Page 36 of 76 « First ... 26323334353637383940 46 ... Last»
Results 701 to 720 of 1513
  1. #701
    黒 風
    Status
    KuroKaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    Malfoy Manor
    -Void-
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    What If I told you
    That post was meant for an Mod/Admin...O__O
    I was just teasing u buddy...lol
     
         

  2. #702
    Yolo ist Power Shiina..'s Avatar
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,991
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    For the corps!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    I will be uploading my album and things soon as I come from school. ( '-')

    Wait for me guys! >.>
    Oh and hello everyone. ^_^

    I see Wesobi has returned. That's good, since it was such a choas here. o_o

    -Walks away-

     
         

  3. #703
    Retired Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,079
    Location
    Algures a buzinar!
    "Death, only the
    beginning it is..."
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiina.. View Post
    I will be uploading my album and things soon as I come from school. ( '-')

    Wait for me guys! >.>
    Oh and hello everyone. ^_^

    I see Wesobi has returned. That's good, since it was such a choas here. o_o

    -Walks away-

    I assume you mean "chaos" and by "here" I assume the AotW? Didn't notice any Chaos...unless you're speaking a different language and that wasn't what you meant.
     
         

  4. #704
    Yolo ist Power Shiina..'s Avatar
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,991
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    For the corps!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    I assume you mean "chaos" and by "here" I assume the AotW? Didn't notice any Chaos...unless you're speaking a different language and that wasn't what you meant.
    Oh, hello Scorps! ^^

    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. Yourself?

    Yes, I meant chaos indeed. Lol
    Sorry, my English sucks. I blame my English teacher though. >.>
     
         

  5. #705
    Retired Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,079
    Location
    Algures a buzinar!
    "Death, only the
    beginning it is..."
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiina.. View Post
    Oh, hello Scorps! ^^

    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. Yourself?

    Yes, I meant chaos indeed. Lol
    Sorry, my English sucks. I blame my English teacher though. >.>
    Indeed your english is bad. I didn't ask if you were good or not. Although I'm 100% sure it has nothing to do with your poor english teacher.

    Now, care to explain what Chaos you were referring to? I'm curious about having done or not anything wrong during Wesobi's absence and i strive to better my skills in this contest. So please, allow me to bathe in your wisdom and spit out whatever it is that you're holding up inside. Don't be shy...
     
         

  6. #706
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Humming Higher Than A Drone!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Seems ok from this end
    Yeah sort of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    mind = blown.
    Ikr...

    Oh and I need DEATH NOTE on the next contest pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I have a nasty feeling your gonna bring Fairy tail next week...>.<
     
         

  7. #707
    Retired Scorps's Avatar
    Status
    Scorps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20,079
    Location
    Algures a buzinar!
    "Death, only the
    beginning it is..."
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Well, next week both me and Wesobi have worked on the surprise contest. you guys will like it.then #100 will be a special one,. Then #101 we will retake the big mangas again.
     
         

  8. #708
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Humming Higher Than A Drone!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Well, next week both me and Wesobi have worked on the surprise contest. you guys will like it.then #100 will be a special one,. Then #101 we will retake the big mangas again.
    Wow that's even more fascinating. Can't wait. ^__^
     
         

  9. #709
    Nathan's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    53,642
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Frogs.
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorps View Post
    Well, next week both me and Wesobi have worked on the surprise contest. you guys will like it.then #100 will be a special one,. Then #101 we will retake the big mangas again.
    I think I will be joining #100. I'm losing my touch. D:
     
         

  10. #710
    Nocturne's Avatar
    Status
    Nocturne is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,000
    Location
    House Targaryen!
    Humming Higher Than A Drone!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    I think I will be joining #100. I'm losing my touch. D:
    I sorta feel that too. But of course it will all depend upon the theme its been given. I'm sure it's gonna be a very vivid and realistic one. It'll be tough. The winner who nails it will obviously be the king of this contest.
    Well that's of course my Analysis as far as I've studied Scorps's and Wes's hosting in here.
     
         

  11. #711
    Yolo ist Power Shiina..'s Avatar
    Status
    Shiina.. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,991
    Location
    The Netherlands. ^^
    For the corps!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    -Ignores Scorps post- I better not argue with an Mod.

    --------
    Yay, surprises! Good luck to all.
    Aw, I can't wait till the next AotW contest, sounds like a lot of fun. ^^
     
         

  12. #712
    黒 風
    Status
    KuroKaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    11,411
    Location
    Malfoy Manor
    -Void-
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne View Post
    I sorta feel that too. But of course it will all depend upon the theme its been given. I'm sure it's gonna be a very vivid and realistic one. It'll be tough. The winner who nails it will obviously be the king of this contest.
    Well that's of course my Analysis as far as I've studied Scorps's and Wes's hosting in here.
    we will see about that...:p
    I want u ,nathan and kp to participate...I am not getting competitors...
     
         

  13. #713
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate King-Panda's Avatar
    Status
    King-Panda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,996
    Location
    UK
    aka Alpha M
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    I like the albums I have seen so far, Killervisions so far is my fav one, good luck everyone!!
    ;D i wonder how the #100 will be

    Quote Originally Posted by ~KuroKaze~ View Post
    we will see about that...:p
    I want u ,nathan and kp to participate...I am not getting competitors...
    pss.. lol...
     
         

  14. #714
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,044
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Klaus is just so awesome!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Who knows, we might even be entering next week ourselves...
     
         

  15. #715
    The Holy Noodles Alice in Noodleland's Avatar
    Status
    Alice in Noodleland is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,063
    Location
    MoonBase
    somebody that you used to know
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Who knows, we might even be entering next week ourselves...
    Then who will be the judges Next Week Wes??

    @Rzm117: We're doom Buddy...LOL.
     
         

  16. #716
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,044
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Klaus is just so awesome!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    you'll see o_o
     
         

  17. #717
    ​​​​​​ Steaktacular's Avatar
    Status
    Steaktacular is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,136
    ​​​​​​
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    So, both #99 and #100 are going to be special? To the point of you guys entering..

    Btw good luck to everyone for this one
     
         

  18. #718
    浪人 ℳudo's Avatar
    Status
    ℳudo is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    44,790
    Location
    USA
    ㅤㅤ
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    I can't miss out on this contest for the next weeks to come then. :D
     
         

  19. #719
    Wesobi's Avatar
    Status
    Wesobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15,044
    Location
    Running circles around a square house.
    Klaus is just so awesome!
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Dw, I came up with a theme for next week that I'd just like to enter, #100 is all yours
     
         

  20. #720
    Nathan's Avatar
    Status
    Nathan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    53,642
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Frogs.
     



    Re: AotW: Contest Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesobi View Post
    Dw, I came up with a theme for next week that I'd just like to enter, #100 is all yours
    Boo. Isn't it about Ice Cream, or Dragons?

    Don't hurt me. D:
     
         
    Last edited by Nathan; 04-17-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •