Page 6 of 22 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Re: Obito was not scared of Itachi

Quote Originally Posted by Truemadara View Post
    Wait for it....ok..
    You failed

I've read your thread. I saw how stupid it sounded..sure obito isn't scared of any1 ill give you that.

But itachi will own him..

Can you show me where it states obito can use izanami?

Can you show me where it states that madara taught itachi izanami?

Wouldn't have made sense for obito 2 use izanami on konan to make her tell him where the rinnegan was?

He lost an eye anyhow right?

You failed..no matter how much you try to say obito would use the akatsuki to kill itachi you fail to realize he wouldn't. That makes no sense and you make yourself sound dumb

He had enough faith in pain he would had sent him first..paths of pain gets killed

Konan as well

Now he goes by himself to handle something he should have. Izanami cancels izanagi which only leaves him with his little warp. But better yet..hed be trapped in izanami...

Izanami is a tech itachi wouldn't even waste on pu*sy boy obito

And by your logic since you want to change the story and say he send ataksuki to kill itachi..

Then itachi retreats kills sasuke gets ems and solos the entire akatsuki..tell me not

You failed thinking obito can defeat itachi at any point of the manga. By plot there was no1 defeating him except sasuke.
    lol naruto sig and ava, but i see youre an Itachi fanboy :D Obito would whoop itachi, Uhiha+Senju DNA+kamui>Itachi

Last edited by Draphsin; 12-31-2012 at 03:10 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Wait for it....ok..
    You failed

I've read your thread. I saw how stupid it sounded..sure obito isn't scared of any1 ill give you that.

Wouldn't have made sense for obito 2 use izanami on konan to make her tell him where the rinnegan was?

You failed..no matter how much you try to say obito would use the akatsuki to kill itachi you fail to realize he wouldn't. That makes no sense and you make yourself sound dumb

He had enough faith in pain he would had sent him first..paths of pain gets killed

Konan as well

Now he goes by himself to handle something he should have. Izanami cancels izanagi which only leaves him with his little warp. But better yet..hed be trapped in izanami...

And by your logic since you want to change the story and say he send ataksuki to kill itachi..

Then itachi retreats kills sasuke gets ems and solos the entire akatsuki..tell me not

You failed thinking obito can defeat itachi at any point of the manga. By plot there was no1 defeating him except sasuke.

LOL that's all I have to say.

You obviously don't know how Izanami works....so you FAIL

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-31-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    The deepest Darkest Corners of Your mind trying To corrupt your soul and will to fight
    This user has no status.

idk about that

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

Why would he waste his men on itachi, <<<<<Amaterasu and about half of them are fu.cKed
    Except for pein,konan and a few others like kakusu :D

If itachi were ever in obito's place, itachi would be #1 in Narutoverse<<<<<<Believe it :rofl:

Ur just a obito fanboy, Admit it moda4ker... :lmao:

^^^^^*Only obito fanboy post's shI.t like this*(Itachi's dead, what else do you hater's want)..:mad:

Last edited by SAmIDeXtEr; 12-31-2012 at 03:27 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Why would he waste his men on itachi, <<<<<Amaterasu and about half of them are fu.cKed
    Except for pein,konan and a few others like kakusu :D

If itachi were ever in obito's place, itachi would be #1 in Narutoverse<<<<<<Believe it :rofl:

Ur just a obito fanboy, Admit it moda4ker... lmao
    Itachi needs preparation to cast amaterasu....he can't just do it on a whim. How can he prepare if he's getting attack at every angle?

Akatsuki is easily replaceable.

Diedara is flying so he prob won't get hit. Kisame has Great Shark bullet which sucks up it's chakra and samehada possibly.

Sasori can replace his body.

so only hidan would get hit, and he can't die.

and you have an Itachi avatar.

Here is Itachi preparing amaterasu for the first time during the Sasuke fight

Next page, still preparing

and then Sasuke throws a shuriken and Itachi loses focus

...he won't be able to cast it like you assume

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Wait for it....ok..
    You failed

Konan as well

Arrrrrgggh I must have explained this so many times on other threads now. But here we go....

Iznami is not a technique that Itachi can just pull out of the hat. The only reason it worked last time is because he was an Edo (against Kabuto) and therefore could get hit without dying, thus repeating two instances of contact (kabuto stabbing him) and creating the loop. People act like Itachi can just say "izanami", lose an eye and bang, the technique's done. Not true.

Why won't Izanami work against Obito?

- The repetition of contact is near impossible with Obito's intangibility. In a battle which will probably be at high speed. Itachi may not be able to fully analyze it in time. Hell, it took Konan a long time to figure out the 5 minute intangibility flaw.
    - Even if Obito is caught in Izanami, you have effectively captured a shinobi with one of the strongest resolves in the manga (although i still think the whole Rin thing is a bit pathetic). Obito's not like Kabuto and has accepted himself. He pretty much hates everything and that won't change (at least until he gets TNJ'd by Naruto)
    - ASSUMPTION - After being taught Izanagi by the leader of the Uchiha Clan, we can assume that Obito has intel on the inner workings of its counterpart, Izanami. And no, there is no manga proof of it, but admit it is a fair assumption that you know a hell of a lot about the Uchiha if Madara is your teacher.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Arrrrrgggh I must have explained this so many times on other threads now. But here we go....

Iznami is not a technique that Itachi can just pull out of the hat. The only reason it worked last time is because he was an Edo (against Kabuto) and therefore could get hit without dying, thus repeating two instances of contact (kabuto stabbing him) and creating the loop. People act like Itachi can just say "izanami", lose an eye and bang, the technique's done. Not true.

Why won't Izanami work against Obito?

- The repetition of contact is near impossible with Obito's intangibility. In a battle which will probably be at high speed. Itachi may not be able to fully analyze it in time. Hell, it took Konan a long time to figure out the 5 minute intangibility flaw.
    - Even if Obito is caught in Izanami, you have effectively captured a shinobi with one of the strongest resolves in the manga (although i still think the whole Rin thing is a bit pathetic). Obito's not like Kabuto and has accepted himself. He pretty much hates everything and that won't change (at least until he gets TNJ'd by Naruto)
    - ASSUMPTION - After being taught Izanagi by the leader of the Uchiha Clan, we can assume that Obito has intel on the inner workings of its counterpart, Izanami. And no, there is no manga proof of it, but admit it is a fair assumption that you know a hell of a lot about the Uchiha if Madara is your teacher.
    thank you! and Madara even said he'd teach him the Uchiha Kinjutsu, meaning Izanagi, Izanami, etc.

Many Uchiha knew about Izanami because it was made as a counter for Izanagi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Wait for it....ok..
    You failed

Konan as well

Wow thats crazy.
    Well to start off itachi called obito his teacher so he most likely learned it from him.I say this because obito trained under madara best uchiha there is so its safe to say he knows about both izanami and izanagi.
    It makes no sense to use izanami on konan cuz that would be a waste of an eye like you said he already lost one. Why lose another when he has a genjutsu that gets the same results without losing an eye? and on top of that the tedious task of creating the loop for izanami.
    Obito had to leave the shadows cuz his crew was getting killed off and tnj'ed.
    If they followed the plan he wouldn't have to do shit and if he considered itachi a threat he could have offed him in the time between the massacre and shippuden when everyone was still alive. I don't see itachi beating pain, konan, sasori, kakazu, kisame, and hidan.

Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2011
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?

Of course he wasn't but the dumbass itachi fans say otherwise.

Last edited by enditallsin; 12-31-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post

> you

btw if obito wasnt scared why didnt he kill itachi to get the ulitmate power KA?
    Gedo and akatsuki>Itachi

and why didn't Itachi use KA on Obito then?

Perhaps Obito didn't know about Itachi having KA either.

Besides that pic you posted doesn't prove anything. It just means itachi thought Izanagi would work on Obito and it would have if Obito didn't disclose to him his secret. That doesn't mean he was scared. If anything it means he was not afraid of Itachi because he had a way to counter his power.

Last edited by Lightbringer; 12-31-2012 at 03:41 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012

He was afraid of the possibility that Itachi would figure out Obito's secrets and end up killing him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by TobisPawn View Post
    He was afraid of the possibility that Itachi would figure out Obito's secrets and end up killing him.
    That applies to any character, not just Itachi. Even still, kakashi figured out his secret and is the only one capable of countering it. Doesn't look like he was really scared either.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Ok there's no reason with most of you so you win. I honestly don't care. Obito can defeat itachi all he wants he's about to get murdered by naruto or sasuke.

Off topic but by your logic since almost every1 knows how to use izanami..your saying sasuke knows how to use it as well now? Because itachi gave him a very detailed explanation on the tech.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Can we not say that Obito was cautious? Or didn't trust Itachi? Or was wary of his abilities? Let's be honest, Itachi also felt the same way

Because as soon as the word scared is mentioned, Itachi fans jump to conclusions and misinterpret it, thinking that it means that Itachi>Obito when that's not true. IMO Obito>Itachi but at the very most, I will settle for a stalemate and say they're equal with enough convincing.

The pact did several things which benefited both characters, and it was in both of their interests to keep their side of the bargain.

What it did for Obito:

1. Kept Itachi at arms length, and kept his trust as the fake Madara Uchiha
    2. Used Itachi as a resource in the Akatsuki - He took the four tails down with Kisame so Itachi did do his bit
    3. Kept Sasuke within reach - note Obito's plan was to get Sasuke

What it did for Itachi

1. Constant intel on the Akatsuki's movements
    2. Protected Sasuke from Obito and the Akatsuki
    3. Protected Konoha as long as he could

Status
    Feb 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    That applies to any character, not just Itachi. Even still, kakashi figured out his secret and is the only one capable of countering it. Doesn't look like he was really scared either.
    Not necessarily the secret behind Kamui. Just everything Obito was hiding overall. He said it himself that if Itachi knew all his secrets, he'd be dead. All his secrets as in the goofy masked man in Akatsuki actually being the same person who mentored Itachi years ago, etc.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Ok there's no reason with most of you so you win. I honestly don't care. Obito can defeat itachi all he wants he's about to get murdered by naruto or sasuke.

Off topic but by your logic since almost every1 knows how to use izanami..your saying sasuke knows how to use it as well now? Because itachi gave him a very detailed explanation on the tech.
    To learn Izanagi and Izanami you need to have prior knowledge of it and guidance. If you think Itachi learned it on his own, the you're saying Sasuke could learn it on his own as well.

Yet Sasuke even asks Itachi on how to use Izanagi because he has no idea how.

Sasuke was still a kid when the Uchiha were slaughtered, so it would make sense that he doesn't know much of their history and techs. He didn't even know about the MS and EMS when everyone else did.....Shishui, Itachi, Obito, Madara, Danzo, Kakashi, Onoki, etc.

Itachi learned the clan secrets because they taught him it before he slaughtered them

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by TobisPawn View Post
    Not necessarily the secret behind Kamui. Just everything Obito was hiding overall. He said it himself that if Itachi knew all his secrets, he'd be dead. All his secrets as in the goofy masked man in Akatsuki actually being the same person who mentored Itachi years ago, etc.
    Dead from the amaterasu surpise attack, not dead from 1v1.

Nonetheless, he still has akatsuki and gedo mazou to back him up against Itachi.....so why would he be afraid? Even if Itachi knew his abilties, he could warp into the other dimension and let akatsuki handle it.

He could have been cautious, sure, like with everyone...he probably didn't trust Itachi either.....but he wasn't afraid of him

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Kamui is definitely one of the secrets he kept. Obito got hit by Amaterasu and got rid of it with Kamui, then commented on how Itachi could have killed him had he not kept his secrets. The placement of those two panels can only suggest that the two are linked.

But yeah there are a few other secrets he kept like his identity etc..

Status
    Nov 2012
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Can we not say that Obito was cautious? Or didn't trust Itachi? Or was wary of his abilities? Let's be honest, Itachi also felt the same way

Because as soon as the word scared is mentioned, Itachi fans jump to conclusions and misinterpret it, thinking that it means that Itachi>Obito when that's not true. IMO Obito>Itachi but at the very most, I will settle for a stalemate and say they're equal with enough convincing.

The pact did several things which benefited both characters, and it was in both of their interests to keep their side of the bargain.

What it did for Obito:

1. Kept Itachi at arms length, and kept his trust as the fake Madara Uchiha
    2. Used Itachi as a resource in the Akatsuki - He took the four tails down with Kisame so Itachi did do his bit
    3. Kept Sasuke within reach - note Obito's plan was to get Sasuke

What it did for Itachi

1. Constant intel on the Akatsuki's movements
    2. Protected Sasuke from Obito and the Akatsuki
    3. Protected Konoha as long as he could
    Thank you but didn't itachi threaten danzo b4 leaving?
    Keeping danzo out the picture lets the akatsuki work with out interference from the root.
    Probably why danzo went to oro....

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutoboss222 View Post
    Your just a idiot who dosen't think intelligence plays a part in a fight. Get lost kid.
    It does, but you Itachi fanboys act like his intelligence wins him every fight, you don't even have a real argument, you just claim intelligence. How does he hit him? I already know your answer will be "Intelligence".

Also, before calling me an idiot, please learn how to spell and use correct grammar.

Its funny how you call me a kid, but you're the one acting like a kid..