Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Characters you don't like

    This is just a discussion on characters that you dislike in the manga.

    #1 rule. No hating on other members and no cussing or vile/rude statements. If you disregard this rule you will be reported. This is a civilized thread where people discuss their disliked characters in an orderly manner. Nobody is going to listen to you if you insult other members.

    If your here to post a one word answer then this thread isn't for you, post reasons and explain why.

    Remember these are just fictional characters so there is no need to get touchy feely over it.

    Anyway I am going to start this off:

    Obito: Wants "peace" by hacking everyone's brain and overtaking the world. All because he got friendzoned.. like, have a bit of dignity. Also he ruins the Uchiha name and I don't even care for Uchiha's to start off with.

    Kabuto: hate him. Wants to be like Orochimaru when clearly is just a fodder that took his DNA. Thinks he is a genius at everything and is arrogant but fails to live up to this standard which just makes me facepalm. Also he is just... gross

    Hinata: Can't stand her. I like how she inherited Naruto's ninja way and all but every time she is shown in the manga she is always talking about him and how awesome she thinks he is and how she wants to be like him. Obsession much? Didn't like how she jumped out in a stupid attempt to "save" him. It was pretty much her telling him she loves him and committing suicide in the process.. the thought behind it justifies it slightly.

    Anyway this is just my opinion feel free to disagree and tell me if and why you like these characters.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-30-2012 at 12:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Sakura kiba, Tenten must die. and 0 ****s given.
     
         
    Last edited by GenKiDama; 12-30-2012 at 12:51 PM.

  3. #3
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    Sakura Shino, Tenten must die. and 0 ****s given.
    care to give reasons why you dislike them characters?
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    i dislike konohamaru he is just annoying and is just a little naruto wanna be

    iruka just annoys me theres nothing special about him other then the acknowledge naruto part thought it was great when kakashi basically told him to back of because they are his students

    and kabuto never liked him his heads to far up his own ass
     
         

  5. #5
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    care to give reasons why you dislike them characters?
    woops didn't mean shino ment kiba tenten and sakura, reason: Useless.
     
         

  6. #6
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    i dislike konohamaru he is just annoying and is just a little naruto wanna be

    iruka just annoys me theres nothing special about him other then the acknowledge naruto part thought it was great when kakashi basically told him to back of because they are his students

    and kabuto never liked him his heads to far up his own ass
    omg, I forgot about Konahamru. To me he is just a failed clone of Naruto and I don't like how Kishi have him rasengan when it took Minato like a year to perfect it..

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    woops didn't mean shino ment kiba tenten and sakura, reason: Useless.
    Nice argument you got there..

    Like I said, this thread isn't for you
     
         

  7. #7
    ~Team Taka~ UchihaBrothers's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaBrothers is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hanging out with Team Taka.
    Posts
    6,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Born to Die
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Kiba and Danzo
     
         

  8. #8
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    tsunade she thinks shes a high skilla ninja but the reality tell me a diffrent thang and she doenst deserve the title as hokage ,and sakura beein so nooby and useless in my eyes without her medic skills she would totaly be useless
     
         

  9. #9
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by karol the don View Post
    tsunade she thinks shes a high skilla ninja but the reality tell me a diffrent thang and she doenst deserve the title as hokage ,and sakura beein so nooby and useless in my eyes without her medic skills she would totaly be useless
    you don't seem to like medical ninja's

    fair enough if that's your opinion
     
         

  10. #10
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by nath0man View Post
    you don't seem to like medical ninja's

    fair enough if that's your opinion
    well i never liked any healers in animes or games :P
     
         

  11. #11
    Member White Fang18's Avatar
    Status
    White Fang18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Personally I don't like Cell from Dragon Ball Z, the way he absorbs beings is just plain disturbing for me, even more when he absorbed the Androids 17 and 18
     
         

  12. #12
    Creative Ventalus's Avatar
    Status
    Ventalus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whenever you feel for just
    giving up. Remember this, that
    : That is the very moment when
    you can either stay the same,
    or become stronger
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Hinata hater I see. You know if you are ready to love someone, then you better be willing die for that person rofl.

    Anyway:

    Sakura: Keep thinking about an enemy called "Sasuke-kun" and she is more willing to help him than the other alliance. Even after he tried to kill her bleh. Wondering whats in her mind?

    Choji: Keep taking everything way serious, like if someone call him fatty he rush into the enemy and always ending up with he almost died.

    Kabuto : a fegelein wannabe orchimaru lol. Keep underestimate his enemy and later get buttraped rofl.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sasunarufan13's Avatar
    Status
    Sasunarufan13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In my own fantasy world
    Posts
    3,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Sakura: she's very useful as a medic nin (honestly has a future in the medicine area) but her personality annoys me and the way she handled Naruto and Sasuke at times is annoying to me as well. For being one of the main characters, she isn't well developed in my opinion

    Madara: both hate and like the guy. He's irritating with his arrogance but at the same time I can't help but like him as well - love/hate relationship I guess LOL

    Danzo: annoyed me the whole time he was shown talking. Too arrogant for my liking *shrugs*

    Zetsu: eh mainly because he was freaky with the way he was built and such (is he even still alive at this point?)

    Orochimaru: true to his villain status, I dislike the guy. At this point I consider him a bit as a leech who refuses to stay dead (sorry for the Oro fans)
    Eh, I think that's it
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Nice argument you got there..

    Like I said, this thread isn't for you

    when did you say it wasn't.. and like hell I would take suggestions like that from some person on the internet? lol and it wasn't an argument... it was a reason... #fail
    your more than welcome to argue it if you disagree
     
         

  15. #15
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Ventalus View Post
    Hinata hater I see. You know if you are ready to love someone, then you better be willing die for that person rofl.

    Anyway:

    Sakura: Keep thinking about an enemy called "Sasuke-kun" and she is more willing to help him than the other alliance. Even after he tried to kill her bleh. Wondering whats in her mind?

    Choji: Keep taking everything way serious, like if someone call him fatty he rush into the enemy and always ending up with he almost died.

    Kabuto : a fegelein wannabe orchimaru lol. Keep underestimate his enemy and later get buttraped rofl.
    not really a hater. also you don't have any proof for some of the statements you suggested. For example where does it say sakura wants to help sasuke more than the alliance?

    Quote Originally Posted by GenKiDama View Post
    Nice argument you got there..

    Like I said, this thread isn't for you

    when did you say it wasn't.. and like hell I would take suggestions like that from some person on the internet? lol and it wasn't an argument... it was a reason... #fail
    your more than welcome to argue it if you disagree
    calm down there. I was just saying this thread isn't for you, I'm not going to debate with you unless you start giving an explanation.
     
         
    Last edited by Fanta; 12-30-2012 at 01:05 PM.

  16. #16
    Non-Member Arsenicpop's Avatar
    Status
    Arsenicpop is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,025
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Sakura : For being a selfish whiny *****. She ran up and hugged Naruto after he saved the village from Pein, then she punches him in the stomach, when Hinata deserved that hug for sacrificing herself for him. Toyed with this feelings lying "I love you". She attempt's to kill Sasuke, and Naruto has to bail her out, and he gets poisoned by her Kuni. Oh shes beat ONE Zetsu during the war, Ino and Tenten killed more. I know she is a "Medic" but still...
     
         

  17. #17
    Member bankaib4mv's Avatar
    Status
    bankaib4mv is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    I'm Lost
    Posts
    225
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Sasuke- because he lets hus action take the vest if him he doesnt think before he does. i understand what he's been through but theres othrr ways of going about it
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Naruto Ninetails's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Ninetails is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in konoha
    Posts
    1,131
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    SASUKE>>>>>cause of his attitude...
     
         

  19. #19
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    I don't hate any characters, and you don't understand Obito. I dislike followed characters;

    Naruto (annoying)
    Kakashi (tired of him)
    Hinata (I don't stand the *****)
    Tsunade (as Hokage only)
    Etc
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Prometheus Beta's Avatar
    Status
    Prometheus Beta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    604
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Sakura - she epitomizes pretty much everything I could ever dislike in a female regardless of it being fictional or real: penchant for whining, obsessive, temperamental/impulsive, sentimental etc in a word-annoying- if she were a fodder supporting character I wouldnt have minded but to have this as a main character is a waste of panel time imo.

    Karin - its pretty much a Sakura clone
     
         

  21. #21
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    I don't hate any characters, and you don't understand Obito. I dislike followed characters;

    Naruto (annoying)
    Kakashi (tired of him)
    Hinata (I don't stand the *****)
    Tsunade (as Hokage only)
    Etc
    I do understand him

    I just don't like it
     
         

  22. #22
    ★Darth Vader★ Anakin Skywalker's Avatar
    Status
    Anakin Skywalker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    921
    Post Thanks / Like
    Luke is my son?!!!!....I have
    a son !!!!
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    you should add a poll .....

    my choice: sakura
    reason: bcos she is sakura i.e annoying
     
         

  23. #23
    Legend
    Status
    ReZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,255
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Courage is not the absence
    of fear but rather the
    judgment that something else
    is more important than
    fear.”
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    I don't hate any characters, and you don't understand Obito. I dislike followed characters;

    Naruto (annoying)
    Kakashi (tired of him)
    Hinata (I don't stand the *****)
    Tsunade (as Hokage only)
    Etc
    How can you hate a fictional character.You guys need to GTFO and take some time off.And you said he doesn't understand Obito,but you do right?
     
         

  24. #24
    Chaotic Neutral Sir Derp Obito's Avatar
    Status
    Sir Derp Obito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    21,689
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has derp status
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Kabuto coz he's a sniveling nerd with an identity crisis.
     
         

  25. #25
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Characters you don't like

    Quote Originally Posted by ReZ View Post
    How can you hate a fictional character.You guys need to GTFO and take some time off.And you said he doesn't understand Obito,but you do right?
    if that was targeted at me..

    I said "dislike", big difference. Anyone can find a character annoying or just really don't like how they are protrayed.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •