Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 99
  1. #26
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of this and I'm still the
    mane.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Your under the assumption Madara will be bothered by Naruto's speed when hes been keeping up with him all this time. He even blocked a punch from the Raikage and Onnoki combined. Naruto has nothing to defeat Madara.

    You list alot of Narutos powers and ignore Madaras? He can spam wood dragon until Naruto is out of chakra. What is Naruto doing against a meteor and your method of sealing is laughable at best. PS would stomp Naruto.
     
         

  2. #27
    Stand up and Scream|惑星螺旋 DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Your under the assumption Madara will be bothered by Naruto's speed when hes been keeping up with him all this time. He even blocked a punch from the Raikage and Onnoki combined. Naruto has nothing to defeat Madara.

    You list alot of Narutos powers and ignore Madaras? He can spam wood dragon until Naruto is out of chakra. What is Naruto doing against a meteor and your method of sealing is laughable at best. PS would stomp Naruto.
    Yet Lee absolutely blitzed the **** out of him? no amount of reasoning gets around that Madara couldn't even activate Preta.

    I wont waste my breath on someone incapable of reading. Spamming Wood Dragon wouldn't do any good since Naruto is capable of bypassing it and closing the distance.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    I get where your coming from about the preta counter but you have to remember He doesnt necessarily need it to block rasengan remember he can block it with the fan, gourd (whatever it is) and the eternal allows you to keep up with incredible speeds, not saying it can keep up with his moves to fine accuracy but it can be countered

    And yes :D the anime section!
    When im talking about Naruto's Speed im being exclusive to Naruto's Shunshin. Madara mentally or physically wouldn't even register it. I hope you all dont think I mean his basic speed that he used against Beast-Kage, and yes, he can counter Rasengan with Uchiha Gaeshi as long as Naruto adopts a linear movement without using Shunshin. If Naruto uses either of the aformention then I doubt Madara could counter.

    Im debating wether i should put it up or not. The original Devil May Cry verse is on a completly diffrent Level from the new one.
     
         

  3. #28
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Yet Lee absolutely blitzed the **** out of him? no amount of reasoning gets around that Madara couldn't even activate Preta.

    I wont waste my breath on someone incapable of reading. Spamming Wood Dragon wouldn't do any good since Naruto is capable of bypassing it and closing the distance.



    When im talking about Naruto's Speed im being exclusive to Naruto's Shunshin. Madara mentally or physically wouldn't even register it. I hope you all dont think I mean his basic speed that he used against Beast-Kage, and yes, he can counter Rasengan with Uchiha Gaeshi as long as Naruto adopts a linear movement without using Shunshin. If Naruto uses either of the aformention then I doubt Madara could counter.

    Im debating wether i should put it up or not. The original Devil May Cry verse is on a completly diffrent Level from the new one.
    I was a bit worried there LOL if your talking about shunshins if your going with that the gunbai barrier can be used to block that is IF he he can see it coming which i highly think he can since narutos speed hasnt exactly proved to be a huge factor in the fight whilst facing madara, anytime hes gotten even close to hitting madara its been with someones help even with shunshin

    And you should do it anyway and see what ppl say
     
         

  4. #29
    Stand up and Scream|惑星螺旋 DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    I was a bit worried there LOL if your talking about shunshins if your going with that the gunbai barrier can be used to block that is IF he he can see it coming which i highly think he can since narutos speed hasnt exactly proved to be a huge factor in the fight whilst facing madara, anytime hes gotten even close to hitting madara its been with someones help even with shunshin

    And you should do it anyway and see what ppl say
    Naruto hasn't used Shunshin against Obito or Madara for a multitude of reason's

    For Obito it was because of the Debris that made it impossible to use Shunshin to any effective degree, and by the time Shunshin could have been used effectively they had already created a guarenteed hit with Kakashi.

    Against Madara it was because he only fought with him for a moment. Basically Madara used MokuRyu, Naruto escaped, blocked attacks from Madara and Obito, Then they went on to fight the Juubi. So i Really dont count Naruto's Scuffle with Madara for much other than the cool factor.


    ---

    I'll go put it up now.
     
         

  5. #30
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaInza View Post
    Lord Madara would win at the end of the day 1v1 Uchiha Inza
    You and your Uchiha fanboy-ism. I dislike you and Kusanagi35 a lot because you post without reading favouring your favourite character all the time
     
         

  6. #31
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Naruto hasn't used Shunshin against Obito or Madara for a multitude of reason's

    For Obito it was because of the Debris that made it impossible to use Shunshin to any effective degree, and by the time Shunshin could have been used effectively they had already created a guarenteed hit with Kakashi.

    Against Madara it was because he only fought with him for a moment. Basically Madara used MokuRyu, Naruto escaped, blocked attacks from Madara and Obito, Then they went on to fight the Juubi. So i Really dont count Naruto's Scuffle with Madara for much other than the cool factor.


    ---

    I'll go put it up now.
    Im sure he coul dof done it by now against madara, for pete sake hes immobilized he cant move! LOL any powerful attacks wouldnt work if ther "linear" like you said and the barrier can easily be used as a shell
     
         

  7. #32
    Stand up and Scream|惑星螺旋 DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Im sure he coul dof done it by now against madara, for pete sake hes immobilized he cant move! LOL any powerful attacks wouldnt work if ther "linear" like you said and the barrier can easily be used as a shell
    Naruto seems to be more focused on the Juubi. Thats why he's been handing out chakra.

    ----

    Heres a link to the Dante v Dante thing if your interested

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...5#post10020895
     
         

  8. #33
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Naruto seems to be more focused on the Juubi. Thats why he's been handing out chakra.

    ----

    Heres a link to the Dante v Dante thing if your interested

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...5#post10020895
    Im talking about before the juubi Madara himself wasnt really trying to hurt naruto because he had already got some of the nine tails charkra

    and ok
     
         

  9. #34
    Stand up and Scream|惑星螺旋 DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Im talking about before the juubi Madara himself wasnt really trying to hurt naruto because he had already got some of the nine tails charkra

    and ok
    But it still wasn't truely a fight where either of them was going all out. Which honestly made me kinda upset at kishi :/ got all hype for nothing
     
         

  10. #35
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    But it still wasn't truely a fight where either of them was going all out. Which honestly made me kinda upset at kishi :/ got all hype for nothing
    To be honest i dont know what narutos intentions was when he was fighting madara but its a facts madara wasnt trying at all, how can you have your arms folded during a battle with KM naruto LOOOOL but all together i agree kishi is a dam troll :s i want them to hurry up and beat juubi so we can get back to original fight :D
     
         

  11. #36
    Academy Student TheNineTailedHero's Avatar
    Status
    TheNineTailedHero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Agree with the Thread for the most Part.

    Not all of it, but I agree with the outcome.
     
         

  12. #37
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    absolutely laughable.

    naruto flat out stated that he wasnt holding back against madara and he still did nothing to him.

    madara was taking on naruto, bee and gai at the same time. they arent even on the same tier.
     
         

  13. #38
    Member Neutra1 Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Neutra1 Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSages456 View Post
    absolutely laughable.

    naruto flat out stated that he wasnt holding back against madara and he still did nothing to him.

    madara was taking on naruto, bee and gai at the same time. they arent even on the same tier.
    coming from somebody who claims their own opinion to be kishi's. lol gtfo
     
         

  14. #39
    Senior Member TheSages456's Avatar
    Status
    TheSages456 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    5,679
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutra1 Knight View Post
    coming from somebody who claims their own opinion to be kishi's. lol gtfo
    since i reiterate what he puts into his manga, yes the facts that i present would be the equivalent to kishis opinion.
     
         

  15. #40
    Senior Member TobisPawn's Avatar
    Status
    TobisPawn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,104
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    At this point, Naruto might be on Edo Madara's level. Or maybe a little below. Leaning towards the second option.
     
         

  16. #41
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,574
    Post Thanks / Like
    All of this and I'm still the
    mane.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAvenger View Post
    Yet Lee absolutely blitzed the **** out of him? no amount of reasoning gets around that Madara couldn't even activate Preta.

    I wont waste my breath on someone incapable of reading. Spamming Wood Dragon wouldn't do any good since Naruto is capable of bypassing it and closing the distance.



    When im talking about Naruto's Speed im being exclusive to Naruto's Shunshin. Madara mentally or physically wouldn't even register it. I hope you all dont think I mean his basic speed that he used against Beast-Kage, and yes, he can counter Rasengan with Uchiha Gaeshi as long as Naruto adopts a linear movement without using Shunshin. If Naruto uses either of the aformention then I doubt Madara could counter.

    Im debating wether i should put it up or not. The original Devil May Cry verse is on a completly diffrent Level from the new one.
    Yet he already countered BM Narutos attack?. Madara was hit by Lee not Naruto so try again. If Naruto can just bypass wood dragon it why didn't he do it before? Quit overrating Naruto he can't even use a sealing tech. Who has Naruto blitzed since he got BM?
     
         
    Last edited by ' ~ Dantee ~ '; 01-25-2013 at 01:54 AM.

  17. #42
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Noone can defeat edo madara at the moment,madara stombs with Susanno,Wood release clones,preta deva path,he will still lough at naruto
     
         

  18. #43
    Akatsuki Member USSJ Future Trunks's Avatar
    Status
    USSJ Future Trunks is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    17,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Naruto can seal Madara with the following method: After Madara has been caught by Gama Ranbu, Ma and Pa can then Reverse Summon him to mount myoboku. From there they will drop him in the toad oil which will force him to absorb Senjutsu and turn to stone. Since he's not experiencing pain, he will not break from the Genjutsu as a result of this.
    would take too long, unreliable and even kages were tricked into sealing a clone. wtf do you think will happen here?
     
         

  19. #44
    Second Six Paths BigBlade Master's Avatar
    Status
    BigBlade Master is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,172
    Post Thanks / Like
    OnePiece>Bleach>Naruto
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    I don't like that ur idea, so I disagree
     
         

  20. #45
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    4,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Naruto uses his chakra transfer technique in sage mode and ramps madara up with natural energy. Madara turns into stone toad.

    Madara sealing complete!!
     
         

  21. #46
    Rainbow Dash's Avatar
    Status
    Rainbow Dash is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,070
    Post Thanks / Like
     



    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    To get Madara sealed via frog juice, you actually have to reverse summon Madara to Mount Myoboku. Which is completely impossible.
     
         

  22. #47
    Ramen is the best Bijuu mode naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Bijuu mode naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    naruto cant win he has no sealing and he doesnt compare to someone who brought down 2 meteorites
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member
    Status
    Kages is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,511
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    I disagree, but nice work :D
     
         

  24. #49
    Stand up and Scream|惑星螺旋 DemonicAvenger's Avatar
    Status
    DemonicAvenger is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My Room; Getting High and Playing Devil May Cry
    Posts
    2,426
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have achieved true
    immortality. I am Eternal.
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu mode naruto View Post
    naruto cant win he has no sealing and he doesnt compare to someone who brought down 2 meteorites
    Sealing method in the OP.

    The meteorites are no biggie. He can Tank them with his BM Tails or just counter them with Bijudama
     
         

  25. #50
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    Posts
    5,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you lower your guard, i
    will hug you to death
     

    Re: Establishing Why Naruto > Edo Madara

    Fifty wood clones using perfect susanoo.
    Nuff said.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •