Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I don't think it is really giving up as much as realising there is someone else out there for you. Naruto also said he likes people like Hinata....now obviously he didn't entirely mean it in thst way, but you get what I mean yes?

He didn't give up on her as much as put her needs before his own. When he made that somewhat sad look and said, "Sakura-chan your really like Sasuke don't you?!"....that was pretty much a point he decided to do whatever he could to get Sasuke back for Sakura. I wouldn't see that as giving up IMO

Also if you want to mention infatuation, Naruto had no real reason to like Sakura just like Sakura never had a legitimate reason to like Sasuke.

Also, there is always a possibility Hinata does have a sense of humor! We only see her every 100 chapters, and besides she has had a complete overhall!

Yeah I guess but its just that if Naruto goes for Hinata after all he done mainly for Sakura's sake it will be good if he falls in love with hinata and not just settle for her. Hinata is an outstanding character and one of the strongest kunoichi out there but was she did not had the exposure as u might say.. agreed

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

After reading a very blog post yesterday my eyes have been opened.

Sakura actually loves Naruto more than Sasuke, and NaruSaku will happen. This is coming from a guy who disliked Sakura until yesterday.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMellowGuy View Post

Sakura actually loves Naruto more than Sasuke, and NaruSaku will happen. This is coming from a guy who disliked Sakura until yesterday.
    Which Blog was this? A very long Blog?

Naruto doesn't love Hinata, if he does it suddenly it is bad writing on Kishimoto's part.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Which Blog was this? A very long Blog?

Naruto doesn't love Hinata, if he does it suddenly it is bad writing on Kishimoto's part.
    The one YOU posted in a thread yesterday, read that whole thing.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto never declared he would make Sakura his woman, so it would not be giving up at all

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The one YOU posted in a thread yesterday, read that whole thing.
    I read it, but I thought maybe there is another one

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxus View Post
    Naruto never declared he would make Sakura his woman, so it would not be giving up at all
    Naruto wanted sakura to recognize him that he is there and even may be fall in love with him

Status
    Sep 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    Weegee Death Stare.

Sorry, I have to say this is wrong.

She cares about Naruto yes. But they have nothing more than a deep friendship and has become very protective over him due to the burdens he faces carrying the Nine-tails as well as having Akatsuki hunt him down.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post

She cares about Naruto yes. But they have nothing more than a deep friendship and has become very protective over him due to the burdens he faces carrying the Nine-tails as well as having Akatsuki hunt him down.
    agreed but still Sakura's feelings for Naruto has not yet been shown or said similar to naruto's feeling for Hinata....
    pain arc showed hinata was ready to die for naruto, sakura cared but nothing was shown or said. neither naruto confronted hinata about it afterwards so it still open for debate

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirabi View Post

Why did she blush when she said, "I love you, Naruto."
    You can't fake a blush.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaphens View Post
    Why did she blush when she said, "I love you, Naruto."
    You can't fake a blush.
    blush might have appeared because she was embarrassed as she said in front of group of peoples and she said it to protect naruto and stop going after sasuke and to get a reaction from naruto she might have feelings for him but still she didn't whole heartily love naruto as she loves sasuke

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus Beta View Post
    False, Naruto rejected Sakura on her confession and revealed his true feelings for Sasuke, as for Hinata, he never had feelings for her in the first place. Narutos love for Sasuke has been the only truly never-ending one, in fact its been his single goal since part 2 of the manga! If Narusasu doesnt happen in the end, not only am I going to rage quit this manga but I will hunt Kishimoto down and then brutally rape him to death, assassinate+rape all the fcktards even remotely involved in the Naruto franchise and then blow myself up in an orphanage.
    While I realize you made this post in jest, I don't find these threats in the least bit funny. Especially in light of the rape in India, school shooting in Ct and other world events (Syria). Please think a little before you post.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Look Naruto admitted to Himself long ago that Sakura was Sasuke girl and He has ben tying to bring Him back to Her. This has left the door open for Hinata to fill the empty part of Naruto's hearth, Now He can find Happiness with Hinata.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Merita View Post
    Naruto and Hinata. Sasuke and Karin. Sakura alone or with Lee.
    Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke and Karin. Lee and TenTen.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    NaruSaku is what America has come to, women leads while men follows but it's suppose to be the other way around.
    Even though Im a girl I agree but to an extent.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I don't think it is really giving up as much as realising there is someone else out there for you. Naruto also said he likes people like Hinata....now obviously he didn't entirely mean it in thst way, but you get what I mean yes?

He didn't give up on her as much as put her needs before his own. When he made that somewhat sad look and said, "Sakura-chan your really like Sasuke don't you?!"....that was pretty much a point he decided to do whatever he could to get Sasuke back for Sakura. I wouldn't see that as giving up IMO

Also if you want to mention infatuation, Naruto had no real reason to like Sakura just like Sakura never had a legitimate reason to like Sasuke.

Also, there is always a possibility Hinata does have a sense of humor! We only see her every 100 chapters, and besides she has had a complete overhall!
    ^ this Amen good logical post yet again :D

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    NaruSaku is what America has come to, women leads while men follows but it's suppose to be the other way around.
    Say what you will, but I prefer a good strong willed independent woman....over a self-conscious emotional mess that stays in the background and blindly follows what she is told.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.

Naruto has plenty of reason to like Sakura....as its pretty much been stated
    1) he thinks shes smart and cool (admiring her medic work when she healed kankuro)
    2) hes always found her attractive...who does he want to see naked all the time? not hinata. Hes stated this off and on since chp 3
    3) his mother wants someone like her (and Kushina=Sakura, idc what anyones argument is about Hinata and them being similar because they arent unless Kishi says they are just alike and then i want to see his reasoning)
    4) Sakura was one of his first bonds and best friends (along with Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Inari blah blah)
    5) the only female for like 30 chapters to cheer him on and support him
    6) judging from the time spent together (and not all that time is missions) they ENJOY spending time together
    7) She has saved his life before and she obviously beyond a doubt cares very deeply for him, as Naruto shows he cares very deeply for her. They both set aside their own PERSONAL happiness to make each other happy and theres proof all over the manga.

this is scratching the surface...
    Hinata has almost died twice to save Naruto but i mean this last time was legit, first time was annoying and selfish because Naruto specifically asked NO ONE to interfere, that they would get in the way. Sakura trusted Naruto's judgement (even though she couldnt see everything that was happening) to not get in the way along with Shika, Ino, Cho, Konohamaru, Tsunade even stepped aside to let him fight...yet Hinata went anyways and caused him to lose even more control over the 9tails. Selfless, but also very selfish. I dont doubt for a second Naruto doesnt care deeply for Hinata and appreciate what shes done (and for killing Neji to protect him) but im not convinced yet that they are getting together or should get together. Until he says i love you and i dont want Sakura, i dont believe it! :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    Naruto has plenty of reason to like Sakura....as its pretty much been stated
    1) he thinks shes smart and cool (admiring her medic work when she healed kankuro)
    2) hes always found her attractive...who does he want to see naked all the time? not hinata. Hes stated this off and on since chp 3
    3) his mother wants someone like her (and Kushina=Sakura, idc what anyones argument is about Hinata and them being similar because they arent unless Kishi says they are just alike and then i want to see his reasoning)
    4) Sakura was one of his first bonds and best friends (along with Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Inari blah blah)
    5) the only female for like 30 chapters to cheer him on and support him
    6) judging from the time spent together (and not all that time is missions) they ENJOY spending time together
    7) She has saved his life before and she obviously beyond a doubt cares very deeply for him, as Naruto shows he cares very deeply for her. They both set aside their own PERSONAL happiness to make each other happy and theres proof all over the manga.

this is scratching the surface...
    Hinata has almost died twice to save Naruto but i mean this last time was legit, first time was annoying and selfish because Naruto specifically asked NO ONE to interfere, that they would get in the way. Sakura trusted Naruto's judgement (even though she couldnt see everything that was happening) to not get in the way along with Shika, Ino, Cho, Konohamaru, Tsunade even stepped aside to let him fight...yet Hinata went anyways and caused him to lose even more control over the 9tails. Selfless, but also very selfish. I dont doubt for a second Naruto doesnt care deeply for Hinata and appreciate what shes done (and for killing Neji to protect him) but im not convinced yet that they are getting together or should get together. Until he says i love you and i dont want Sakura, i dont believe it! :D
    agreed on sakura's part but not on Hinata's part. yeah sakura and naruto are rally close as friends she care for him very much but doesn't show it she really want to protect him from harm and hurt it can be seen from the anime episode 43 or the "The Bridge of Heaven and Earth" incident when naruto turned in 4-tails and sakura got hurt it showed completely different sakura also while she confessed naruto her feelings it was to protect him and ask him not to go after sasuke bcoz he was wid Akatsuki when naruto refused she decided to kill sasuke herself so that atleast naruto will not chase and she was ready to bear hate from naruto it shows she really cares....
    As for Hinata she is ready to die for protecting naruto without the second thought she had show this in Naruto first part and in shippuden also espicially pain arc she sensed naruto was in danger so she jumped in to save him she also stated the fact she was being selfish at that time and now in the manga chapter 615 she stepped in front of naruto to stop juubi's mokton due to which neji died saving both.... and last was epic she slapped naruto so he can snap out from Obito's provocations...........

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by comanche0 View Post
    i love this kinda thread these days
    this is main major issue for naruto fans and has become more important than series end since some narusaku fans got annoyed and stated they might give up on Naruto since he ended up being with hinata aside from the 2 major facts how did obito and madara survived and why did kakashi killed rin ?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    Even though Im a girl I agree but to an extent.
    where is the fun in that ..... sometimes it better to follow and sometime its better to lead that what makes it worth

Last edited by ~Zonta~; 12-31-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    where is the fun in that ..... sometimes it better to follow and sometime its better to lead that what makes it worth
    It's about respect the woman shows the male figure of the house

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's about respect the woman shows the male figure of the house
    similarly its goes for a real man to show respect to female in the house bcoz most of the times woman do sacrifice their happiness for the house so they deserve it without a doubt.... same goes for men but woman do sacrifice a lot

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    similarly its goes for a real man to show respect to female in the house bcoz most of the times woman do sacrifice their happiness for the house so they deserve it without a doubt.... same goes for men but woman do sacrifice a lot
    See that is what I meant by to an extent the male also needs to respect the female but if they do respect them the female doesn't sacrifice anything when both sides show their respect love between the two only grows stronger

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

See that is what I meant by to an extent the male also needs to respect the female but if they do respect them the female doesn't sacrifice anything when both sides show their respect love between the two only grows stronger
    agreed.... that's all i have to say......