Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 32
  1. #1
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    I am posting this thread to bring to light the greatness of a fairy under appreciated clan. This is going to be a bit of a read, but I will do my best in organizing it so it is not a wall of text, and if you are not up for reading don't bother trolling.
    Sarutobi Clan






    Who are the Sarutobi?

    1. The Sarutobi Clan is one of the most influential families of the Leaf. Every known member that has been shown thus far have been highly devoted towards the Will of Fire.
    - Members of the clan have seemed to have a good grasp on learning and mastering high level techniques.



    Known Members


    - Hiruzen Sarutobi

    The elder Hiruzen when he was the 3rd Hokage.


    - Notable Facts
    - 3rd Hokage
    - Trained by Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage
    - Teacher to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade
    - Father of Asuma Sarutobi
    - Grandfather of Konohamaru Sarutobi
    - Invented the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    - Childhood friends with Danzo

    - Nature Type: Fire and Earth.

    - Jutsu
    - Dead Demon Consuming Seal
    - Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    - Shadow Clone Technique
    - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    - Summoning Technique: Monkey King: Enma
    - Telescope Technique

    - Summary
    Died fighting Orochimaru , but stole his ability to use ninjutsu. He saved the Leaf, and died a hero.

    - Asuma Sarutobi


    Asuma indulging in one of his habits, lol.



    - Notable Facts
    - Son of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage
    - Uncle of Konohamaru Sarutobi
    - Lover of Kurenai Yūhi
    - Has a child he never got to see
    - A former member of the Twelve Guardian Ninja
    - Had a bounty of 35,000,000 ryō on his head
    - Teacher of Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru
    - Helped Naruto learn more wind-natured chakra, thus aiding him in inventing the Rasenshuriken
    - Skilled in the use of Chakra blades.

    - Nature Type: Fire and Wind.

    - Jutsu
    - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    - Flying Swallow
    -Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique

    - Summary
    Died at the hands of Hidan, never got to see his child, but died an amazing teacher to 3 great ninja of the leaf, carrying on the Will of Fire. Helped Naruto create the Rasenshuriken, the very jutsu used to kill Hidan's partner Kakuzu. Is later Resurrected and forced to fight his students during the 4th Great Ninja war, he is beaten, making his students stronger.


    - Konohamaru Sarutobi


    Konoharmaru using the Rasengan, using the same method as Naruto using a clone.

    - Notable Facts
    - Grandson of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.
    - Information about is parents are Unknown.
    - Looks up to Naruto, and takes after him in some of his abilities and pranks.
    - Learned Rasengan at a very young age from Naruto.
    - Drove off the Naraka Path of Pain with a Rasengan during the Invasion of Pain

    - Nature Type: Fire

    - Jutsu
    - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    - Harem Technique
    - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
    - Rasengan
    - Sexy Technique
    - Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
    - Shadow Clone Technique

    - Summary
    His childish antics aside, he is a skilled ninja for his age. And for him to drive off a path of Pain shows great potential for him when he is older. But he is still annoying in my book, lol.





    - Biwako Sarutobi


    Biwako Sarutobi, about the only picture I could find of this hag.

    - Notable Facts
    Wife of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.
    Mother of Asuma Sarutobi.
    Grandmother to Konohamaru Sarutobi.
    Helped Kushina Uzumaki with her child birth.

    - Nature Type: Unknown.

    - Jutsu - Unknown.

    - Summary
    Helped in the protection and birth of Naruto Uzumaki, Died at the hands of Tobi soon after Naruto's birth.


    - Sasuke Sarutobi

    There are no known images of Sasuke Sarutobi

    - Known Facts
    - Father of Hiruzen Sarutobi
    - Sasuke Uchiha's name was given to him in honor and in hopes he would be a great ninja like Sasuke Sarutobi




    A Simple Wrap up with promise of Cookies.

    The Sarutobi can has left their mark for being one of the best clans to come from the Leaf, Be it Hokages, Great Teachers, Heros who have sacrificed their lives for the greater good, or even possible future heros. If it wasn't for their acts the Leaf would not be the great village it is now.

    And for those of you who actually READ this, and give some type of positive comments or even an intelligent argument, I will +rep you for taking the time to read this post, Thank you.



     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    CharlieBundels is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    No f*cking clue...
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Three are fighters, two of those fighters are fodders. Charlie Bundels wraps it up once again :scorps:
     
         

  3. #3
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Posts
    15,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    I've always thought they were cool.

    Hiruzen is just a boss.
     
         

  4. #4
    God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    HashiramaDescendant is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Xyloid City with Hashirama
    Posts
    5,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Konohamaru underrated?
     
         

  5. #5
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,910
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Meh... they produced one decent member. Hiruzen; rest are worthless.

    Uchiha produced;

    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Madara
    Izuna
    Shisui
    Tobi

    Need I go on? They may be underrated but compared to the Uchiha and Senju, they're worthless.
     
         

  6. #6
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBundels View Post
    Three are fighters, two of those fighters are fodders. Charlie Bundels wraps it up once again :scorps:
    Just because they are not on the same level as Sasuke, Naruto, Bee, Tobi, and Madara does not make them Fodder.
     
         

  7. #7
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Meh... they produced one decent member. Hiruzen; rest are worthless.

    Uchiha produced;

    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Madara
    Izuna
    Shisui
    Tobi

    Need I go on? They may be underrated but compared to the Uchiha and Senju, they're worthless.
    Here is the thing thats UCHIA, they are a god clan any way. Why compare them? I am just stating a few facts. Every one knows how good the Uchiha is.
     
         

  8. #8
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Konohamaru underrated?
    The kid is annoying as hell, but sadly he is, just a bit. Got to look at his age bro.
     
         

  9. #9
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Well, Same can be said for the Raikage's clan. o-o but yea.
     
         

  10. #10
    Konan's apprentice Alcamea's Avatar
    Status
    Alcamea is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Above you, flying with my paper wings
    Posts
    512
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    The Sarutobi clan is pretty unknown except a few members but they are strong / have a big potential like Konohamaru using Rasengan at an age of...12? without having the kyuubi for more chakra. And Asuma was a member of the grand fighters / monks (forgot the name) but had the unfortunate meeting with hidan who could just be killed by Shikamaru with high tactic and knowledge of his technique so it was a honorable death. And Sarutobi...well, Sarutobi. Over- and underestimated by so many he actually was a great, wise and loved Hokage who did much for the village and sealed Orochimarus arms which threw him back in his plannings. SO yeah I agree the Sarutobi clan is great
     
         

  11. #11
    Jesus Chris Is The Truth Prime Rib's Avatar
    Status
    Prime Rib is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,908
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love others and treat them how
    you would like to be treated
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    every member in the uchiha clan are elites
     
         

  12. #12
    Ruler of Omacron Persei 8 Lrrrrr's Avatar
    Status
    Lrrrrr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Omacron Persei 8
    Posts
    2,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death smiles at us all, all a
    man can do is smile back.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Always been a fan of the Sarutobi clan :D They're not OP like the Uchiha's, but they're still good which makes them likeable. I'm wondering whether Hiruzens dad was a boss or not >.> Prob was
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member New Era's Avatar
    Status
    New Era is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    they are a strong clan but were probably not the strongest but konohamaru seems to be getting stronger so who knows
     
         

  14. #14
    ..... Voidstep's Avatar
    Status
    Voidstep is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,298
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dafuq. this user haz no
    status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBundels View Post
    Three are fighters, two of those fighters are fodders. Charlie Bundels wraps it up once again :scorps:
    ^ This. Pretty much what I was going to say

    Not dissing your thread though, just can't take them that seriously. Even Asuma not that great IMO. And Kohonamaru will most likely just end up getting raped in a dark alley one of these days if he keeps spamming sexy no jutsu lol
     
         

  15. #15
    m.A.A.d city = Classic!! Datguyjr's Avatar
    Status
    Datguyjr is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    They're ok, Hiruzen's the only one I like
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member GiantShuriken's Avatar
    Status
    GiantShuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,985
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Hiruzen is one of the best non dojutsu and non jinchuuriki fighters there is. H
     
         

  17. #17
    Banned
    Status
    XxSageoftheSixpathsIIXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Shinobi world
    Posts
    329
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    They are all fodders
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    נıм is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    4,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    catch 'em all
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Logic- View Post
    Meh... they produced one decent member. Hiruzen; rest are worthless.

    Uchiha produced;

    Itachi
    Sasuke
    Madara
    Izuna
    Shisui
    Tobi

    Need I go on? They may be underrated but compared to the Uchiha and Senju, they're worthless.
    That doesn't matter

    Hiruzen wud stomp every1, except Tobi.
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    iMicLykTyson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Naija4Life
    Posts
    1,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Prime hiruzen nuff said

    but seriously though they have what you call pure talent
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Raikiri10's Avatar
    Status
    Raikiri10 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Dark Side of The Moon
    Posts
    5,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 5 I kicked a cat
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    No doubts about Hiruzen and Azuma both were excellent shinobi and Konohamaru will be exceptional no doubt possibly greater then sandaime.
     
         

  21. #21
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    I am Just tired of people comparing every one to the Uchiha's, saying that every one of them was Elite, we don't know if they had any fodder ninja seeing as they are all dead. Only the Good ones are left. Sure the Uchiha's rock, but still.
     
         

  22. #22
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    But thanks for those who actually read it and took it seriously, and for those who didn't just slap on the word "Fodder". I +rep you all, there were 2 of you guys who I couldn't rep again yet sadly.
     
         

  23. #23
    The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    transroboball is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mt Ging Don
    Posts
    479
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    +rep I liked your post! I wish we had more info on the Sarutobi clan, and I really want to know more about Sasuke Sarutobi.
     
         

  24. #24
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by transroboball View Post
    +rep I liked your post! I wish we had more info on the Sarutobi clan, and I really want to know more about Sasuke Sarutobi.
    Thanks for taking the time to read it, and I agree.
     
         

  25. #25
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,356
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Sarutobi Clan, Underrated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arsenicpop View Post
    I am posting this thread to bring to light the greatness of a fairy under appreciated clan. This is going to be a bit of a read, but I will do my best in organizing it so it is not a wall of text, and if you are not up for reading don't bother trolling.
    Sarutobi Clan






    Who are the Sarutobi?

    1. The Sarutobi Clan is one of the most influential families of the Leaf. Every known member that has been shown thus far have been highly devoted towards the Will of Fire.
    - Members of the clan have seemed to have a good grasp on learning and mastering high level techniques.



    Known Members


    - Hiruzen Sarutobi

    The elder Hiruzen when he was the 3rd Hokage.


    - Notable Facts
    - 3rd Hokage
    - Trained by Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage
    - Teacher to Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade
    - Father of Asuma Sarutobi
    - Grandfather of Konohamaru Sarutobi
    - Invented the Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    - Childhood friends with Danzo

    - Nature Type: Fire and Earth.

    - Jutsu
    - Dead Demon Consuming Seal
    - Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall
    - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet
    - Shadow Clone Technique
    - Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique
    - Summoning Technique: Monkey King: Enma
    - Telescope Technique

    - Summary
    Died fighting Orochimaru , but stole his ability to use ninjutsu. He saved the Leaf, and died a hero.

    - Asuma Sarutobi


    Asuma indulging in one of his habits, lol.



    - Notable Facts
    - Son of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage
    - Uncle of Konohamaru Sarutobi
    - Lover of Kurenai Yūhi
    - Has a child he never got to see
    - A former member of the Twelve Guardian Ninja
    - Had a bounty of 35,000,000 ryō on his head
    - Teacher of Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru
    - Helped Naruto learn more wind-natured chakra, thus aiding him in inventing the Rasenshuriken
    - Skilled in the use of Chakra blades.

    - Nature Type: Fire and Wind.

    - Jutsu
    - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    - Flying Swallow
    -Wind Release: Dust Cloud Technique

    - Summary
    Died at the hands of Hidan, never got to see his child, but died an amazing teacher to 3 great ninja of the leaf, carrying on the Will of Fire. Helped Naruto create the Rasenshuriken, the very jutsu used to kill Hidan's partner Kakuzu. Is later Resurrected and forced to fight his students during the 4th Great Ninja war, he is beaten, making his students stronger.


    - Konohamaru Sarutobi


    Konoharmaru using the Rasengan, using the same method as Naruto using a clone.

    - Notable Facts
    - Grandson of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.
    - Information about is parents are Unknown.
    - Looks up to Naruto, and takes after him in some of his abilities and pranks.
    - Learned Rasengan at a very young age from Naruto.
    - Drove off the Naraka Path of Pain with a Rasengan during the Invasion of Pain

    - Nature Type: Fire

    - Jutsu
    - Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning
    - Harem Technique
    - Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
    - Rasengan
    - Sexy Technique
    - Sexy: Girl on Girl Technique
    - Shadow Clone Technique

    - Summary
    His childish antics aside, he is a skilled ninja for his age. And for him to drive off a path of Pain shows great potential for him when he is older. But he is still annoying in my book, lol.





    - Biwako Sarutobi


    Biwako Sarutobi, about the only picture I could find of this hag.

    - Notable Facts
    Wife of Hiruzen Sarutobi, the 3rd Hokage.
    Mother of Asuma Sarutobi.
    Grandmother to Konohamaru Sarutobi.
    Helped Kushina Uzumaki with her child birth.

    - Nature Type: Unknown.

    - Jutsu - Unknown.

    - Summary
    Helped in the protection and birth of Naruto Uzumaki, Died at the hands of Tobi soon after Naruto's birth.


    - Sasuke Sarutobi

    There are no known images of Sasuke Sarutobi

    - Known Facts
    - Father of Hiruzen Sarutobi
    - Sasuke Uchiha's name was given to him in honor and in hopes he would be a great ninja like Sasuke Sarutobi




    A Simple Wrap up with promise of Cookies.

    The Sarutobi can has left their mark for being one of the best clans to come from the Leaf, Be it Hokages, Great Teachers, Heros who have sacrificed their lives for the greater good, or even possible future heros. If it wasn't for their acts the Leaf would not be the great village it is now.

    And for those of you who actually READ this, and give some type of positive comments or even an intelligent argument, I will +rep you for taking the time to read this post, Thank you.



    Nice work. + rep, And i also believe the sarutobi clan are seriously overated. They are and extremely talented clan and have shown to have high chakra reserves. Look at young konohamaru, he has already mastered the rasengan, shadow clone jutsu, and his relatives techs, and he is younger than sasuke when sasuke unlocked his sharingan.

    Quote Originally Posted by נıм View Post
    That doesn't matter

    Hiruzen wud stomp every1, except Tobi.
    +rep. I agree.. People always wanna underestimate hiruzen.

    Quote Originally Posted by iMicLykTyson View Post
    Prime hiruzen nuff said

    but seriously though they have what you call pure talent
    Exactly
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •