Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    A lot of you may doubt this and may even shun the idea, but I think that it may be possible. This is an assumption, however please try to keep an open mind.


    First I’d like to make a reference to the first battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end. As you all know both Naruto and Sasuke were beating each other at one point in the fight, and they were never actually fighting with equal power until Sasuke went into curse mark and Naruto went into 1 tail. This is how it went.

    2 Tomoe Sasuke>Naruto

    Naruto with Kyuubi Chakra>2 Tomoe Sasuke

    3 Tomoe Sasuke> Naruto with Kyuubi Chakra

    Naruto 1 Tail=Curse Mark Sasuke

    I apologize for the crappy explanation, but I can’t think of a simpler way to word it.

    What I’m trying to say is that Naruto and Sasuke aren’t actually equal in strength until they’re at their max power.

    This would mean that:
    Base Sasuke > Base Naruto. Which is true.( Shown in the beginning of Shippuden, and one technique is not going to change that)

    SM Naruto >Base Sasuke.

    MS Sasuke ( by MS I mean only his original MS abilities since he now has EMS)> SM Naruto.
    This one is somewhat controversial, but I honestly can’t see how SM Naruto would beat MS Sasuke. He can’t dodge Amaterasu because of his lack of speed. He is limited in clones and cannot touch Sasuke, because of susanoo and Enton. He’d also probably lose a taijutsu fight with susanoo. Sasuke was also shown to be able to go toe to toe with the 4th raikage who is Stronger than SM naruto seeing as he is almost a copy of KCM Naruto who is stronger than SM.

    KCM > MS Sasuke
    KCM is almost like raikage only a little weaker and faster. He’s above Sasuke because he can make clones. I’d also like to not that Sasuke may be able to better read Naruto’s movements now because of his encounter with A. Just like he was able to read bee’s movements in cloak mode thanks to his fight with Naruto at the V.O.T.E.

    EMS Sasuke = BM Naruto
    Again a lot of you may disagree, but please try and keep an open mind.
    Bm Naruto is the exact same as KCM, the only difference would be his ability to go Bijuu Mode as his name suggests.

    ( Again this is an assumption)
    Now Sasuke has basically the same techniques from what we have seen so it would be similar to KCM and BM.
    This should mean that Sasuke would have Perfect Susanoo if they were to be equal. It would also make sense that he would have it since it would be the only thing that he would have to hurt BM. Moreover it would explain why Kishi didn’t show us its true power with Madara, so that we would see it fighting for the first time with Sasuke.
    In addition it could also explain why Naruto’s BM would have a time limit seeing as it would probably cause great strain to Sasuke.

    Kishi might have even forshadowed what Sasuke’s PS will look like in this scan.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-319-5/n...apter-314.html
    ( sorry for not knowing how to post the page, but could someone please explain how to do it?)
    If you look closely the one on the left greatly resembles Madara’s PS. From its long nose to the wings on it’s back as well as the diamond on its forehead.
    The one on the right could be Sasuke’s Susanoo and it would make sense because of its beak which Sasuke’s current susanoo happens to have.

    Giving Sasuke another power up also wouldn’t make sense since we don’t even know what EMS could do. Rinnegan wouldn’t be original and would ruin Sasuke’s Uchiha pride since he’d have to be part Senju.


    So yeah guys/gals this is why I think that EMS Sasuke is = to BM Naruto.

    Please share your thoughts and keep it friendly.

    I had to repost this because the first was deleted.For some reason?
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    地獄
    Posts
    20,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    Que rico...
     



    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    If it was deleted you should not post it again. It was probably posted in the wrong section :y
     
         

  3. #3
    Kamui Master killerman82's Avatar
    Status
    killerman82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    A Nightmare
    Posts
    798
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Hasn't this thread been posted already?
     
         

  4. #4
    Fluffy Man Codawg's Avatar
    Status
    Codawg is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Don't blink. They'll get you if you do
    Posts
    930
    Post Thanks / Like
    *om nom nom* MY RAMEN!!!!
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    I was wondering why this appeared again lol. For me, it's a lil too early to tell just how even they are, without seeing Sasuke in action right now. Hopefully we'll find out soon v_v
     
         

  5. #5
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    unless he gets perfect susano'o I don't see how this could be true
     
         

  6. #6
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    If it was deleted you should not post it again. It was probably posted in the wrong section :y
    Really... well then. My bad.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    you were so close.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    M I guess
     
         

  8. #8
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    judging from the title alone without reading the OP: sasuke and naruto are different beings , they cannot be the same
     
         

  9. #9
    Django's Avatar
    Status
    Django is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    16,859
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Troll ! You need to get slaped. Everyone knows BM Naruto > Sasuke. ( including Sasuke fanboys )
     
         

  10. #10
    Buddha tamikasy's Avatar
    Status
    tamikasy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    does it matter?
     
         

  11. #11
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    judging from the title alone without reading the OP: sasuke and naruto are different beings , they cannot be the same
    Haha... made me laugh a little.
     
         

  12. #12
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    Haha... made me laugh a little.
     
         

  13. #13
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Posts
    9,405
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    EMS sasuke> BM Naruto

    Naruto has never beaten sasuke in the entire series

    Come at me
    what can sasuke do against a close range bijuudama? try it , dont say susanoo he needs the yata mirror and he hasnt got it , that alone is proof you are wrong
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,843
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Sasuke needs another power up to match BM Naruto, or they need to show the full extent of his EMS, which ever one fits the bill.
     
         

  15. #15
    Member Naruto The Coming Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto The Coming Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Springfield Massachusetts
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeorge View Post
    A lot of you may doubt this and may even shun the idea, but I think that it may be possible. This is an assumption, however please try to keep an open mind.


    First I’d like to make a reference to the first battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end. As you all know both Naruto and Sasuke were beating each other at one point in the fight, and they were never actually fighting with equal power until Sasuke went into curse mark and Naruto went into 1 tail. This is how it went.

    2 Tomoe Sasuke>Naruto

    Naruto with Kyuubi Chakra>2 Tomoe Sasuke

    3 Tomoe Sasuke> Naruto with Kyuubi Chakra

    Naruto 1 Tail=Curse Mark Sasuke

    I apologize for the crappy explanation, but I can’t think of a simpler way to word it.

    What I’m trying to say is that Naruto and Sasuke aren’t actually equal in strength until they’re at their max power.

    This would mean that:
    Base Sasuke > Base Naruto. Which is true.( Shown in the beginning of Shippuden, and one technique is not going to change that)

    SM Naruto >Base Sasuke.

    MS Sasuke ( by MS I mean only his original MS abilities since he now has EMS)> SM Naruto.
    This one is somewhat controversial, but I honestly can’t see how SM Naruto would beat MS Sasuke. He can’t dodge Amaterasu because of his lack of speed. He is limited in clones and cannot touch Sasuke, because of susanoo and Enton. He’d also probably lose a taijutsu fight with susanoo. Sasuke was also shown to be able to go toe to toe with the 4th raikage who is Stronger than SM naruto seeing as he is almost a copy of KCM Naruto who is stronger than SM.

    KCM > MS Sasuke
    KCM is almost like raikage only a little weaker and faster. He’s above Sasuke because he can make clones. I’d also like to not that Sasuke may be able to better read Naruto’s movements now because of his encounter with A. Just like he was able to read bee’s movements in cloak mode thanks to his fight with Naruto at the V.O.T.E.

    EMS Sasuke = BM Naruto
    Again a lot of you may disagree, but please try and keep an open mind.
    Bm Naruto is the exact same as KCM, the only difference would be his ability to go Bijuu Mode as his name suggests.

    ( Again this is an assumption)
    Now Sasuke has basically the same techniques from what we have seen so it would be similar to KCM and BM.
    This should mean that Sasuke would have Perfect Susanoo if they were to be equal. It would also make sense that he would have it since it would be the only thing that he would have to hurt BM. Moreover it would explain why Kishi didn’t show us its true power with Madara, so that we would see it fighting for the first time with Sasuke.
    In addition it could also explain why Naruto’s BM would have a time limit seeing as it would probably cause great strain to Sasuke.

    Kishi might have even forshadowed what Sasuke’s PS will look like in this scan.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-319-5/n...apter-314.html
    ( sorry for not knowing how to post the page, but could someone please explain how to do it?)
    If you look closely the one on the left greatly resembles Madara’s PS. From its long nose to the wings on it’s back as well as the diamond on its forehead.
    The one on the right could be Sasuke’s Susanoo and it would make sense because of its beak which Sasuke’s current susanoo happens to have.

    Giving Sasuke another power up also wouldn’t make sense since we don’t even know what EMS could do. Rinnegan wouldn’t be original and would ruin Sasuke’s Uchiha pride since he’d have to be part Senju.


    So yeah guys/gals this is why I think that EMS Sasuke is = to BM Naruto.

    Please share your thoughts and keep it friendly.

    I had to repost this because the first was deleted.For some reason?
    Wrong.

    Sm naruto>Ms sasuke.
    Bm Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMS sasuke
    Kcm naruto> Ems sasuke

    The difference in BM and KCM is drastic.
    The increase in everything is huge.
    The power of the ninetails beside him is even stronger than perfect susano'o.
    sasuke does not have perfect susano'o.
    even if he did, the ninetails is still stronger.
    What do you mean taijutsu with susano'o?
    first naruto can sense chakra around him in sage mode, his speed is INCREDIBLY FAST
    in sage mode and his power too.
    Three Giant toads , Gamabunta and the other two can easily stop sasuke's susano'o.
    Naruto in Sm mode owns sasuke's taijutsu. Sm mode isn't weak, KCM is fast and strong.
    Bm mode is overkill.




    I beg to differ.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    I think they're equal as of now also but I have a different way of looking at it
    And I think that naruto and sasuke have one more power up
     
         

  17. #17
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    For a 2nd time- yep, I'm curious more about the scroll.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    I'm dead serious..... no, but yeah i did laugh a little.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member Naruto The Coming Hokage's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto The Coming Hokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Springfield Massachusetts
    Posts
    112
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    EMS sasuke> BM Naruto

    Naruto has never beaten sasuke in the entire series

    Come at me


    Im coming at you alright.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member 9tailsJinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    9tailsJinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    in reality
    Posts
    2,159
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Actually, the one on the right kinda looks like a frog.. But I could be wrong. I think if Sasuke gets PS then they will be equal. Also, Sasuke used CM from the start of their fight at the valley of the end. He went CM 2 when he fought 1 tail Naruto. With Normal 2 tomoe, he wouldn't of been that strong.
    you've got a point, so I'll give u + rep
     
         

  21. #21
    Academy Student Largephone's Avatar
    Status
    Largephone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Amaterasu hits Naruto => Sasuke wins
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member EpicBoss HD's Avatar
    Status
    EpicBoss HD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Pool of liquor.
    Posts
    4,505
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Well, i guess for now :/
     
         

  23. #23
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Largephone View Post
    Amaterasu hits Naruto => Sasuke wins
    he can doge it..
     
         

  24. #24
    Member TheGeorge's Avatar
    Status
    TheGeorge is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto The Coming Hokage View Post
    Wrong.

    Sm naruto>Ms sasuke.
    Bm Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMS sasuke
    Kcm naruto> Ems sasuke

    The difference in BM and KCM is drastic.
    The increase in everything is huge.
    The power of the ninetails beside him is even stronger than perfect susano'o.
    sasuke does not have perfect susano'o.
    even if he did, the ninetails is still stronger.
    What do you mean taijutsu with susano'o?
    first naruto can sense chakra around him in sage mode, his speed is INCREDIBLY FAST
    in sage mode and his power too.
    Three Giant toads , Gamabunta and the other two can easily stop sasuke's susano'o.
    Naruto in Sm mode owns sasuke's taijutsu. Sm mode isn't weak, KCM is fast and strong.
    Bm mode is overkill.




    I beg to differ.
    MS Sasuke was able to go toe to toe with the Raikage who has almost the exact same powers as KCM.

    The only difference is Bijuu mode, and if Sasuke gets PS(which he probably will) he'll have practically equal power.

    How do you know that the Kyuubi is stronger, we have never seen them fight.

    I mean he'd have to fight with susanoo. Kind of how Sasuke's susanoo was punching Danzo.

    I never said SM wasn't fast I said it wasn't fast enough, and it isn't Raikage barely dodged.

    He could summon the toads, but why would he? They'd be burned by Amaterasu.

    I never said Sasuke would win SM in taijustsu I said his susanoo would.

    Never said SM was weak.
     
         

  25. #25
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    f!cking your mom
    Posts
    6,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: EMS Sasuke=BM Naruto?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto The Coming Hokage View Post
    Wrong.

    Sm naruto>Ms sasuke.
    Bm Naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EMS sasuke
    Kcm naruto> Ems sasuke

    The difference in BM and KCM is drastic.
    The increase in everything is huge.
    The power of the ninetails beside him is even stronger than perfect susano'o.
    sasuke does not have perfect susano'o.
    even if he did, the ninetails is still stronger.
    What do you mean taijutsu with susano'o?
    first naruto can sense chakra around him in sage mode, his speed is INCREDIBLY FAST
    in sage mode and his power too.
    Three Giant toads , Gamabunta and the other two can easily stop sasuke's susano'o.
    Naruto in Sm mode owns sasuke's taijutsu. Sm mode isn't weak, KCM is fast and strong.
    Bm mode is overkill.




    I beg to differ.
    are u rtarded that was bee and the nines power :sy:
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •