Page 18 of 22 « First ... 8141516171819202122 Last»
Results 341 to 360 of 435
  1. #341
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    1. So if no one learned it, how does Madara and Obito know about it and that it requires both Yin and Yang chakra?

    2. Did he? or is this another assumption? They showed Madara because that was who Obito was pretending to be at the time and that is the image of Madara we recognize. We didn't know who was behind the mask.....Itachi told Sasuke about the EMS, the MS, and Madara's past.....guess that was false too then huh?

    3. How would anyone know he has it unless he turns on the MS?

    PS. I said "the end" because there technically isn't anything you can say to prove me wrong. The evidence I gave and the questions I posed have more support to my theory than yours. And you already messed your side of the argument up by contradicting yourself on multiple occasions, including accusing me of basing things off of unknown reasons when I in fact proved to you the opposite, and you're the one assuming that creation of all things was done in a certain manner without limitations....hence it being flawless
    1. It was known about just no one knew exactly how to use it.
    2. He did it on his own, this is fact. Itachi knows about lots of things, he is in the anbu meaning he would know alot past criminals and village matters of this sort, not only that but it is probably talked about on that script that only uchiha's can read, if not somthing about that sort of thing alteast. Dont accuse me of making assumptions if you yourself has no knowledge of facts on the subject.
    3. Obviously any sensory type who knows shishui's chackra, especially hyugas can identify it.

    Yet you have not proven me wrong since my theory is hypothetical and is not directly opposed to your theory. I suppose flawless isnt quite the right word to use for what you proudly post here. Dont get me wrong, I respect you i've seen some of the post you have done, simply you are wrong here.
     
         
    Last edited by celarian; 01-02-2013 at 06:08 AM.

  2. #342
    Member Knights Saotome's Avatar
    Status
    Knights Saotome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    377
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    obito was scared not because of power but knowledge, itiachi knew madrara(tobi) was obito, a secret that let out early enough could ruin the whole moons eye plan. after all if they knew it was a half-dead nearly powerless, uchia with only one sharrigan then they wouldnt have acted the same as thinking it was an all powerfull founder of the leaf only defeated by the most powerfull ninja since the sage. when "madrara" said he was gonna put the world to sleep with the moons eye plan they were like, omg he can really do that, with obito its more like, oh thats nice btw kakashi molded his whole life after you.
     
         

  3. #343
    M.M.$$$$DiamondHead$$$UPP ! UchihaInza's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaInza is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,557
    Location
    CT
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    everyone was scared of itachi he was divine real talk no lie Uchiha Inza
     
         

  4. #344
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    1. It was known about just no one knew exactly how to use it.
    2. He did it on his own, this is fact. Itachi knows about lots of things, he is in the anbu meaning he would know alot past criminals and village matters of this sort, not only that but it is probably talked about on that script that only uchiha's can read, if not somthing about that sort of thing alteast. Dont accuse me of making assumptions if you yourself has no knowledge of facts on the subject.
    3. Obviously any sensory type who knows shishui's chackra, especially hyugas can identify it.

    Yet you have not proven me wrong since my theory is hypothetical and is not directly opposed to your theory. I suppose flawless isnt quite the right word to use for what you proudly post here. Dont get me wrong, I respect you i've seen some of the post you have done, simply you are wrong here.
    Youre wrong, Obito knew everything about itachi while itachi knew almost nothing. So there is nothing he could do that could possibly scare obito.

    Quote Originally Posted by Knights Saotome View Post
    obito was scared not because of power but knowledge, itiachi knew madrara(tobi) was obito, a secret that let out early enough could ruin the whole moons eye plan. after all if they knew it was a half-dead nearly powerless, uchia with only one sharrigan then they wouldnt have acted the same as thinking it was an all powerfull founder of the leaf only defeated by the most powerfull ninja since the sage. when "madrara" said he was gonna put the world to sleep with the moons eye plan they were like, omg he can really do that, with obito its more like, oh thats nice btw kakashi molded his whole life after you.
    Obito is smarter than itachi, and itachi had no idea that tobi was obito, he wasnt scared of him.
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-02-2013 at 06:18 AM.

  5. #345
    Member RasenKirin's Avatar
    Status
    RasenKirin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    426
    Location
    Seattle to Seoul
    Crushing noobs arguments with
    logic.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    In fact he is underrated. Itachi did not figure out that Tobi was Obito, he believed he was Madara for a long time, in fact always. Obito have the best defense in Naruto without any doubts and the only reason why Kakashi figure it out was because they had same eyes/bla.

    Obito's only weakness is a person that can use space time jutsu's (kakashi) but even then he still have the Rinnegan to use. He is OP, and he can summon the Gedo mazo without Rinnegan too.

    Best defense? No... his weakness has been figured out and he's been hit several times now.

    It was a good counter, but not the best defense in the Narutoverse.
     
         

  6. #346
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenKirin View Post

    Best defense? No... his weakness has been figured out and he's been hit several times now.

    It was a good counter, but not the best defense in the Narutoverse.
    Kakashi is the only reason he's been hit
     
         

  7. #347
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Youre wrong, Obito knew everything about itachi while itachi knew almost nothing. So there is nothing he could do that could possibly scare obito.



    Obito is smarter than itachi, and itachi had no idea that tobi was obito, he wasnt scared of him.

    You should read the post that I responded to before trying to call me out on it, I was referring to knowing about madara as MS in general not knowing obito's identity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Kakashi is the only reason he's been hit
    false karuma is the only reason he got hit. He figured it out and threw kakashi in
     
         

  8. #348
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,841
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    1. It was known about just no one knew exactly how to use it.
    2. He did it on his own, this is fact. Itachi knows about lots of things, he is in the anbu meaning he would know alot past criminals and village matters of this sort, not only that but it is probably talked about on that script that only uchiha's can read, if not somthing about that sort of thing alteast. Dont accuse me of making assumptions if you yourself has no knowledge of facts on the subject.
    3. Obviously any sensory type who knows shishui's chackra, especially hyugas can identify it.

    Yet you have not proven me wrong since my theory is hypothetical and is not directly opposed to your theory. I suppose flawless isnt quite the right word to use for what you proudly post here. Dont get me wrong, I respect you i've seen some of the post you have done, simply you are wrong here.
    and I respect you and your thoughts, but....Obito was not scared of Itachi....did he trust him? no. Were they cautious of each other? yes. Did they respect each other? Yes.

    Obito was never shown to have feared anything, except when kabuto showed him Madara's body....even then he laughed afterwards. If he's not afraid of edo Madara, then how's he afraid of Itachi?

    When people make vs threads with Itachi, they always act like KA is a sure thing....if it misses, he won't be able to use it again in years time. Obito was even able to dodge the mind-body switch technique from behind....this is an invisible tech mind you. If he can dodge that so easily, who's to say that he can't dodge KA?



    Not to mention bringing up KA is like bringing up the juubi as part a characters arsenal.....KA isn't Itachi's ability and yet everyone puts their faith in it and overrate Itachi because of it. Without KA, Itachi would be outmatched in taijutsu, and I already gave evidence in my previous comments as ways that Obito can counter every move of Itachi's.

    Itachi doesn't even know about Izanagi, which would catch him off guard like it did with Konan. He could fool him into believing he was sealed and stab him from behind.

    Itachi doesn't know about kamui and doesn't really have anything to counter against it which can outmaneuver his susanoo and pass its defense. Minato at least had FTG to surprise a 15 year old Obito. Obito isn't an idiot and cannot be outsmarted so easily.

    People always keep bringing up that Itachi is the smartest person ever, but that's not true. We don't know that...his calm and cool personality is what fools people into believing that assumption. He's not the only character with good analytical skills....but if we're basing intelligence of feats from the manga, Obito certainly has more.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Itachi can't win against Obito. I love Itachi, he's one of my favorite characters, but it's frustrating as how much people overrate him...it's ridiculous. Is it likely that he can win on average? No. Is it possible for him to win against Obito? Yeah. But Obito stands a better chance.

    Would Kishi really make a character to be one of the central, most important villains, who is pretty much the "dark naruto" weaker than his subordinate? I highly doubt it. Villains tend to be the most powerful, until the main heroes surpass them.
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 01-02-2013 at 06:35 AM.

  9. #349
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    You should read the post that I responded to before trying to call me out on it, I was referring to knowing about madara as MS in general not knowing obito's identity.
    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    false karuma is the only reason he got hit. He figured it out and threw kakashi in
    kakashi would be trapped right now if he didnt have obitos eye, hows itachi gonna escape?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and I respect you and your thoughts, but....Obito was not scared of Itachi....did he trust him? no. Were they cautious of each other? yes. Did they respect each other? Yes.

    Obito was never shown to have feared anything, except when kabuto showed him Madara's body....even then he laughed afterwards. If he's not afraid of edo Madara, then how's he afraid of Itachi?

    When people make vs threads with Itachi, they always act like KA is a sure thing....if it misses, he won't be able to use it again in years time. Obito was even able to dodge the mind-body switch technique from behind....this is an invisible tech mind you. If he can dodge that so easily, who's to say that he can't dodge KA?



    Not to mention bringing up KA is like bringing up the juubi as part a characters arsenal.....KA isn't Itachi's ability and yet everyone puts their faith in it and overrate Itachi because of it. Without KA, Itachi would be outmatched in taijutsu, and I already gave evidence in my previous comments as ways that Obito can counter every move of Itachi's.

    Itachi doesn't even know about Izanagi, which would catch him off guard like it did with Konan. He could fool him into believing he was sealed and stab him from behind.

    Itachi doesn't know about kamui and doesn't really have anything to counter against it which can outmaneuver his susanoo and pass its defense. Minato at least had FTG to surprise a 15 year old Obito. Obito isn't an idiot and cannot be outsmarted so easily.

    People always keep bringing up that Itachi is the smartest person ever, but that's not true. We don't know that...his calm and cool personality is what fools people into believing that assumption. He's not the only character with good analytical skills....but if we're basing intelligence of feats from the manga, Obito certainly has more.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Itachi can't win against Obito. I love Itachi, he's one of my favorite characters, but it's frustrating as how much people overrate him...it's ridiculous. Is it likely that he can win on average? No. Is it possible for him to win against Obito? Yeah. But Obito stands a better chance.

    Would Kishi really make a character to be one of the central, most important villains, who is pretty much the "dark naruto" weaker than his subordinate? I highly doubt it. Villains tend to be the most powerful, until the main heroes surpass them.
    you make good points and true obitos base speed>Itachis
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 01-02-2013 at 06:39 AM.

  10. #350
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    What?


    kakashi would be trapped right now if he didnt have obitos eye, hows itachi gonna escape?



    you make good points and true obitos base speed>Itachis
    I never said itachi can escape that, and karuma wouldnt have thrown him in and given him extra chackra if he didnt think he could get out.
     
         

  11. #351
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,598
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    I never said itachi can escape that, and karuma wouldnt have thrown him in and given him extra chackra if he didnt think he could get out.
    Okay w.e Obito>Itachi
     
         

  12. #352
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Okay w.e Obito>Itachi
    Capability about equal
    Rank no
    Intelligence no
    Intellect no
    Stamina yes
    Genjutsu N/A
    Feats Yes
    Age yes
    Taijutsu no
    Ninjutsu N/A

    Were can i learn the base speed of characters in mph? .... exactly
     
         
    Last edited by celarian; 01-02-2013 at 07:32 AM.

  13. #353
    Member HiddenWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    484
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    I never thought that Obito feared Itachi but there are suspicions like why keep a man alive & respect all of his wishes when you have little to benifit from him being around? For the most part I think he respected Itachi & the manga supports this when you take note of his interactions with others.

    Obito showed Itachi more respect than he ever did any other Uchiha/character in the story for the most part and that speaks volume .. as for fear, that is inconclusive.
     
         

  14. #354
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,841
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenWarrior View Post
    I never thought that Obito feared Itachi but there are suspicions like why keep a man alive & respect all of his wishes when you have little to benifit from him being around? For the most part I think he respected Itachi & the manga supports this when you take not of his interactions with others.

    Obito showed Itachi more respect than he ever did any other Uchiha/character in the story for the most part and that speaks volume .. as for fear, that is inconclusive.
    exactly.....yet people think because Obito is a man of his word and didn't attack Konoha until Itachi's death that he feared him and that whole deal with the surprise attack amaterasu.
     
         

  15. #355
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    exactly.....yet people think because Obito is a man of his word and didn't attack Konoha until Itachi's death that he feared him and that whole deal with the surprise attack amaterasu.
    Didnt he say that now that itachi is dead the last thing that was bothering him is gone?
     
         

  16. #356
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,841
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by celarian View Post
    Didnt he say that now that itachi is dead the last thing that was bothering him is gone?
    I believe we already went through this after pages of comments.

    Him being a thorn in his side doesn't mean he was scared, but felt obligated to uphold his word. Itachi upheld his word by helping akatsuki and letting "Madara" get revenge against the Uchiha.

    The least Obito could do as payment is keep his word.
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 01-02-2013 at 08:32 AM.

  17. #357
    Member HiddenWarrior's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenWarrior is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    484
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Lightbringer & Celarian

    You're both right in your own way.

    Itachi posed a significant threat to Obito thus that adds to his legacy as the pound for pound greatest uchiha to ever live (second only to Madara) and that there is no conclusive evidence that can prove that Obito feared the man without a shadow of doubt, therefore he isn't/wasn't until proven otherwise.
     
         

  18. #358
    Member celarian's Avatar
    Status
    celarian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    515
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenWarrior View Post
    Lightbringer & Celarian

    You're both right in your own way.

    Itachi posed a significant threat to Obito thus that adds to his legacy as the pound for pound greatest uchiha to ever live (second only to Madara) and that there is no conclusive evidence that can prove that Obito feared the man without a shadow of doubt, therefore he isn't/wasn't until proven otherwise.
    Very well, i'm out.
     
         

  19. #359
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,291
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    OMG This is still going on? its obvious current obito>itachi. It they had a fight itachi would lose. he isn't getting past kamui nor does he have an attack that is continuous for 5 mins.
     
         

  20. #360
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26,858
    Location
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    obito>>>itachi.. why else he would be the leder of Akatsuki ? no one was scared of itachi :D
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •