The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon The Man O'War, the head of battalion of all Frigate birds who specialize in wind style attacks.
The Man O'War is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
The Man O'War specializes in wind techniques and can use wind jutsus up to A rank. . He is also silent in flight, which is one of his natural attributes and can effectively perform aerial piracy(stealing/snatching) attacks.
As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, able to glide in the wind and can maintain flight without wing flapping using rising air currents, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
He can build up and store the wind chakra effectively in his large scarlet colored gular pouch located in his neck and in his wings thus he can effectively perform the wind jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
- Can be summoned only by those who've signed the frigatebirds summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
- The Man O'War specializes in wind & can perform wind jutsus without the need of hand seals.
- Can be summoned only once in a battle.
- Can stay for 3 turns once summoned.
- Can perform up to A rank wind jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
- Can perform elemental combo with the user.
- Can perform physical attack with wings.
- Can talk and interact with the User.
- Link of approval >>Click Here<<