Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi's predicament

I realized that itachi seems to have been betrayed by the village in more ways than i thought. It was not true betrayal that he was forced to kill his clan but why was he put in the bingo book. He is a missing ninja but he was then hated by asuma and the others when he returned, meaning that somehow someone found out about his mission, but not the fact that he was ordered to do it. So not only did they cause him to do the task but them they incriminated him.

is this true or am i missing somthing?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.

Re: Itachi's predicament

You're correct.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He had to be put in the Bingo Book, no one knew about the mission so everyone thought that it was simply a criminal act by Itachi, if they didn't put him in the Bingo Book, it would look very odd. Itachi knew very well that he would end up being labeled as a criminal.

Nobody found out about his mission.

But I do agree the village screwed him over pretty bad...he's a hero, but whenever his name his mentioned, people grimace...that's messed up.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 12-29-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    legendary

Thinking about him makes me feel sad.;-(

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marxist

probably

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Why do you think sasuke wanted to crush the hidden lead for what they did to his brother. They even made sasuke hate itachi's guts.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    I realized that itachi seems to have been betrayed by the village in more ways than i thought. It was not true betrayal that he was forced to kill his clan but why was he put in the bingo book. He is a missing ninja but he was then hated by asuma and the others when he returned, meaning that somehow someone found out about his mission, but not the fact that he was ordered to do it. So not only did they cause him to do the task but them they incriminated him.

is this true or am i missing somthing?
    Agree 100%.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

True but very sad feel sorry for him

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi had to be regarded as a criminal. Nobody was allowed to know about his mission, aside from the ones who were already involved, so it would have been odd if Itachi wasn't put in the bingo book after he killed almost his entire clan for seemingly no reason.
    People would have started asking questions if a murderer wasn't put in the bingo book

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I disagree...

Itachi never had to slaughter his clan. The 3rd hokage never wanted him to, and said there was another way, although by the time he tried to do something... Itachi has already killed his clan.

His clan were nothing more than a group of people who believed because they had power they were "royalty". Itachi himself classed his clan as Arrogant, as far as i'm concerned, they deserved to die.... Itachi took the responsibility in keeping it a secret to protect the village. The only people who knew kept it a secret, as itachi knew that he would have to be the villain.

How did they portray him.. he had a mission that he accepted, end of story.

Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o

Mate that was part of the deal.. he takes all the blame for Danzo's plan and Obito's.

Also, the village never betrayed him.. only Danzo did. He however betrayed the Village itself. There was no saving the village from a war... or etc. He was a simple 13 year old who was presuaded to kill his own clan.. so they won't be a threat to Danzo's power.. the same guy who got the 3rd Hokage killed and also almost let the 5th Hokage die. The whole thing about "countries attacking".. that was the shitiest excuse to defend Danzo with. why? Because Konoha was weakened a lot more when Oro attacked.. yet the other countries didn't do anything? O_o I wonder why. Oh yea maybe cause they just ended the 3rd Great shinobi war and signed a peace treaty.

Itachi was naive... he killed is WHOLE CLAN.. the strongest clan in the leaf...The Leaf villages main military force.
    And during that time Uchiha were citizens of Konoha.... and had every bit of a right to live in it.. However the leaders of Konoha had a different mind set.. (Well only 3 of the 4 leaders).. So he killed a Konoha clan.. aka COMRADES aka killed many friends .. That is betrayal. You do not simply get away with a genocide. ON TOP OF THAT.. He disobeyed the HOKAGE.

(Bottom left panel).. that was the mindset of the leaders of Konoha.. Instead of talking and listening to problems.. they declared the people of Konoha traitors..... reminds me of Stalin.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He had to be put in the Bingo Book, no one knew about the mission so everyone thought that it was simply a criminal act by Itachi, if they didn't put him in the Bingo Book, it would look very odd. Itachi knew very well that he would end up being labeled as a criminal.

Nobody found out about his mission.

But I do agree the village screwed him over pretty bad...he's a hero, but whenever his name his mentioned, people grimace...that's messed up.
    Why couldnt they have said it was a hunter nin, that they didnt know, or someone who was from an unknown village