Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

If it wasn't for Hinata...

Ok, allot of you Hinata Haters/Sakura fans keep asking WHY Hinata is better.
    Here is the cold hard FACTS not opinions. Not about Hinata's Tits, or about how annoying Sakura is.

If it wasn't for Hinata, Naruto would have not been able to beat Pein. Why is this you ask?
    - Naruto went berserk when he thought Hinata gave her life to try and save him.
    - After the fight with might I say crappy and lazy animation, he was forced to go into 9-tails form, thus causing him to finally meet his father Minato.
    - That Little pep talk gave Naruto the will and the drive to keep fighting, and also caused one of his Clones that was gathering Nature Chakra to poof, allowing Naruto to enter Sage Mode.
    - If it wasn't for any of that Naruto would have lost, The Leaf would have remained pretty much dead, and the story as we know it would have ended.

Status
    Nov 2012
    i prefer lesser than or equal
    to, but for better or for
    worse, you know where to find
    me. -doki doki-

Re: If it wasn't for Hinata...

Did he have a clone left over? I thought he just instantly went sage mode.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.

To be fair. I think team gai arriving would have been enough to deal with Deva path. Also Danzo wouldn't allow naruto to be captured.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I agree 100% with you...

The Clown Who Is A Samurai SamuraiClownSenju's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Most definitely would have gotten captured if Pein didn't "Kill" Hinata in front of him.

Legendary Sannin Resurrected Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with you.

Status
    Jan 2013
    i'm the one. who hold the
    deathnote.

TS
    have you think that if minato didn't came out..all konoha would be gone??
    naruto entering the nine tails mode..
    with nine tails out..
    he'll kill everyone..no matter that's a friends of foe..
    he'll kill them all..
    she's a nuisance..not a assistance..that's the fact also those people ignored and keep bashing sakura just because of this i know..
    i've been reading this NB for a long long time now..so i know.
    no offending intense.

Status
    Jan 2013
    i'm the one. who hold the
    deathnote.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    To be fair. I think team gai arriving would have been enough to deal with Deva path. Also Danzo wouldn't allow naruto to be captured.
    also this.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

For a minor character...Hinata has had several moments that aided Naruto which is honestly a feat in its own (for a minor character)

First Exam for the Chunin Exams....Naruto is freaking out, and then Hinata offers to help him...he initially is sceptical...but she says this, "I don't want you to disappear here." It bolsters Naruto's confidence to not back down...he of course, cooly says he is simply too cool to cheat

Second, before Naruto vs Neji....Naruto is absolutely depressed and can think of nothing but defeat against Neji...Hinata tells him that she thinks he is strong because "he is a proud failure. Because even though he falls, he has the strength and courage to stand back up...and that is true strength" Once again it bolsters his resolve to fight.

Third, Last chapter. Naruto is crushed and broken, but through her words Hinata once again rekindles his Will of Fire to never back down.

There are 3 instances in which Hinata has picked Naruto up from the brink of despair....

Then you go and include the fact she has Saved him twice in canon situations: Indirectly against Pain. And a second time when she blows away the Mokuton spike about to hit him after he uses sage mode....It would have technically been three as she would've taken the spikes, but Neji saved her.

If you include the anime, then she also saved him against the Bee users in the Bikouchu arc, and she almost died saving him from the Magnet release user in the filler arc with the Princess acting as a merchant.

For a MINOR character...that is a pretty good track record of helping Naruto out...without her, things could be very different.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    For a minor character...Hinata has had several moments that aided Naruto which is honestly a feat in its own (for a minor character)

First Exam for the Chunin Exams....Naruto is freaking out, and then Hinata offers to help him...he initially is sceptical...but she says this, "I don't want you to disappear here." It bolsters Naruto's confidence to not back down...he of course, cooly says he is simply too cool to cheat

Second, before Naruto vs Neji....Naruto is absolutely depressed and can think of nothing but defeat against Neji...Hinata tells him that she thinks he is strong because "he is a proud failure. Because even though he falls, he has the strength and courage to stand back up...and that is true strength" Once again it bolsters his resolve to fight.

Third, Last chapter. Naruto is crushed and broken, but through her words Hinata once again rekindles his Will of Fire to never back down.

There are 3 instances in which Hinata has picked Naruto up from the brink of despair....

Then you go and include the fact she has Saved him twice in canon situations: Indirectly against Pain. And a second time when she blows away the Mokuton spike about to hit him after he uses sage mode....It would have technically been three as she would've taken the spikes, but Neji saved her.

If you include the anime, then she also saved him against the Bee users in the Bikouchu arc, and she almost died saving him from the Magnet release user in the filler arc with the Princess acting as a merchant.

For a MINOR character...that is a pretty good track record of helping Naruto out...without her, things could be very different.
    Exactly!

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSyren View Post
    Did he have a clone left over? I thought he just instantly went sage mode.

Yeah he had one clone left over, thats why Pa died, he was trying to use the reverse summon scroll on Naruto's last clone. But 9tail mode forced him out of focus with it, and it poofed, directing all Narture Charkra to the original Naruto.

Last edited by Arsenicpop; 01-09-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post

Hmmm valid point. BUT they wouldn't have known how to reverse track Nagato's chakra to find him. And That was the only reason why every one got resurrected in the end after Naruto talked to Nagato.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

What no witty comebacks now? lol jk.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenicpop View Post
    What no witty comebacks now? lol jk.
    here is one.......minus the wit.

Plot no jutsu......Kishi needed a way to get naruto into Kyuubi mode so they could reveal his father.

Hinata hadn't been seen for like 1000000000000000000 chapters so he through her down there since she cared for Naruto......also because she was the only one out of all his friends that could see what was happening down in that hole.

Status
    Jul 2012
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Quote Originally Posted by somniferous View Post
    here is one.......minus the wit.

Plot no jutsu......Kishi needed a way to get naruto into Kyuubi mode so they could reveal his father.

Hinata hadn't been seen for like 1000000000000000000 chapters so he through her down there since she cared for Naruto......also because she was the only one out of all his friends that could see what was happening down in that hole.
    To be fair Sakura was standing right by a Hyuga, and Katsuyu was attatched to Naruto so clearly Katsuyu should have known and then spread that out. Kiba should have been able to smell that it was just Naruto and Pain as well as the Blood from Naruto.

Let's not discredit people's actions.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

To be fair Sakura was standing right by a Hyuga, and Katsuyu was attatched to Naruto so clearly Katsuyu should have known and then spread that out. Kiba should have been able to smell that it was just Naruto and Pain as well as the Blood from Naruto.

Im not, what Hinata did was very brave.....but Katsuyu never mentioned Naruto being rendered incapacitated by pain. The other hyuuga were just being incompetent

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

^ This. Sakura was being, well, Sakura. Standing around with a face. Like always.

Banned
    Status
    Not studying i am free

Hinata will always save naruto no doubt about this but by what your saying naruto might have ended in that arc if hinata didnt save him. same goes for sakura naruto and sasuke would have been dead if she didnt save them same for lee team 10 naruto would end in that arc if sasuke and naruto died so sakura is not useless she did save naruto 4 times and saved sasuke 2 times you cant blame her for the pein arc she was buzy naruto said he will do it alone she didnt know pein stapped him hinata did

And in the latest chapter we see the hyuga guy telling them whats hapening thats mean sakura didnt know or see naruto she was doing her jop by being a medic hinata was near to him again could see whats hapening and do something

Kishi give some hinata shining moment and you then blame sakura for not helping thats stupid list me everything useful hinata ever did and i will put a list of sakura then see who has more

I am not bashing hinata though

Last edited by fayeon; 01-09-2013 at 08:00 AM.