View Poll Results: Naruto Level?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sages

    105 49.53%
  • Kages

    89 41.98%
  • Chuunin

    4 1.89%
  • Genin

    14 6.60%
Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 41 to 60 of 165
  1. #41
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Naruto's tbb is enough to dispose off all the kages barring tsunade(maybe). He can solo all the present kages.
     
         

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,432
    Location
    Texas
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Look back at his and edo Madara's fight and you will see it is decently even. Madara is obviously a lot stronger than Naruto and he beat the kages with seemingly no effort.
    Naruto couldn't even hit him and during that fight that's when madara told him he was weak when he synced with kurama his most powerful form so no way is that even close to being true naruto is great but is not on dat level
     
         

  3. #43
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    Naruto couldn't even hit him and during that fight that's when madara told him he was weak when he synced with kurama his most powerful form so no way is that even close to being true naruto is great but is not on dat level
    Think about clone spam and the fact that he is faster than A, has TBB, sensing abilities etc. Its not too difficult to see that the kages dont really have much of a way of damaging him besides to maybe attempt to outlast his KM mode. I stated it to be a possibilty as well so keep that in mind
     
         

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,432
    Location
    Texas
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Naruto's tbb is enough to dispose off all the kages barring tsunade(maybe). He can solo all the present kages.
    That's a joke right? He will be able to one day but not now because he's obviously doing worst than what the kage did against madara and I'm talking about when they fought before the ten tails was summoned and he couldn't even beat obito
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    That's a joke right? He will be able to one day but not now because he's obviously doing worst than what the kage did against madara and I'm talking about when they fought before the ten tails was summoned and he couldn't even beat obito
    Well, the truth is that the kages can't protect themselves from tbb. Even minato had to teleport it away from leaf village(which i guess is the only option). But pesent kages do not have such ability.
    Naruto survived madara's wood dragon. He had to save kakashi from obito too.
    As for not defeating obito, obito's ability(kamui teleportation and intangiability) makes it extremely tough for anyone to even touch him alone. So, this should not be a valid parameter to gauge naruto's strength.
     
         

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,432
    Location
    Texas
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightSide View Post
    Think about clone spam and the fact that he is faster than A, has TBB, sensing abilities etc. Its not too difficult to see that the kages dont really have much of a way of damaging him besides to maybe attempt to outlast his KM mode. I stated it to be a possibilty as well so keep that in mind

    Yea I understand but dnt agree. Sure he's faster than A but not by that much and speed isn't everything he still can be hit and to say they can't damage him really the fight would be alot like sasuke's fight with the kage but as u can see sasuke ran out of stamina and chakra and almost died and A is faster than sasuke but sasuke was still able to hit him and km is just granting him more access to kuramas chakra and as you can see the tailed beast aren't all that kisame easily beat killer b naruto was dragged through the mud by some walking corpses gaara lost to deidara whose trash so km isn't shit like madara said
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,494
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    The Kages are not Naruto level...
    ^this + rep man
     
         

  8. #48
    4th Hokage Candidate muzGLORY's Avatar
    Status
    muzGLORY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    100
    Location
    Malaysia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    He become matured in every battle. His iq not at genin level anymore.
     
         

  9. #49
    The Shogun's Avatar
    Status
    The Shogun is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,483
    Location
    The Rainy City
    My motivation in life "
    fall down 7 times, get up 8
    "
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Based on Power yeah but intelligence is still chunin level...
     
