Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    I don't think it is really giving up as much as realising there is someone else out there for you. Naruto also said he likes people like Hinata....now obviously he didn't entirely mean it in thst way, but you get what I mean yes?

    He didn't give up on her as much as put her needs before his own. When he made that somewhat sad look and said, "Sakura-chan your really like Sasuke don't you?!"....that was pretty much a point he decided to do whatever he could to get Sasuke back for Sakura. I wouldn't see that as giving up IMO

    Also if you want to mention infatuation, Naruto had no real reason to like Sakura just like Sakura never had a legitimate reason to like Sasuke.

    Also, there is always a possibility Hinata does have a sense of humor! We only see her every 100 chapters, and besides she has had a complete overhall!
    ^ this Amen good logical post yet again :D
     
         

  2. #42
    Member somniferous's Avatar
    Status
    somniferous is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    712
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    NaruSaku is what America has come to, women leads while men follows but it's suppose to be the other way around.
    Say what you will, but I prefer a good strong willed independent woman....over a self-conscious emotional mess that stays in the background and blindly follows what she is told.
     
         

  3. #43
    "BAKA!" MissShakra's Avatar
    Status
    MissShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    896
    Location
    Asheville
    contemplating the nature of
    humans.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Naruto has plenty of reason to like Sakura....as its pretty much been stated
    1) he thinks shes smart and cool (admiring her medic work when she healed kankuro)
    2) hes always found her attractive...who does he want to see naked all the time? not hinata. Hes stated this off and on since chp 3
    3) his mother wants someone like her (and Kushina=Sakura, idc what anyones argument is about Hinata and them being similar because they arent unless Kishi says they are just alike and then i want to see his reasoning)
    4) Sakura was one of his first bonds and best friends (along with Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Inari blah blah)
    5) the only female for like 30 chapters to cheer him on and support him
    6) judging from the time spent together (and not all that time is missions) they ENJOY spending time together
    7) She has saved his life before and she obviously beyond a doubt cares very deeply for him, as Naruto shows he cares very deeply for her. They both set aside their own PERSONAL happiness to make each other happy and theres proof all over the manga.

    this is scratching the surface...
    Hinata has almost died twice to save Naruto but i mean this last time was legit, first time was annoying and selfish because Naruto specifically asked NO ONE to interfere, that they would get in the way. Sakura trusted Naruto's judgement (even though she couldnt see everything that was happening) to not get in the way along with Shika, Ino, Cho, Konohamaru, Tsunade even stepped aside to let him fight...yet Hinata went anyways and caused him to lose even more control over the 9tails. Selfless, but also very selfish. I dont doubt for a second Naruto doesnt care deeply for Hinata and appreciate what shes done (and for killing Neji to protect him) but im not convinced yet that they are getting together or should get together. Until he says i love you and i dont want Sakura, i dont believe it! :D
     
         

  4. #44
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by MissShakra View Post
    Naruto has plenty of reason to like Sakura....as its pretty much been stated
    1) he thinks shes smart and cool (admiring her medic work when she healed kankuro)
    2) hes always found her attractive...who does he want to see naked all the time? not hinata. Hes stated this off and on since chp 3
    3) his mother wants someone like her (and Kushina=Sakura, idc what anyones argument is about Hinata and them being similar because they arent unless Kishi says they are just alike and then i want to see his reasoning)
    4) Sakura was one of his first bonds and best friends (along with Sasuke, Kakashi, Iruka, Inari blah blah)
    5) the only female for like 30 chapters to cheer him on and support him
    6) judging from the time spent together (and not all that time is missions) they ENJOY spending time together
    7) She has saved his life before and she obviously beyond a doubt cares very deeply for him, as Naruto shows he cares very deeply for her. They both set aside their own PERSONAL happiness to make each other happy and theres proof all over the manga.

    this is scratching the surface...
    Hinata has almost died twice to save Naruto but i mean this last time was legit, first time was annoying and selfish because Naruto specifically asked NO ONE to interfere, that they would get in the way. Sakura trusted Naruto's judgement (even though she couldnt see everything that was happening) to not get in the way along with Shika, Ino, Cho, Konohamaru, Tsunade even stepped aside to let him fight...yet Hinata went anyways and caused him to lose even more control over the 9tails. Selfless, but also very selfish. I dont doubt for a second Naruto doesnt care deeply for Hinata and appreciate what shes done (and for killing Neji to protect him) but im not convinced yet that they are getting together or should get together. Until he says i love you and i dont want Sakura, i dont believe it! :D
    agreed on sakura's part but not on Hinata's part. yeah sakura and naruto are rally close as friends she care for him very much but doesn't show it she really want to protect him from harm and hurt it can be seen from the anime episode 43 or the "The Bridge of Heaven and Earth" incident when naruto turned in 4-tails and sakura got hurt it showed completely different sakura also while she confessed naruto her feelings it was to protect him and ask him not to go after sasuke bcoz he was wid Akatsuki when naruto refused she decided to kill sasuke herself so that atleast naruto will not chase and she was ready to bear hate from naruto it shows she really cares....
    As for Hinata she is ready to die for protecting naruto without the second thought she had show this in Naruto first part and in shippuden also espicially pain arc she sensed naruto was in danger so she jumped in to save him she also stated the fact she was being selfish at that time and now in the manga chapter 615 she stepped in front of naruto to stop juubi's mokton due to which neji died saving both.... and last was epic she slapped naruto so he can snap out from Obito's provocations...........
     
         

  5. #45
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by comanche0 View Post
    i love this kinda thread these days
    this is main major issue for naruto fans and has become more important than series end since some narusaku fans got annoyed and stated they might give up on Naruto since he ended up being with hinata aside from the 2 major facts how did obito and madara survived and why did kakashi killed rin ?
     
         

  6. #46
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    Even though Im a girl I agree but to an extent.
    where is the fun in that ..... sometimes it better to follow and sometime its better to lead that what makes it worth
     
         
    Last edited by ~Zonta~; 12-31-2012 at 01:02 AM.

  7. #47
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    where is the fun in that ..... sometimes it better to follow and sometime its better to lead that what makes it worth
    It's about respect the woman shows the male figure of the house
     
         

  8. #48
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    It's about respect the woman shows the male figure of the house
    similarly its goes for a real man to show respect to female in the house bcoz most of the times woman do sacrifice their happiness for the house so they deserve it without a doubt.... same goes for men but woman do sacrifice a lot
     
         

  9. #49
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    similarly its goes for a real man to show respect to female in the house bcoz most of the times woman do sacrifice their happiness for the house so they deserve it without a doubt.... same goes for men but woman do sacrifice a lot
    See that is what I meant by to an extent the male also needs to respect the female but if they do respect them the female doesn't sacrifice anything when both sides show their respect love between the two only grows stronger
     
         

  10. #50
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    See that is what I meant by to an extent the male also needs to respect the female but if they do respect them the female doesn't sacrifice anything when both sides show their respect love between the two only grows stronger
    agreed.... that's all i have to say......
     
         

  11. #51
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    agreed.... that's all i have to say......
    But that doesn't mean the women take over the head of the house. In my family my mom is strict and does most of the keeping the kids in line while my dad is the mediator and keeps the house at peace and explains to either side what they could have done to prevent a commotion/argument.
     
         
    Last edited by Yugito; 12-31-2012 at 04:06 PM.

  12. #52
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugito View Post
    But that doesn't mean the women take over the head of the house. In my family my mom is strict and does most of the keeping the kids in line while my dad is the mediator and keeps the house at peace and explains to either side what they could have done to prevent a commotion/argument.
    If the woman in my family is making a decision for the benefit of the family i don't mind following her rest of my life..... wow u r mom and dad are sure amazing and have mutual understanding. I will always hope they stay d same and happy forever....
     
         
    Last edited by ~Zonta~; 12-31-2012 at 09:55 PM.

  13. #53
    Jinchuuriki Yugito's Avatar
    Status
    Yugito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    327
    Location
    USA
    Lovin' life in christian love
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    If the woman in my family is making a decision for the benefit of the family i don't mind following her rest of my life..... wow u r mom and dad are sure amazing and have mutual understanding. I will always hope they stay d same and happy forever....
    They have been together for about 30 years now and r still that love for each other is extremely strong
     
         

  14. #54
    Member
    Status
    Kellyable is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    145
    Location
    Um...does Nebraska count as a state?
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Love is fickle and unpredictable. This is proven when Sakura has no reason to like Sasuke, but she does. Naruto has no reason to like Sakura, but he does (or maybe not? We don't know)Though Sakura's affections for Sasuke began as shallow infatuation, somehow, she is able to see/understand him for what he truly is though they have have extremely different pasts (which i believe to be is true love). No matter how hard you try, you cannot force someone to love you. In Naruto, love is probably the only thing that cannot be influenced by hard work. (since death can be affected in naruto)
     
         

  15. #55
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyable View Post
    Love is fickle and unpredictable. This is proven when Sakura has no reason to like Sasuke, but she does. Naruto has no reason to like Sakura, but he does (or maybe not? We don't know)Though Sakura's affections for Sasuke began as shallow infatuation, somehow, she is able to see/understand him for what he truly is though they have have extremely different pasts (which i believe to be is true love). No matter how hard you try, you cannot force someone to love you. In Naruto, love is probably the only thing that cannot be influenced by hard work. (since death can be affected in naruto)
    Yeah you may be right about love but Sasuke wanted revenge from the beginning and join orochimaru to become a traitor plus now he wants to destroy and kill every last person of the village but still bcoz naruto is trying to save him he has not be chased by other Ninja's moreover the suffering that was caused to sasuke were far less than naruto to begin with... also sasuke was weak so went with revenge now if sasuke is going to get away from all his deeds then it will be like if naruto does something bad he is nuisance and if sasuke does that its due to his bad situation and he is doing gr8 job as a hero
    IMO naruto is far better man and ninja in every aspect of life being good looking, charm etc compared to sasuke....
     
         

  16. #56
    うずまき ナルト naruto556's Avatar
    Status
    naruto556 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,407
    Location
    Narutobase
    I want to name my wifi taylor
    swift so I can say we have a
    connection.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    naruhina all the way & kishimoto please kill sakura as soon as possible because this scene would be epic believe me
     
         

  17. #57
    Member MrDuck's Avatar
    Status
    MrDuck is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    957
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    *sigh* I really don't understand why some people here absolutely have to always hate a character and make childish comments like "sakura that ***** should die". I like all characters, they're all different. And saying Sakura is useless is even more stupid. If you follow that logic almost all shinobi are useless because they're not as talented as Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi,... (actually Sakura is talented as medic nin).

    OT: I think Naruto had a childhood crush on Sakura, but I think that now they are more really good friends and companions. I think at the end of the series that Naruto and Hinata will be together and Sakura and Sasuke if he should turn 'good' again and if they will all be alive by then. But if Naruto and Sakura would end up together I wouldn't mind either.
    And about Naruto's nindo to never give up, wouldn't it be a little extreme for him to say like:"Man I had a crush on this girl when I was 13 and so I will pursue her all my life, because you know I never give up". I think his nindo applies more to more serious matters than a crush. Crushes pass and people move on.
     
         

  18. #58
    Academy Student
    Status
    Ihopenot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Hinata was watching Naruto even when he didn't realize it. She has the cuter face and the bigger boo... er.... heart. He would be silly to not go with her.
     
         

  19. #59
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDuck View Post
    *sigh* I really don't understand why some people here absolutely have to always hate a character and make childish comments like "sakura that ***** should die". I like all characters, they're all different. And saying Sakura is useless is even more stupid. If you follow that logic almost all shinobi are useless because they're not as talented as Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi,... (actually Sakura is talented as medic nin).

    OT: I think Naruto had a childhood crush on Sakura, but I think that now they are more really good friends and companions. I think at the end of the series that Naruto and Hinata will be together and Sakura and Sasuke if he should turn 'good' again and if they will all be alive by then. But if Naruto and Sakura would end up together I wouldn't mind either.
    And about Naruto's nindo to never give up, wouldn't it be a little extreme for him to say like:"Man I had a crush on this girl when I was 13 and so I will pursue her all my life, because you know I never give up". I think his nindo applies more to more serious matters than a crush. Crushes pass and people move on.
    i agree on most of the part of u r comment.. contributions of all the characters made in naruto the famous series its not just because of main characters. this being said naruto as a series started with 4 major character and had major development of naruto, sakura, sasuke and kakashi being said naruto had crush on sakura made her a lead actress also naruto was treated as nuisance by people and sakura but as series developed he gained respect of people and became hero... it was based on his nindo of never give up until he becomes hokage.... similarly it goes for love IMO.. as the main being the leads it was expected to be narusaku but sasuke being "do anything you will be forgiven" still is loved by sakura and fangirls ..... previously Kishi suggested narusaku then after sometime it was naruhina .....
     
         
    Last edited by ~Zonta~; 01-01-2013 at 10:41 PM.

  20. #60
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruhina / Narusaku and Naruto's Ninja way

    Quote Originally Posted by Ihopenot View Post
    Hinata was watching Naruto even when he didn't realize it. She has the cuter face and the bigger boo... er.... heart. He would be silly to not go with her.
    no doubt about it............. she is one of the most powerful kunoichi out there on the battlefield and is even ready to die for naruto without any hesitation...
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •