Status
    Dec 2012
    Malaysian Pride!

Its impossible for Naruto...

As we all aware, the 6PS uses a rinnegan in order to subdued the Juubi, and AT LEAST that 6PS having one of the other 2 doujutsu whether should it be Byakugan or Sharingan. The story tells us, the rinnegan is a form of eye which evolves from sharingan and hardly any evidence from byakugan although the theory remains that way.

How will naruto defeated that beast with no doujutsu, or rather having Kakashi or Hinata alongside him will benefit none as they cannot wield any more power beyond what they have right now? But in my wildest imagination, Hinata and Kakashi would donate their precious byakugan and sharingan to naruto, in a very ultimate time of speed IF naruto were to awaken such power.

Other than that matter, it is MUCH MUCH IMPOSSIBLE due to the SO6P even have to use doujutsu to tame that mighty beast. Any idea?

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Come And Join My Pain

Re: Its impossible for Naruto...

I would like if naruto gets doujutsu

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

i dont believe the sage had rinnegan until he became the jinchuuriki of the juubi it makes more sense that he was strong in sealing and im not saying he is uzumaki or anything but it makes more sense he gained the rinnegan from the juubi instead of being born with it
    and naruto have any dojutsu would be a bad move as why does the eyes have to be the strongest thing. in the end naruto has the special chakras well sasuke can have the special eyes
    and naruto may not solo the juubi as if he did so then sasuke shouldn't be much of a threat its going to take the allied shinobi and they will have to seal in some way as it can just be reborn

Status
    Dec 2011
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!

Quote Originally Posted by AirWind View Post
    As we all aware, the 6PS uses a rinnegan in order to subdued the Juubi, and AT LEAST that 6PS having one of the other 2 doujutsu whether should it be Byakugan or Sharingan. The story tells us, the rinnegan is a form of eye which evolves from sharingan and hardly any evidence from byakugan although the theory remains that way.

How will naruto defeated that beast with no doujutsu, or rather having Kakashi or Hinata alongside him will benefit none as they cannot wield any more power beyond what they have right now? But in my wildest imagination, Hinata and Kakashi would donate their precious byakugan and sharingan to naruto, in a very ultimate time of speed IF naruto were to awaken such power.

Other than that matter, it is MUCH MUCH IMPOSSIBLE due to the SO6P even have to use doujutsu to tame that mighty beast. Any idea?
    i have a thread on this:

As we know Neji sadly passed away, but Naruto is now inspired to win and we could say "pumped".
    Bee already tried to shoot a Bijuudama inside of the juubi which couldnt even destroy it from the inside out!
    Therefore from what i can gather i believe that Naruto will have to split the Juubi, his job will be easier than Rikudo Sennin because as of now the juubi probably isnt in its complete state/most powerful state.

And since Naruto knows the names of all the Bijuu and nobody else does:

Being the only Human to know these names may hint that he will be able to communicate with the Bijuu due to plot no jutsu like how he met minato, because Son Goku gave Naruto something and we still dont know what it is

and i am led to believe that the Rikudo Sennin left some of his spiritual energy within all the Bijuu,and the more energy within a Bijuu then the more tails they have as a result , which could explain why Naruto's BM is totally different to every other BM, the symbols on him or his Kurama chakra cloak resemble the Rikudo Sennins silhouettes

here is Narutos Bijuu modethe following picture is all the Jinchuuriki paths Tobi
    Obito
    uses at the start of the fight between Naruto+Bee vs him
    and finally this is the Rikudo Sennins silhouette, notice all the seal like patterns and tomoe which are shared between naruto and him

Now i believe that in a time of great distress(pretty much right now as of the manga) Naruto will be able to talk to the sage and probably recieve temporary powers like the ability to use a certain jutsu:Banbutsu Sōzō(The Creation of All Things), the sage used this jutsu to split the Juubi, and naruto will possibly do the same thing(not as well because without the rinnegan it will be pretty pathetic,and if naruto got all the sages power it will be a step too far and probably a huge off-put to most people who currently read the manga)and then the Juubi will probably revert back to the Gedo Mazo with all the Bijuu released either in the same place;or sent around the ninja world.

And thus the Juubi is defeated , And Naruto (along with the world, by this point the kages may have returned bar 1(tsunade) :D ) can take on Madara and Tobi
    Obito
    and with Kurama gathering Nature Energy which could result in BMSM Naruto
    And thus Naruto is strong enough to take on and seal Edo Madara and save the World.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I want to name my wifi taylor
    swift so I can say we have a
    connection.

Maybe you are right

Status
    Aug 2011
    Illusions & Nightmares

i think sage had rinnegan even before he was jinchuriki.. i can't see a normal dude who is a priest goes fight 10tails a creature what can destroy a nation whit spitting on it. just c'mon " im your opponent now 10tails *swings priest staff* 10tails * oh, well..wth, let's do it* and uses tbb and he would be history.. sahe had something special.. and that is.. the legendary rinnegan.. amen.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Well he was the first one who found the true chakra. Maybe Juubi did not know how to form TTB then because he never knew about the true chakra? This would give Rikudou Sennin a great advanced. Also that Juubi would not understand how to counter his abilities because they are unlikely all others ninjutsus.

EDIT:
    But I got a theory from a person that says. To get the Rinnegan you need both Uchicha and Senju DNA. And Uchicha is actually a part from the Juubi. With would make sense. So we can say that Rikudou Sennin were the Senju part and Juubi were the Uchicha part with would create the Rinnegan. Because his two sons got 2 different parts. Seems like one got more of Juubi and the other one got more from his own dad.

Last edited by Ventalus; 12-31-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Hey how can uchiha become the part of juubi??? I truly disagree... Truly...