Re: Gaara vs Oasis Nara

Shikaku Nara, Shadow in Sig.
    Go ahead and make your move and best of luck to us both

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As soon as you come into view, I loosen the ground around you and cause it to suck everything towards it center, being a large pit. Your feet are dragged from under you, throwing you off balance and causing you to fall. I then cause 5 large spikes to rise underneath you in a circlular formation so if you try to go in the air you would get skewered.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

I then immediately cause a third eye to materalize above the battlefield mid-field around 30m in the sky, giving me clear view of everything.

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As soon as you come into view, I loosen the ground around you and cause it to suck everything towards it center, being a large pit. Your feet are dragged from under you, throwing you off balance and causing you to fall. I then cause 5 large spikes to rise underneath you in a circlular formation so if you try to go in the air you would get skewered.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

(Doton: Kujo Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

I then immediately cause a third eye to materalize above the battlefield mid-field around 30m in the sky, giving me clear view of everything.

(Daisan no Me) - Third Eye
    Range:Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 20 (to activate) 10 (per turn to maintain)
    Description: The user creates an eye of sand which can be made to materialize anywhere, allowing the user to see the opponent. However, attacking the eye will cause pain to the user.
    What no Chit Chat…?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

As I felt my feet been dragged into a large pit, and my body start to off balance, so I let my body to falls down forward but then I lean on my both hands on the ground like a tripod to gain balance while generate a non focus electricity all around my body then spread it out into the ground surround me also toward the pit, the electricity will destroy the pit and negate its effect to stop sucking, but then the non focus electricity still continue toward you in weaker state, shock you out till paralyzes, making you unable to move.

But afterward I felt a little tremor from beneath, like something gonna rise out from the ground, so when the spike start to rise from the ground, without any hand seal, once again I release non focus electricity from all around my body (While still in tripod position) the non focus electricity will destroying any spike which emerge to harm my body, protecting me from the spike and turn them into ashes, leaving me unharmed.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current 2X
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

Nasty.

A moment gap, I jump a little and standing on my feet again, then I rise up 2 large spikes from 1 meter behind you diagonally toward your back. You won’t be able to see it and hear it coming as your were paralyze or focus to counter my non focus electricity coming toward you. The spike will stab you and skew you brutally.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeet.

Alright, I have been looking into this fight and already seen your mistake Oasis. Mod's should actually sticky this since allot of people are making this mistake, but Nagashi isn't able to stop the antlion for good. Nagashi is able to over power the earth chakra since lightning > earth, but it wouldn't stop the antlion for good. Yes, it will stop it for a while, but once you dis-activate the Nagashi, then in maybe two or three seconds the antlion will continue with sucking everything nearby, and another mistake is that putting your hands within it will make you lose balance even more because of the pressure, the antlion technique is a simple whirlpool that doesn't stop at all. And Gaara, I want you to be more detailed and describe some more in your moves.

Alright, Oasis is getting sucked within and unbalanced, within five seconds he'll be done by the antlion and be sucked within' the ground, Gaara your second technique doesn't happen and you see Oasis getting sucked within and unbalanced and you can only see his chest to head area.

Continue the fight, It's Gaara's turn now.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

As I see you thrown off balance and being dragged towards the center of the pit, I quickly catch you in A Illusion in which you see coral snakes sprout from the loosened ground under you in which they wrap around your body and constrict your movements. I do nothing to alert you that I your under a genjutsu.

Fear should be placed in you as you know(or its elementary and shikaku is a genius) that coral snakes are venomous snakes from the desert and the feeling of a snake wrapping around your body would place fear in anybody.

The snakes, in the illusion, eviscerate you due to the force of their constriction.

In reality, your simply immobilized unable to move as your being dragged into the center and in which you fall into an abyss.

( Genjutsu: Oshitsubusu Hebi Kubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Konoha For Life

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara View Post
    As I see you thrown off balance and being dragged towards the center of the pit, I quickly catch you in A Illusion in which you see coral snakes sprout from the loosened ground under you in which they wrap around your body and constrict your movements. I do nothing to alert you that I your under a genjutsu.

Fear should be placed in you as you know(or its elementary and shikaku is a genius) that coral snakes are venomous snakes from the desert and the feeling of a snake wrapping around your body would place fear in anybody.

The snakes, in the illusion, eviscerate you due to the force of their constriction.

In reality, your simply immobilized unable to move as your being dragged into the center and in which you fall into an abyss.

( Genjutsu: OshitsubusuHebiKubire ) - Illusion Technique: Crushing Snake Constriction
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user puts the opponent into a genjutsu which has snakes appear beneath the opponent to constrict them and with the users command, they crush the opponent.

As I being sucked into the large pit and I think I only have 5 second to escape, suddenly a large snake appear wrap around my body, constricting my movement, as a normal human, I indeed will experiences a fear when facing this kind a situation, and yes a little fear covering my heart, but as a shinobi I try to calm, analyzes the situation. In a normal reaction, normal people would’ve quickly try to defend himself from a danger which will jeopardizing his life, so upon my thought (a normal thought) is to defend my life by killing the snake, and when my movement are constricted making me unable to move, the only way to kill the snake is to zap it with an electricity, so with no hand seal, once again I generate a non focus electricity all around my body to zap the snake and paralyzes it, but what do you know, it’s not effecting and kills the snake, it’s (the electricity) just pass through the snake, that’s make me realizes that the snake is just an illusions and my opponent have cast me in a nasty Genjutsu, so the Non focus electricity would’ve surge a lightning chakra within my body and will break me out of the Genjutsu, but to ensure it I also quickly does a seal causing a chakra surge once more thereby fully releasing from the genjutsu (This will only take 3 second, as seen in anime/manga, thinking on to a situation and react, it would’ve done quickly/in a split second).

(Raiton: ChidoriNagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

When I managed to break out from the Genjutsu, The Pit still dragged me, causing me off balance, so I quickly grab 2 kunais from my pouch with my right and left hand then stab it to the ground on my sides with my both hand to gain balance and minimalize the sucking effect. It’s just about 2 more second I will be thrown off into the deep hole, and in just a second (while holding on to the kunai to minimalize the pit sucking me off, but you will not be able to see me doing this as you were only able to see my head to chest) I immediately causing the ground surround me and around the pit to rise up (as I was nearly at the edge of the pit), the ground which I manipulate to rise up will shut off the pit fill up with soil and stop it rotation, it would also lift me up high, creating a small cliff 20 meters tall which I’m on top of it leaving you and me in mid range. Then I stand up on my feet again and watching you closely, waiting for you next moves.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Note :
    Note 1: As Jokey's said that I have 5 second before the pit done sucked me off and here is the summary.
    The pit dragged me and the clock thicking.
    1. The snake appear and I quickly try to zap it out.
    2. Seeing mynagashi just pass through the snake and realizes it was only an illusions (this will also surge me and break me out of the Gen)
    3. Using Kai and fully break me out of the Gen and pull out the kunai then stab on the ground, minimalize the sucking effect.
    4. Causing my ground to rise up and shut off the pit by fill up with soil then stop it’s rotation.
    5. Saved by the cliff from your attack.

Note 2 :
    Gaara, please be more specific next time, like the pit position appear surround me on which side ?
    Then how large is the pit (the size, diameter, depth and wide) ? let’s make the Rp become more fun with details situation.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrollKing

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis Nara View Post

As I being sucked into the large pit and I think I only have 5 second to escape, suddenly a large snake appear wrap around my body, constricting my movement, as a normal human, I indeed will experiences a fear when facing this kind a situation, and yes a little fear covering my heart, but as a shinobi I try to calm, analyzes the situation. In a normal reaction, normal people would’ve quickly try to defend himself from a danger which will jeopardizing his life, so upon my thought (a normal thought) is to defend my life by killing the snake, and when my movement are constricted making me unable to move, the only way to kill the snake is to zap it with an electricity, so with no hand seal, once again I generate a non focus electricity all around my body to zap the snake and paralyzes it, but what do you know, it’s not effecting and kills the snake, it’s (the electricity) just pass through the snake, that’s make me realizes that the snake is just an illusions and my opponent have cast me in a nasty Genjutsu, so the Non focus electricity would’ve surge a lightning chakra within my body and will break me out of the Genjutsu, but to ensure it I also quickly does a seal causing a chakra surge once more thereby fully releasing from the genjutsu (This will only take 3 second, as seen in anime/manga, thinking on to a situation and react, it would’ve done quickly/in a split second).

(Raiton: ChidoriNagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release

Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

When I managed to break out from the Genjutsu, The Pit still dragged me, causing me off balance, so I quickly grab 2 kunais from my pouch with my right and left hand then stab it to the ground on my sides with my both hand to gain balance and minimalize the sucking effect. It’s just about 2 more second I will be thrown off into the deep hole, and in just a second (while holding on to the kunai to minimalize the pit sucking me off, but you will not be able to see me doing this as you were only able to see my head to chest) I immediately causing the ground surround me and around the pit to rise up (as I was nearly at the edge of the pit), the ground which I manipulate to rise up will shut off the pit fill up with soil and stop it rotation, it would also lift me up high, creating a small cliff 20 meters tall which I’m on top of it leaving you and me in mid range. Then I stand up on my feet again and watching you closely, waiting for you next moves.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
    Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Note :
    Note 1: As Jokey's said that I have 5 second before the pit done sucked me off and here is the summary.
    The pit dragged me and the clock thicking.
    1. The snake appear and I quickly try to zap it out.
    2. Seeing mynagashi just pass through the snake and realizes it was only an illusions (this will also surge me and break me out of the Gen)
    3. Using Kai and fully break me out of the Gen and pull out the kunai then stab on the ground, minimalize the sucking effect.
    4. Causing my ground to rise up and shut off the pit by fill up with soil then stop it’s rotation.
    5. Saved by the cliff from your attack.

Note 2 :
    Gaara, please be more specific next time, like the pit position appear surround me on which side ?
    Then how large is the pit (the size, diameter, depth and wide) ? let’s make the Rp become more fun with details situation.
    I forfeit. I would of countered but im banned from teaching >=3