Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    -
    Title says it.

    Yamato: Show yourself! :mugi:

    - Rei's R&R
    - Customs: CJ only allowed.
    - Killing - If you want.
    - Stealing - no
    - Plain Grassy field with no water source, and just for your info the weather is sunny.
    - Yamato Bio
    - Post your Bio and I'll Make the first move.
    - Speaking doesn't affect time-frame
     
         

  2. #2
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Why do you want to fight a moderator?
    I mean being able to check CJ and stuff doesn't by default make you an amazing RPer, they have jobs to do and they do them, heck don't get me wrong a lot of them are good RPers, but some don't even like to RP battle much.
    Why not challenge a sensei instead, you know they all can battle and probably will teach you something while doing so.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Why do you want to fight a moderator?
    I mean being able to check CJ and stuff doesn't by default make you an amazing RPer, they have jobs to do and they do them, heck don't get me wrong a lot of them are good RPers, but some don't even like to RP battle much.
    Why not challenge a sensei instead, you know they all can battle and probably will teach you something while doing so.
     
         

  4. #4
    GLOBAL-A/DMINISTRATOR+ ekichi onizuka's Avatar
    Status
    ekichi onizuka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Administrator>ME>MODS
     

    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    you have ballz kozo lets do this :scorps:
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Awkward Linguist's Avatar
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14,635
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Quote Originally Posted by ekichi onizuka View Post
    you have ballz kozo lets do this :scorps:
     
         

  6. #6
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    @Rexii, being a RP moderator means you are one of the best RPers out there, you have a lot of battle checking and grading to do, CJs also require knowledge and experience, most RP mods have been senseis at first, what you are saying might be true to sensei, as it's not a requirement for a sensei to be able to RP that good, but for a RP mod it's mandatory, i'm not speaking for myself i'm just giving the general idea lol.

    OCC: Sasuke Uchiha bio if you wanna go, but i won't hold back >_>
     
         

  7. #7
    Azráel's Avatar
    Status
    Azráel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Netherworld
    Posts
    6,801
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    @Rexii, being a RP moderator means you are one of the best RPers out there, you have a lot of battle checking and grading to do, CJs also require knowledge and experience, most RP mods have been senseis at first, what you are saying might be true to sensei, as it's not a requirement for a sensei to be able to RP that good, but for a RP mod it's mandatory, i'm not speaking for myself i'm just giving the general idea lol.

    OCC: Sasuke Uchiha bio if you wanna go, but i won't hold back >_>
    N I never get to fight you >_>

    -ends spam-
     
         

  8. #8
    ReXii's Avatar
    Status
    ReXii is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Up.
    Posts
    13,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    My juice was to diluted, so i
    sent it to a concentration
    camp.
     



    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dānte View Post
    @Rexii, being a RP moderator means you are one of the best RPers out there, you have a lot of battle checking and grading to do, CJs also require knowledge and experience, most RP mods have been senseis at first, what you are saying might be true to sensei, as it's not a requirement for a sensei to be able to RP that good, but for a RP mod it's mandatory, i'm not speaking for myself i'm just giving the general idea lol.

    OCC: Sasuke Uchiha bio if you wanna go, but i won't hold back >_>
    Oh a RP moderator sure, but he said "A moderator" like the generalisation, you know people like vision and wesobi and stuff, who are not RPG mods, just normal section mods.
     
         

  9. #9
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: *tries out my luck* I challenge a Moderator to a Spar!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash07 View Post
    N I never get to fight you >_>

    -ends spam-
    Ya we did when i had Kakashi, never faught you one on one yes, it was always a 1 vs 2 o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXii View Post
    Oh a RP moderator sure, but he said "A moderator" like the generalisation, you know people like vision and wesobi and stuff, who are not RPG mods, just normal section mods.
    thought you meant ALL mods, nevermind xD


    No more spam!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •