Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Mist Body Experiments

As we know, there are still mysteries involved with the Bloody Mist.

One of these mysteries is the fact that there were bodies being experimented on, according to Zetsu

This foreshadows that Rin herself, could had been someone who was experimented on from the Mist, since the Bloody Mist treat her as a thing and "it", as well as Konoha the enemy. They were simply trying to get their hands on their own experiment.

It is certain Kakashi killed Rin. But Kakashi killed Rin out of love. He is a great analyzer and knew that the best outcome in that moment was for Rin not to be captured. He had no choice but to kill her despite doing it out of love.

Kind of how Itachi is a great analyzer and knew the best outcome for the village and peace was to kill his own brothermen and parents.

Now it doesn't stop there, I have a hunch that another experimental body was yondaime Mizukage, Yagura

Yagura

Yagura seems like another experimental person based on his appearance. And the fact that he had control over the Bijuu as stated by Danzo.

This could resemble Gaara and his relationship with his Dad, because Gaaras Dad treated Gaara as an experiment to control the Bijuu like Yagura.

Anyways as for the motives for the bloody mist, a lot of mysteries are still present, but I think they will reveal more information regarding Rin and such later on.

Status
    Jan 2012
    I put the dying in studying

Re: Mist Body Experiments

Not a bad idea. I wonder what changes their experiments on her would have created? And we know she's a Knoha nin, so for her to be their experiment... was she previously captured?

Status
    Jun 2012
    z.z

A pretty solid theory which is both realistic and something i wouldn't mind seeing. Nice analysis.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

It is true Rin is from Konoha
    But maybe before Konoha she was from the mist? Not sure, either way Bloody Mist targeted Rin and only Rin
    (To be surrounded by anbu/jounin for Rin's capture is a big deal)

So I wonder myself what kind of power did Rin possess for her to be wanted from such a violent country

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm certain that there was something with rins body considering the body erasers were after her
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/016/11

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Oh yea the mist, kakashi, (which means obito, rin, story) have been around from the first season

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

There probably was something special about Rin. I was very curious when that chapter was released in which Rin was killed and now I'm curious again . Ah well, all in good time I suppose.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Yea well also in a way, you could consider Nagato a part of Madaras experiment

In fact, Madara was all about experiments. Always using his uchiha and senju powers for experiments and artificial humans.

Madara created zetsu, experimented on Obito, on Nagato, etc.
    This is where Orochimaru became an experiment freak too

I wouldnt be surprised if Madara was behind the bloody mist experiments before he found Obito and later Obito would take over not just as Madara, but Yondaime Mizukage, Yagura where Kisame refers him to that instead of Madara

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012

Nice catch

Status
    This user has no status.

Why would mist nin experiment on someone in Konoha, it makes no sense. Unless Konoha were the ones, doing experiments on her, and that info was leaked to the mist, and thus they wanted to capture her. But then again, something is odd about. I have the feeling Madara was behind, and Obito actually knows this, which is why he started to advert from Madaras plan.

Too young to be a senior TheLastSamurai's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Don't tell me it's too early
    for snow >_>

but then the question rises; why and what for was her body used.....

Status
    Sep 2012
    Sup

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Why would mist nin experiment on someone in Konoha, it makes no sense. Unless Konoha were the ones, doing experiments on her, and that info was leaked to the mist, and thus they wanted to capture her. But then again, something is odd about. I have the feeling Madara was behind, and Obito actually knows this, which is why he started to advert from Madaras plan.
    What I was saying was that Rin being from mist first and then raised in Konoha.