girlfriend
    Posts
    570
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    maybe
     
         

  25. #25
    Academy Student
    Status
    kev9824 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: "That jutsu" is......

    actually i think it is quite possible because in the beginning when naruto was young he did steal the scroll to learn how to do death reaper seal and thats how he learned how to perfect shadow clones...not saying he could remember that far back but then again this is kishi
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •