Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Re: The Signing of the Frigate Bird Contract

No Problem.. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Jiraiya emerges form ground behind you *

Jiraiya: Muhahahaha...! Alright..! I'll teach you.. But before that I have a task for you... Find me something.. You know... like this ( )( )... Round and perfect... You understand..??

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

-Ventus looks over at the Pervy Sage, slightly disgusted.-

Old man i thought we were suppoed to signing a contract, not looking for well you know.... He looks away.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Quote Originally Posted by The Jinchuurki Uchiha View Post
    -Ventus looks over at the Pervy Sage, slightly disgusted.-

Old man i thought we were suppoed to signing a contract, not looking for well you know.... He looks away.
    Jiraiya: Duh... Not my type.. eh.. >_<
    So read up and tell me what you find special in Frigate birds..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frigatebird

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Firgate birds are one of the fastest flying birds (read this before on anothe wiki) and are apart of the seabird family. They can only lay one egg at a time and the mother and father takes feeding the babies. They are also called Man Of War birds or Pirate Birds. They have long wings,tails and bils. And a unique gullular pouch to attract mates.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Firgate birds are one of the fastest flying birds (read this before on anothe wiki) and are apart of the seabird family. They can only lay one egg at a time and the mother and father takes feeding the babies. They are also called Man Of War birds or Pirate Birds. They have long wings,tails and bils. And a unique gullular pouch to attract mates.
    Good..!
    Adding to this...

• Frigate birds are the 4th fastest birds so far discovered with a flying speed of 153 kmph.
    • They have the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird.
    • They are essentially aerial, able to stay aloft for more than a week.
    • They can maintain flight without wing flapping, using rising air currents.

Okay now where do you want this tattoo in your body...?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Okay good to know! Hmmm i want it.... On my left calf.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

Okay good to know! Hmmm i want it.... On my left calf.
    Jiraiya: Okay..! An unusual site.. O__O

* As a suspense music plays, Jiraiya walks close to you whistling non chalantly... *

Jiraiya in his course, walks to your left side while hiding his right palm behind his back...
    Simultaneously he focuses his chakra in his finger tips..

As he reached optimal distance from your left side, in swift motion he disappears and reappears behind your back over your left side he brings forth his right hand and thrusts his palm firmly over your left calf region to engrave the tattoo pushing you in front a little...

"Don't worry the burning sensation will subside.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then immediately Jiraiya jumps in front of you, while performing a single hand seal

* Poof..! *
    * A scroll appears in front of you *

"Now bite your thumb of your dominant hand to draw some blood and write your name in blood in the column in the scroll next to me...!

Once finished, with the same blood in hand perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals while building up a huge amount of chakra and slam your hand on the ground...

Lets see what happens first time..!" :zonder:

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Ventus: What are you doing back.... Ahhhhhhhh Youchhhhh!

-The Burnining then later subsides and he see the scroll in front of him-

Ventus:Hmmm alrighty, lets do this :zonder:

-He bites his right thumb hard enough to draw enough blood to sigh his whole name and then preforms Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals and slams his his hand on the ground.-

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

As you slam your hand on the ground, a large smoke cloud appears and spreads on the ground and in the air...
    A pair of long & large magnificent wings rises above the cloud of smoke while immediately it flaps downwards clearing the smoke creating a gust of wind...
    A large frigate bird with a majestic scarlet pouch over its throat rises above the ground gracefully...

Summoning Technique: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Man O'War | Magnificent Frigatebird)
    Type: Summoning animal
    Range: Short
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon The Man O'War, the head of battalion of all Frigate birds who specialize in wind style attacks.
    The Man O'War is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
    The Man O'War specializes in wind techniques and can use wind jutsus up to A rank. . He is also silent in flight, which is one of his natural attributes and can effectively perform aerial piracy(stealing/snatching) attacks.
    As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, able to glide in the wind and can maintain flight without wing flapping using rising air currents, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
    He can build up and store the wind chakra effectively in his large scarlet colored gular pouch located in his neck and in his wings thus he can effectively perform the wind jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
    As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
    Notes:
    • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the frigatebirds summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
    • The Man O'War specializes in wind & can perform wind jutsus without the need of hand seals.
    • Can be summoned only once in a battle.
    • Can stay for 3 turns once summoned.
    • Can perform up to A rank wind jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
    • Can perform elemental combo with the user.
    • Can perform physical attack with wings.
    • Can talk and interact with the User.
    • Link of approval >>Click Here<<

Picture:

Jiraiya: Not bad for first try..!
    Man O'War: Ahhh...! Jiraiya..! * Looks at you * Who is this new face..?! * flaps its wings, weak gusts blow at you *
    Jiraiya: Well, he is the new signer of our summoning contract.. I hope he fits with your personality..!
    Man O'War: You know I have the great personality among frigates..
    Jiraiya: *In mind* Oh..! Yeah.. >_>. any wise word for him..?
    Man O'War: Nah.. I'm good with him.. * Looks at you * Just remember that I can only use wind jutsus that are known by you..! Well then, I'll take my leave...! See ya later..! *Poof*
    Jiraiya: He is great isn't he..??:ghehe:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now I want to do the same set of hand seals with a little blood in your palm and increase your chakra even more than what you've done before and slam your hands down..."

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

-Ventus satares into the mjaesty of the majestic firgate bid and whatches its conversation with Jiraiya.-

Ventus: Yup, it was me who summoned you. I heard you saying you have the Wind affinty. . We'll make a fine team, as i aiming to master wind as a specialty.

-Ven stands there and takes the gust from the Frigate bird-

Ventus: Ahhh, i love a strong breeze in the mourning :scorps:

-Ven says his farewells to the Majestic Bird-

-He then makes Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals. But as he is making the handseals he is optomizing his chakra. Priming it to its peak. And then slams his hand on ground with a stronger force-

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿

* Poof *
    A large smoke cloud appears and spreads on the ground and in the air...
    From within the smoke, scorching flames spreads out almost reaching us, leaving its heat on our skin...

Summoning Technique: Blaze, The Frigate (Kuchiyose no jutsu: Blaze, The Frigate)
    Type: Summoning Animal
    Range: N/A
    Chakra: 40
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user after smearing his small amount of blood over his palm (which they used while signing the contract), perform the Boar -> Dog -> Bird -> Monkey -> Ram hand seals to summon Blaze, the boss of all Frigate birds. Blaze is somewhat larger than the hawk summoned by Sasuke in manga, apparently because of his wide wing span and deep, long forked tail. The user can ride on top of him.
    Blaze specializes in fire techniques and can use fire jutsus upto A rank. As similar to all frigate birds, he is essentially aerial, has the largest wingspan to body weight ratio of any bird and he can stay aloft for more than a week.
    He can build up and store the fire chakra effectively in his large red gular pouch located in his neck thus he can effectively perform the fire jutsus. While not using any jutsu via his mouth, he can carry small objects, scrolls or a person in his red gular pouch.
    As he has a long wing span, he can also defect shurikens and kunais thrown at him by creating small gusts of air using his wings, deflecting them.
    Notes:
    • Can be summoned only by those who've signed the summoning contact and must be taught by me(-Jiraiya-).
    • Can be summoned only once in a battle.
    • Can stay for 4 turns once summoned.
    • Can perform up to A rank fire jutsus and each jutsu counts as the user's jutsu.
    • The user cannot perform any S rank fire jutsus while Blaze is in play.
    • Can perform elemental combo with the user.
    • Can perform physical attack with wings.
    • Can talk and interact with the User.
    • Link of summoning contract approval >>Click Here<<
    • Approval link: >>Click here<<

Jiraiya: This is Blaze..! The Boss of a all frigate birds... He specializes in fire..
    Blaze: * Looks at you * I see.. so you're the new signer...! Make good use of us in battles... I'll see you around..! * Glares at Jiraiya *

* Blaze disappears in a cloud of smoke *

Jiraiya: * With a little smile * So, that's it for now.. Be sure to remind me if I submit any new ones so that I can teach them.. ^_^

Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 12-31-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real life... Pshh..

Ventus: The Fire affinity bird also. We will also make a fine duo. As i am an Uchiha and fire being my first elemental Affinity.

-He whatches as the boss disperses in smoke.-

Ventus okay ^^ ill be whatching.