Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Sage of Six Paths' Lineage.

This is a a question I have been thinking about for a while. If you think about it, the time period in which Madara and Hashirama faught each other was not that long ago in the Naruto world. Sure... 100 years... 70 years... 50 years... etc... seems like a long time when you think about it, but it's not. In the Naruto world, most villages have had 4-5 Kages pass, which isn't a lot. When Madara was alive to find Obito, he had to be about 100... 110? 115 latest? These are just guesses. But the Sage has 2 kids: one with the sage's eyes & one with the sage's body.

I originally thought that perhaps Hashirama was the son or grandson of the child with the sages eyes & I thought Madara was the son or grandson of the child with sage's eyes. But... if you really think about it, years and years had to pass before Madara and Hashirama were born, seeing as the 'eyes & sage's body have their own clan (Uchiha and Senju).

So what do you think? How distant is Madara and how distant is Hashirama from the sage? Grandsons (highly doubt)? An entire generation? Longer? Would the sage be considered their ancestor?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: The Sage of Six Paths' Lineage.

Dude, a Century is a long time no matter how you look at it, maybe not for the founding of a village but it's still a long time.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Illusions & Nightmares

Sage is their ancestor most likely.. but i can't tell how distant they are from sage.. maybe grandgrand sons.. dunno good question!

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hashi and Madara fought 60-65 years before the current timeline approximately. However, they are related to the sage's first and second son seeming that one is an Uchiha and the other a Senju.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi Solo's.

I would definitely consider the Rikudō Sennin as Madara's and Hashirama's ancestor. However, there's no way that Hashirama and Madara are the Rikudō Sennin's grandsons, no way.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am a die hard naruto fan

oh yeah..d sage is their ancestor but who knowz maybe they are d grandson to d sage's 2 sons or another generation entirely....infact i've been so damn eager to know who gave birth to dat hell of a demon called madara..here we need kishi..

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A lot

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i dont think this manga page will help you much

i think there had to be a lot of time though between younger son and older son before the senjus and uchihas even came about

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sup

For me I picture two eras
    The ancient times and the founding of konoha times

In the ancient times there were izanami and izanagi users in the ancient uchiha days, there were uzumaki clans that sealed monsters, etc
    In the founding times we have madara and hashirama along with the rest of the kages in all the villages

The so6p time is super ancient, lived in a time more sinister than today and taught not ninjutsu but ninshuu to people, which later became known as ninjutsu. He was not the only man imo with 2 kids if so6p taught many people about chakra

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm sure that the sage is their ancestor. Do u remember the episode when madara(obito) visited naruto at the summit and told him the whole story about the sages sons fighting each other, then their sons fighting and their sons sons and so on?? I was thinking about this as well and he made it sound like naruto was part of hashiramas family. I looked up the family tree online and I'm not sure if its true or not but it showed that minato came from the 2nd hokage like he was minatos grandfather or somethin and the 2nd was hashiramas brother. Plus u have to have the sages bloodline in u to become a sage and get the rinnegan. All the signs point to it as well remember when naruto had to fight the 9tails in himself? He had the 6 paths fall down to hold down the 9 tails and the 9tails seemed shocked to see the 6 paths. He was like omg its the 6 paths!!! . Also if u look at the original sage of 6 paths, he has the 6 markings on his chest that mean the 6 paths and when naruto goes into 9tails mode he has the exact same markings on his chest, all 6 paths. Then when the 9 tails was having flashbacks of when he last talked to the 1st sage he told all the tailed beasts that one day someone willl come to be all of the tailed beats new sage and he got that flashback after naruto told him that after the war is done he will find a way to fix the 9tails pain and anger as well. Then naruto also got the respect of all the tailed beasts during the war so the way I look at it, naruto is from hashiramas side and is the new sage of 6 paths and he will be the jinchuriki for all the tailed beats at the end. Hopefully lol.. and if u hadn't noticed u got a ton of things that I need to say and get off my chest and I am a noob to the base so if u could plz help me out and let me know how do I post my own thread cause I havnt found an icon or anything that sayd post thread. If u can tell me plz send me a meassage to my profile saying where and how I can find and post my own thread. Thabk u for the time and very interesting thread u posted. Also let me know about wat u think about my comment

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

The fact is that the Uchihas and Senjus were the descendants of the SO6P. But even among the Uchihas, there were no one powerful enough to acquire a rinnegan. Also I don't think they are directly blood related. Because then the other clans like Uzumakis, Hyuugas would have never existed. And the fact about the Uzumaki sealing techniques feared by everyone was continuing from the long past. So there was a long gap between the brothers and the present clans.

The two sons of So6P were not called as Uchihas and Senjus. Think about it how can two blood related brothers have different Last names. The abilities of the brothers goes on splitting which resulted into several or few other clans. Maybe they were all lost and gave a last name to their clans. But I don't think the brothers themselves changes their last names to Uchihas and Senjus. Then that would violate the existence of the Uzumakis, Hyuugas and many more(if they existed)
    Here Tobi talks about something with dead Nagato

Tobi said that Nagato was the third SO6P, but I don't know whether he considered the real Madara as second or not. Because Nagato got the eyes from Madara and not awakened it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When your girl sucks you up
    while you're playing Call of
    Duty and you think she's the
    best girl in the world, you
    are terribly wrong. It's
    really her side n***a that
    told her to distract you
    because he's on the other
    team.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    Hashi and Madara fought 60-65 years before the current timeline approximately. However, they are related to the sage's first and second son seeming that one is an Uchiha and the other a Senju.
    Now if only Sasuke would've Chidori'd Sakura in the middle of her boobs.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Basically enough time for both the Sharingan and Byakugan to form within the descendants of the elder son which are the Uchiha and Hyuuga, I would think that centuries have passed. This sort of transformation (into two different clans) or change would take place centuries.

You cannot simply ignore the Byakugan which so many people are, a theory needs to include both not just one or the other.

I'm only going by what Obito said about how both eyes are linked to the elder son.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

The Sages time was the feudal era, Madara & Hashirama are his great times 5ish grandsons

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many gods will I have to
    kill today?

Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    The fact is that the Uchihas and Senjus were the descendants of the SO6P. But even among the Uchihas, there were no one powerful enough to acquire a rinnegan. Also I don't think they are directly blood related. Because then the other clans like Uzumakis, Hyuugas would have never existed. And the fact about the Uzumaki sealing techniques feared by everyone was continuing from the long past. So there was a long gap between the brothers and the present clans.

The two sons of So6P were not called as Uchihas and Senjus. Think about it how can two blood related brothers have different Last names. The abilities of the brothers goes on splitting which resulted into several or few other clans. Maybe they were all lost and gave a last name to their clans. But I don't think the brothers themselves changes their last names to Uchihas and Senjus. Then that would violate the existence of the Uzumakis, Hyuugas and many more(if they existed)

Tobi said that Nagato was the third SO6P, but I don't know whether he considered the real Madara as second or not. Because Nagato got the eyes from Madara and not awakened it.
    It's not about being "powerful" enough, Rinnegan requires two halves of the same whole...

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

I'm a Timeline freak so here I go. :noc:

The Sage of the Six Paths was the first one to use any Ninjutsu and other stuff like that so it means he was the oldest of all.

Now the oldest. . . . . . . . . beings, are the great Toad Sage, Fukasaku and Shima.

How do I know?!

The Great Toad Sage - the Third Databook says that he is old several thousand years.

Fukasaku and Shima - the Third Databook says that they are old over 800 years.

And all three of them were born after the Sage of the Six Paths, so we see that he was alive thousands years back, not hundreds.

So, that means Hashirama and Madara are really, f*****g, distantly related to him. :y :D

Hashirama and Madara fought over 80 years in the past. :y

And when you look at them at that time, they look like they are in their twenties, their prime - cuz the were the two strongest of all at that time. :y

So, that means 80 + 20 = 100 - they were born around over a 100 years.

So, if Madara was 20 over 80 years, when he meet Obito he should bein his eighties. How do I know that.

Madara finds Obito 13 years ago, 100 - 13 = 87, Madara was 87. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by chOn33z View Post
    I'm sure that the sage is their ancestor. Do u remember the episode when madara(obito) visited naruto at the summit and told him the whole story about the sages sons fighting each other, then their sons fighting and their sons sons and so on?? I was thinking about this as well and he made it sound like naruto was part of hashiramas family. I looked up the family tree online and I'm not sure if its true or not but it showed that minato came from the 2nd hokage like he was minatos grandfather or somethin and the 2nd was hashiramas brother. Plus u have to have the sages bloodline in u to become a sage and get the rinnegan. All the signs point to it as well remember when naruto had to fight the 9tails in himself? He had the 6 paths fall down to hold down the 9 tails and the 9tails seemed shocked to see the 6 paths. He was like omg its the 6 paths!!! . Also if u look at the original sage of 6 paths, he has the 6 markings on his chest that mean the 6 paths and when naruto goes into 9tails mode he has the exact same markings on his chest, all 6 paths. Then when the 9 tails was having flashbacks of when he last talked to the 1st sage he told all the tailed beasts that one day someone willl come to be all of the tailed beats new sage and he got that flashback after naruto told him that after the war is done he will find a way to fix the 9tails pain and anger as well. Then naruto also got the respect of all the tailed beasts during the war so the way I look at it, naruto is from hashiramas side and is the new sage of 6 paths and he will be the jinchuriki for all the tailed beats at the end. Hopefully lol.. and if u hadn't noticed u got a ton of things that I need to say and get off my chest and I am a noob to the base so if u could plz help me out and let me know how do I post my own thread cause I havnt found an icon or anything that sayd post thread. If u can tell me plz send me a meassage to my profile saying where and how I can find and post my own thread. Thabk u for the time and very interesting thread u posted. Also let me know about wat u think about my comment
    To become a Sage you only have to have big Chakra reserves. :y :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post

Hmm. . . . . . . . . Senju and Uchiha were their names, not surnames. . . . . . . . .

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

^ this, the sage was alive over 1,000 years in the past. in that stage, the elder son's descendants continued to fight against each other, as the uchiha and senju. over time, the hyuuga and uzumaki clans started to branch out of them, until around 80 years back hashirama and madara made a truce and started the village system

Last edited by Baka Sennin; 12-31-2012 at 01:50 PM.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You have to remember the tailed beast were still young when the sage died. It's stated that they're ancient. The kyuubi was stated to appear when a place collected to much malice. The sage has became a legend and the jubi forgotten. So I'd say a few thousand years. Also the rinnegan evolved into the sharingan and probably the Byakugan.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    ^ this, the sage was alive over 1,000 years in the past. in that stage, the elder son's descendants continued to fight against each other, as the uchiha and senju. over time, the hyuuga and uzumaki clans started to branch out of them, until around 80 years back hashirama and madara made a truce and started the village system
    Yeah, all those past years could explain the relation between the Senju Clan and the Uzumaki Clan and maybe some relations between the Uchiha Clan and the Hyūga Clan.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    You have to remember the tailed beast were still young when the sage died. It's stated that they're ancient. The kyuubi was stated to appear when a place collected to much malice. The sage has became a legend and the jubi forgotten. So I'd say a few thousand years. Also the rinnegan evolved into the sharingan and probably the Byakugan.
    About the legend thing, yes, after passing thousands of years people will start thinking: "Was that really true about the Sage of the Six Paths." - and that how people will start seeing it as a legend and not reality.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kishi might release in Naruto Chapter 616 that The SO6P was an Uzumaki and that Naruto is a directed Descendant,That would Blow away a lot of peoples Minds for sure.

Last edited by Honord Sage; 01-04-2013 at 10:16 AM. Reason: away

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The sage existed 1000 years ago making him anywhere from 980-950 years older than Hashirama and Madara, do with that information, what you please.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Kishi might release in Naruto Chapter 616 that The SO6P was an Uzumaki and that Naruto is a directed Descendant,That would Blow away a lot of peoples Minds for sure.
    The Sage of the Six Paths can't be a Uzumaki.

Why?!

Cuz, the Uzumaki Clan is like a branch of the Senju Clan, and the Sage of the Six Paths was both Senju and Uchiha, both Clans came out of him. So, how could he be a branch, when he is actually the root? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Arugon View Post
    The sage existed 1000 years ago making him anywhere from 980-950 years older than Hashirama and Madara, do with that information, what you please.
    Not just thousand but, few thousands. :y