Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Edo Tensei-this technigue is too haxed and uses someone else's power(different from jinchurriki's and obtained powers like sharigan etc..). We've never seen Tobirama do it, Oro only used it once for people he cant use again , and Kabuto has alot of complications also. If hes in a fight with Third Raikage, then he cant use the third's edo. If he is fighting Nagato then he cant use Edo Nagato. Not to mention if he fights a edo(in a thread or so), he wins automatically because all he has to do is say "release!" There are too many loopholes.

    Gedo Mazou-Due to its different positons in power, there are too many loop holes and arguements that arise because if this technigue. Sure Nagato and Tobi used it, but Nagato had the 0 tail version while Obito used the 7 tail version. Alot of NB members argue that Nagato can use the 7 tail version but he never used it. What if Nagato fights Obito? Who gets the Mazou as a technigue?

    Six Paths Of Pain-This only applies to Mobile Nagato. Some NB members say that Nagato can fight along with his 6 bodies which is false. Its either Nagato OR the Six Paths of Pain.

    Izanami-The most useless technigues in the history of Naruto. This move CAN be considered but its pointless because of how useless it is. Alot of Itachi fans in general say Izanami-Izanami-Izanami like its useful. It only works ob people who dont know who they are/ are lying to themselves and that makes up for like 0.67% of the characters in the series. The only person it worked against was Kabuto and even Kabuto can kill Itachi before it activates.

    Talk-no-Jutsu-This technigue is just haxed up the ass. Alot of people has fallen for this technigue that it should be declared forbidden but it doesnt matter. Alot of people subconscouisly abuses it anyways.

    Edit:Koto Amatekami-This technigues has never been successfully used once in the series. Shusui and Danzo never used it and Itachi only used it himself because HE HAD TO. He was saving it for Sasuke and thus will never use it in battle.

    I think I missed some but I cant think of the rest.
     
         
    Last edited by TheCloudsBlackLightning; 01-01-2013 at 10:28 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    you were so close.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    You are awesome! + rep. The only thing I disagree with is Izanami because it doesn't require rep time but good point.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,774
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    You forgot Kamui
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Edo Tensei is just a summoning. It should be considered a part of someone's power

    Nagato did summon the Gedo when it had Bijuus sealed in it, otherwise they couldn't have sealed the rest. If Nagato is fighting Obito, noone gets the Gedo. It doesn't even matter, Obito'll win regardless.

    Nagato was able to have conversations with Konan while using the 6 paths, and controlling 5-6 summons along with them, he could well fight alongside them in battle.

    I don't care enough to support Izanami nor tnj
     
         

  5. #5
    Premium User Inyou's Avatar
    Status
    Inyou is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,381
    Location
    Back home.
    Coexisting...
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Wallpalm. Izanami isn't just for those who lie to themselves. It's a genjutsu which forces a person to accept an outcome.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Sage of Nature Creation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    354
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    cool
     
         

  7. #7
    Member BleepingNature's Avatar
    Status
    BleepingNature is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    75
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    izanami shouldnt be on the list or the six paths, idk if theres something going on with obito but he made jinchurikis his six paths and fought alongside them, well he hid in the back basically but still
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Ōkami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    17,267
    Location
    Draenor
    We will never be slaves! But
    we will... be conquerors.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    go home Siggy you're drunk
     
         

  9. #9
    Jinchūrik nickalfred31's Avatar
    Status
    nickalfred31 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    983
    Procrastination Will Kill This
    Generation
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    based on what you listed. Kamui or Juubi's 1-9 Tails
     
         

  10. #10
    Phantom TheDC's Avatar
    Status
    TheDC is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,201
    Location
    Tower
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    If they have it as a technique it should count.

    Besides Itachi with Ka
     
         

  11. #11
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Edo Tensei is just a summoning. It should be considered a part of someone's power

    Nagato did summon the Gedo when it had Bijuus sealed in it, otherwise they couldn't have sealed the rest. If Nagato is fighting Obito, noone gets the Gedo. It doesn't even matter, Obito'll win regardless.

    Nagato was able to have conversations with Konan while using the 6 paths, and controlling 5-6 summons along with them, he could well fight alongside them in battle.

    I don't care enough to support Izanami nor tnj
    Nagato never used biju Gedo in battle. Its Nagato OR Spop because the purpose of SPOP is so the user wont have to engage directly not to mention Nagato would get drain quickly aganist a strong opponnet(s).

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Wallpalm. Izanami isn't just for those who lie to themselves. It's a genjutsu which forces a person to accept an outcome.
    People who lie to themselves are easy prey to izanami because they'll be in denial and wont accept defeat. People who true to themselves would most likely accept defeat(Minato,Hashi,Kakashi etc..) and escaped the technigue. Not to mention it takes prep time and is a last resort.
     
         

  12. #12
    Gõds Reålm -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    27,369
    Location
    Cybertron
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    You forgot Kamui
    kamui is the ***** of hack D: you you have 2 eyes then you can defeat So6p
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Nagato never used biju Gedo in battle. Its Nagato OR Spop because the purpose of SPOP is so the user wont have to engage directly not to mention Nagato would get drain quickly aganist a strong opponnet(s).
    Obito was able to control it no problem with one Rinnegan after having it for like a day, while Nagato was the most experienced Rinnegan user in the series. He summoned it, which is the hard part, there's no reason for him not to be able to control it. Saying that he can't just because he hasn't while all the facts point to him being able to makes no sense.

    And even if that's the original point of the paths, they can still be used in battle nonetheless...Obito did it, why shouldn't Nagato be able to do it ? :sy:
     
         

  14. #14
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Nature Creation View Post
    cool
    Hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BleepingNature View Post
    izanami shouldnt be on the list or the six paths, idk if theres something going on with obito but he made jinchurikis his six paths and fought alongside them, well he hid in the back basically but still
    Obito did it but Nagato never did. Nagato would waste too much chakra fighting along them for he'll need to continously give them chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okami the butcher View Post
    go home Siggy you're drunk
    SIEGFREID'S BEER TOLERANCE IS INVINCIBLE! LA LA LA!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nickalfred31 View Post
    based on what you listed. Kamui or Juubi's 1-9 Tails
    Juubi is 1-9 tails. Nice try.
     
         

  15. #15
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    Obito was able to control it no problem with one Rinnegan after having it for like a day, while Nagato was the most experienced Rinnegan user in the series. He summoned it, which is the hard part, there's no reason for him not to be able to control it. Saying that he can't just because he hasn't while all the facts point to him being able to makes no sense.

    And even if that's the original point of the paths, they can still be used in battle nonetheless...Obito did it, why shouldn't Nagato be able to do it ? :sy:
    Because he never summoned a 7tail gedo in battle nor used the 6paths bodies as Mobile Nagato. They are seperate.
    Nagato>6 paths and Nagato+6 paths would get drained quickly fightning strong opponents. It takes alot of concentration to control 6 bodies and him being there directly will screw things up. Obito only joined the fight directly when there was an opening to warp Naruto away. When that opening was lost he let the TB fight again.

    Unless you want to say: When the 6 paths are defeated or close to defeat, Nagato himself steps in?
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Status
    wael reda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,765
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    i agree with you about all especially edo tensi and izanami
    i add izanagi because izanagi and izanami has a giant negative impact it taka the light of eye
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCloudsBlackLightning View Post
    Because he never summoned a 7tail gedo in battle nor used the 6paths bodies as Mobile Nagato. They are seperate.
    Nagato>6 paths and Nagato+6 paths would get drained quickly fightning strong opponents. It takes alot of concentration to control 6 bodies and him being there directly will screw things up. Obito only joined the fight directly when there was an opening to warp Naruto away. When that opening was lost he let the TB fight again.

    Unless you want to say: When the 6 paths are defeated or close to defeat, Nagato himself steps in?
    So your logic is that if someone can't do something, he can't do it, even if there's nothing pointing to him not being able to do it ?

    And Nagato will not be "drained".He is one of those persons who will pretty much never be drained in a battle, due to their unnatural chakra reserves. He was able to use the 6pop to fight a village, and make a Chibaku, and then he himself had enough chakra to revive the whole village. He was able to use the Paths for years, and never lost a fight with them until Naruto, and now suddenly him participating in a fight means that he'll get "drained"...
     
         

  18. #18
    Blood of the Dragon Viserys Targaryen's Avatar
    Status
    Viserys Targaryen is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    18,260
    Location
    Old Valyria
    HiddenSound
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    So we should only let Kabuto use DSM and not Edo Tensei? It just doesn't work like that. Can Kabuto use Edo Tensei? Yes? It's part of his power. Can Tobi use Gedo Mazo? Yes? It's part of his arsenal.
    A technique being "part of your own power" is irrelevant, anyway. No matter what anyone's opinion is, if they can use the technique it doesn't matter.
     
         

  19. #19
    Simple Logic TheCloudsBlackLightning's Avatar
    Status
    TheCloudsBlackLightning is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,807
    Location
    Under your house
    When you feel like you hate
    your life,, its only because
    your stuck in someone elses
    flow. You must first go with
    the flow if ever you ever wish
    for things to get better. Go
    with the flow=acceptance.
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    So we should only let Kabuto use DSM and not Edo Tensei? It just doesn't work like that. Can Kabuto use Edo Tensei? Yes? It's part of his power. Can Tobi use Gedo Mazo? Yes? It's part of his arsenal.
    A technique being "part of your own power" is irrelevant, anyway. No matter what anyone's opinion is, if they can use the technique it doesn't matter.
    Its is irrelevant. Edo CAN be considered but at the same time shouldnt be considered because of how unfair it used , haxed and having too many contradicting loopholes.

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    So your logic is that if someone can't do something, he can't do it, even if there's nothing pointing to him not being able to do it ?

    And Nagato will not be "drained".He is one of those persons who will pretty much never be drained in a battle, due to their unnatural chakra reserves. He was able to use the 6pop to fight a village, and make a Chibaku, and then he himself had enough chakra to revive the whole village. He was able to use the Paths for years, and never lost a fight with them until Naruto, and now suddenly him participating in a fight means that he'll get "drained"...
    Okay the drained part does sound stupid but did you read the part I said about Obito? Nagato w/6paths is literally whats hes been doing before:controlling them a long-range distance. Its Nagato OR 6paths Mr. 6paths.
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Rasenloki's Avatar
    Status
    Rasenloki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    working on my manga/mixtape
     

    Re: Technigues that shouldnt be considered in a characters' arsenal

    Dumbest thread i have read in a while. if a char uses the skill then guess what? "IT'S PART OF THEIR $%&* ARSENAL!"
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •