Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

Re: [2012] Top 10 Anime

Quote Originally Posted by Scaze View Post
    Some delinquent guy becomes the surrogate father to the "Demon Lords" son. Of course it's not his decision, rather he's forced to, as if he is over 15 meters away from the baby he'll die. The only way for him to get rid of it is to find someone stronger, and eviler than him. Of course there's other factors, as the baby is also drawn to political power, and wealth as well, but strength and malice is one of the most attractive things. So for around the first 38 - 50 chapters he runs around trying to dump the baby onto someone else... It's mainly comedy and action, it's definitely worth the read. You're better off reading it than watching it, as the Anime botched it imo. Personally I see it taking over as one of the big shots of WSJ in the next few years. It currently has around 180 chapters, yet tbh it still feels a bit like an introduction, although in a good way. It's yet to get really serious, and all throughout it consistently hints at a deeper, darker more serious plot that will eventually unravel, especially through the use of characters that appear, say five words and then disappear again. Character development is great, Comedy is great, best that I've encountered so far, although I've yet to read Gintama. Action is great. Plot is great too. Although like I said it does feel like it's still in it's early stages, not to say that it feels like there's been no progress, but rather it just keeps getting awesomer, and awesomer.
    thanks i will try it out and you'll love gintama the anime has like 200 + episodes i haven't read the manga yet

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ah? Fairy Tail...? What? You should really watch Brotherhood instead of FMA.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Viva la Kumo

I will start soon

Page 2 of 2 « First 12