         

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,432
    Location
    Texas
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by narmeiter View Post
    Well, the truth is that the kages can't protect themselves from tbb. Even minato had to teleport it away from leaf village(which i guess is the only option). But pesent kages do not have such ability.
    Naruto survived madara's wood dragon. He had to save kakashi from obito too.
    As for not defeating obito, obito's ability(kamui teleportation and intangiability) makes it extremely tough for anyone to even touch him alone. So, this should not be a valid parameter to gauge naruto's strength.
    Your disrespecting the kage strength they have been fighting for decades u think they don't knw about a tail beast ball really they knw more than naruto. They fought all types of people in there life time and are great together stringing along combinations naruto won't knw what hit him. U dnt get to be an old shinobi from having no experience and strategies
     
         

  11. #51
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,431
    Location
    NV
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by muzGLORY View Post
    He become matured in every battle. His iq not at genin level anymore.
    + rep
     
         

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Status
    Da Best Ever is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7,432
    Location
    Texas
    Shout out to all the new
    members, may some older more
    experienced nb member guide
    you through your journey on
    nb.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Like I said it would be exactly like sasuke fight with the kage
     
         

  13. #53
    Banned
    Status
    TheBrightSide is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,185
    Location
    Fairfax Virginia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    Yea I understand but dnt agree. Sure he's faster than A but not by that much and speed isn't everything he still can be hit and to say they can't damage him really the fight would be alot like sasuke's fight with the kage but as u can see sasuke ran out of stamina and chakra and almost died and A is faster than sasuke but sasuke was still able to hit him and km is just granting him more access to kuramas chakra and as you can see the tailed beast aren't all that kisame easily beat killer b naruto was dragged through the mud by some walking corpses gaara lost to deidara whose trash so km isn't shit like madara said
    Were just going to have to agree to disagree because i am too tired to further argue this. By the way Deidara is by no means weak. He is one of the strongest shinobi in the series and a bad matchup to pretty much everybody
     
         

  14. #54
    Member
    Status
    narmeiter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    546
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Best Ever View Post
    Your disrespecting the kage strength they have been fighting for decades u think they don't knw about a tail beast ball really they knw more than naruto. They fought all types of people in there life time and are great together stringing along combinations naruto won't knw what hit him. U dnt get to be an old shinobi from having no experience and strategies
    Hiruzen, known as 'God of shinobis', didn't have any way of countering kurama's tbb and was only saved by minato's teleportation of whole kurama.
    So, its tough to imagine that other kages would have a way of dealing with tbb.
     
         

  15. #55
    Senior Member Jin Hayami's Avatar
    Status
    Jin Hayami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,705
    Thread Killer
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Narutos not stupid he just has no reason to use strategy because he's uber powerful. Remember back in the day before he was all powerful when he fought guys like Neji, Kakashi the second time, etc he came up with strategies. Albeit ridiculous they worked. Plus the databook gave him a 3.5 out of 5 so he's of moderate intelligence in the least. Kishis word is law. (unfortunately)
     
         

  16. #56
    Senior Member home's Avatar
    Status
    home is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,928
    Location
    Australia
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    he is far beyond kage level. and genin is not a way to describe intelligence shikamaru had a 200 iq when he was a genin
     
         

  17. #57
    Member madarasasuke5's Avatar
    Status
    madarasasuke5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    366
    Location
    [infinity & beyond.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    In power yes but IQ thinking ability no.
     
         

  18. #58
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    It's one thing to say he is as strong as the 5 kage together but saying far beyond is BS. The Kages actually did damage to Madara unlike Naruto and Kishi didn't even show how the kage got beat. For all we know he could had 1000 elite ninjas to help him(not likely just making a point) TBH Guy has showed to be better at fighting Madara and Obito than Naruto.

    I'm sure you guys are not talking about KCM since Nagato was about to solo him in seconds so i assume BM which biggest feat is pulling pins out of tailed beast.....yeah Naruto>>>>>>5 Kage
     
         

  19. #59
    Member NidaimeRikudouSennin's Avatar
    Status
    NidaimeRikudouSennin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    342
    Location
    Don't Ask
    This user has Mod Status. ;)
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Naruto Biju mode could solo 5 bijus with ease............... and all his acheivements easily beat almost any of the kages... so yeah naruto > 5 kages. but in I.Q level nope.
     
         

  20. #60
    Senior Member Turson's Avatar
    Status
    Turson is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    9,719
    Location
    Poland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is kages Level?

    Hes strong enough to solo all five current Kages at once - thats how strong he is.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •