Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

tobi and akatsuki ????

is it me or all the members in akatsuki don't think that tobi is strong... enough even do he is madara... before itachis die and tobi announce that he was madara and leader of the group .... every member though that he was the weakest even zetsu and pain ... i confuse cuz when deidara kill himself zetsu though that tobi die in the blast .... later on pein said the tobi was easy to replace he said this in front of itachy zetsu and kisame and the only one that did not know that tobi was madara was kisame and after itachi die he tells kisame that he was madara..... after pain said this they show pein following tobi order soo who they were trying to hide the true identity from kisame ........zetsu even after that when looking for tobi body ...

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: tobi and akatsuki ????

Quote Originally Posted by fmcande View Post
    is it me or all the members in akatsuki don't think that tobi is strong... enough even do he is madara... before itachis die and tobi announce that he was madara and leader of the group .... every member though that he was the weakest even zetsu and pain ... i confuse cuz when deidara kill himself zetsu though that tobi die in the blast .... later on pein said the tobi was easy to replace he said this in front of itachy zetsu and kisame and the only one that did not know that tobi was madara was kisame and after itachi die he tells kisame that he was madara..... after pain said this they show pein following tobi order soo who they were trying to hide the true identity from kisame ........zetsu even after that when looking for tobi body ...
    doesn't play nice with others

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-09-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: can't play nice with others

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    doesn't play nice with others
    thank u .........

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-09-2009 at 01:04 AM.

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thank u .........
    I guess I would be happy too if I was ignorant. your entire post goes off in tangents and what's the point of your post anyways?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Gramur iz instuh ween on teh inturnetz mang dint u no mah niguh!?!?!?!

Status
    May 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by sakum0n0leonmccash View Post
    I guess I would be happy too if I was ignorant. your entire post goes off in tangents and what's the point of your post anyways?
    no u got me wrong thank u for the rep .... if u don't get the topic of the thread don't waste u time in my thread ps

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-09-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: can't play nice with others

Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

no u got me wrong thakx for the rep if u don't get the topic of the thread don't waste u time in my thread ps
    sorry I don't know how to play nice with others

Last edited by Ragnaroc; 09-09-2009 at 01:01 AM.

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Work some more on your grammar, kid. My eyes started to bleed after about 3-4 lines of your post.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think that the part with zetsu is a mistake, or kishi wanted to mislead the readers. pain says that to mislead kisame, because he wasnt ordered to reveal his boss' true identity, and to let itachi think that madara still will do nothing himself.