Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    agreed.... that's all i have to say......
    But that doesn't mean the women take over the head of the house. In my family my mom is strict and does most of the keeping the kids in line while my dad is the mediator and keeps the house at peace and explains to either side what they could have done to prevent a commotion/argument.

Last edited by Yugito; 12-31-2012 at 03:06 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    But that doesn't mean the women take over the head of the house. In my family my mom is strict and does most of the keeping the kids in line while my dad is the mediator and keeps the house at peace and explains to either side what they could have done to prevent a commotion/argument.
    If the woman in my family is making a decision for the benefit of the family i don't mind following her rest of my life..... wow u r mom and dad are sure amazing and have mutual understanding. I will always hope they stay d same and happy forever....

Last edited by ~Zonta~; 12-31-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lovin' life in christian love

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    If the woman in my family is making a decision for the benefit of the family i don't mind following her rest of my life..... wow u r mom and dad are sure amazing and have mutual understanding. I will always hope they stay d same and happy forever....
    They have been together for about 30 years now and r still that love for each other is extremely strong

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Love is fickle and unpredictable. This is proven when Sakura has no reason to like Sasuke, but she does. Naruto has no reason to like Sakura, but he does (or maybe not? We don't know)Though Sakura's affections for Sasuke began as shallow infatuation, somehow, she is able to see/understand him for what he truly is though they have have extremely different pasts (which i believe to be is true love). No matter how hard you try, you cannot force someone to love you. In Naruto, love is probably the only thing that cannot be influenced by hard work. (since death can be affected in naruto)

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellyable View Post
    Love is fickle and unpredictable. This is proven when Sakura has no reason to like Sasuke, but she does. Naruto has no reason to like Sakura, but he does (or maybe not? We don't know)Though Sakura's affections for Sasuke began as shallow infatuation, somehow, she is able to see/understand him for what he truly is though they have have extremely different pasts (which i believe to be is true love). No matter how hard you try, you cannot force someone to love you. In Naruto, love is probably the only thing that cannot be influenced by hard work. (since death can be affected in naruto)
    Yeah you may be right about love but Sasuke wanted revenge from the beginning and join orochimaru to become a traitor plus now he wants to destroy and kill every last person of the village but still bcoz naruto is trying to save him he has not be chased by other Ninja's moreover the suffering that was caused to sasuke were far less than naruto to begin with... also sasuke was weak so went with revenge now if sasuke is going to get away from all his deeds then it will be like if naruto does something bad he is nuisance and if sasuke does that its due to his bad situation and he is doing gr8 job as a hero
    IMO naruto is far better man and ninja in every aspect of life being good looking, charm etc compared to sasuke....

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deal with it.

naruhina all the way & kishimoto please kill sakura as soon as possible because this scene would be epic believe me

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

*sigh* I really don't understand why some people here absolutely have to always hate a character and make childish comments like "sakura that ***** should die". I like all characters, they're all different. And saying Sakura is useless is even more stupid. If you follow that logic almost all shinobi are useless because they're not as talented as Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi,... (actually Sakura is talented as medic nin).

OT: I think Naruto had a childhood crush on Sakura, but I think that now they are more really good friends and companions. I think at the end of the series that Naruto and Hinata will be together and Sakura and Sasuke if he should turn 'good' again and if they will all be alive by then. But if Naruto and Sakura would end up together I wouldn't mind either.
    And about Naruto's nindo to never give up, wouldn't it be a little extreme for him to say like:"Man I had a crush on this girl when I was 13 and so I will pursue her all my life, because you know I never give up". I think his nindo applies more to more serious matters than a crush. Crushes pass and people move on.

Academy Student
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hinata was watching Naruto even when he didn't realize it. She has the cuter face and the bigger boo... er.... heart. He would be silly to not go with her.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    *sigh* I really don't understand why some people here absolutely have to always hate a character and make childish comments like "sakura that ***** should die". I like all characters, they're all different. And saying Sakura is useless is even more stupid. If you follow that logic almost all shinobi are useless because they're not as talented as Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi,... (actually Sakura is talented as medic nin).

OT: I think Naruto had a childhood crush on Sakura, but I think that now they are more really good friends and companions. I think at the end of the series that Naruto and Hinata will be together and Sakura and Sasuke if he should turn 'good' again and if they will all be alive by then. But if Naruto and Sakura would end up together I wouldn't mind either.
    And about Naruto's nindo to never give up, wouldn't it be a little extreme for him to say like:"Man I had a crush on this girl when I was 13 and so I will pursue her all my life, because you know I never give up". I think his nindo applies more to more serious matters than a crush. Crushes pass and people move on.
    i agree on most of the part of u r comment.. contributions of all the characters made in naruto the famous series its not just because of main characters. this being said naruto as a series started with 4 major character and had major development of naruto, sakura, sasuke and kakashi being said naruto had crush on sakura made her a lead actress also naruto was treated as nuisance by people and sakura but as series developed he gained respect of people and became hero... it was based on his nindo of never give up until he becomes hokage.... similarly it goes for love IMO.. as the main being the leads it was expected to be narusaku but sasuke being "do anything you will be forgiven" still is loved by sakura and fangirls ..... previously Kishi suggested narusaku then after sometime it was naruhina .....

Last edited by ~Zonta~; 01-01-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihopenot View Post
    Hinata was watching Naruto even when he didn't realize it. She has the cuter face and the bigger boo... er.... heart. He would be silly to not go with her.
    no doubt about it............. she is one of the most powerful kunoichi out there on the battlefield and is even ready to die for naruto without any hesitation...

Page 3 of 3 « First 123