Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black hat, white shoes, and
    I'm red all over

Orochimaru, Kabuto, Tobi and Sasuke

In the manga, when Kabuto approached Tobi to work together during the ninja war, he said he wanted Sasuke as tribute for helping Tobi after the war is over. Also, somewhere in the manga (not sure which chapter) Tobi said (or Kabuto asked for) he'd give Kabuto a white Zetsu clone (I think as a reward for capturing Naruto).

Moving forward a little..

Before Madara was revived, we didn't know that the Rinnegan evolved from the MS and we also didn't know that Kabuto had infused Madara's body with Senju DNA. Both of these occurrences lead me to believe that Orochimaru may have originally planned on infusing Sasuke's body with Senju DNA either before or after the Living Corpse Reincarnation. It's more than likely that Orochimaru would have idolized Madara, since he's the Uchiha's poster boy. Also, We know that Orochimaru had experimented with the DNA on Yamato and Danzo prior to Sasuke even being born, and the results weren't perfect, therefore leading me to believe that he wanted to further his research to find a perfect way to apply the DNA (White Zetsu).

Back to Kabuto...

So once Kabuto captured Anko, he knew that he had the capacity to revive Orochimaru. Seeing the Kabuto flashbacks, we know that he had made it his purpose to serve Orochimaru for eternity. What better way to serve him than to provide the White Zetsu clone and Sasuke?! Possibly Kabuto saw the regenerative properties of the clone and believed that it would solve the issue of Orochimaru's bodies rotting after a few years?

Anyways, these are just my thoughts laid out in a messy manner. Feel free to comment, critique, or troll.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

Re: Orochimaru, Kabuto, Tobi and Sasuke

Hmm Kabuto was willing to serve Orochimaru
    But after his death Kabuto was not serving him any longer and also worked to surpass him. He had had his master ideals and his own.

If Kabuto was serving Orochimaru, he would of revived him himself, but in facf used Orochimarus power for his own

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see no reason for your
    existence. burn to ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by OrochimaruFan View Post
    In the manga, when Kabuto approached Tobi to work together during the ninja war, he said he wanted Sasuke as tribute for helping Tobi after the war is over. Also, somewhere in the manga (not sure which chapter) Tobi said (or Kabuto asked for) he'd give Kabuto a white Zetsu clone (I think as a reward for capturing Naruto).

Moving forward a little..

Before Madara was revived, we didn't know that the Rinnegan evolved from the MS and we also didn't know that Kabuto had infused Madara's body with Senju DNA. Both of these occurrences lead me to believe that Orochimaru may have originally planned on infusing Sasuke's body with Senju DNA either before or after the Living Corpse Reincarnation. It's more than likely that Orochimaru would have idolized Madara, since he's the Uchiha's poster boy. Also, We know that Orochimaru had experimented with the DNA on Yamato and Danzo prior to Sasuke even being born, and the results weren't perfect, therefore leading me to believe that he wanted to further his research to find a perfect way to apply the DNA (White Zetsu).

Back to Kabuto...

So once Kabuto captured Anko, he knew that he had the capacity to revive Orochimaru. Seeing the Kabuto flashbacks, we know that he had made it his purpose to serve Orochimaru for eternity. What better way to serve him than to provide the White Zetsu clone and Sasuke?! Possibly Kabuto saw the regenerative properties of the clone and believed that it would solve the issue of Orochimaru's bodies rotting after a few years?

Anyways, these are just my thoughts laid out in a messy manner. Feel free to comment, critique, or troll.
    I really like this idea.
    Bt i just cant help but to think Kabuto no longer cared for, but instead tried to BE Oro and even surpass his power.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix of Chaos View Post
    I really like this idea.
    Bt i just cant help but to think Kabuto no longer cared for, but instead tried to BE Oro and even surpass his power.
    This. Good thinking

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Mind = blown

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

cool story bro.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto had surpassed Oro. So basically his ideals were the same as Oros. He wanted to accomplish the same things, and he got even further than Oro (or so he thought).

I don't think Kabuto cared any bit about Sasuke. He only said that, to make sure Obito didn't doubt Kabutos loyalty.

Kabuto wasn't loyal to Obito. First of all, the seal to release edo tensei, he lied, when he told it to Obito.

Secondly, Kabuto showed that his true goal, was to capture Naruto for himself in the war. This would totally go against Obito. Also he didn't fear Obito, since he had Madara.

So basically, Kabuto has his own purposes to take action in the war, what exactly he wanted to do with Naruto, is hard to tell though. He wanted too many things. Itachi, Madara, Naruto, Shisuis eye, Sasuke, etc.. Doomed to fail

Your thing about Oro fusing with senju DNA is quite good tho! Sadly Oro didn't know that his experiment didn't fail, till he met Yamato, and it was only shortly after that, when Sasuke absorbed him. So all in all he was too busy training Sasuke to be able to move further on that part.

Last edited by thegame; 01-04-2013 at 12:46 PM.