Page 11 of 18 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
Results 251 to 275 of 435
  1. #251
    Senior Member Bluedevil's Avatar
    Status
    Bluedevil is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    This is just my thoughts but Obito had to be wary of Itachi. His genjitsu/knowledge would have presented a problem if he were to turn. If Obito used someone in Akastki to kill Itachi like kisame or pain they would have no chance to break out of a minor genjitsu or Tsukuyomi. If Obito had attacked him out right he had that crow and the Izanami to escape/ kill Obito. Not to mention that he knew where the Gedo-statue was and the ritual for sealing, hell possibly even that you could synch with it utilizing the Sharingan (which would have been the biggest problem)
    Itachi had to afraid of facing Obito(Madara) because of his legacy. He was so sure that Obito was him that he utilized the Amaterasu to defeat him when sasuke was left alone because the legend made no mention that Madara had any counter to that ability.
     
         

  2. #252
    Banned
    Status
    lol99 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,845
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    He already met the most terrifying force in the Naruto, Madara Uchiha, so why would he be afraid of someone like Itachi?
    this last point is pure win
     
         

  3. #253
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Obito feared Itachi above all others. If Itachi had found out his identity their plans would be ruined. Not only that Itachi possesses the most powerful Tsukuyomi known to the clan not even Madara has been shone to possesses it at that level. Now I'm not saying Madara was weaker than Itachi (well the old man was IMO) but Itachi was one hell of a threat and I suspect either Danzo or Obito poisoned him and that is why he died of that disease (Sai's "brother" died of something similar if I'm not mistaken).
    Obito=*****; Itachi=Boss, need we say more.
     
         

  4. #254
    Member DeViliShChild's Avatar
    Status
    DeViliShChild is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Obito was scared of Itachi.

    Just like Aizen was afraid of genryusai yamamoto. Doesn't mean he wasn't able to bypass that fear,
     
         

  5. #255
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by itachi uchiha1 View Post
    i think u should change the name of the thread to Itachi vs Obito
    right?

    This isn't a vs thread.

    Not being afraid someone doesn't mean they can win against them. That's a completely different topic than what I'm trying to point out.....which is simply, Obito didn't fear Itachi.
     
         

  6. #256
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Why are people still arguing that Obito was scared of itachi and also why are people trying to twist this and state that its itachi who was scared of obito.

    Obito at the time he met itachi was roughly 19, whilst itachi was 12. If he didn't have such respect for a 12 year old he would laugh in itachi's face. How many people would strike a deal with a 12 year old. Similarly itachi had respect for this person and agreed with the deal, the difference between the respect itachi had for obito is different from the respect obito had for itachi. Obito obviously knew who itachi was and still respected his powers enough to agree on the deal and honour it. Itachi had enough respect for obito to also honour his part, however itachi doesn't respect obito, nor was he in fear of him. Simple really, itachi doesn't even know of obito who supposedly died when itachi was 4. He wasn't a noticeable member of the uchiha clan to be remembered so its quiet clear that itachi didn't know him. Itachi however respected madara and its this identity that obito had taken on and its this very identity that has allowed to achieve what he had.

    To put it simple, itachi 'respected' obito due to the name he had undertaken and NOT because of Obito himself because he knew nothing of this uchiha. This name, madara is what has allowed him to achieve what he has and at the same time, this name has also protected him more ways than you know. If Itachi knew that the masked man who called himself madara was actually obito, his stance would possibly have changed
    exactly!

    They both respected each other, yet they were both weary and not trustful of one another.

    But neither of them was just flat out scared as so many others like to put it.
     
         

  7. #257
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by obito777 View Post
    Oh please, itachi is fodder compared to obito, kamui solo's all the way.
    are you kidding me? If obito fights itachi that's not how he could win. Plus Itachi's Izanami counters his Izanagi
     
         

  8. #258
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    are you kidding me? If obito fights itachi that's not how he could win. Plus Itachi's Izanami counters his Izanagi
    That doesn't mean Obito would use Izanagi or that Itachi would even be able to pull off Izanami. He was only able to pull it off against Kabuto because he was an edo and regenerated after he got fatally wounded. It's a lot harder to do it when he's alive, especially against Obito,

    Obito was taught the Uchiha Kinjutsu, meaning Izanagi, Izanami, and everything else. Izanami isn't a secret tech, the Uchiha clan know the tech since it was specifically made to counter Izanagi as punishment. Where do you think Itachi learned Izanami in the first place?

    Not to mention Obito would most likely know how to get out of it.

    Izanami isn't a 1 hit win.
     
         

  9. #259
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    yeah that's why he never .. went to get sauske until itachi died .....

    Lord itachi > fodder obito = shit
     
         

  10. #260
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    yeah that's why he never .. went to get sauske until itachi died .....

    Lord itachi > fodder obito = shit
    Or he could be honoring their agreement because he's a man of his word?

    Getting Sasuke and attacking Konoha isn't priority. He could've attacked Konoha again after Minato died anyways, but he didn't.

    His priority is Infinite Tsukuyomi, and Sasuke is just a distraction for his "amusement" as he already stated.
     
         

  11. #261
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Esdeath-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Esdeath- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    with Mikasa/Esdese/Konan/Rui/Kanon.
    Posts
    26,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Or he could be honoring their agreement because he's a man of his word?

    Getting Sasuke and attacking Konoha isn't priority. He could've attacked Konoha again after Minato died anyways, but he didn't.

    His priority is Infinite Tsukuyomi, and Sasuke is just a distraction for his "amusement" as he already stated.
    but lets face it, itachi being there was a huge problem for obito , eventually itachi would've of protected konoha !
     
         

  12. #262
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Or he could be honoring their agreement because he's a man of his word?

    Getting Sasuke and attacking Konoha isn't priority. He could've attacked Konoha again after Minato died anyways, but he didn't.

    His priority is Infinite Tsukuyomi, and Sasuke is just a distraction for his "amusement" as he already stated.
    if he was a man of his word he would of honored the agreement even after Itachi died... he was afraid of crossing itachi... you don't say "he's out of my way" if your were honoring a deal with him because of your word... you say that when you have to honor the deal out of fear of the repercussions if you were to break it..
     
         

  13. #263
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    That doesn't mean Obito would use Izanagi or that Itachi would even be able to pull off Izanami. He was only able to pull it off against Kabuto because he was an edo and regenerated after he got fatally wounded. It's a lot harder to do it when he's alive, especially against Obito,

    Obito was taught the Uchiha Kinjutsu, meaning Izanagi, Izanami, and everything else. Izanami isn't a secret tech, the Uchiha clan know the tech since it was specifically made to counter Izanagi as punishment. Where do you think Itachi learned Izanami in the first place?

    Not to mention Obito would most likely know how to get out of it.

    Izanami isn't a 1 hit win.
    Madara didnt know the Izanami, izuna did, I think, im not really sure because alot of the story line doesnt make sense, for example it says the inzanami was made to punish those who misuse the inzanagi? If only izuna and madara ever had ms, then why would they be punishing each other? I would say there were people before him who used it but on the wiki it says that they are the first to unlock the ms. I guess people had it after them but then you would think that those who had it would be mentioned at some point, or would have been powerful ninja, but none are ever mentioned. True it harder to make physical contact but obito has to touch when he was this age to make sure he gets sucked in, or atleast thats what he usually does when the opponent is still alive, in this moment he also looks directly at his opponent, easy inzanagi capture, and its not that much harder for itachi, itachi is of course exhausted from lots of use of ms, but in the two main times he uses it he shows that even in a weaker state he can pull it of several times. He uses susanoo to block a powerful attack and uses Amaterasu in a sickened state, and uses a genjutsu against another genjutsu user. When he came to konoha he uses Amaterasu and tsukuyomi twice. If his main plan was Izanami, obito couldn't suck him in and therefor obito would have to use ninjutsu, itachi beats him in taijutsu, and maybe ninjutsu. Plus if we are doing before death itachi he still has his crow, which is basically a mobile version of MS shuishi with only genjutsu.
     
         

  14. #264
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by labiancareality View Post
    but lets face it, itachi being there was a huge problem for obito , eventually itachi would've of protected konoha !
    and how was he a huge problem? He was working for akatsuki, helping capture bijuu. The only thing was the pact between them that was in the way. The only threat Itachi might have been was to reveal akatsuki plans to Danzo. He has no way of proving Obito wasn't Madara. No one really knew what he looked like except for Onoki.

    If Itachi was going to protect Konoha from Obito, then he would've done so instead of sacrificing his life for Sasuke.
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-31-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  15. #265
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian;9678524[B
    ]Madara didnt know the Izanami, izuna did[/B], I think, im not really sure because alot of the story line doesnt make sense, for example it says the inzanami was made to punish those who misuse the inzanagi? If only izuna and madara ever had ms, then why would they be punishing each other? I would say there were people before him who used it but on the wiki it says that they are the first to unlock the ms. I guess people had it after them but then you would think that those who had it would be mentioned at some point, or would have been powerful ninja, but none are ever mentioned. True it harder to make physical contact but obito has to touch when he was this age to make sure he gets sucked in, or atleast thats what he usually does when the opponent is still alive, in this moment he also looks directly at his opponent, easy inzanagi capture, and its not that much harder for itachi, itachi is of course exhausted from lots of use of ms, but in the two main times he uses it he shows that even in a weaker state he can pull it of several times. He uses susanoo to block a powerful attack and uses Amaterasu in a sickened state, and uses a genjutsu against another genjutsu user. When he came to konoha he uses Amaterasu and tsukuyomi twice. If his main plan was Izanami, obito couldn't suck him in and therefor obito would have to use ninjutsu, itachi beats him in taijutsu, and maybe ninjutsu. Plus if we are doing before death itachi he still has his crow, which is basically a mobile version of MS shuishi with only genjutsu.
    For me to respond to every point would be too long.

    Izuna gave up his eyes to Madara because Madara was going blind. They never "punished" each other.

    You say that like Obito's only power is Kamui. He can control the Gedo Mazou with only sharingan and senju cells, and has mokuton.

    He has shown to be a more advanced fire user, and taijutsu user

    his genjutsu was strong enough to kill Konon and control Yagura(a jinchuriki)
     
         

  16. #266
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and how was he a huge problem? He was working for akatsuki, helping capture bijuu. The only thing was the pact between them that was in the way. The only threat Itachi might have been was to reveal akatsuki plans to Danzo. He has no way of proving Obito wasn't Madara. No one really knew what he looked like except for Onoki.

    If Itachi was going to protect Konoha from Obito, then he would've done so instead of sacrificing his life for Sasuke.
    he wasn't "working" for Akatsuki he was spying on them. keeping an eye on them from the inside.
     
         

  17. #267
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoninja27 View Post
    he wasn't "working" for Akatsuki he was spying on them. keeping an eye on them from the inside.
    and when did he leak any info about them? He wasn't helping Danzo.

    He was just looking out for Sasuke.
     
         

  18. #268
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and when did he leak any info about them? He wasn't helping Danzo.

    He was just looking out for Sasuke.
    he never trusted Danzo and the elders and with the third gone no one else knew the truth about him so there was no one to leak the truth to. And he wasn't really spying in a way of leaking info.. he was gathering info for him self si he could stop them with force if worse came to worse. and itachi cares about the village, he wouldn't of slaughtered his entire clan if he didn't.
     
         

  19. #269
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoninja27 View Post
    he never trusted Danzo and the elders and with the third gone no one else knew the truth about him so there was no one to leak the truth to. And he wasn't really spying in a way of leaking info.. he was gathering info for him self si he could stop them with force if worse came to worse. and itachi cares about the village, he wouldn't of slaughtered his entire clan if he didn't.
    We don't know that. If he really was spying on the them so he could stop them, then why didn't he?

    Itachi didn't help save Konoha when Orochimaru attacked....and we know that Itachi could have easily overpowered him....
     
         

  20. #270
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    We don't know that. If he really was spying on the them so he could stop them, then why didn't he?

    Itachi didn't help save Konoha when Orochimaru attacked....and we know that Itachi could have easily overpowered him....
    Worse never came to worse before he died and. The opportunity never presented itself. He was overcome with illness and his time shortened, so he entrusted sasuke with killing Obito. and if he were to have stop orochimaru when he was attacking the leaf he would of blown his cover in akatsuki as well as shown the truth about him to sasuke and the village. something the mustn't happen.
     
         

  21. #271
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoninja27 View Post
    Worse never came to worse before he died and. The opportunity never presented itself. He was overcome with illness and his time shortened, so he entrusted sasuke with killing Obito. and if he were to have stop orochimaru when he was attacking the leaf he would of blown his cover in akatsuki as well as shown the truth about him to sasuke and the village. something the mustn't happen.
    the Akatsuki were hunting Orochimaru for his betrayal....

    So you believe that with his illness he could have actually done something when the worst scenario approached?

    and what exactly could he have done? fight Obito and the rest of the akatsuki?
     
         

  22. #272
    Member ElectroG's Avatar
    Status
    ElectroG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    167
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    You obviously didn't read the thread.

    Obito had akatsuki under his command which could back him up if Itachi was too much to handle.

    Obito didn't want to kill Itachi, he just wanted his services in exchange for their agreement.
    I think he did read your thread but just doesnt agree with your opinion like I do
     
         

  23. #273
    Northside Goon Truemadara's Avatar
    Status
    Truemadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Except Yata mirror is a shield that only protects the front side. It doesn't stop Itachi from drowning in water, like Kisame's water bumble, it doesn't protect Itachi from the sand on the ground like Gaara used on Madara. and it doesn't protect Itachi from Obito teleporting right beside him.

    Itachi can't defend himself against all of akatsuki at the same time.
    Your such a lame for this comment....I like how you know it takes all of the akatsuki at the same time to beat itachi.

    Your such a fail kisame fought with itachi plenty of times and never bested him

    And what sand on the ground? Who in akatsuki is a sand user? Did madara have yata mirror?

    You change the facts of the manga to try and make yourself sound correct.

    Even if itachi has to fight all of them at the same time he's killing at least 2 of them...who will it be?
    How will the story change?

    Sasuke never finding out the truth and going back to the village to help destroy the akatsuki? Seeing that hearing about his brothers death would only frustrate him further

    Meaning he never received amaterasu in the first place seeing that he got it after he beat his brother

    Which means he never got a chance to receive ems?

    Which means paths of pain have to fight sasuke curse mode and sage mode naruto? Easier fight for naruto no fox mode needed

    Which means the other tailed beast aren't collected as the normally would be.

    Which means obitos plan is pushed back further because some fanboy believes he would use the akatsuki all at the same time against itachi.

    Your logic is so stupid idk which comment of yours to correct first
     
         

  24. #274
    The Wandering Warrior ghettoninja27's Avatar
    Status
    ghettoninja27 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Finding where he belongs
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    the Akatsuki were hunting Orochimaru for his betrayal....

    So you believe that with his illness he could have actually done something when the worst scenario approached?

    and what exactly could he have done? fight Obito and the rest of the akatsuki?
    His illness was what prevented him from doing something, that's why he entrusted the future to sasuke.
    if if worst came to worst he would of been wiser than to take on the akatsuki head on. he would of found the opportune moment when he could face obito one on one, or at least close to it. it's not like the akatsuki travel in one big group. and he could of easily solo'd against any of the duo's in akatsuki except for maybe pain/konan whom he would still defeat but it would of been a lot harder.
     
         

  25. #275
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,401
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    Your such a lame for this comment....I like how you know it takes all of the akatsuki at the same time to beat itachi.

    Your such a fail kisame fought with itachi plenty of times and never bested him


    And what sand on the ground? Who in akatsuki is a sand user? Did madara have yata mirror?

    You change the facts of the manga to try and make yourself sound correct.

    Even if itachi has to fight all of them at the same time he's killing at least 2 of them...who will it be?
    How will the story change?

    Sasuke never finding out the truth and going back to the village to help destroy the akatsuki? Seeing that hearing about his brothers death would only frustrate him further

    Meaning he never received amaterasu in the first place seeing that he got it after he beat his brother

    Which means he never got a chance to receive ems?

    Which means paths of pain have to fight sasuke curse mode and sage mode naruto? Easier fight for naruto no fox mode needed

    Which means the other tailed beast aren't collected as the normally would be.

    Which means obitos plan is pushed back further because some fanboy believes he would use the akatsuki all at the same time against itachi.

    Your logic is so stupid idk which comment of yours to correct first


    Half of what you said doesn't make sense....and lol your accusing me of changing manga facts when you said Itachi and fought Kisame plenty of times and Kisame never bested him......wow

    I'll just end it right there.

    This is why you only have 1 rep bar and I have 6
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •