Page 18 of 18 « First ... 81415161718
Results 426 to 435 of 435
  1. #426
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    6,498
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    [QUOTE=xX Ycutie Xx;9778069]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    In no way was Obito scared of Itachi and here's the biggest reason.

    Obito had akatsuki under his control and if he so chose, he could have commanded them to eliminate Itachi for him if he posed a threat. And there's no way Itachi could solo Akatsuki.



    It's true that Itachi can't solo the Akatsuki but a lot of the akatsuki members had great respect for Itachi including Nagato. As much as Deidara hated Itachi he had respect for Itachi and Sasori also has a good heart and smart mind, he wouldn't follow orders blindly. Kisame would probably stand on Itachi's side and at that time tobi didn't have the rinnegan yet.
    Kisame used to kill his comrades without hesitation because that was his order. Obito promised him the truth and release him from a world of lies, which is why kisame joined him and he also killed himself to safeguard akatsuki information.

    Sasori had a hobby of creating human puppets out of powerful fighters.....Itachi is a powerful fighter

    they wouldn't hesitate to take Itachi down....especially if the leader told the truth about him being a double agent
     
         

  2. #427
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    LOL to people saying itachi had more battle experience and inteligence than obito, clearly you guys havent been reading the manga. Obito was in no way shape or form afraid of itachi because of the reason that he cant do anything to him. Also obito knows everything about itachis abilities while itachi didnt even know about kamui and considering it would only take 1 second to warp him away i think its safe to say Itachi wouldnt even see obito comming
    I agrees with the first half of your statements. I'm not sure however if Obito knew about the totsuka blade and yata mirror. And as long as itachi has that second to notice him right as he materializes near him I think that both the sharingan and Itachi's natural senses well allow him to react. Whether or not any reaction he had would help, that is a different story, but he'd probably see it coming.
     
         

  3. #428
    Academy Student theqid's Avatar
    Status
    theqid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Idk some of the posts I am reading here are ridiculously stupid. How on earth was Itachi going2 defeat Obito?? Obito seems to know a counter for every jutsu. Take his battle with Konan for example and the time when Sasuke's Amaterasu activated and attacked him. Everything that Itachi knows, Obito knows better. Obito definitely has mooore experience than Itachi. Being trained by Madara himself will also expose him to a whole lot of kinjutsu. Obito must have abilities comparable to Madara especially after being taught by him so Madara was not worried and was fully confident about using him in his plan. For someone like Nagato to be manipulated by Obito?? fellas.. that is off the charts.. Obito must be that dangerous for Nagato to respect him. Obito controlled Kurama with his Sharingan at a young age. Lets see Itachi try that not to mention the ridiculous amount of chakra required to summon the Kyuubi. If Itachi will defeat Obito, someone please tell me.. With WHAT jutsu and by WHAT means??? I am waiting....
     
         

  4. #429
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    2,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    i think you have a point there obito want scared of itachi just more cautious and wary of him. after itachi was smart.
     
         

  5. #430
    第五の生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,533
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyno View Post
    I agrees with the first half of your statements. I'm not sure however if Obito knew about the totsuka blade and yata mirror. And as long as itachi has that second to notice him right as he materializes near him I think that both the sharingan and Itachi's natural senses well allow him to react. Whether or not any reaction he had would help, that is a different story, but he'd probably see it coming.
    I believe he did know about it because zetsu knew about it and since zetsu=madara then its safe to assume obito knows as well
     
         

  6. #431
    Member mojocashis's Avatar
    Status
    mojocashis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    some how he was.. b cos if itachi knew his secret he will have killed him
     
         

  7. #432
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by theqid View Post
    Idk some of the posts I am reading here are ridiculously stupid. How on earth was Itachi going2 defeat Obito?? Obito seems to know a counter for every jutsu. Take his battle with Konan for example and the time when Sasuke's Amaterasu activated and attacked him. Everything that Itachi knows, Obito knows better. Obito definitely has mooore experience than Itachi. Being trained by Madara himself will also expose him to a whole lot of kinjutsu. Obito must have abilities comparable to Madara especially after being taught by him so Madara was not worried and was fully confident about using him in his plan. For someone like Nagato to be manipulated by Obito?? fellas.. that is off the charts.. Obito must be that dangerous for Nagato to respect him. Obito controlled Kurama with his Sharingan at a young age. Lets see Itachi try that not to mention the ridiculous amount of chakra required to summon the Kyuubi. If Itachi will defeat Obito, someone please tell me.. With WHAT jutsu and by WHAT means??? I am waiting....
    Itachi can make Kage Bunshins that can explode (so he will basicly put up a same battle strategy like Konan, but even better because Itachi is smarter than Konan). Itachi can use Izanami to counter Izanagi, hell if Konan was able to make Obito use Izanagi, Itachi will obviously make him use Izanagi aswell. Everyone who encountered Obito found the basics of how his Kamui works, someone like Itachi will obviously find a weak spot in Kamui, stop overrating Obito because of his shitty Kamui lol, Itachi outbrains him. Obito said it himself ''If i didn't keep a few secrets i would have been dead now'' he basicly stated that if Itachi knew about Kamui he would have been killed, because he knew that Itachi would have been smart enough to find a weak spot in Kamui.

    Obito was aware of Itachi and not the other way around, a 13 year old Itachi solo'd a sanin without hesitation, unlike Kakashi who shitted his pants, why would Itachi be afraid of Obito lol.

    Itachi outbrains Obito, fan me.
     
         

  8. #433
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi can make Kage Bunshins that can explode (so he will basicly put up a same battle strategy like Konan, but even better because Itachi is smarter than Konan). Itachi can use Izanami to counter Izanagi, hell if Konan was able to make Obito use Izanagi, Itachi will obviously make him use Izanagi aswell. Everyone who encountered Obito found the basics of how his Kamui works, someone like Itachi will obviously find a weak spot in Kamui, stop overrating Obito because of his shitty Kamui lol, Itachi outbrains him. Obito said it himself ''If i didn't keep a few secrets i would have been dead now'' he basicly stated that if Itachi knew about Kamui he would have been killed, because he knew that Itachi would have been smart enough to find a weak spot in Kamui.

    Obito was aware of Itachi and not the other way around, a 13 year old Itachi solo'd a sanin without hesitation, unlike Kakashi who shitted his pants, why would Itachi be afraid of Obito lol.

    Itachi outbrains Obito, fan me.
    You sir make fans of Itachi look like idiots.

    Itachi could probably make 20 crow based kage bunshin at maximum. He has extremely little chakra, and even kakashi, who by comparison had more chakra, took a quarter of his chakra to make a single shadow clone that used 2 jutsu. Itachi doesn't have the endurance (or the resources for that matter) to create 6 minutes of constantly exploding shadow clones. Konan had stored several thousand explosives over acres of land, which had been prepped far far far in advance. Itachi simply doesn't have enough baku to accomplish that.

    Also, you mis understand what it means for izanami to counter izanagi. Really all it does is force izanagi users to accept reality and realize they can't change it just for their own self interests. It's not like Obito does izanagi but itachi counters it with izanami and he cant use it. Itachi would have to touch Obito twice in the same exact manner for the jutsu to work, and Obito has the kamui.

    You can't just say that Itachi will counter kamui with Smart no Jutsu, because that makes you a dumb fanboy who nobody wants to argue with. Thus far we have only seen one way to hit Obito, and kakashi's help is required for that. Otherwise, no matter what the situation is, Obito prefers to give up his goals momentarily and become intangible to avoid being hit at all costs. And unless Itachi could follow him into this dimension, which he cant, there is nothing he can do about it. The only way that Itachi could catch Obito is with tsukyomi (Possibility) and, depending on when this fight between them would occur, kotoamatsukami.

    A sanin and Madara Uchiha are 2 different people. Starting with the fact that Ocular genjutsu doesn't work on sharingan users (except tsukyomi and kotoamatskami, but tsukyomi can be broken by regular sharingan) and all genjutsu is more able to be seen through, so its a completely different fight just at that.

    My conclusion is that neither Itachi nor Obito have the capacity to feel fear anymore, thus making all on topic arguments here invalid.

    Hmph!
     
         

  9. #434
    The New Akatsuki Kyno's Avatar
    Status
    Kyno is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    417
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rawr.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I believe he did know about it because zetsu knew about it and since zetsu=madara then its safe to assume obito knows as well
    Go look back at chapter 392. Zetsu didn't know that Itachi had the weapons until that point. And of course the context of the fight is sometime prior to this. Obito might know of the weapons, but not that itachi has them.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •