Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user is of great status

[Wind Training]-With Tybone

-Awaits-

:scorps:

Edit: Sorry about the misleading title it's supposed to be earth :ghehe:

Last edited by Awkward Linguist; 12-31-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Re: [Wind Training]-With Tybone

x____x Earth it is, have you received any previous training in the earth element?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    x____x Earth it is, have you received any previous training in the earth element?
    Yup, by your sensei Yusuke.. but his replies are slow.. >_>

http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=276798

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

He was de'sensei'd for a while D= oh well xD I see you finished D-Ranks so I suppose it's time for C-Ranks.

Focus your earth natured chakra and channel it into the ground, towards the ground below my clone -creates a clone-. Then as you mold the chakra form the 'Rat' handseal and raise several sections of rock around the clone which then merge together until there are two solid sections of rock left which converge into eachother crushing my clone.

List atleast one advantage/disadvantage and tell me how you would use it in an actual fight.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012

He was de'sensei'd for a while D= oh well xD I see you finished D-Ranks so I suppose it's time for C-Ranks.

Focus your earth natured chakra and channel it into the ground, towards the ground below my clone -creates a clone-. Then as you mold the chakra form the 'Rat' handseal and raise several sections of rock around the clone which then merge together until there are two solid sections of rock left which converge into eachother crushing my clone.

List atleast one advantage/disadvantage and tell me how you would use it in an actual fight.

Apologies for the late reply.. It's January and exams (preps) are beginning.. busy busy busy. on top of dat, i was banned for 4 days too.. ~_~

I start of by molding some doton chakra. I then direct it through my legs and into the ground underneath your clone. When i've done this, following your instructions, i left my left hand up to perform the rat hand-seal and with that, i rise my chakra from the ground, causing 2 big sections of rock oppositely raising from the ground. The sections then with a burst of speed close together, dispersing your clone.

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Tsk tsk, naughty student

You learned;

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Moving on;

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Gather earth chakra throughout your body and keep it concentrated and at the same time channel earth chakra into the ground below you. Turn the ground into fine sand which allows you to submerge into it and travel through the ground, while travelling you're able to sense what is happening on the surface. Return the hole you have created when submerging back into a state which makes it seem as though nobody went underground while you're travelling. This technique can be useful is used succesfully but can also be very tricky if you use it without thinking.

Perform it and list it's advantages/disadvantages.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012

Tsk tsk, naughty student

You learned;

Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Moving on;

Range: Long
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user changes earth into fine sand by channeling chakra into it, allowing the user to dig through it like a mole. While underground one can sense what is happening on the surface and use the information to launch a surprise attack on the enemy. Once can also hide deep in the ground, escaping to a depth where the enemy cant reach. It also appears that after digging, the ground can be returned to its original state, leaving no trace of where the user entered the earth.

Gather earth chakra throughout your body and keep it concentrated and at the same time channel earth chakra into the ground below you. Turn the ground into fine sand which allows you to submerge into it and travel through the ground, while travelling you're able to sense what is happening on the surface. Return the hole you have created when submerging back into a state which makes it seem as though nobody went underground while you're travelling. This technique can be useful is used succesfully but can also be very tricky if you use it without thinking.

Perform it and list it's advantages/disadvantages.
    I gather and direct my doton chakra through my legs and channel it into the ground. This cause the ground to soften up, making it easier for me to dig into it. When i've underground, i then again channel my chakra into the surrounding earth, making the hole i've made go back into it's original state. Then, using my chakra already present in the ground, i use it to detect movement.

Advantage: It's a good jutsu to use; specially when the opponent cannot see you. You can use this jutsu to appear behind him and attack. Or even, just evade OP'ed jutsu's.

Disadvantage: Well.. let's say your foe has sharigan and is able to detect chakra.. when (s)he sees your chakra underground trying to sneak up on him/her, they'd attack you. Or they could even set a fatal trap.

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Good, remember to NEVER use it or any similair technique when the opponent either sees you or has ANY chance of possibly finding out you've travelled underground because if they do notice and they happen to know a technique like Swamp of the Underwould you're dead, finished, smoked.. you know what I mean but you probably knew it already yourself.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target

For this technique I want you to gather earth chakra and channel it through the ground and then once it reaches my clone mold the chakra in the ground beneath him. Then through manipulation cause several sharp spikes to rise up around and below my clone skewering him within the mass of spikes effectively killing him.

List this technique's advantages/disadvantages.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.
    Gather your earth chakra and channel it into the ground below your opponent, then through manipulation cause a small tremor below your opponent's feet, eventually causing them to tremble and fall down causing damage and leaving them wide open for another attack.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012

Good, remember to NEVER use it or any similair technique when the opponent either sees you or has ANY chance of possibly finding out you've travelled underground because if they do notice and they happen to know a technique like Swamp of the Underwould you're dead, finished, smoked.. you know what I mean but you probably knew it already yourself.

For this technique I want you to gather earth chakra and channel it through the ground and then once it reaches my clone mold the chakra in the ground beneath him. Then through manipulation cause several sharp spikes to rise up around and below my clone skewering him within the mass of spikes effectively killing him.

Gather your earth chakra and channel it into the ground below your opponent, then through manipulation cause a small tremor below your opponent's feet, eventually causing them to tremble and fall down causing damage and leaving them wide open for another attack.

>I start of by gathering and directing my doton chakra into my palms. I then bring my palms down to the ground, and channel my chakra through the ground and underneath your clone. After this, i lift up my doton chakra in the earth, and this causes multiple earth spikes to rise up from the ground, skewering your clone.

Advantages: This jutsu is an excellent follow up after doing a genjutsu. By the time the opponent breaks from the genjutsu and looks around to observe what's going on, he'll be skewered. It's also a good follow up after doing the paralysis ninjutsu.

Disadvantage: Somehow if the opponent foresees this jutsu happening, (s)he'd just use a lightning jutsu like nagashi to defend against the spikes really easily.

>I perform the ram hand-seal again and gather my doton chakra through my arms and into my palms. I then bring my hands to the ground and channel my doton chakra through it. I move my doton chakra quickly move about in all directions, causing the ground to shake.

Advantages: Like you said, it causes the opponent to loose balance and fall, leaving them open for an attack. All, just before they fall, you could use that stone spikes jutsu.

Disadvantages: I don't know..

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

Good, as for spikes you don't have to see them to notice them since earth jutsus usually give off sound or cause the ground to shake slightly before they emerge. Let's move on;

(Doton: Dorosandan) – Earth Release: Mudshot
    Type: Offensive
    Damage points: 10
    Description: The user spits a thick globule of mud at the target. If aimed correctly, it can blind the target's vision and choke them. It can also be used to create a sticky patch on the ground.

Gather your earth chakra within your mouth while gathering some saliva and mix it together with the earth chakra to create mud in your mouth. Then spit the created mud towards my clone and as you spit it out apply manipulation in order to expand it and add force to it forming a thick globule of mud which would roughly be the size of a coconut.

(Doton: Iwa Yado Kuzushi) - Earth Release: Stone Lodging Destruction
    Damage Points: N/A
    Descripton: This technique allows the ninja to control nearby stone and rock. This can be especially useful if in a cave or a stone lodging. The technique can loosen the rocks and cause them to come raining down on whomever is trapped inside.

Get towards that cave over there and gather your earth chakra. Then channel your earth chakra throughout the interior of the cave. Most earth-based construction have one or two weaknesses in them and by using your earth chakra scan the inside of the cave and find one of those weaknesses, a spot which if messed with would cause the entire cave to cave in. Once you have found the weak spot loosen it causing the cave to cave in.