Page 4 of 18 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 435
  1. #76
    Member JKakano's Avatar
    Status
    JKakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Plymouth, New Zealand
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Also itachi could kill uchiha all himself. sasuke wasn't know itachi well enough but lucky he was right. danzo knew itachi well and he believed he could do tht himself. Itachi want his help cos he is good guy and uncomfortable to kill them all. If wasn't obito. itachi would kill them all. sasuke probably will think itachi telling lied if itachi said he killed them all
     
         
    Last edited by JKakano; 12-31-2012 at 12:38 AM.

  2. #77
    『  』 Saikyō's Avatar
    Status
    Saikyō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The new world
    Posts
    13,813
    Post Thanks / Like
    Long Live Maddy's Vag Eye
     



    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    i dont remember anyone saying he was ......
     
         

  3. #78
    Member
    Status
    Chef Boy RD is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Obito told Nagato to give out the orders to the rest of the akatsuki. Kisame was a loyal servant to Obito. Hidan doesn't give a sh*t either way. Kakuzu worked for money, not caring who it is either. Deidara disliked Itachi. Sasori probably wouldn't hesitate either.
    But you fail to realize the point. Why would Nagato? Why would the rest of Akatsuki? You claim Kisame to be so loyal and yet he turned his back on his village. I doubt even Deidara would agree to anything but a one on one fight with Itachi because he didn't even want Tobi directly interfering with his bout against Sasuke.

    You do forget that akatsuki is also a mercenary group doing other mission than just hunting down the jinchuriki. Obito could pose to hire them to take out Itachi.
    Other missions like what? Any "other" mission they partake in is to aid in their primary objective which attacking Itachi doesn't fall under.

    About Itachi being part of anbu and taking down the Uchiha clan. Sasuke stated himself that Itachi wasn't powerful enough to do it single handedly which is how he figured out he had an accomplice in the first place.
    And you think Sasuke's words to be viable considering he was just a kid and didn't even know what true prowess was? The same Sasuke that thought, "I awakened my Sharingan... I r God!" and got LOL'd by Rock Lee? He told Rock Lee, "You know of the Uchiha name and you still want to challenge me?" Enough said. Sasuke just made an assumption because of the Uchiha hype. You mentioning this doesn't even make sense. I exclaimed that Tobi saw Itachi was tasked with killing the Uchiha clan by himself, no offense, but did you not get the message that I was stating here?

    Obito fought Minato when he was about 15 years old and didn't use half his powers(mokuton, fire jutsu, gedo, kinjutsu, the Uchiha fan weapon, etc) He also killed a bunch of elite Hidden Mist Ninja as a kid. Kakashi was also part of Anbu. Why would he be afraid of Itachi?
    You fail to realize that all of those jutsus Obito used and his bout with the mist nin was before he fought Minato, so this doesn't take away any validity from my statement. Once again, no offense, but did you catch the meaning of it?

    Sharingan+senju cells=rinnegan. Obito just didn't have the EMS or both eyes. But that doesn't mean he can't control the Gedo efficiently. All we know is that he could still control it.
    I am honestly not sure what this has to do with anything I posted.
     
         
    Last edited by Chef Boy RD; 12-31-2012 at 12:39 AM.

  4. #79
    Member JKakano's Avatar
    Status
    JKakano is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Plymouth, New Zealand
    Posts
    569
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by iamsuperboggs View Post
    we're kinda OT right now, " Obito was not scared of itachi " that's the topic...

    in my first post i said that obito was just cautious and he respects itachi... now i've changed my mind. obito was scared not only of itachi, he was scared of everyone. he used madara's name for his gain, so that no one would oppose him and to cast fear. obito is just full of sh*t. do you really think he can achieve his present state if he didn't use madara's name for his advantage. he knows that he cannot fulfill his plan by his own capabilities that's why he needed madara's name. ( that being said i think he is a scared *ss clown )

    this is OT:
    the first time he failed, was when he went to fight minato and used madara's name to his advantage. but minato just whooped his *ss. and didn't really care about who he says he is. so i think that's the reason why obito avoids a fight, he decided to use his trump card on nagato his TNJ and it's proven that TNJ was nagato's weakness. ( naruto proved it )... after he got his rinnegan and had kabuto's support he just went into berserk mode, he's even opposing madara right now... what an *ss. ( again this is just my opinion ) peace bro!
    yeah ive been saying it many time obito is a coward man! nothing more
     
         

  5. #80
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    But you fail to realize the point. Why would Nagato? Why would the rest of Akatsuki? You claim Kisame to be so loyal and yet he turned his back on his village. I doubt even Deidara would agree to anything but a one on one fight with Itachi because he didn't even want Tobi directly interfering with his bout against Sasuke.
    and why not? They would happily hunt down Orochimaru....

    Kisame killed himself for the sake of akatsuki!

    They could always have Itachi replaced.

    They could kill Itachi without the aid of Deidara. and Deidara was forced into the akatsuki, he doesn't have a choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    Other missions like what? Any "other" mission they partake in is to aid in their primary objective which attacking Itachi doesn't fall under.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    And you think Sasuke's words to be viable considering he was just a kid and didn't even know what true prowess was? The same Sasuke that thought, "I awakened my Sharingan... I r God!" and got LOL'd by Rock Lee? He told Rock Lee, "You know of the Uchiha name and you still want to challenge me?" Enough said. Sasuke just made an assumption because of the Uchiha hype. You mentioning this doesn't even make sense. I exclaimed that Tobi saw Itachi was tasked with killing the Uchiha clan by himself, no offense, but did you not get the message that I was stating here?
    And what does Obito still have to fear from one Anbu? He has seen one man kill a ton of ninja before, like Minato....and he still fought him as a KID! He's not afraid of Itachi, accept it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    You fail to realize that all of those jutsus Obito used and his bout with the mist nin was before he fought Minato, so this doesn't take away any validity from my statement. Once again, no offense, but did you catch the meaning of it?
    Ok? Which means he got stronger when he fought Minato and still has the same jutsu, and more now.....and probably not then, you should write out things more clearly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chef Boy RD View Post
    I am honestly not sure what this has to do with anything I posted.
    You said we don't know how much control Obito has over the gedo......
     
         
    Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-31-2012 at 12:52 AM.

  6. #81
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Saikyokage View Post
    i dont remember anyone saying he was ......
    People say it all the time on NB....saying Itachi>Obito and that Obito was scared of Itachi, etc.
     
         

  7. #82
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by JKakano View Post
    Also itachi could kill uchiha all himself. sasuke wasn't know itachi well enough but lucky he was right. danzo knew itachi well and he believed he could do tht himself. Itachi want his help cos he is good guy and uncomfortable to kill them all. If wasn't obito. itachi would kill them all. sasuke probably will think itachi telling lied if itachi said he killed them all
    Sasuke said he wasn't strong enough to solo the Uchiha....which is how he even figured out he had an accomplace(Obito) in the first place...

     
         

  8. #83
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yo Moms House.
    Posts
    8,376
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande / Cat <3
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Of course he wasnt him not attacking Konoha was him honouring his deal with Itachi simple as that, Itachi was his comrade why waste an extra pair of hands?
     
         

  9. #84
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Of course he wasnt him not attacking Konoha was him honouring his deal with Itachi simple as that, Itachi was his comrade why waste an extra pair of hands?
    exactly! People just seem not be able to comprehend this.
     
         

  10. #85
    Northside Goon Truemadara's Avatar
    Status
    Truemadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Nobody wants problems with itachi. Itachi could catch him with izanami. But I guess obito fans thinks that is impossible. If konan can come up with a decent strategy to beat obito then itachi damn well can do it
     
         

  11. #86
    BAN KAI! sage mode beat down's Avatar
    Status
    sage mode beat down is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ?????
    Posts
    1,261
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Each akatsuki has a team of 2. Akatsuki didn't only go after bijuu, but take missions from other countries for money. They are a mercenary force also



    he went after naruto in the corridoor when sasuke chidordied the wall and j-man came and saved them it was an attempt
     
         

  12. #87
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    Nobody wants problems with itachi. Itachi could catch him with izanami. But I guess obito fans thinks that is impossible. If konan can come up with a decent strategy to beat obito then itachi damn well can do it
    Dude are you being serious right now? Izanami......Obito has Izanami as well, and he knows how to escape it's effects also. Itachi is not the only one with Izanami.



    and again I repeat myself......he has Akatsuki!!! He can order them to take down Itachi if he was that much of a threat.

    Obito could also control the Gedo Mazou with just Sharingan and Senju DNA!!!

    Itachi said "Madara" meaning Obito, was his mentor and accomplice!

     
         

  13. #88
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by JKakano View Post
    don't forget minato met him once and didn't training with him etc.. if itachi swap to minato's place he would be the same. i don't think itachi believed tobi was madara. tobi wasn't train itachi.. shisui trained him. all strong uchihia can taming kurama once they learn how to. minato still failed.
    Itachi calls obito madara on multiple occasions. when he fights sasuke:
    http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/385/naruto-7785.jpg
    Itachi calls him his teacher:
    http://i40.mangapanda.com/naruto/385/naruto-7796.jpg

    And when talking to naruto he still calls obito madara:
    http://i36.mangapanda.com/naruto/549/naruto-2510275.jpg

    Minato on the other hand dismissed him being madara:
    http://i33.mangapanda.com/naruto/502/naruto-1436798.jpg
     
         

  14. #89
    Northside Goon Truemadara's Avatar
    Status
    Truemadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Dude are you being serious right now? Izanami......Obito has Izanami as well, and he knows how to escape it's effects also. Itachi is not the only one with Izanami.



    and again I repeat myself......he has Akatsuki!!! He can order them to take down Itachi if he was that much of a threat.

    Obito could also control the Gedo Mazou with just Sharingan and Senju DNA!!!

    Itachi said "Madara" meaning Obito, was his mentor and accomplice!

    First off he has izanagi. It was never stated that obito has izanami. Learn the differences...And I like how you avoided the fact that konan created a clever plan 2 destroy obito. Itachi can do it 2

    And by the time obito really became leader of the group deidara was dead and so waz kakuzu and hidan and sasori. Which leaves kisame pain konan and I guess himself.

    they had more important goals sending the remaining members to kill itachi is stupid. Seeing that at lease one of them would most definitely die. Which kills the story

    He didn't have control over gedo mazu full body untill he got rinnegan.

    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izanami look where it says users...it doesn't say obito..

    Killed
     
         

  15. #90
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    ireally don't get wen a thread was done already and has this much talk
    Obito was scared of itachi dats all
     
         

  16. #91
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Obito had nothing to be afraid of itachi wasn't a threat. If Anything itachi being there helps keep danzo out of his hair.
     
         

  17. #92
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    First off he has izanagi. It was never stated that obito has izanami. Learn the differences...And I like how you avoided the fact that konan created a clever plan 2 destroy obito. Itachi can do it 2

    And by the time obito really became leader of the group deidara was dead and so waz kakuzu and hidan and sasori. Which leaves kisame pain konan and I guess himself.

    they had more important goals sending the remaining members to kill itachi is stupid. Seeing that at lease one of them would most definitely die. Which kills the story

    He didn't have control over gedo mazu full body untill he got rinnegan.

    naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Izanami look where it says users...it doesn't say obito..

    Killed
    Wow everything you just said made laugh.

    Madara said Uchiha Kinjutsu...meaning Izanami, Izanagi, and everything else. Where do you think Itachi learned Izanagi? It's not a secret tech, Uchiha's used it as a means to counter Izanagi.....almost every Uchiha knew it, but didn't use it because of the sacrificing of the eye.





    You really just used Wiki as a reliable source? LOL

    OBITO WAS THE LEADER THE WHOLE TIME!!!! He didn't just come up out of nowhere and assume control when Nagato was the original leader, he was the one who helped form akatsuki.



    he had control over the gedo mazou before he had rinnegan, here's proof.



    Read the thread next time before posting
     
         

  18. #93
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,294
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlhens View Post
    ireally don't get wen a thread was done already and has this much talk
    Obito was scared of itachi dats all
    Coming from someone with an Itachi avatar.

    You obviously didn't see the examples I posted which suggests otherwise.
     
         

  19. #94
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    I actually agree 100% in no way was obito afraid of itachi. That little statement suggesting itachi wouldve killed him if he knew his secret, was obito referring to kamui. If itachi knew about obitos kamui he wouldve made a better preparation in sasukes eyes. The reason obito didnt die right there was because itachi knew nothing about kamui and that was itachi's trump card which failed, meaning itachi (no info)<obito. I do feel however that if itachi had info he might be able to stand a chance.

    I also want to point out that itachi has no counter for kamui, and considering itachi didnt know about it we can safely assume that obito could just suck him into the other dimension and take his time doing it too
     
         

  20. #95
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Itachi was in the dark about "Madara" being obito. He never found out the truth that's why obito said if "itachi knew the truth I would be dead" no one figured out that obito was lying about being madara except minato and kabuto.... Maybe oro. So obito wouldn't have a reason to be sacred. The only times obito got scared was when his cover was blown.
     
         

  21. #96
    Banned
    Status
    Scrafty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    4,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asleep.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Obito is also not afraid of nagato because obito has better use of gedo than nagato did, he was able to move gedo from the ground and attack freely.
    Bitch, Obito feared Nagato more than he did Itachi.
    He had to wait 'till both those big ass threats died before he stood up.
    They basically sat him down when they were alive. Obito was a scared Lil'bitch until the Threats died, basically.
     
         

  22. #97
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,345
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Bitch, Obito feared Nagato more than he did Itachi.
    He had to wait 'till both those big ass threats died before he stood up.
    They basically sat him down when they were alive. Obito was a scared Lil'bitch until the Threats died, basically.
    Wrong, obito is a master manipulator, he manipulated the 3rd mizukage because he didnt want to use force, same concept except he didnt need to control them because they were his allys, and he didnt fear them, he had no reason to cuz as i said before itachi knew nothing about his kamui. He could just sit back and watch the show, which is basically what he did
     
         
    Last edited by Draphsin; 12-31-2012 at 02:03 AM.

  23. #98
    Senior Member BenjerminGaye's Avatar
    Status
    BenjerminGaye is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The city of Townsville
    Posts
    7,034
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafty View Post
    Bitch, Obito feared Nagato more than he did Itachi.
    He had to wait 'till both those big ass threats died before he stood up.
    They basically sat him down when they were alive. Obito was a scared Lil'bitch until the Threats died, basically.
    So your saying obito is afraid of the figure heads he controls? yeah ok
     
         

  24. #99
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,726
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Of course he wasn't. Obito said they had a pact and it's for that reason that he didn't attack Konoha before. Konoha wasn't even his priority after he lost his fight against Yondaime. I suppose he prepared his plan calmly instead in order to wait when the time come to capture the Kyubi for his infinite tsukuyomi. If he really wanted to attack Konoha, he would have done it long ago. For those who say it was because of Itachi that he didn't attack konoha, let me ask you this: "why didn't he attack konoha after being defeated by Yondaime?" Something like 8years past after that incident before he met Itachi. Why in 8years before meeting Itachi didn't he try to attack the leaf? So if he didn't attack the leaf without knowing Itachi at all, why the fact that he didn't attack the leaf after knowing him means he was feared?

    There is no relationship between both. Like i've said it's only that he didn't care at that moment. Like he said to Minato, there will be many other occasions. He was only preparing his plan calmly, waiting for opportunities. Attacking konoha at that moment was far from a priority. We've seen he had some job overall the world, trying to make Nagato his own, trying to manipulate kiri thru the Yondaime Mizukage, create akatsuki and control them to catch Bijuuus while in the shadow and other stuffs, too much to think on do on his side to only think about destroying the leaf
     
         

  25. #100
    Northside Goon Truemadara's Avatar
    Status
    Truemadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Wow everything you just said made laugh.

    Madara said Uchiha Kinjutsu...meaning Izanami, Izanagi, and everything else. Where do you think Itachi learned Izanagi? It's not a secret tech, Uchiha's used it as a means to counter Izanagi.....almost every Uchiha knew it, but didn't use it because of the sacrificing of the eye.





    You really just used Wiki as a reliable source? LOL

    OBITO WAS THE LEADER THE WHOLE TIME!!!! He didn't just come up out of nowhere and assume control when Nagato was the original leader, he was the one who helped form akatsuki.



    he had control over the gedo mazou before he had rinnegan, here's proof.



    Read the thread next time before posting
    Wait for it....ok..
    You failed

    I've read your thread. I saw how stupid it sounded..sure obito isn't scared of any1 ill give you that.

    But itachi will own him..

    Can you show me where it states obito can use izanami?

    Can you show me where it states that madara taught itachi izanami?

    Wouldn't have made sense for obito 2 use izanami on konan to make her tell him where the rinnegan was?

    He lost an eye anyhow right?

    You failed..no matter how much you try to say obito would use the akatsuki to kill itachi you fail to realize he wouldn't. That makes no sense and you make yourself sound dumb

    He had enough faith in pain he would had sent him first..paths of pain gets killed

    Konan as well

    Now he goes by himself to handle something he should have. Izanami cancels izanagi which only leaves him with his little warp. But better yet..hed be trapped in izanami...

    Izanami is a tech itachi wouldn't even waste on pu*sy boy obito

    And by your logic since you want to change the story and say he send ataksuki to kill itachi..

    Then itachi retreats kills sasuke gets ems and solos the entire akatsuki..tell me not

    You failed thinking obito can defeat itachi at any point of the manga. By plot there was no1 defeating him except sasuke.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •