This week's theme will be the letter A. Album styles for this week's contest may vary greatly, as anything connected to the letter A is applicable. Be creative with your albums and more importantly, have fun peeps!
This contest's purpose is to judge the best job a member can do in creating an album under a specific theme.
Before you submit make sure you read the rules. Discuss anything about the AotW contest here: Discussion.
How to make your album:
1. Every week a new theme will be announced and you will have to create your album based on that theme, however, you also need to choose a style for your album. It can be anything (black & white, secondary theme, etc), but you have to chose a style and mention that style in the title of your personal album, like this: "AotW #1, black & white".
2. Your personal album submission may include 12-18 pictures, no more - no less, and all pictures must adhere to the forum's rules. If one or all your pictures are custom made, please mention so, under every picture, as a comment.
3. After you create your personal album, you are free to edit it until the submission time ends; I'll check the time your pictures are edited. If for some reason the albums on NB don't work, feel free to use a photobucket or any other website to make the album in. Just make sure it still adheres to the rules and make sure you can make albums.
Your albums will be judged based on:
-Pleasant to the eye.
-Difficulty of finding the pictures.
Submit your work here like this:
[I]~I wish to take part~[/I]
[I]Link to Your Album:[/I]
[I]Screenshot of Your Album:[/I]
~I wish to take part~
Album's style: only black & white
Link to your album: www. example1. com
Screenshot of your album: [img]blabla.jpg[*/img]
When a given week's contest thread closes, the winners of the previous week's contest will be announced then. If you want to take part to this contest but you haven't created your album yet, you can always submit mentioning your username only and then, when you create your album, edit your post here. Post only when you've started.
How to take a screenshot:
If you are using a MAC computer:
- To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3.
The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.
If you are using a Windows computer:
- Press "Print Screen" ( the button is usually found next to the "F12" and "Scroll Lock" keys. On laptop keyboards, you may have to press the "Fn" button.) to take a screenshot of the entire screen. Then open Microsoft Paint, paste the screenshot and Save.
Good luck! P.S. Everyone, remember to make your album PUBLIC.
Submission deadline is Saturday, at 11:59 pm (GMT -5). I do not check albums until after the deadline.